Page 653 of 947 FirstFirst ... 153553603643649650651652653654655656657663703753 ... LastLast
Results 13,041 to 13,060 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Funny how the media is hyping the delta variant with percentages. Ie cases up 65% without giving actual number of cases. This is because cases are LOW and don’t support their continued need for control.

Fauci continues to be a lying criminal wanting children over 3 masked. What a fucking loser clown he is.

Comments

dwai: this

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Fauci is faggot
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Funny how the media is hyping the delta variant with percentages. Ie cases up 65% without giving actual number of cases. This is because cases are LOW and don’t support their continued need for control.

Fauci continues to be a lying criminal wanting children over 3 masked. What a fucking loser clown he is.

you can't tell idiots like sonatine or BCR this though, they're either wilfully ignorant (stupid af probably) or shilling for Dr fauci and the dems.

I mean what kind of idiot is scared of someone who isn't vaccinated when they themselves are?

talk about the real anti-vaxxers

Comments

splitthis: Yep

Load Metric
    Eight fully vaccinated health workers who attended a pool party in Las Vegas caught COVID-19, a report said.

They had symptoms similar to allergies or a cold, a hospital CEO told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

At least seven of them caught the highly infectious Delta coronavirus variant, the report said.

Those were in bold on a click-baity type article on yahoo.

THE DELTA COLD GUYZ

Comments

splitthis: 100%

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Eight fully vaccinated health workers who attended a pool party in Las Vegas caught COVID-19, a report said.

They had symptoms similar to allergies or a cold, a hospital CEO told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

At least seven of them caught the highly infectious Delta coronavirus variant, the report said.

Those were in bold on a click-baity type article on yahoo.

THE DELTA COLD GUYZ
    HMS Queen Elizabeth: Covid outbreak on Navy flagship, 100 fully vaccinated people infected

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57830617

LOL GUYS IT'S SO EASY JUST GET VACCINATED!

Load Metric
    Delta variant is more contagious but less lethal so yes, a flu. My friend who had covid, got the idiot vaccine, now has covid again. It’s the revolving flu.

Wake up to the idiot control group. This is all about control. Always has been.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    When will they have a vaccine for the Delta variant?

When will people start getting infected with the another lethal variant?

Stay out of the U.K.

96.1% infected with Delta variant.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    LA County back to an indoor mask mandate. Who could have seen this coming?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Vaccine won’t save you, masks won’t save you.
    Let them eat cake time is over.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    LA needs to get right with their savior.

Plague
    Fire
    Drought
    Heat
    Sadist pitchers
    Liberals

Edit
    Just saw today was the second day of a “Flex Alert”. A euphemism for turn your air conditioning up to 78.

Is it too late to add rolling blackouts?

Their time is nigh split. I have prophesied this and all we can do now is mock them.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-15-2021 at 04:07 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    LA needs to get right with their savior.

Plague
    Fire
    Drought
    Heat
    Sadist pitchers
    Liberals

Edit
    Just saw today was the second day of a “Flex Alert”. A euphemism for turn your air conditioning up to 78.

Is it too late to add rolling blackouts?

Their time is nigh split. I have prophesied this and all we can do now is mock them.

Load Metric
    There have been at least 8 full lockdowns in Australia in 2021, affecting tens of millions of people and businesses.

Only one Australian has died from covid in 2021 - they were over 70 years old.

There have been at least 200(https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covi...ort-27-05-2021) vaccine deaths reported in Australia in 2021 and thousands of reported side effect incidents. The vaccine deaths included people aged under 40.

Some regions are on their 5th lockdown despite having NO COVID CASES AT ALL SINCE THE START OF THE PANDEMIC.

LOL "THEY JUST WANT TO PROTECT US MATE"

"USA SHOULD'VE LOCKED DOWN LIKE AUSTRALIA DID"

ROFL ENJOY YOUR FASCISM AUSTRALIA

YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)

Been, Cerveza Fria

TYPICAL

Bronze
    Load Metric

you can't tell idiots like sonatine or BCR this though, they're either wilfully ignorant (stupid af probably) or shilling for Dr fauci and the dems.

I mean what kind of idiot is scared of someone who isn't vaccinated when they themselves are?

In general I agree with the reasonable view that if the unvaccinated do not affect the health of the vaccinated than they can do whatever they want. If a large swath of the population being unvaccinated does indeed affect people who are vaccinated than everything should be on the table including mandates, right of private businesses to refuse service, vax passports, etc.

I was absolutely shocked when I heard the latest episode of the All-in Podcast, which is hosted by several angel investors that normally skew conservative and have been very critical of lockdowns and mask mandates. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000529038600

To sum up the episode, the most conservative host, David Sacks, got a mild breakthrough case of Delta after being Moderna vaxed. They have done a complete 180 on their views of restricting the unvaccinated. There is new data to show that the viral load of those unvaccinated during an infection is trillions of times higher during an infection vs those that are infected in breakthrough cases. The argument is that this higher load count allows the virus to mutate into other possible more virulent strains (as we have seen with the delta variant) that could cause severe illness, even to those that are vaccinated. Also, the data out of Israel suggests that the efficacy of the mRNA vaccines wane over time and that the Pfizer vaccine is only 65% effective against infection of the Delta variant. However, for now, the vaccine still prevents serious illness. “If you are not vaccinated you are choosing to get the delta variant” -- David Sacks, who has appeared on Tucker Carlson as a conservative guest.
    Last edited by BartHanson; 07-16-2021 at 12:05 PM.

Load Metric
    Is the Hansonkid playing WSOP?

I see absolutely no scenario where Druff attends. I’m not throwing shade. It’s just my read

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Is the Hansonkid playing WSOP?

I see absolutely no scenario where Druff attends. I’m not throwing shade. It’s just my read

Thats the plan, but who knows.. We will have to see how things pan out. Also, my wife at that time will be 32 weeks pregnant which will add some caution to my decision. I think that there certainly is a very non 0 chance that the WSOP could get cancelled again.

Comments

Sanlmar: congrats … hormonal pregnant woman and you’re in Vegas. I don’t like your odds

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post

In general I agree with the reasonable view that if the unvaccinated do not affect the health of the vaccinated than they can do whatever they want. If a large swath of the population being unvaccinated does indeed affect people who are vaccinated than everything should be on the table including mandates, right of private businesses to refuse service, vax passports, etc.

I was absolutely shocked when I heard the latest episode of the All-in Podcast, which is hosted by several angel investors that normally skew conservative and have been very critical of lockdowns and mask mandates. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000529038600

To sum up the episode, the most conservative host, David Sacks, got a mild breakthrough case of Delta after being Moderna vaxed. They have done a complete 180 on their views of restricting the unvaccinated. There is new data to show that the viral load of those unvaccinated during an infection is trillions of times higher during an infection vs those that are infected in breakthrough cases. The argument is that this higher load count allows the virus to mutate into other possible more virulent strains (as we have seen with the delta variant) that could cause severe illness, even to those that are vaccinated. Also, the data out of Israel suggests that the efficacy of the mRNA vaccines wane over time and that the Pfizer vaccine is only 65% effective against infection of the Delta variant. However, for now, the vaccine still prevents serious illness. “If you are not vaccinated you are choosing to get the delta variant” -- David Sacks, who has appeared on Tucker Carlson as a conservative guest.

Name:  RDT_20210716_16165686648812662089853.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  62.7 KB

Comments

TheXFactor: If eating shit makes you immune from getting the virus. Fox News is 100% covid-19 safe.

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20210716_1941427863714480493728875.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  190.2 KB

ROFLLLL FACT CHECKERS

Load Metric
    The Instagram post includes a portion of Table 2 from a June 25 technical report on coronavirus variants by Public Health England, a government agency. The table indicates the case fatality rate is 0.1% for delta, compared with 1.9% for the original alpha variant — or 1/19th the rate. That’s how the post arrives at the conclusion that delta is "19 times less deadly."

Public Health England spokesperson James McCreadie told PolitiFact the post "is factually incorrect and manipulates our data."

🤡 Makes sense to me! 🤡

ROFL BUT MUH VARIANTS

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210717-183049_Chrome.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  248.5 KB

LOL

they just WON'T stop the fear.

nice vaccines btw

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...covid-n1274278

Comments

splitthis: Unreal