Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread: MMA Betting...Expert or Amateur????

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother yes Vincent Lucky is one of my favorite fighters, trailed the guy from the other thread on that thankfully. Thought MC had a good chance but trailed that guy he seemed sharp though we lost our baseball “lottery” ticket that’s ok

Pipes lost on Lewis that’s ok, been riding my boy for a while now printing money, can’t always win as massive dog but with Lewis you always Have a punchers chance

Looking forward to French vs Nanganou

Vincent Lucky may fight for a title before you know it, one of the most exciting fighters I always tend to back him

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brother yes Vincent Lucky is one of my favorite fighters, trailed the guy from the other thread on that thankfully. Thought MC had a good chance but trailed that guy he seemed sharp though we lost our baseball “lottery” ticket that’s ok

Pipes lost on Lewis that’s ok, been riding my boy for a while now printing money, can’t always win as massive dog but with Lewis you always Have a punchers chance

Looking forward to French vs Nanganou

Vincent Lucky may fight for a title before you know it, one of the most exciting fighters I always tend to back him
    Pipes, im sad to see read that you dont recognize frauds.

Serious discussion, if that's what you're attempting, doesn't occur in this thread.

Comments

dwai: stupid n-word lover

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother what fraud please? Identify

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brother what fraud please? Identify

loyd posts random picks here to justify his inclusion in the freeroll. he never posts any research, or even opinions, just that he 'likes' one fighter or another, and then naps it out when his picks crash and burn, or comes back to tell us how great his pick of the -450 favorite was.

we actually had a thriving mma betting minicommunity going on here before this thread single handedly made us all embarrassed to discuss it in public anymore.

Comments

NickyPipes: Brother sounds like somebody aughta talk to the Lloyd fella
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother Nicky Pipes has no idea who Lloyd is

Brother if this guys causing problems about here send an email to my team and they will review it and take the necessary actions if required

Brother we should discuss MMA Betting more often it’s my favorite sport to bet on

Brother here is an observation: Pipes has been doing considerably better over the last 1.5 years on Early And Prelim Fights rather than the main card, anybody else focusing on these fights?

Brothers Nicky Pipes is a legend on Sherdog Forum

Load Metric
    i used to have a blackbelt at sherdog in the early 2000's and then i went back a year or two ago and they raised the belt ranking requirements and i was a brown belt and i never went back because i have my dignity to consider.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother have you ever trained? Or do you just like to watch? The card this weekend was ok. Nothing too special , threads dead nobody impressed

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Let's Go With a Little MMA here...

Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley

In the last few fights Woodley has just not looked like he was when he was Champion. He's 39 and he fights every bit 39.
    Now in his last fight against Vincente Luque...he came out throwing bombs, but he did so b/c he know his UFC life was on the line...
    And Vincente could take his best hits...so what if Jake can take his best hits and we ride this in the 6th and 7th rounds...

Jake is too young, too strong and has been training boxing for too long (for a youtuber) for Woodley's bombs to take him out...

Let's Roll With Jake Paul previously at -170 now at -190.

GL...

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdlloyd77 View Post

In the last few fights Woodley has just not looked like he was when he was Champion. He's 39 and he fights every bit 39.
    Now in his last fight against Vincente Luque...he came out throwing bombs, but he did so b/c he know his UFC life was on the line...
    And Vincente could take his best hits...so what if Jake can take his best hits and we ride this in the 6th and 7th rounds...

Jake is too young, too strong and has been training boxing for too long (for a youtuber) for Woodley's bombs to take him out...

GL...

Jake Paul defeats Tyron Woodley by split decision (77-75, 75-77, 78-74).

Load Metric

GL...

Jake Paul defeats Tyron Woodley by split decision (77-75, 75-77, 78-74).
    I’m not really a fan of either guy. No one wants to watch that fight again though.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The most impressive thing in that fight was Jake Paul’s belt.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    UFC 266-Vokanovski Vs Ortega......

Nick Diaz Vs Robbie Lawler...The Rematch of Rematches.....Or Is it? With Robbie losing his last 4 fights and looking super unimpressive doing so, it would appear that
    Robbie is long past his prime and long past his days of slobbering, knock em' out and be the last one standing aka vs Rory MacDonald. Now with a Rematch of the Diaz
    brother who has not fought in the Octagon in about Six and a Half years...This very well could be a Pick'em.

So then, Let's Pick'em....with a 5 round fight no one has ever questioned the cardio of a Nick Diaz' as that is his forte and based upon both Robbie and Nick's career at this point, it does not appear
    appropriate to ask who will win, rather, who won't lose. So based upon a battle of attrition....

Pick is for Nick Diaz @ +135

Good Luck
    Last edited by Iamdlloyd77; 09-25-2021 at 11:47 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Definitely looking like the best card of the year with this UFC 268, at least on paper.
    The Pick????? It's the Choice that can not be explained. Physically speaking, not visually overwhelmingly strong.
    Record wise, Not Impressively persuasive to argue they should win.
    But I can not ignore the magic in which this person wins and when they win how convincing it is...And So With that for
    +105 Odds....Tonight we shall Roll with......

AND STILL......Rose Namajunas!

Good Luck

Load Metric
    Definitely looking like the best card of the year with this UFC 268, at least on paper.
    The Pick????? It's the Choice that can not be explained. Physically speaking, not visually overwhelmingly strong.
    But I can not ignore the magic in which this person wins and when they win how convincing it is...And So With that for

Good Luck
    Thug Rose, i like it and agree she wins here tonight, and she got some more run in her too imo

Load Metric
    Gaetje vs Chandler fight of the year! What an absolute war.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Bronze
    Load Metric

Good Luck

AND STILL.........Women's Strawweight Rose Namajunas (c) def. Zhang Weili-Decision (split) (47–48, 48–47, 49–46) 5 -5:00

Bronze
    Load Metric
    UFC 270........

A Trilogy?? This would appear to be the most understated trilogy in some time. Dana states that the 'challenger' is in a great shape 'ripped' well before the weigh-ins.
    However, Fights are not like arithmetic, 1+1 does NOT equal two. Match Ups make fights. And it is apparent that this champion has this challenger's number.
    And until proven otherwise...the bets are in for the Champion...AND STILL.....

Lets Roll with Brandon Moreno @-185 OVER Deiveson Figueiredo.

Good Luck

Diamond
    Load Metric
    If you dont put money on Said tonight, you hate free money

Bronze
    Load Metric
    UFC VEGAS 51 FIGHT NIGHT....

This fighter never seems to let the fight fans down. Win or Lose, he leaves it in the cage. However, I can't remember the last
    time he lost... So why break Routine??

Let's Roll with Vincente Luque OVER Belal Muhammad @-182

Good Luck

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Lets Rebound for UFC 274........

Don't We Want a Champion After this fight?
    With the Weight Being Missed....
    The Only Way That Can Happen is with the below Pick:
    Lets Get It!
    Rolling with Justin Gaethje Over Charles Oliveira @+125

Good Luck

Thread Information