Page 718 of 947 FirstFirst ... 218618668708714715716717718719720721722728768818 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,360 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Friend of mine husband dropped dead after covid shot.

Another friend told me her friend got the vax because of work and stroked. She is now unable to walk.

Nicki Minaj hey, loss of dick function is minor at this point.

Fix your health naturally and THRIVE under all attempts at tyranny.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Split that was fentanyl not moderna

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Lol

tony bagadonuts: Gold

sonatine: absolutely lyrical

BCR: Yep. Insert I read on Facebook in place of a friend. She would have ran here 30 seconds later if she knew anyone who dropped dead after a vaccine shot. Pure bs

splitthis: Stupid

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Another friend told me her friend got the vax because of work and stroked. She is now unable to walk.

Lol 'friends'

Comments

splitthis: Another dummy
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Anecdotes mean nothing. Only scientific studies are acceptable evidence.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

As Gordon Ramsay would say,

Bowlshitting fucka

Load Metric
    LOL, this is the funniest thing I've ever heard.
    So it the left's fault that you morons aren't taking vaccine because we "manipulated" you?
    How? You guys don't watch the real news.

The only good thing he was correct about is admitting that the right are a bunch of easily manipulated sheep.
    #SethRich, #hydroxychloroquine, #Antifa, #FauciIsEvil

No, it was RW propaganda that manipulated the right.
    It was Tucker Carlson and company that told you not to take (while he is vaccinated)
    The only people that politized Covid was the right.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: They are so fucking retarded

BCR: As I’ve said multiple times, the stupidest white people who have ever walked the earth.

Cerveza Fria: don't politicise vaccines
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    So it the left's fault that you morons aren't taking vaccine because we "manipulated" you?

The only good thing he was correct about is admitting that the right are a bunch of easily manipulated sheep.

It was Tucker Carlson and company that told you not to take (while he is vaccinated)

Ya it’s only the Republicans you literal retard.

Comments

splitthis: Lolz

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

you're not making it political?

Comments

splitthis:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If that’s the funniest thing you’ve ever read you haven’t read much.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Has anyone seen any studies regarding how genetics play a role in the severity of the illness? I know early on it was hitting blacks and Hispanics harder but that was mostly written off from them being more overweight on average than other races. Last month, my wife's cousin's wife had her uncle die on a Sunday, father die on a Thursday and grandma die on the next Sunday from covid. All things being equal, statistically this should be close to impossible but I've seen many stories like this and my wife has seen tons of people in the hospital that also have a relative currently in the hospital sick from covid. I've seen covid run through other families that are clearly overweight and they barely get sick at all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Has anyone seen any studies regarding how genetics play a role in the severity of the illness? I know early on it was hitting blacks and Hispanics harder but that was mostly written off from them being more overweight on average than other races. Last month, my wife's cousin's wife had her uncle die on a Sunday, father die on a Thursday and grandma die on the next Sunday from covid. All things being equal, statistically this should be close to impossible but I've seen many stories like this and my wife has seen tons of people in the hospital that also have a relative currently in the hospital sick from covid. I've seen covid run through other families that are clearly overweight and they barely get sick at all.
    There is something there it would seem. First people I knew who got it were husband of girl I graduated with. He died. 49 or 50. Both his parents died. His brother in law in 30s was on ventilator. I believe he lived, but was close to death. I’m not sure he made it. Sister also was in ICU. Thirties. Husband was maybe 15lhs overweight. From pictures, the parents were not heavy people. Sister wasn’t at all. Didn’t see a picture of brother in law.

But then you see stories like that church choir in California early on. Not people who are related. Wiped out some crazy %. Like half or 30 out of 40. Can’t remember exactly, but way above average.

Now they skewed older, but probably like 65 on average. I mean, thats like 5% fatality rate, not 50 or 75%.

I’ve wondered the same thing. Its either some families have some genetic component, or you have one person with an unreal viral load and it gets people far sicker than a normal infected person. Even that rose garden SC ceremony. For an outdoor event, that was an extraordinary infection rate. Being outdoors, it didn’t kill many, but it was bizarre to get that many sick. You have to think there was a person there with a viral load off the charts.

It sure seems some families have a genetic component, but you keep seeing these thirty something husband/wife deaths leaving a bunch of kids orphaned, and while married, obviously they don’t share genetics.

So I don’t know if there are genetic factors, or if it’s that a lot of Hispanic and black people have a lot of risk factors already, and they also tend to live differently. Like multiple families under one roof that is less common among white people. I’ve been curious about it since the start, but its one of those things that might take years to figure out.

I mean there are states that have 35% obesity rates, yet it doesn’t hit them equally, so there has to be some other factor. Its either a genetic component, or the person who exposed them has a higher than normal viral load. I can’t imagine what other factor it could be besides one of those two to take out a whole cluster of people. But they aren’t always related. But almost all have spent considerable time indoors together.

Load Metric
    It’s always possible, but remember that some groups particularly the poor have worse overall health care access, and the problems that causes build up over time. Also people in the same family tend to have similar habits and be in close proximity, so there are a lot of confounding factors.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    In this situation, they didn't live together but pretty sure they spread it to each other. Her dad was 59 and uncle was 57, bigger dudes but if weight was a factor than like 80% of the US should be scared shitless. Her dad was very active and lifted weights several times a week. Knock on wood, I've been fairly lucky through this entire thing to not lose anyone close to me so this is probably the closest. I do have a co-worker that's been out sick for 5-6 weeks. They're keeping it under wraps but pretty sure he has covid. In his case, we're talking a huge dude in his mid 50s, prime to be hit hard.

I think what BCR is saying probably has legs. For some reason maybe the viral load is high or more deadly coming out of certain people for whatever reason. So whoever they infect will have a bad case.

My wife has had situations at the hospital where she's treating a husband and then their wife ends up on her floor as well. The first person has no clue their spouse or relative is also hospitalized.

Load Metric
    LOL, what more information does anyone need? This is primarily a fat person disease. Here is the fucking deal, you have a hard time breathing because your neck is loaded down with fat cells. You choke on your fat. WTF do you need people, its targeting fat people who have issues breathing.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Good thing it can’t be spread by rancid toilets

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah this is an interesting point. Perhaps there is a way it transmits which is more deadly, which isn't presently understood.

Also we could simply be seeing outliers stick out as memorable situations, but are very far off from what is typical. As someone else mentioned, there are also possible other lifestyle factors, such as maybe certain diet types which would make you more susceptible to bad outcomes, but are presently unknown.

I also wonder if the husband/wife situation occurs due to depression/anxiety/stress from seeing their spouse get hospitalized for COVID, and wondering if they're going to die. That could affect the immune response. This is similar to how elderly couples often die close together (pre-COVID), as the death of the first creates a psychological shock which can then manifest into physical problems.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    LOL, what more information does anyone need? This is primarily a fat person disease. Here is the fucking deal, you have a hard time breathing because your neck is loaded down with fat cells. You choke on your fat. WTF do you need people, its targeting fat people who have issues breathing.
    Clearly more to it than that. Some fat families aren't impacted at all while several people of other families will be wiped out. I can tell you the people I'm talking about were average Americans, not 300 pound sloths, the 2 brothers both in their late 50s.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah this is an interesting point. Perhaps there is a way it transmits which is more deadly, which isn't presently understood.

Also we could simply be seeing outliers stick out as memorable situations, but are very far off from what is typical. As someone else mentioned, there are also possible other lifestyle factors, such as maybe certain diet types which would make you more susceptible to bad outcomes, but are presently unknown.

I also wonder if the husband/wife situation occurs due to depression/anxiety/stress from seeing their spouse get hospitalized for COVID, and wondering if they're going to die. That could affect the immune response. This is similar to how elderly couples often die close together (pre-COVID), as the death of the first creates a psychological shock which can then manifest into physical problems.
    All good points. Back to my original post, we're 18 months into this so you would think they would be studying these scenarios and be finding some answers. There's something there.

Comments

splitthis: That’s not their agenda

country978: a most intelligent point

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

All good points. Back to my original post, we're 18 months into this so you would think they would be studying these scenarios and be finding some answers. There's something there.
    It's baffling why theyr'e not putting much effort into studying all of these possible risk factors. It's still not clear to me whether my Type A blood or my high blood pressure are risk factors. There should be far better data collection and number crunching regarding these COVID deaths, and they should have a better understanding by now as to what factors contribute to higher risk.

We still only know of two definite factors -- age (the most important) and obesity (second most important).

Comments

splitthis: Not their agenda

Gold
    Load Metric

It's baffling why theyr'e not putting much effort into studying all of these possible risk factors. It's still not clear to me whether my Type A blood or my high blood pressure are risk factors. There should be far better data collection and number crunching regarding these COVID deaths, and they should have a better understanding by now as to what factors contribute to higher risk.

We still only know of two definite factors -- age (the most important) and obesity (second most important).
    In fairness, this is generally the kind of research that is done in retroactive studies, often years after the initial data is collected.

As far as doing actual experiments with live virus on human cells, I can't imagine it would be politically feasible to attempt right now (and is likely the kind of research that got us into this situation in the first place).

Like in 5 years some public health epidemiologist will retroactively look at some giant data set from some hospital system and do an analysis looking for risk factors.

Gold
    Load Metric

this is such a great point. We have incomplete information and yet we keep going back to the same damaging responses. Schools in the country are closing down all over the place because of positivity rates that should be of little concern. I find it so hard to believe we keep allowing this to happen to the kids. They're the ones who've taken the worst of the restrictions/shut downs and the ones likely to suffer the most. I hate what this thing has done to us more than I hate the thing itself.

Thread Information