Page 152 of 848 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 16946

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

The shitty thing about KD is that he mixes in legitimate criticism with so much empty speculation & fake testimonials (that he himself so painfully obviously created), that it's hard to know what's true and what's made up. Here's an example where KD logged on an alternate account, made a painfully fake comment where he compliments himself in 3rd person, takes a screen shot... but forgets to log out of the account (if you look at the icon next to "Add a public comment", you can see that he forgot to log out of his puppet-account before taking the scrn shot)

Name:  daffdafad.png
Views: 691
Size:  607.9 KB

He blocked my youtube account from commenting on his videos after pointing this out lol

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Like I said, CM and KD are two peas in a pod and deserve each other!

Load Metric
    I'm on the road today,but hopefully I can put something together later. First off, thanks to everyone for their support. It really does mean a lot As far as an speculation as to the person or persons that are doing it. It doesn't matter and I don't care. I have not made a video in some time and my posts have been infrequent as of late. Whoever is doing this is clearly not stopping. Regardless of what anyone has to say about it.

For me this is about acceptance. Accepting that I can't control the actions of others and I can't control the stupid fucking decisions that YouTube makes. Whoever it is, clearly is not going to ever stop. So let it be. All I can control is what I say or do. Of course I was upset that a video I spent a good amount of time making was taken down for nothing. But what can I do?

Just moving on. Just another absurd thing that I must accept. Cheers everyone. Life goes on.....

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Safe to say you staggered Chrissy with your efforts. The class action lawsuit from the FB group will be the knockout blow

Forum Wars: Thanks for your efforts Jeff - I know there's at least 10-20 posters on this site alone who enjoy your videos. Youtube really doesn't make sense with their takedown.

UtahDrone: Keep up the good fight JD! Thank you for your efforts!

shoeshine box: Can you please post yr videos here if druff let you?
    Last edited by JeffDime; 02-10-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I love seeing the comments from this one guy Dingrenio Bautista who keeps referring to Chrissy as “Idol”. LOL. Apparently this guy has a pretty low standard of what a role model should be.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: No shortage of rubes

BedWetterBettor: Well, he is a dude trying to live life as a woman. So it’s safe to say his brain is wired differently!

Forum Wars: Yeah, that guy is chief nuthugger #1 2 or 3

JeffDime:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    All I can say guys is that clearly some person(s) have been trying to stop me from making videos. I don’t care who it is and I’m not even accusing anyone. But it has been clear for some time. The fact that one of my videos was taken down as a “scam” report is pretty ironic. Whoever it is has succeeded. I don’t enjoy making the videos as much anymore and have grown tired of YouTube’s horseshit. So to whomever has been trying to torpedo my channel, you can celebrate.

This channel has saved people money, along with all the others. It was meant to have some fun at Chrissy’s expense. To make people laugh. To bring them an escape. To give me an outlet. That was all.

I think we know for a fact that Chrissy logs into his multiple accounts and "Reports" each and every anti Chrissy video that is created. My guess is some type of algorithm that YouTube has makes it easier for whomever is reviewing these videos to pull the trigger on a video created buy a newer account vs. an aged account.

If we would have caught on to Chrissy in the very beginning, I have a strong feeling his account would have been terminated already. After an account has some age to it, its likely harder to get things removed.

Its hard to say whos report got your video taken down, but its very unfortunate as you make great videos that do an incredible service exposing a scammer.

YouTube defiantly has a bias. KD's video a couple days ago contained a 3 Minutes and 20 Second clip from "The Wizard of Oz". Many multiples in length from what is generally considered "Fair Use".

Comments

BedWetterBettor: I dunno, putting AHossierA’s SS# on there should have been the death strike for Chrissy, but yet the idiot remains spewing nonsense and scamming. So you can say YT mods are fucked in the head!

Forum Wars: Your first paragraph = totally conceivable

JeffDime:
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 02-10-2021 at 03:19 PM.

Load Metric
    Here is my appeal I just submitted..

I don’t know what nerd you had watch this video and had it taken down as a “scam, spam or promising something” but that person is absolutely horrible at their job. These videos are exposing and making parodies of the scam artist Christopher Mitchell. He bought many subscribers and likes for many many months. People have lost 100’s of thousands of dollars because you guys won’t do shit to his channel. You grant him legitimacy by allowing his channel to stand and grow. Meanwhile, you take videos down that are trying to save people from this human garbage. You guys absolutely are complicit in this nonsense. Taking down my video for the reasons you prescribed is laughable. Do whatever you want. I don’t give a shit. Thanks, Jeff Dime

Comments

Forum Wars: +++++

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Chrissy has now switched to telling us he made “275%” in gains in 2 or 3 days, while co-mingling his bitcoin day trading returns and his blackjack wins (no proof or evidence of anything still BTW). He doesn’t tell us if his supposed ROI was based on a $100 investment or $1,000 or $10,000. He will now try to wow us with % returns and tell us exactly how to become a millionaire this year (and how to dodge taxes like the richest folks do, such as Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerburg, and Christopher Mitchell).

Christopher, I know you are reading this forum because you are a narcissist... so show us some trading statements, or some win/loss statements.

And, why did you switch from a 99% to 100% winning baccarat strategy to playing blackjack with a negative 15% EV “no bust, no split, no double” strategy? Oh, and I guess you never have any losing trades in your crypto day trading either because you are that good!

You have changed your moniker from the (self proclaimed) Baccarat King to the (self proclaimed) Blackjack King and tomorrow it will be the (self proclaimed) Bitcoin King, or maybe the (self proclaimed) Crypto King. As Jim Rome says, you can’t self gloss.

Also, can we get another report on what Champers talks to you about off camera? He seems like a savant.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Where his crown king nothing !

Forum Wars: "I converse with my dad" onesies for sale soon in the merch store

Load Metric
    @Shoeshinebox. Druff for sure has never given me a problem posting my Chrissy vids on this forum. He has been supportive and even plugged them on the radio show. I just felt like this video today was just a monologue and I already felt that posting my Youtube drama was a bit self serving. So I made the decision to not post it. My next video(s) will be full on parodies. I am in AC and got in too late to record it. But since you asked here you go....

Comments

Mrhorney: I hope you were in a fully comped suite Jeffrey

Forum Wars: J Dime's tone is different in this vid, but I still enjoyed it...shows he's a human with a heart.

shoeshine box: Ty Jeff. nice..I love he wastes his life using so many fake accts and stuff..sad way to live.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    KD doesn't even realize how nice I've been to him, despite his shitty attitude toward me and unflattering mentions in his videos.

There's a lot I've noticed and found out over time which I could have presented out here, but didn't because the goal is to expose Christopher Mitchell, and not to show each other up.

Overall, KD's presence is a positive for the CM exposure movement, especially because of his relentlessness. Therefore, I keep my mouth shut about "certain things", and I let him do his work on Chrissy, which is mostly good.

We're all in the same gang.

Comments

JeffDime:

Forum Wars:

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Load Metric
    Those nerds sure like to be scolded...

Name:  CBD41115-12BE-42E6-8963-44845AF1D302.png
Views: 322
Size:  390.8 KB

Comments

Dan Druff: suck on that CM.... oh wait, you might like that

IamGreek: OPA!

PositiveVariance: Congrats

UtahDrone: ������

BedWetterBettor: Survey Says...One more, for the Good Guys!

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Forum Wars: Attaboy JD!

Reno:

Elmo: Yes sir!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Don’t know where I will get my news from without our correspondent actually on the ground Jeff Dime

Life doesn’t seem worth living anymore 😔

Comments

JeffDime: Don’t gets your tits in a wringer. Prob tomorrow.

Load Metric

Glad to see Youtube reinstated your video Jeff.

There actually may be some good in all of this. I would think it would be very likely that an employee with a higher level of authority is tasked with deciding the appeals and is the one making the decision if the video violates TOS, and whether to reinstate it. Its great this employee made the correct determination. Since this would seem likely that this would be an employee with a higher level of authority, hopefully this same employee out of curiosity takes a look at Chrissy's channel and does whatever they need to do to get his channel in line for termination.

Comments

JeffDime: 100%

UtahDrone: +++. I found out above that emojis don’t work very good in the comments section.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Thank my sainted underpants 🩲 there is some sanity left.
    Bad luck Chrissy , your attempt to fuck up Jeff Dimes day backfired spectacularly 🖕🖕🖕😎

Comments

JeffDime: 3 fingers, you know Chrissy too well Mr H. Listed under his preferences on his Grinder profile.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrhorney View Post
    Thank my sainted underpants �� there is some sanity left.
    Bad luck Chrissy , your attempt to fuck up Jeff Dimes day backfired spectacularly ��������
    To be fair, Mr. H I did submit my appeal with professional, thoughtfulness & the upmost respect for YouTube and their impeccable processes.

Here is my appeal I just submitted..

I don’t know what nerd you had watch this video and had it taken down as a “scam, spam or promising something” but that person is absolutely horrible at their job. These videos are exposing and making parodies of the scam artist Christopher Mitchell. He bought many subscribers and likes for many many months. People have lost 100’s of thousands of dollars because you guys won’t do shit to his channel. You grant him legitimacy by allowing his channel to stand and grow. Meanwhile, you take videos down that are trying to save people from this human garbage. You guys absolutely are complicit in this nonsense. Taking down my video for the reasons you prescribed is laughable. Do whatever you want. I don’t give a shit. Thanks, Jeff Dime
    I realized that part of my appeal “strategy” (BTW I may start a channel selling appeal strategies) was inspired by Red’s parole hearing in Shawshank.

Name:  48DFDCE7-A7A7-46F5-AAD7-AF502361E225.jpeg
Views: 301
Size:  90.8 KB

Comments

Mrhorney: No No No Jeffrey.Don’t start an appeal channel ,you need to have a paid inner circle of like minded fellow complainers
    Last edited by JeffDime; 02-11-2021 at 09:24 AM.

Load Metric

I'm max repped, so cannot Green Rep any of the above now JD-man. But Jesus Christ, does Youtube even look when someone complains? Of course not. When you bring it to their attention, THEN they look. And they just say a quick "Sorry" and then remove your warning...ugh. But like PV said, maybe a non-troll customer service rep will look at this whole CM figure and what Youtube is complicit in promoting when they allow him to make is patently untrue commercials on the YT platform.

Well, happy for you man.....

Comments

JeffDime: Thank you Brother!

Load Metric
    SCAM MONEY is back!

In his video he criticizes Chrissy. He says that as long as he does the opposite of Chrissy he can become a millionaire!

What is funny is not long ago Chrissy said if you want to be successful do the opposite of the experts. lol

These 2 are just to much.

At the beginning of the video he shows CHIPS and BACARRAT SCORE SHEETS, Who else DID THIS???? lol

He gets in some good clowning on Chrissy near the end.

These 2 are perfect for each other.

By the way, I am nearly certain who ever has this SCAM MONEY channel is paying the narrator to do the voice work. listen to when he is criticizing Chrissy, it just doesnt sound like someone who is upset with him. it sounds like someone who is being paid and told to have some emotion in their voice. He sounds at times as if he is reading from a script. He has a "narrator voice".

Comments

JeffDime: PV on top of shit pronto!
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 02-11-2021 at 06:08 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    SCAM MONEY is back!

In his video he criticizes Chrissy. He says that as long as he does the opposite of Chrissy he can become a millionaire!

What is funny is not long ago Chrissy said if you want to be successful do the opposite of the experts. lol

These 2 are just to much.

At the beginning of the video he shows CHIPS and BACARRAT SCORE SHEETS, Who else DID THIS???? lol

He gets in some good clowning on Chrissy near the end.

These 2 are perfect for each other.

By the way, I am nearly certain who ever has this SCAM MONEY channel is paying the narrator to do the voice work. listen to when he is criticizing Chrissy, it just doesnt sound like someone who is upset with him. it sounds like someone who is being paid and told to have some emotion in their voice. He sounds at times as if he is reading from a script. He has a "narrator voice".

Just before you posted PV they had left this message on my channel where I tried to give a thoughtful answer. Internet in the hotel is down. Are all MLMs scams? Serious question. Are there exceptions? Obviously the narrator is very polite and they are being polite in their discourse which I guess means something. I got to look more deeply. Good stuff PV!

Name:  45BF9154-F0FB-4A8C-BE40-642D57852C70.png
Views: 482
Size:  1.65 MB

Comments

Forum Wars: Nice Jeff. Retract for now is fair - but reserving the right to reinstate is fair to potential customers too

shoeshine box: All MLM's are ponzi schemes..even the Herbalife etc all of them...gift clubs etc...

nunbeater: all MLMs are scams, except if you're the creator. then it's still a scam but you will get paid at least

Load Metric
    I know I have said this before, but each and every baccarat strategy is virtually they same. In the long run they are all -EV. EVERY SYSTEM is equal to the house edge in the long term. That means they are all EQUALLY bad in the long run. The only way one strategy could be slightly better than another is if a higher frequency of banker bets are placed as the banker bet has a slightly better house edge. Either way still -EV.

So I picked one of SM's (You can decide what the "s" stands for - for now) strategies at random. It was posted on Jan 26 this year, the title is "NEW!!!!!! Marty 8 Bead Road Extension Strategy with a Christopher Mitchell Sighting". Its a 16 minute video but I will break it down for you.

I am sure SM reads this.

His strategy is to wait for 2 consecutive outcomes (either 2 players in a row or 2 bankers in a row). The bettor is only watching up until this point, not playing. After this pattern happens, the system calls for the player to start martingaling from there for up to another 6 hands of martingale. As we know prior outcomes in no way predict future results. SM believes that he can get the winning percentage of a 8 step martingale, by only actually betting a 6 step martingale. In his computer simulations he is using the results of an 8 step marty, but only actually risking the money needed for 6 steps. Unfortunately, this is not the way math works. That would be Chrissy Mitchell math.

This would be no different that finding the odds against 10 head coin flips in a row, then after 9 consecutive flips betting the farm on the 10 coin flip. That 10th coin flip has no memory. The 10th flip is still 50/50. SM's strategy is no different. You can not use the results of the first 2 hands that no wager was placed, and then use these results to predict future outcomes. Sorry, but it just doesn't work that way. Just another LOSING strategy.

Bottom line is every single dollar that is bet on the felt is subject to the house edge, PERIOD.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 02-11-2021 at 09:15 PM.

Load Metric
    Here is the MLM program...

It looks as if he is trying to build a mobile payment app like Cash App and Zelle. Definitely has MLM features. I'm not exactly sure how or if this is related to the baccarat content he uploads. I think it would be best if he is willing to give an explanation of his intent to clear things up.

Promoting -EV strategies is bad. To be fair, it is no where near as bad as a -EV strategy that is SOLD as a WINNING system. If he is able to clear things up we can get a better understanding of what he is doing so he can be properly categorized.

Comments

shoeshine box: SMG a slick hustler, smother than CM, a suckers strategy he gives us. fool's both him and CM..
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 02-11-2021 at 09:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    From everything I can see, and as explained by the above posts on the forum, Smart Money Group is either a scam or a good-hearted-but-losing scheme. I'll let the reader decide.

If Smart Money Group would like to register an account here -- or come on my show -- I will give them a fair chance to explain why my perception is incorrect.

Comments

shoeshine box: he might be smooth enough to come on... what a fool.

Load Metric
    PV has been all over SMG. Here a few quick observation/questions I have....

1) Clearly they used Christopher Mitchell name to get more attention and viewers. I have no problem with that as long as they are in the right side.

2) I think the payment app was the main goal at first. However, they quickly noticed making baccarat strategy videos gets you a lot of subs & views. People are simply looking so hard for this code that doesn’t exist. We have discussed this at length.

3) There are infinite strategies and people will listen. They are done, as PV pointed out, by a narrator & presented in a pleasant tone. People love this shit. You can build a channel a lot faster than say...making fun of Chrissy.

4) I have no idea exactly where their headed. I am not sure if they even do right now. The payment app has seemed to have been discarded. They are now exclusively baccarat strategy videos. The other shoe will drop at some point.

5) Would like to see them take Druff up on his offer.

6) Regarding MLM, is their a difference from getting compensated for a referral and the full blown pyramid? I think there is and that’s why I think it’s good to just let them clarify that shit.

Thread Information