Page 640 of 946 FirstFirst ... 140540590630636637638639640641642643644650690740 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,800 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    GIMMICK IS GOD!

Load Metric
    Lol at dwaie trying to get y'all to read 3,000 fauci emails. Get a life buddy.

Comments

splitthis: U libs would read the same of trump

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Lol at dwaie trying to get y'all to read 3,000 fauci emails. Get a life buddy.
    wear your mask and get vaccinated faggot n-word lover

Load Metric
    I did get vaccinated and I’ve already had covid so I’m invincible. Suuuuuuuck it. Also fuck your fauci essay why are you trying to get people do homework what is this community college?

Comments

splitthis: Worse is coming.......

Load Metric
    I did get vaccinated and I’ve already had covid so I’m invincible. Suuuuuuuck it. Also fuck your fauci essay why are you trying to get people do homework what is this community college?
    Name:  RDT_20210604_2119041221237764015024773.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  88.6 KB

Load Metric
    We all know DWAI is has the lowest IQ on this forum.
    but who has the lowest IQ in congress?
    (Dont get mad DWAI, its hard not to notice you don't have a HS education because you post so often
    Get a fucking life. Druff doesn't live here like you do)

MTG wants answers,

# 1 F Fauci's emails we already went through PizzaGate w/you F'ing liars.
    this wont get any traction.

# 2 She wants answers and wants them by June 31st, 2021!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nope, I didn't write it wrong, she did, then you add that she has staff to look over.
    & that this is still up, DWAI could get a job w/her.

Its like the right is just trying to out stupid each other, at this point.

Name:  june 31st.PNG
Views: 574
Size:  101.8 KB

Comments

rum dick: Bless her heart

Cerveza Fria: offset
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    We all know DWAI is has the lowest IQ on this forum.
    but who has the lowest IQ in congress?
    (Dont get mad DWAI, its hard not to notice you don't have a HS education because you post so often
    Get a fucking life. Druff doesn't live here like you do)

MTG wants answers,

# 1 F Fauci's emails we already went through PizzaGate w/you F'ing liars.
    this wont get any traction.

# 2 She wants answers and wants them by June 31st, 2021!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nope, I didn't write it wrong, she did, then you add that she has staff to look over.
    & that this is still up, DWAI could get a job w/her.

Its like the right is just trying to out stupid each other, at this point.

Name:  june 31st.PNG
Views: 574
Size:  101.8 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20210604-212555_Chrome.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  551.7 KB
    we gotta stop these white supremacists!jk JimmyG_415 it was a n-word

more black on Asian white supremacy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  RDT_20210604_2119041221237764015024773.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  88.6 KB

You used to know how to meme. What happened to you?

Comments

dwai: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Furthermore, while not related to the above, the e-mails also reveal that Fauci truly believed in February that cloth masks brought very little benefit. He actually communicated those honest beliefs to the public in February, only to reverse course the following month, once masks became political.

At the time, he claimed he was simply keeping the public away from hoarding masks which could otherwise be in the hands of healthcare workers, but the e-mails reveal that's not what was happening. Fauci truly believed what he said in February 2020 about the cloth masks being useless, and wasn't just lying for the sake of healthcare workers. The e-mails show his true thoughts on masks. This means that his lie was much worse. Rather than having lied in February 2020 to protect healthcare workers, he lied in March 2020 to please his Democratic overlords!
    The mask stuff he said is 100% true. The literal part.

Cloth masks don't filter covid once it's airborne. It's biggest benefit is stopping infected from releasing droplets in a dense high viral load. There's likely a OSA joke there somewhere.

From a public health standpoint he changed his messaging once asymptomatic spread became known and the virus in general became more common.

Masks work like condoms. You don't need one, if you aren't fucking anyone. Strapping your dick doesn't help you when you eat hookers asses. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

So from the standpoint of a random anonymous individual named Ken Scalir attending a house party thinking he's invincible you can say that cloth masks aren't remarkably useful. There's a reason why hospitals stopped using them in the 60s. They work just fine if you're going to a grocery store for 30 mins. They suck ass when you're staying at a badly ventilated apartment for hours where half the people keep taking their mask off to drink, eat and/or random retardation.

I'm all for blaming inanimate objects for my friends retardation, but it makes a shitty national policy.
    Despite wide variance in masking cooperation across the world, and even within the US, there has never been a correlation established between increased masking and decreased COVID infection. Ever wonder why? I'm sure I'll get some kind of babblng response which avoids directly addressing this, or a "study" with skewed/misleading data.

Your statement would only make sense if COVID were primarily transmitted through droplets. If transmitted through aerosol, which go right through the mask (both transmitting and receiving), then masks are only minimally useful. They aren't 100% useless, but they aren't making much of a difference. As we've discussed before, thanks to Facui and Friends (including the mainstream media & Democratic Party), the public was misled into believing that masking was the difference between COVID safety and danger.

Regardless, Fauci himself never claimed that he changed his opinion due to the realization of asymptomatic spread. He claimed his opinion was the same all along (that masks of all kinds were useful), and said he lied in February about masks being useless because he wanted the N95s to be available to healthcare workers. Not only do his e-mails contradict this statement, but nowhere in his e-mails does he ever tell anyone that he "lied" in February for this purpose.

Instead, we get a clear view into his thinking in February (that he didn't believe cloth masks were useful), and then he told the pro-masking lie in March in order to appease his Democratic Overlords.

But let's say we go with the great gimmick's interpretation of cloth masking. Still, that means Democrats and Fauci lied to us. You're conceding that cloth masks aren't useful in many instances, yet the messaging from the US left/media was one of an extreme need to mask, with little emphasis on simply avoiding public indoor spaces.

The mask became political, and the left lied about them, costing lives of people who felt they were being safe because they followed Fauci's advice.

You can keep dancing around this, but those are the facts.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric

The mask stuff he said is 100% true. The literal part.

Cloth masks don't filter covid once it's airborne. It's biggest benefit is stopping infected from releasing droplets in a dense high viral load. There's likely a OSA joke there somewhere.

From a public health standpoint he changed his messaging once asymptomatic spread became known and the virus in general became more common.

Masks work like condoms. You don't need one, if you aren't fucking anyone. Strapping your dick doesn't help you when you eat hookers asses. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

So from the standpoint of a random anonymous individual named Ken Scalir attending a house party thinking he's invincible you can say that cloth masks aren't remarkably useful. There's a reason why hospitals stopped using them in the 60s. They work just fine if you're going to a grocery store for 30 mins. They suck ass when you're staying at a badly ventilated apartment for hours where half the people keep taking their mask off to drink, eat and/or random retardation.

I'm all for blaming inanimate objects for my friends retardation, but it makes a shitty national policy.
    Despite wide variance in masking cooperation across the world, and even within the US, there has never been a correlation established between increased masking and decreased COVID infection. Ever wonder why? I'm sure I'll get some kind of babblng response which avoids directly addressing this, or a "study" with skewed/misleading data.

Your statement would only make sense if COVID were primarily transmitted through droplets. If transmitted through aerosol, which go right through the mask (both transmitting and receiving), then masks are only minimally useful. They aren't 100% useless, but they aren't making much of a difference. As we've discussed before, thanks to Facui and Friends (including the mainstream media & Democratic Party), the public was misled into believing that masking was the difference between COVID safety and danger.

Regardless, Fauci himself never claimed that he changed his opinion due to the realization of asymptomatic spread. He claimed his opinion was the same all along (that masks of all kinds were useful), and said he lied in February about masks being useless because he wanted the N95s to be available to healthcare workers. Not only do his e-mails contradict this statement, but nowhere in his e-mails does he ever tell anyone that he "lied" in February for this purpose.

Instead, we get a clear view into his thinking in February (that he didn't believe cloth masks were useful), and then he told the pro-masking lie in March in order to appease his Democratic Overlords.

But let's say we go with the great gimmick's interpretation of cloth masking. Still, that means Democrats and Fauci lied to us. You're conceding that cloth masks aren't useful in many instances, yet the messaging from the US left/media was one of an extreme need to mask, with little emphasis on simply avoiding public indoor spaces.

The mask became political, and the left lied about them, costing lives of people who felt they were being safe because they followed Fauci's advice.

Where do you get that there has been no correlation with mask use and lower infection numbers?

https://www.healthaffairs.org/doi/10...aff.2020.00818

That's one. There's quite a few others, but i doubt there's any point in linking those. Clearly studies aren't reliable compared to, exactly what?

Fauci early messaging was that there could be mild benefit for wearing cloth masks when social distancing wasn't possible. It hasn't really changed. If you're too stupid to realize that physical distancing isn't same as social distancing then i can't help you.

Do you think lockdowns were so people could wear their masks more often? Make it easier to stay 6 feet apart? Seems kinda stupid to shutdown the economy to just do that. Could it possibly be that it was to keep people out of indoor spaces. It's really sad that Obama pushed to liberate states from doing the thing you're certain is the very best method of preventing the spread. Maybe it wasn't Obama, Hillary maybe, AOC could have done it or it might have been some tard you voted for after he did it.

In droplet form the viral load is dense enough to infect after a single sneeze from close enough. In pure aerosol form it takes hours from a single person. Good ventilation can completely negate that and bad ventilation can turn it into 15-30mins. It basic shotgun logic, but pellets are minuscule, lose velocity very fast and are subject to minimal draft.

Comments

rum dick: GIMMICK IS GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    lol crickets in this thread

libtards know they've been played, I wouldn't show my face in here either if I had sucked Fauci’s dick for 18 months only to find out, SHOCK, he doesn't have everyone's best interests in mind

Trump was right, again, libtard owned
    Sign me up to play whack-a-mole with short bus Chinese whispers.

Link a specific email. I like things like context and more than single quoted line by a random tard.

Or you could look into getting your dick sucking skills in order. Once Queen Kamala introduces the re-education camps you don't want to be the only one there that doesn't know how to properly handle a girl cock. All the Chads will make fun of you again. There's nicknames, mocking chants, small rocks, spitballs etc. you remember the drill. You don't want that. Chads been practicing for months now. They know what time it is.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Druff,

The white collar class locked themselves in their house for a year during the pandemic, but I think you are completely discounting how many blue collar workers didn't. I know, because I was one of them. Every day, me and millions of people like me went into crowded indoor areas with nothing but cloth masks as PPE, and for the most part most of us didn't get Covid.

I suspect the truth about Covid as that it is primarily tranferred by close physical proximity of unmasked people indoors, especially symptomatic people, and that the lion share of transmission occurred in private settings, where no one is wearing a mask. And I suspect that (for a large part political reasons) current studies aren't properly accounting for public versus private transmission.

For example, I suspect the real reason is that the black community had such high transmission is because
    a) they live in crowded multigenerational apartments, and
    b) they are much more socially/sexually promiscuous, and this continued during the pandemic.

And (b) is exactly the same reason why STD transmission is so much higher in the black community. But for political reasons no actual study would ever actually acknowledge or account for this, so they make up some argle bargle about "systemic racism".

Comments

dwai:
    Last edited by Kalam; 06-04-2021 at 07:08 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Druff,

The white collar class locked themselves in their house for a year during the pandemic, but I think you are completely discounting how many blue collar workers didn't. I know, because I was one of them. Every day, me and millions of people like me went into crowded indoor areas with nothing but cloth masks as PPE, and for the most part most of us didn't get Covid.

I suspect the truth about Covid as that it is primarily tranferred by close physical proximity of unmasked people indoors, especially symptomatic people, and that the lion share of transmission occurred in private settings, where no one is wearing a mask. And I suspect that (for a large part political reasons) current studies aren't properly accounting for public versus private transmission.

For example, the real reason is that the black community had such high transmission is because
    b) they are much more socially/sexually promiscuous, and this continued during the pandemic.

And (b) is exactly the same reason why STD transmission is so much higher in the black community. But for political reasons no actual study would ever actually acknowledge or account for this
    based af

Comments

rum dick: Jesus Christ you really are dumb.

Load Metric
    Kalam - wtf is this b) they are much more socially/sexually promiscuous, and this continued during the pandemic.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Kalam - wtf is this b) they are much more socially/sexually promiscuous, and this continued during the pandemic.
    I mean this is probably a semi-bad take...the amount of 'just born' signs around my neighborhood over the past few months has been outta control...white people been fuuuuuuuuuuucking during COVID...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Where do you get that there has been no correlation with mask use and lower infection numbers?

That's one. There's quite a few others, but i doubt there's any point in linking those. Clearly studies aren't reliable compared to, exactly what?

Fauci early messaging was that there could be mild benefit for wearing cloth masks when social distancing wasn't possible. It hasn't really changed. If you're too stupid to realize that physical distancing isn't same as social distancing then i can't help you.

Do you think lockdowns were so people could wear their masks more often? Make it easier to stay 6 feet apart? Seems kinda stupid to shutdown the economy to just do that. Could it possibly be that it was to keep people out of indoor spaces. It's really sad that Obama pushed to liberate states from doing the thing you're certain is the very best method of preventing the spread. Maybe it wasn't Obama, Hillary maybe, AOC could have done it or it might have been some tard you voted for after he did it.

In droplet form the viral load is dense enough to infect after a single sneeze from close enough. In pure aerosol form it takes hours from a single person. Good ventilation can completely negate that and bad ventilation can turn it into 15-30mins. It basic shotgun logic, but pellets are minuscule, lose velocity very fast and are subject to minimal draft.
    Very predictable. Did I call this, or what? 100% I knew gimmick would dig up some obscure, super-biased study (by two University researchers, no less), based upon a narrow window of time, highly flawed process, and a conclusion they were hoping to reach before beginning the research.

Looking at a more macro level, states with higher masking cooperation and mandates fared no matter than ones without these measures, even when adjusting for population density. Your own neighbor country Norway (which I've mentioned many times) didn't mask at all until August, and were doing great COVID-wise during the exact time this study took place (spring 2020).

The messaging in the US was that it's safer to stay home, but it's relatively safe to venture out if you sanitize your hands, wear a mask, and stay 6 feet from everyone. There was never a message that cloth masks won't protect you much, and that there really aren't any effective precautions which will stop you from getting COVID if someone indoors with you has it.

I offered many times to go into huge Democratic Facebook groups and take a poll, proving my point about the idiotic things the US left believes about COVID, but you turned it down, claiming that offline Democrats are better informed than online Democrats (lol). We both know the real reason you turned this down.

The messaging about COVID and masking in the US was purposely slanted to make Trump and Republicans look bad, and wasn't really about saving lives. As a result, the Follow the Science left mostly believes incorrect things about COVID, which is why they keep finding themselves shocked when the truth comes out.

"Cuomo didn't do a good job? What?!"

"Fauci didn't actually think cloth masks worked well? What?!"

"There was a good chance COVID came from a lab leak? What?!"

"It was safe to leave schools open? What?!"

"It was a mistake to close outdoor spaces like beaches, parks, and outdoor restaurants? What?!"

"DeSantis actually did a good job leading Florida during COVID? What?!"

Good thing the Democrats have babbling gimmick to run interference, at least on this site.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Druff,

For example, I suspect the real reason is that the black community had such high transmission is because

And (b) is exactly the same reason why STD transmission is so much higher in the black community. But for political reasons no actual study would ever actually acknowledge or account for this, so they make up some argle bargle about "systemic racism".
    Hispanics have the same deal with point A. Point B is probably (in order) essential jobs. More of them had to work so Druff could bunker up. More social and less sexually repressed very well could be the 3rd most important factor for increased numbers.

Basically in Europe no one was really surprised that Italians had a problem with a infectious disease.

For Sweden their second biggest group for deaths were immigrants. They generally live in crowded multigenerational apartments in huge apartment complexes, are more social (less promiscuous on average) and that's after they get out of refugee centers. In general they have huge unemployment numbers but they make a sizable portion of the workforce in jobs that natives don't feel like doing, such as elder care.

The reason why CDC suggested bumping blacks and hispanics ahead of Druff in vaccination order had nothing to with equality based on past. They just died 2-3 more often than white people.

In that early study i linked to Druff mask mandates contributed about 16-18% in decreased infections compared to other social distancing measures. Compared to other measures it's just dirt cheap and something that everyone could do.

Load Metric
    Have you spent any time researching the history of the CDC Druff? I’m guessing very little.

President Bush reads the 1918: The Great Pandemic right after 9/11 and he asks what strategy we have for a future outbreak.

CDC starts out strong as it assembles the best and brightest to strategize but ends up a crippled, fearful and nearly useless institution populated by academics in the ensuing decades.

Trump fired the final bullet in the CDC’s brain when he replaced his National Security Advisor McMasters with that nitwit Bolton (who Trump also canned).

The rest of this is “arguing how many angels dance on the head of a pin” in my opinion but I admire the stamina from both you and Gimmick.

Comments

gimmick: he also appointed a complete idiot to head CDC

Load Metric

Very predictable. Did I call this, or what? 100% I knew gimmick would dig up some obscure, super-biased study (by two University researchers, no less), based upon a narrow window of time, highly flawed process, and a conclusion they were hoping to reach before beginning the research.

Looking at a more macro level, states with higher masking cooperation and mandates fared no matter than ones without these measures, even when adjusting for population density. Your own neighbor country Norway (which I've mentioned many times) didn't mask at all until August, and were doing great COVID-wise during the exact time this study took place (spring 2020).

The messaging in the US was that it's safer to stay home, but it's relatively safe to venture out if you sanitize your hands, wear a mask, and stay 6 feet from everyone. There was never a message that cloth masks won't protect you much, and that there really aren't any effective precautions which will stop you from getting COVID if someone indoors with you has it.

I offered many times to go into huge Democratic Facebook groups and take a poll, proving my point about the idiotic things the US left believes about COVID, but you turned it down, claiming that offline Democrats are better informed than online Democrats (lol). We both know the real reason you turned this down.

The messaging about COVID and masking in the US was purposely slanted to make Trump and Republicans look bad, and wasn't really about saving lives. As a result, the Follow the Science left mostly believes incorrect things about COVID, which is why they keep finding themselves shocked when the truth comes out.

"Cuomo didn't do a good job? What?!"

"Fauci didn't actually think cloth masks worked well? What?!"

"There was a good chance COVID came from a lab leak? What?!"

"It was safe to leave schools open? What?!"

"It was a mistake to close outdoor spaces like beaches, parks, and outdoor restaurants? What?!"

"DeSantis actually did a good job leading Florida during COVID? What?!"

Good thing the Democrats have babbling gimmick to run interference, at least on this site.
    Yea someone does appear to be babbling.

Amazing prediction skills. Oh btw, "There's quite a few others, but i doubt there's any point in linking those. Clearly studies aren't reliable compared to, exactly what?" Go figure i also predicted your response. The aggregate of all studies points to masks having a small to moderate impact. I don't really give a shit if you believe that.

What did you expect? That i randomly concede your retarded point, because you here by declared that studies shall not be used from this day on. Get fucked dweeb. When did that work last time. Kindergarten?

Feel free to link that study that shows maks are useless. I'm sure we'll get it any day now.

No i turned your retarded Facebook offer down because it's retarded and that's the exact reason i gave you. I then gave you a link to site that does polling professionally with partisan divide as one of their common subjects.

It appears you forgot to mention why Trump hates your indoor policy. I mean we can all remember vividly all those left wing protests to end lockdowns. Oh wait, that didn't happen.
    Last edited by gimmick; 06-04-2021 at 08:53 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Have you spent any time researching the history of the CDC Druff? I’m guessing very little.

President Bush reads the 1918: The Great Pandemic right after 9/11 and he asks what strategy we have for a future outbreak.

CDC starts out strong as it assembles the best and brightest to strategize but ends up a crippled, fearful and nearly useless institution populated by academics in the ensuing decades.

Trump fired the final bullet in the CDC’s brain when he replaced his National Security Advisor McMasters with that nitwit Bolton (who Trump also canned).

The rest of this is “arguing how many angels dance on the head of a pin” in my opinion but I admire the stamina from both you and Gimmick.
    Druff isn't big on researching anything. Lately he's been on kick to paint his beloved party as something it hasn't been since the early 2000s.

We also get occasional hot takes on subjects he doesn't appear to have even the basic knowledge about, but he is sure he is right so that has to count for something. Economy and Health are by far my favorites. Most baffling is anything related to Statistics. Like he should have a working understanding about it, but nah.

Thread Information