Page 609 of 946 FirstFirst ... 109509559599605606607608609610611612613619659709 ... LastLast
Results 12,161 to 12,180 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post

Types of Vaccines
    Currently, there are three main types of COVID-19 vaccines that are authorized and recommended, or undergoing large-scale (Phase 3) clinical trials in the United States.

Below is a description of how each type of vaccine prompts our bodies to recognize and protect us from the virus that causes COVID-19. None of these vaccines can give you COVID-19.

mRNA vaccines contain material from the virus that causes COVID-19 that gives our cells instructions for how to make a harmless protein that is unique to the virus. After our cells make copies of the protein, they destroy the genetic material from the vaccine. Our bodies recognize that the protein should not be there and build T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight the virus that causes COVID-19 if we are infected in the future.

Protein subunit vaccines include harmless pieces (proteins) of the virus that causes COVID-19 instead of the entire germ. Once vaccinated, our bodies recognize that the protein should not be there and build T-lymphocytes and antibodies that will remember how to fight the virus that causes COVID-19 if we are infected in the future.

Vector vaccines contain a modified version of a different virus than the one that causes COVID-19. Inside the shell of the modified virus, there is material from the virus that causes COVID-19. This is called a “viral vector.” Once the viral vector is inside our cells, the genetic material gives cells instructions to make a protein that is unique to the virus that causes COVID-19. Using these instructions, our cells make copies of the protein. This prompts our bodies to build T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes that will remember how to fight that virus if we are infected in the future.
    wanna split hairs, or what (from https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...they-work.html )
    Not splitting hairs at all. An MRNA vaccine is very different then say the flu shot.

You’re an antivaxxer huh?
    Nope, not an antivaxxer at all. You're saying there is no virus in the vaccine, I showed you that there are parts of the virus in it. You're splitting hairs.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Platinum
    Load Metric

wanna split hairs, or what (from https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...they-work.html )
    Not splitting hairs at all. An MRNA vaccine is very different then say the flu shot.

Nope, not an antivaxxer at all. You're saying there is no virus in the vaccine, I showed you that there are parts of the virus in it. You're splitting hairs.
    Name:  B85917B3-CE1B-45E5-ADF7-FB5749966951.jpeg
Views: 391
Size:  272.1 KB

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ines/mrna.html

Gold
    Load Metric

Go back and read the part where the CDC says PART OF THE VIRUS IS IN THE VACCINE. You want to be right so badly, you're ignoring facts. Seriously. Look.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun

Gold
    Load Metric
    Lemme explain it to you really slowly.

click this link https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...they-work.html

Scroll down to the part where it says this, then fucking read. it.

Name:  2021-04-07 14_10_17-Window.png
Views: 622
Size:  79.0 KB

Especially read the part where it says it contains part of the virus that causes Covid-19. Because then you're gonna learn some new shit.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun

Platinum
    Load Metric

Go back and read the part where the CDC says PART OF THE VIRUS IS IN THE VACCINE. You want to be right so badly, you're ignoring facts. Seriously. Look.
    I’m not looking to be right about anything, that’s you weirdo. This conversation stems from people being more scared of the vaccine than the virus which is irrational imo. You say I’m splitting hairs, 100% false. The MRNA vaccine is nothing like a vaccine such as for the flu. Why are you arguing that point? The two types of vaccines work completely differently. What is your point in the entire discussion anyway? You say you’re not antivaxx but seem scared of it.

Load Metric
    Directly from said website

"Over 167 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 5, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 2,794 reports of death (0.00167%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS."

Using those exact statistics from said website.....

Deaths are extremely rare (like one-two people (1.67 to be exact) in a hundred thousand vaccinations). On top of that it would be even less for someone who is healthy (probably one in a million type thing).

Simple dental surgery is probably more dangerous.

Comments

wrenchjockey: yep, and I'm not denying the low low possibility. Still > 0 though if we gonna (chuckle) split hairs

Gold
    Load Metric

I’m not looking to be right about anything. This conversation seems from people being more scared so the vaccine than the virus which is irrational imo. You say I’m splitting hairs, 100% false. The MRNA vaccine is nothing like a vaccine such as for the flu. Why are you arguing that point? The two types of vaccines work completely differently. What is your point in the entire discussion anyway? You say you’re not antivaxx but seem scared of it.
    You haven't read it. I told you to read it.

Also, at no point did I say I'm scared. You stated there have been no deaths. I showed you how to find them. Inexplicably, you've moved on to there are no parts of the virus in the vaccine. I showed you that was also wrong, both times using CDC web site.

If you wanna attack me personally using some straw man like me being scared, go for it. You can be wrong three times today.

The only thing I'm trying to say is that you ain't right on the deaths and you ain't right on the "there is no virus in the vaccine". That's it. I can lead you to water, that's about it.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun

Platinum
    Load Metric

I’m not looking to be right about anything. This conversation seems from people being more scared so the vaccine than the virus which is irrational imo. You say I’m splitting hairs, 100% false. The MRNA vaccine is nothing like a vaccine such as for the flu. Why are you arguing that point? The two types of vaccines work completely differently. What is your point in the entire discussion anyway? You say you’re not antivaxx but seem scared of it.
    You haven't read it. I told you to read it.

Also, at no point did I say I'm scared. You stated there have been no deaths. I showed you how to find them. Inexplicably, you've moved on to there are no parts of the virus in the vaccine. I showed you that was also wrong, both times using CDC web site.

If you wanna attack me personally using some straw man like me being scared, go for it. You can be wrong three times today.

The only thing I'm trying to say is that you ain't right on the deaths and you ain't right on the "there is no virus in the vaccine". That's it. I can lead you to water, that's about it.
    No one has died from the vaccine JFC.

I’m glad you admitted above that you’re the one splitting hairs.

Load Metric
    Yea the vaccine doesn't make you immune to death. There could be some connection with women in the 25-50 year old group. Some rare brain clotting type of a thing that's more prevalent with vaccinated vs general population. I think it was 1,5 out of a million gen pop and 4 out of a million from vaccinated. That was with AstraZeneca when 20 million had got it.

The protein that's used in the mRNA vaccines doesn't cause anything on it's own. You can say it's from the virus, but it's not relevant to what makes it what it is. Think of it like rum and coke. If you take the coke part out of the drink and give it to people they're really unlikely to get drunk because of it. The traditional vaccines take the rum part and dilute it.

Load Metric
    So, got Part Deux of the Funky Cold Moderna Vaccine late yesterday afternoon. Left Arm started hurting at the injection site a few hours later. So did my right hip and right knee. This is strange, as I have not previously had any pain in my right knee or hip. My last run was last Sunday and took this week off, as I haven't had much time off from running in the past year. But, I have not previously had any issues with this knee or hip. Oh well, No fever or chills or other flu like symptoms as I am just about 24 hours post injection.

Load Metric
    Name:  3440607.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  197.9 KB

Name:  3a36c36.png
Views: 555
Size:  817.0 KB

Name:  82ea595.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  52.6 KB

Name:  54uktd.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  52.7 KB

Name:  4b84fbc.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  38.8 KB

Name:  89eea44.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  55.3 KB

Name:  df312f0-1.png
Views: 529
Size:  438.3 KB

Name:  3d3631b.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  109.2 KB

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Top notch meme!!

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Name:  d1ea2b8.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  122.6 KB

ROFL THE BABYLON BEE IS GOD

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Name:  bcefbd9.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  76.0 KB

Comments

splitthis: Unreal

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis:

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Spot on

Load Metric
    You have people posting shit like this and you guys call me stupid?
    Fucking A,
    I thought these went thought Trump's "Warp speed" lab process???
    and you still call it untested? (FTR, Its been thoroughly tested)

Scratch me off of this list, I'm vaccinated.
    100 cars in front of me, & I was still shot w/in 20 & out of there w/in 30 minutes,
    J+J so I'm done. (It stung, though. But, I already can't feel it, the flu vaccine I took hurt way more.)

Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    You have people posting shit like this and you guys call me stupid?
    Fucking A,
    I thought these went thought Trump's "Warp speed" lab process???
    and you still call it untested? (FTR, Its been thoroughly tested)

Scratch me off of this list, I'm vaccinated.
    100 cars in front of me, & I was still shot w/in 20 & out of there w/in 30 minutes,
    J+J so I'm done. (It stung, though. But, I already can't feel it, the flu vaccine I took hurt way more.)

Another Libtard without a sense of humor. What a waste of a mind...SMH...

Load Metric
    "Norway prime minister fined £1,715 for breaking coronavirus rules with birthday party"

lol, "our politicians care about us, they're trying to keep us safe and protect the people!" - adamantium and gimmick probably

lol fucking mongs

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...29013.html?amp

Name:  a3c23ba.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  40.3 KB

Comments

gimmick: ok

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Lol druff
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Name:  d038f6f.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  43.4 KB

Comments

splitthis: Lol true

Thread Information