Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing White Woman: 2021 Edition (Gabby Petito)

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    We always seem to have a missing pretty young white woman which captures the public's attention each year. In 2021, it's 22-year-old Gabby Petito.

Her boyfriend went on a cross-country road trip with her, then she vanished in Wyoming, and then he returned to Florida without her, as if it's totally normal to have your girlfriend just vanish into thin air while with him.

He won't explain what happened to her.

Obv he either murdered her, or accidentally killed her during a fight.

Brian Laundrie, the boyfriend and probable murderer, still has his Instagram up, and he's of course getting wrecked hard in the comments: https://www.instagram.com/bizarre_design_/

Apparently they had some big fight in Moab, UT, shortly before she vanished. However, police noticed that she seemed to be the crazy one in that situation.

insider.com has a bunch of news on this if you care.

Her family thinks the dude just left her out in the wilderness and she died, but I think it's more likely he accidentally killed her during a fight, and ditched her body somewhere in a remote area.

It appears she vanished on or about August 13, as he was posting to Instagram actively from Moab, and then abruptly stopped on that date.
    I saw her father interviewed and he talked to her on August 21st so she was alive long after Moab. Also it’s interesting, her parents have tried to contact his parents (people they know) and they wouldn’t return their calls.

Every Mother thinks her son a "Good Boy". he wouldn't hurt a fly....
    You be surprised how far a Mother's Love goes for her "Boy"....

Load Metric
    The guy seems like a complete douche from his Instagram.

I disagree. If he had a "Man Bun" that would make him a "complete douche". I would say he's mostly a douche.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post

I saw her father interviewed and he talked to her on August 21st so she was alive long after Moab. Also it’s interesting, her parents have tried to contact his parents (people they know) and they wouldn’t return their calls.

Could be he told his parents what happened and their advice is to say absolutely nothing.

Load Metric
    Hopefully her blonde muff can be saved for posterity.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post

Could be he told his parents what happened and their advice is to say absolutely nothing.

100%.you correct on that.. Plenty of dough, no sully the family name in Blue point baby....
    As I said....he's a good boy....
    Some parents would tell him "Do the right thing" though or turn him In even.... No bs. I seen it happen.. IMO ,tbh nightmarefish.....

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    After Reading Nightmarefish and the rest.....
    Giving it due consideration for a few minUtes...

I see Him turning himself in and making a deal that returns remains to family, garners him a Plea deal to Manslaughter/Crime of passion...

maybe 6 yrs<
    He will have a high price Jew-Lawyer is My bet...he better...
    no legal aid bologna.....

Load Metric
    It's pretty obvious what happened and the young fellah will crack eventually and its a manslaughter plea. 2 young directionless kids with really no future financially. I am sure they were broke and most of the trip was arguing who was going to pay for the next tank of gas. I mean she was working at a juice smoothie shop before she mentally convinced herself if she drove across country going to national parks and social media posting she would be a hit.

It truly is tragic seeing teens and 20-somethings living off social media. This is a perfect case of social media almost becoming MLM. In other words, you link to my channel, you get more views, you then link to this page, get more views, etc.. I dunno. Something is amiss when you have all these young kids obsessing about views about their social lives, personal lives, etc..

I feel for the father, but fuck man, he should have barricaded the fucking door before you let your kid drive aimlessly for weeks with some dude 2500 miles away. I mean you just have to give your kid like $5,000 to stay home and figure it out. Then another $5,000, eventually you hope they can sustain themselves, and they usually do.

I cannot think of a worse plan than converting a 2012 van and driving around national parks with no money.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Fag

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Hopefully her blonde muff can be saved for posterity.
    You are a complete douche, but we knew that already. As much as you try to be funny, you are a total dope.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Mirror

Silver
    Load Metric
    Would be HOF level if this was all a ruse to blow up their vlog and YouTube channel and she’s just chilling somewhere low key. But much more likely she’s dead.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    It's pretty obvious what happened and the young fellah will crack eventually and its a manslaughter plea. 2 young directionless kids with really no future financially. I am sure they were broke and most of the trip was arguing who was going to pay for the next tank of gas. I mean she was working at a juice smoothie shop before she mentally convinced herself if she drove across country going to national parks and social media posting she would be a hit.

It truly is tragic seeing teens and 20-somethings living off social media. This is a perfect case of social media almost becoming MLM. In other words, you link to my channel, you get more views, you then link to this page, get more views, etc.. I dunno. Something is amiss when you have all these young kids obsessing about views about their social lives, personal lives, etc..

I feel for the father, but fuck man, he should have barricaded the fucking door before you let your kid drive aimlessly for weeks with some dude 2500 miles away. I mean you just have to give your kid like $5,000 to stay home and figure it out. Then another $5,000, eventually you hope they can sustain themselves, and they usually do.

I cannot think of a worse plan than converting a 2012 van and driving around national parks with no money.
    With all the stimus and unemployment money, should have been enough, unless some other leak like drugs.

Load Metric
    Could be absolutely nothing, but around Petito’s disappearance two women were killed in Moab. Kylen Schulte, 24, and Crystal Turner, 38, were found shot to death in a creek near their campsite

and.......

"Schulte worked at the Moonflower Community Cooperative in Moab, the same place where a witness reported seeing a nearby argument and apparent physical altercation between Petito and her fiance, which prompted the “domestic problem” investigation on Aug. 12." according to this article:

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2021/09/...compare-notes/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Would be HOF level if this was all a ruse to blow up their vlog and YouTube channel and she’s just chilling somewhere low key. But much more likely she’s dead.
    Confirmed. I just heard from her sister. Etc.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post

Also, police have not ruled out the possibility of a separate double homicide in the same area, around the same time.

https://www.abc4.com/news/local-news...e-information/

ok no ones talking about this but its an incredible detail potentially.

her and her bf have a favorite book; lullaby (by the guy who wrote fight club.)

that book... is about a bf/gf serial killer team.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post

Also, police have not ruled out the possibility of a separate double homicide in the same area, around the same time.

https://www.abc4.com/news/local-news...e-information/

Yeah I'm surprised they're not making a bigger deal about this in the media.

Random-looking camping murders aren't exactly common in Moab... or anywhere. It appears these occurred on... you guessed it... August 13. That's the same day he suddenly went dark with his douchey looking Instagram posts.

The two women murdered were a lesbian couple (and have a 14-year age difference, which looks even bigger due to one looking old and the other looking young). It's hard to believe that it's a coincidence that these women were murdered on August 13, the guy was right there in front of one of their workplaces when that argument occurred, and that date is exactly when his Instagram went dark.

Now it looks less accidental to me, and more like he murdered the lesbians and Gabby was freaking out about it for about a week, and he finally killed her because he realized she wasn't going to keep quiet.

I read something about one of the lesbians calling her parents and saying they were going to leave the campsite soon because of some "creepy guy" stalking them there, so I'm assuming the creepy guy was the murderer. That probably rules out any kind of situation where they befriended the women and murdered them when they weren't suspecting any danger.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Yeah I'm surprised they're not making a bigger deal about this in the media.

Random-looking camping murders aren't exactly common in Moab... or anywhere. It appears these occurred on... you guessed it... August 13. That's the same day he suddenly went dark with his douchey looking Instagram posts.

The two women murdered were a lesbian couple (and have a 14-year age difference, which looks even bigger due to one looking old and the other looking young). It's hard to believe that it's a coincidence that these women were murdered on August 13, the guy was right there in front of one of their workplaces when that argument occurred, and that date is exactly when his Instagram went dark.

Now it looks less accidental to me, and more like he murdered the lesbians and Gabby was freaking out about it for about a week, and he finally killed her because he realized she wasn't going to keep quiet.

I read something about one of the lesbians calling her parents and saying they were going to leave the campsite soon because of some "creepy guy" stalking them there, so I'm assuming the creepy guy was the murderer. That probably rules out any kind of situation where they befriended the women and murdered them when they weren't suspecting any danger.

The plot Thickens.......this is going to be a Movie..... we sure as hell got a good outline....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Her Instagram persisted awhile after August 13, though. Her last post was on August 25, though her cell phone was used to send what appears to be a bullshit text to her parents on August 30, which Brian presumably sent as her. It's very possible that this last August 25 post was him, as well.

Here's her Insta: https://www.instagram.com/gabspetito/

Prior to that, she last posted on August 19. However, neither her August 19 nor her August 25 post have locations on, whereas August 12 and beforehand do. However, witnesses report seeing her as recently as August 23, so she wasn't dead yet on August 19.

A post shared by on

https://instagram.com/p/CSwnG1ulJFR/

The August 25 post was also bizarre, in that it shows her in some random location holding a knit pumpkin, and doesn't appear to be in nature. It simply says "Happy Halloween", which makes it look like she probably was dead by then, and he quickly searched her phone for some random cutesy image to post which hadn't yet been shared on Instagram. Probably kept the post short because he didn't want to give away it wasn't her.

A post shared by on

https://instagram.com/p/CTA__ISJZYY/

Pretty sure she died between August 23-25.

But still.. something went awry on August 12. They had that fight, they were supposedly separated for the night. Then on August 13, the lesbians were murdered, and neither Gabby nor Brian posted to Instagram again, except those two weird posts on August 19 (probably her) and August 25 (probably him faking being her).

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

I can't believe this is the first I heard of it....ON PFA ! Babayyyyyyyyy!!!

wonder how it all plays out?
    Do the Cops get in trouble?
    I thought someone was getting locked up, her for admitting hitting him....minga. getting good.... so sad for the families... Poor ppl

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Okay, so that weird social media post on August 25 depicted her at a well known building called The Monarch, in Ogden, UT.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-...ogden-business

Ogden is 35 miles north of Salt Lake City, and 270 miles northwest of Moab. It's 263 miles southwest of Grand Teton National Park, so it's reasonable to pass through Ogden on the way between the two. Note that they were in Moab on August 12, and Grand Teton on August 23, so that's 11 days in between, and it's totally reasonable for them to have stopped in Ogden at some point and taken that butterfly/pumpkin pic.

However, they checked out of the Teton hotel on August 24 (though she was last seen on the 23rd, to my knowledge), which means for that picture to have been taken on August 25, they would have had to backtrack south to Ogden again. I find this unlikely, as the whole purpose of a nature road trip is to see new things, and it would have made a lot more sense to travel southeast (back towards Florida where they live) via a different route.

My guess is that they shot these pictures about a week or so before the 25th, and he used that as a post to indicate she was still alive -- perhaps trying to set up some narrative where she left him much later in the trip, and that she just left him at some point and vanished somehow.

I'd love to know if they were seen together on August 13. They were definitely seen together on August 23, but the 13th was just a day after their big fight, and the police had her stay in the van, while they had him check into a room for the night. If they stayed separated for a full day, perhaps the dude freaked out and went and randomly murdered those lesbians at a campsite, came back and told her, and she was on edge the next 10 days, until he finally killed her because he thought she wouldn't keep quiet about it. I'm guessing her August 19 post was done under pressure by him, but she was told not to use a location, in case the police were looking for them.

That's my working theory right now.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Okay, so that weird social media post on August 25 depicted her at a well known building called The Monarch, in Ogden, UT.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-...ogden-business

Ogden is 35 miles north of Salt Lake City, and 270 miles northwest of Moab. It's 263 miles southwest of Grand Teton National Park, so it's reasonable to pass through Ogden on the way between the two. Note that they were in Moab on August 12, and Grand Teton on August 23, so that's 11 days in between, and it's totally reasonable for them to have stopped in Ogden at some point and taken that butterfly/pumpkin pic.

However, they checked out of the Teton hotel on August 24 (though she was last seen on the 23rd, to my knowledge), which means for that picture to have been taken on August 25, they would have had to backtrack south to Ogden again. I find this unlikely, as the whole purpose of a nature road trip is to see new things, and it would have made a lot more sense to travel southeast (back towards Florida where they live) via a different route.

My guess is that they shot these pictures about a week or so before the 25th, and he used that as a post to indicate she was still alive -- perhaps trying to set up some narrative where she left him much later in the trip, and that she just left him at some point and vanished somehow.

I'd love to know if they were seen together on August 13. They were definitely seen together on August 23, but the 13th was just a day after their big fight, and the police had her stay in the van, while they had him check into a room for the night. If they stayed separated for a full day, perhaps the dude freaked out and went and randomly murdered those lesbians at a campsite, came back and told her, and she was on edge the next 10 days, until he finally killed her because he thought she wouldn't keep quiet about it. I'm guessing her August 19 post was done under pressure by him, but she was told not to use a location, in case the police were looking for them.

That's my working theory right now.

We can Work with that......SO bottom line is ..Laundry man killed all 3 ! ? wowza. he gonna hate his life in prison.....

"The Boz: Absolutely what will happen. The things a parent will do for their kids when they know it’s the wrong thing to do."
    As Boz said in another thread unrelated to this case....I agree with him 100%.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Question

I'd be curious if anyone here would turn their child in knowing they Murdered someone> intentionally or accidentally...no matter.

Would you turn your Child over to Police knowing they murdered someone?

Not easy to answer...you must be brutally honest with yourselves...

Thread Information