Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1627

Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

have you ever been raped? probably wouldnt be so quick to share if it happened. golly gee I can't imagine why we haven't heard about the time AOC was sexually assaulted
    She didn't say raped.

She said "sexually assaulted". That can mean as little as a guy slapping her ass at a Boston frat party. 100% she would have said "rape" or "attempted rape" if it were actually rape.

Do you believe she really thought the Capitol policeman was there to kill her? You think there's even a small chance she was being dramatic for her lol internet lemmings?
    I didn't say she was raped you fucking retard I asked if you have ever been raped. I bolded the hard to read part for you

Comments

mickeycrimm: numbeaterthe retard beats his meat

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Yeah, pretty sure those numbers are accurate. I'm not going to go double check though.

In case your wondering, here's an example of Druff making shit up about the study to make it seem like they were just calling everything peaceful to get the numbers down:

Also, as pointed out in that article I linked, the term "peaceful" is being played with, to where non-peaceful is only defined as rioting or destruction/theft of property. A protest where people are threatened or harassed is considered "peaceful". A protest where roads are illegally blocked for 10 hours, trapping people (including emergency vehicles) is "peaceful".
    From the study:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Pretty clear cut. Either Druff was making shit up, or someone else made shit up and Druff decided to take their word instead of just reading the thing himself (or most likely a combination of both). Regardless, as soon as he was proven wrong and had no outs to twist things, he just pretended like it never happened.
    Name:  Screenshot_20210208-073631_Chrome.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  405.8 KB

DERPED_BY_RIOTS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    This is from 2019. And aoc was right to call them concentration camps:

I bet this Polish guy is a huge Trump fan:
    In October 2018, he lost the process in the election procedure to Bogdan Wenta, who was running for the presidency of Kielce; the court ordered him to correct and stop disseminating untrue information about the claimant's alleged service in ZOMO and about "training him training on the heads of Poles", he also ordered an apology and a payment of PLN 20,000. PLN for the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity.

Prob not a big fan of 'science' either:
    From 2003 to 2008, he was a community animator at London's Westminster Cathedral, and hosted a radio broadcast of Christian music. He was a lay assistant to one of the British exorcists.
    He also took up journalistic activity in the pages of "Gazeta Polska" and creating documentary films devoted, among others, to the activities of exorcists.
    No matter how hard you try you cannot deflect from the fact that border facilities are no comparison to the concentration camps of Poland during the 2nd world war. AOC and you are intellectually dishonest.
    Don't let the media (or the memes) dupe you into thinking AOC said the conditions of the concentration camps on the border were anywhere near as bad as the Nazi death camps. Concentration camps weren't a new thing during WW2, and the Germans weren't the only ones running them. They kind of became 'ok' during the 40s since everyone was doing it. Sweden, Norway, Russia, Japan, the US, Korea, (and more) all ran concentration camps and locked up thousands of people based on their race/nationality. Of course the germans took it to another level and just started murdering everyone, and when everyone else realized what they did most of the world pretty much agreed - no more concentration camps.

Here's the full quote:

"The U.S. is running concentration camps on our southern border, and that is exactly what they are. If that doesn’t bother you... I want to talk to the people that are concerned enough with humanity to say that ‘never again’ means something. The fact that concentration camps are now an institutionalized practice in the ‘Home of the Free’ is extraordinarily disturbing, and we need to do something about it"

Load Metric

No matter how hard you try you cannot deflect from the fact that border facilities are no comparison to the concentration camps of Poland during the 2nd world war. AOC and you are intellectually dishonest.
    Don't let the media (or the memes) dupe you into thinking AOC said the conditions of the concentration camps on the border were anywhere near as bad as the Nazi death camps. Concentration camps weren't a new thing during WW2, and the Germans weren't the only ones running them. They kind of became 'ok' during the 40s since everyone was doing it. Sweden, Norway, Russia, Japan, the US, Korea, (and more) all ran concentration camps and locked up thousands of people based on their race/nationality. Of course the germans took it to another level and just started murdering everyone, and when everyone else realized what they did most of the world pretty much agreed - no more concentration camps.

Here's the full quote:

"The U.S. is running concentration camps on our southern border, and that is exactly what they are. If that doesn’t bother you... I want to talk to the people that are concerned enough with humanity to say that ‘never again’ means something. The fact that concentration camps are now an institutionalized practice in the ‘Home of the Free’ is extraordinarily disturbing, and we need to do something about it"
    lol the mental gymnastics you play to defend AOC

Load Metric

DERPED_BY_RIOTS
    Instead of posting a picture of a headline from one media outlet about what another media outlet said, wouldn't it make more sense to just directly quote the second media outlet?

I'll help you out this time, but next time do your own research.
    Name:  75441f1875d44372a5c60e8d8a5dea55.png
Views: 255
Size:  166.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Yeah, pretty sure those numbers are accurate. I'm not going to go double check though.

In case your wondering, here's an example of Druff making shit up about the study to make it seem like they were just calling everything peaceful to get the numbers down:

Also, as pointed out in that article I linked, the term "peaceful" is being played with, to where non-peaceful is only defined as rioting or destruction/theft of property. A protest where people are threatened or harassed is considered "peaceful". A protest where roads are illegally blocked for 10 hours, trapping people (including emergency vehicles) is "peaceful".
    From the study:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Pretty clear cut. Either Druff was making shit up, or someone else made shit up and Druff decided to take their word instead of just reading the thing himself (or most likely a combination of both). Regardless, as soon as he was proven wrong and had no outs to twist things, he just pretended like it never happened.

You're skipping the part where tiny local protests in the suburbs (highly likely to be peaceful) were equated with huge big city protests (most of which degenerated into rioting), which highly skewed the "percentage peaceful" number.

That's why we all laughed at the "93% peaceful" crap. But why are we discussing this now?

Load Metric

From the study:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

You're skipping the part where tiny local protests in the suburbs (highly likely to be peaceful) were equated with huge big city protests (most of which degenerated into rioting), which highly skewed the "percentage peaceful" number.

That's why we all laughed at the "93% peaceful" crap. But why are we discussing this now?
    guy is a fucking idiot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

She didn't say raped.

She said "sexually assaulted". That can mean as little as a guy slapping her ass at a Boston frat party. 100% she would have said "rape" or "attempted rape" if it were actually rape.

Do you believe she really thought the Capitol policeman was there to kill her? You think there's even a small chance she was being dramatic for her lol internet lemmings?
    I didn't say she was raped you fucking retard I asked if you have ever been raped. I bolded the hard to read part for you

You're making no sense.

I'm saying that her "sexual assault" was likely either fabricated or very minor, and you're coming back asking me if I've been raped? What?

But to answer your question, if I had been raped, and if I were a highly public figure, I wouldn't reveal it by dropping a cryptic reference when discussing some other supposedly traumatic experience. And if I did, knowing the public would be highly concerned/curious, I would clarify very shortly afterwards.

You and duped are too quick to jump to this attention whore's defense. If a regular chick asserts that she's been raped or sexually abused in any way, I tend to believe her. If a celebrity or politician with a history of attention whoring or histrionics claims it, especially as an offhanded reference and refuses to clarify, I tend to be very skeptical.

But even if you want to say that she went through some traumatic sexual assault in the past, are you also going to defend her comments about the Capitol police officer? The guy with "hate in his eyes" who supposedly wanted to kill her?

I mean... are you taking this chick seriously? It's not even like she said this crap minutes after it happened, when perhaps her adrenaline was still flowing and she wasn't thinking clearly. She dropped all of this bullshit 4 weeks later, while sitting comfortably at home, in her favorite environment -- social media.

While the extreme right is really bad at thinking critically regarding conspiracy theories, the left is really bad at thinking critically regarding victimization stories. Jussie was perfect because of how badly he clowned y'all. Everyone on the right immediately laughed at his outlandish claims, yet so many on the left were bawling about the horrible state of white supremacy in this country. Your side just isn't allowed to question things like this, lest your buddies think you're callous, racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.

Must suck to have to be a walking mark for anyone who screams victimhood (unless they're white males and/or conservatives).

Load Metric

You're making no sense.

I'm saying that her "sexual assault" was likely either fabricated or very minor, and you're coming back asking me if I've been raped? What?

But to answer your question, if I had been raped, and if I were a highly public figure, I wouldn't reveal it by dropping a cryptic reference when discussing some other supposedly traumatic experience. And if I did, knowing the public would be highly concerned/curious, I would clarify very shortly afterwards.

You and duped are too quick to jump to this attention whore's defense. If a regular chick asserts that she's been raped or sexually abused in any way, I tend to believe her. If a celebrity or politician with a history of attention whoring or histrionics claims it, especially as an offhanded reference and refuses to clarify, I tend to be very skeptical.

But even if you want to say that she went through some traumatic sexual assault in the past, are you also going to defend her comments about the Capitol police officer? The guy with "hate in his eyes" who supposedly wanted to kill her?

I mean... are you taking this chick seriously? It's not even like she said this crap minutes after it happened, when perhaps her adrenaline was still flowing and she wasn't thinking clearly. She dropped all of this bullshit 4 weeks later, while sitting comfortably at home, in her favorite environment -- social media.

While the extreme right is really bad at thinking critically regarding conspiracy theories, the left is really bad at thinking critically regarding victimization stories. Jussie was perfect because of how badly he clowned y'all. Everyone on the right immediately laughed at his outlandish claims, yet so many on the left were bawling about the horrible state of white supremacy in this country. Your side just isn't allowed to question things like this, lest your buddies think you're callous, racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.

Must suck to have to be a walking mark for anyone who screams victimhood (unless they're white males and/or conservatives).
    you're making no fucking sense. you said "she never said she was raped" like you were gonna hurr durr me on fucking semantics when I never said that she was raped. I asked you because it is interesting to see how you would answer and you didn't disappoint. So you would go public with this very horrifying crime that had happened against you in a world where it's 50/50 if anyone will believe you. You wouldn't drop it in a cryptic message? I dunno what was so cryptic, she was literally like hey as a sexual assault survivor I know what it's like to have people dismiss my claims & not fucking believe me & that ties in with the attempted insurrection because again, people are quick to dismiss her claims & message. I mean we literally have rightwingfagtifa on camera in the capitol with zip ties and gallows smearing shit and killing cops, and AOC talks about the danger she was in, and you're like well now missy that's a bit unbelievable. like holy fuck what kind of acid are you on and can I get some dude jfc

Regardless I think you're full of shit. Any time you chime in on a thread that has a woman stating she was raped or sexually assaulted, there you are finding a way to either minimize it or deny it completely and call the woman a fucking liar or attention whore (interesting choice of words there btw). It's happened so many fucking times I made a joke about it & others have cracked the same joke. You're literally the guy that doesn't believe women get raped or sexually assaulted. The you say shit like "well usually I would believe them if it was a regular woman" like do you understand how completely fucking retarded that is? Like only regular women get sexually assaulted? regardless I cant remember seeing a whole lot of "yeah I believe this regular chick when she said she was sexually assaulted" posts from you.

Jussie is a bad example btw, like I felt for the dude but as soon as the follow up investigation started his story became unraveled fucking quickly. Yeah his story tugged at many people's heart strings but as soon as the investigation revealed it was bullshit that well dried up. Everyone on the right laughed at his outlandish claims because it was a guy getting called faggot n-word by some rednecks - for many right wingers that's basically a feelgood bed time story.

Also I think you guys are insane for bitching about people willing to stand up & believe people like AOC when you dumb motherfuckers were stroking Trump's shriveled cock for the last four years retarding from the rooftops. No matter how crazy his positions you guys were there to defend him. Now AOC talks about her situation at the attempted insurrection and when people rightfully so defend her because, hey fucking retards, we got you on camera, and now you guys are like whoa this is too much why would you blindly defend her? Fuck man we're not, these are reasonable arguments to your bullshit hey-let's-minimize-that-time-we-tried-an-insurrection-by-getting-everyone-to-question-semantics propaganda.

This place is literally a queeranon pickup site

Load Metric

You're making no sense.

you're making no fucking sense. you said "she never said she was raped" like you were gonna hurr durr me on fucking semantics when I never said that she was raped. I asked you because it is interesting to see how you would answer and you didn't disappoint. So you would go public with this very horrifying crime that had happened against you in a world where it's 50/50 if anyone will believe you. You wouldn't drop it in a cryptic message? I dunno what was so cryptic, she was literally like hey as a sexual assault survivor I know what it's like to have people dismiss my claims & not fucking believe me & that ties in with the attempted insurrection because again, people are quick to dismiss her claims & message. I mean we literally have rightwingfagtifa on camera in the capitol with zip ties and gallows smearing shit and killing cops, and AOC talks about the danger she was in, and you're like well now missy that's a bit unbelievable. like holy fuck what kind of acid are you on and can I get some dude jfc

Regardless I think you're full of shit. Any time you chime in on a thread that has a woman stating she was raped or sexually assaulted, there you are finding a way to either minimize it or deny it completely and call the woman a fucking liar or attention whore (interesting choice of words there btw). It's happened so many fucking times I made a joke about it & others have cracked the same joke. You're literally the guy that doesn't believe women get raped or sexually assaulted. The you say shit like "well usually I would believe them if it was a regular woman" like do you understand how completely fucking retarded that is? Like only regular women get sexually assaulted? regardless I cant remember seeing a whole lot of "yeah I believe this regular chick when she said she was sexually assaulted" posts from you.

Jussie is a bad example btw, like I felt for the dude but as soon as the follow up investigation started his story became unraveled fucking quickly. Yeah his story tugged at many people's heart strings but as soon as the investigation revealed it was bullshit that well dried up. Everyone on the right laughed at his outlandish claims because it was a guy getting called faggot n-word by some rednecks - for many right wingers that's basically a feelgood bed time story.

Also I think you guys are insane for bitching about people willing to stand up & believe people like AOC when you dumb motherfuckers were stroking Trump's shriveled cock for the last four years retarding from the rooftops. No matter how crazy his positions you guys were there to defend him. Now AOC talks about her situation at the attempted insurrection and when people rightfully so defend her because, hey fucking retards, we got you on camera, and now you guys are like whoa this is too much why would you blindly defend her? Fuck man we're not, these are reasonable arguments to your bullshit hey-let's-minimize-that-time-we-tried-an-insurrection-by-getting-everyone-to-question-semantics propaganda.

lol fucking simp

Load Metric

lol fucking simp
    lol fucking projection

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You're making no sense.

Jussie is a bad example btw, like I felt for the dude but as soon as the follow up investigation started his story became unraveled fucking quickly. Yeah his story tugged at many people's heart strings but as soon as the investigation revealed it was bullshit that well dried up. Everyone on the right laughed at his outlandish claims because it was a guy getting called idiotic n-word by some rednecks - for many right wingers that's basically a feelgood bed time story.

A few comments here:

1) LOL Trump whataboutism

2) Right wingers laughed at the Jussie story because it was insane and almost impossible to have happened. It's not like he told a credible-sounding story and was later proven to be a liar. It was absurd from the moment it was first reported, and yet the left was falling all over themselves to cry for him, and refusing to ask any questions. Guess who Jussie was targeting with his scheme? Not guys like me. He was targeting gullible left wingers and Hollywood types, all of whom he knew would push the story and not ask questions because that's what CNN tells them to do. He wasn't wrong -- but unfortunately for him, everyone else on the "other side" wasn't quite so foolish, and called it out immediately.

3) As I said in my original post, AOC was never in an environment where people "wouldn't believe her" regarding sexual assault. She went to college from 2007-2011, when rape was taken extremely seriously on campuses, and she hung out with fellow leftists who would have never trotted out the "I don't believe you" lines. That part already made no sense. It also didn't make sense why she wouldn't be believed now, because she has a shitload of dedicated supporters who hang on her every word, which is exactly why she told this dramatic exaggerated story about her Capitol experience. BTW, you'll see that during the 2017 #MeToo movement, I was not critical of it at all, and stated that these women were likely telling the truth. Note that these women were mostly non-famous, and had little to gain by coming forward. They also gave very specific details, whereas the accused men stayed silent. AOC gave no details, just dropped an offhanded mention when convenient to make an excuse for the delay in telling the story, and didn't touch the subject again. It's either bullshit or highly misleading. Book it.

Load Metric

A few comments here:

1) LOL Trump whataboutism

2) Right wingers laughed at the Jussie story because it was insane and almost impossible to have happened. It's not like he told a credible-sounding story and was later proven to be a liar. It was absurd from the moment it was first reported, and yet the left was falling all over themselves to cry for him, and refusing to ask any questions. Guess who Jussie was targeting with his scheme? Not guys like me. He was targeting gullible left wingers and Hollywood types, all of whom he knew would push the story and not ask questions because that's what CNN tells them to do. He wasn't wrong -- but unfortunately for him, everyone else on the "other side" wasn't quite so foolish, and called it out immediately.

3) As I said in my original post, AOC was never in an environment where people "wouldn't believe her" regarding sexual assault. She went to college from 2007-2011, when rape was taken extremely seriously on campuses, and she hung out with fellow leftists who would have never trotted out the "I don't believe you" lines. That part already made no sense. It also didn't make sense why she wouldn't be believed now, because she has a shitload of dedicated supporters who hang on her every word, which is exactly why she told this dramatic exaggerated story about her Capitol experience. BTW, you'll see that during the 2017 #MeToo movement, I was not critical of it at all, and stated that these women were likely telling the truth. Note that these women were mostly non-famous, and had little to gain by coming forward. They also gave very specific details, whereas the accused men stayed silent. AOC gave no details, just dropped an offhanded mention when convenient to make an excuse for the delay in telling the story, and didn't touch the subject again. It's either bullshit or highly misleading. Book it.
    LOL at you trying to call out Trump whataboutism when you have been nothing but a big fat fucking bag of whataboutism. Seriously that's like getting called lazy by an Australian. I'm just pointing out the bullshit

2. you have a point. the thing was his story wasn't some insane I was kidnapped by space aliens shit. It was yeah a couple rednecks called me a faggot n-word and then pulled some shit with a noose. I forget, point being on the surface it wasn't too far fetched. Hell, if Jusssie had just said that a couple guys called him a n-word and literally left out every other detail then he probably woulda been fine, everyone would have been like welp thats fucked but they would have gone about their day. He had to make it a big production and that's what fucked him. Sure he hoodwinked some big ol' liberals but look at him now, they literally had him shotgunned off of Empire and I am pretty sure he is gonna get charged with all that shit.

3. America is an environment where there is always someone willing to not believe that you were the victim of sexual assault/rape. fuck man look at that brock turner rapist kid, the fucking judge was like well we dont want to ruin this young man's life over some silly rape shit. That was 2016, well after 2011, and it still applies today, seeing as how we are arguing over AOC was actually sexually assaulted or not, and what severity the SA took, end etc etc

I did change my mind on one thing, I dont think you're a fucking retard just hard headed. I just really dont get this at all though dude, like there was an insurrection attempt, as lame and toothless as it was, where people died and shit was smeared and zipties and Nazis and gallows oh my, but your big takeaway is seriously hey fellas Im not sure if this AOC chick is telling the truth. It just seems like at this point your party is trying to do the huge fucking distraction bit to keep everyone diverted away from the fact that they tried to circumvent our democratic process. Im not gonna trot out the "as a Jew you should be worried when they do that" line but I'm fucking worried about it.

Load Metric
    hell not believing in sexual assault victims isn't even limited to America that is fucking everywhere bro

Load Metric

Here's the full quote:

The illegals in the border camps are well fed, well clothed, shower daily, live in air conditonaing and watch TV. They have it better than the American fucking homeless. So quit bitching, buttfuck. They got it fucking made. Calling them concentration camps is bullshit. But you keep drinking the kool aid, fruit loop.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

Here's the full quote:

The illegals in the border camps are well fed, well clothed, shower daily, live in air conditonaing and watch TV. They have it better than the American fucking homeless. So quit bitching, buttfuck. They got it fucking made. Calling them concentration camps is bullshit. But you keep drinking the kool aid, fruit loop.

duped_by_smollett and AOC comparing the two is outrageous and disingenuous

Platinum
    Load Metric
    To be fair, Mickey has a point here. They're certainly living better than he does. If I were in his pathetic life situation I'd be jelly of the illegals at the border as well.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Arguing with AOC simps is futile, just laugh at her and them and move on.

Comments

thesidedish: True, AOC is a bimbo deluxe and anybody who cant see it has poor character judgment skills

Load Metric

From the study:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Just wanted to highlight your history of spreading misinformation in response to the misinformation you spread about AOC a few pages back.

Load Metric
    Kyle Dunnigan, who does many good impressions including Trump, had a good one a few weeks back that relates to this thread. As Trump trying to have someone else type out tweets for him:

" There's no one bangable on The Squad! Its three dudes and a 7! Sad!"

Thread Information