Thread: Ok, Sooo... lets get something straight right now. At this point, I don't give a fuck what side politically you stand on, BUT:

Platinum
    Load Metric

Ok, Sooo... lets get something straight right now. At this point, I don't give a fuck what side politically you stand on, BUT:

Whatever president is in office, needs to make it his first goal to sign an executive order to bring back the original stickiness and elasticity of Seran/cling wrap that some of us older folk used.

Yeah i get it, it was changed due to environmental concerns, which is fine and all....but for crying out loud, its time to develop some new shit.

This new stuff is straight up garbage and it should be illegal to market this as something that "stretches and sticks".

Im sitting here in my kitchen trying to simply wrap up a bunch of shit-eatin' hors d'oeuvres trays i put together, and once again was reminded of just how shitty this stuff really is.

We're on the verge of sending people to live on Mars...I don't think its too much to ask to just develop some fucking clingwrap that actually works first.

Holy fuck.

Comments

desertrunner: Word to your mother.

PLOL: jesus

Walter Sobchak: a cause that unites all of us

splitthis: It’s Saran Moran

Load Metric
    WRAP IT UP GORDO

Comments

wrenchjockey: you fuckers don't appreciate the fine art that is JACKDANIELS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Name:  999999-12587704400_1.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  27.7 KB

More expensive but worth every penny.

Comments

Gordman: It works ok for a few selective applications, but not all.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Whatever president is in office, needs to make it his first goal to sign an executive order to bring back the original stickiness and elasticity of Seran/cling wrap that some of us older folk used.

Yeah i get it, it was changed due to environmental concerns, which is fine and all....but for crying out loud, its time to develop some new shit.

This new stuff is straight up garbage and it should be illegal to market this as something that "stretches and sticks".

Im sitting here in my kitchen trying to simply wrap up a bunch of shit-eatin' hors d'oeuvres trays i put together, and once again was reminded of just how shitty this stuff really is.

We're on the verge of sending people to live on Mars...I don't think its too much to ask to just develop some fucking clingwrap that actually works first.

Holy fuck.
    Good luck with this. Because the true culprits are the big businesses that sell those small food containers with the plastic lids.

Name:  BB4A1F28-DA98-4F0D-B027-AAB3F3C20F93.jpeg
Views: 324
Size:  87.4 KB

Every since cling wrap became useless, I’ve been practically forced to use those plastic lid containers when storing food in the fridge. Bastards!!!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I’d rather have the earth die than use another paper straw.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: They're the fucking worst

adamantium: woke straws fuckig suck

Jayjami: Absolute nut low

wrenchjockey: paper straws in plastic wrap, the ultimate hypocrisy of the woke movement

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I actually agree, but priority #1 should be bringing back regular toilets in residential homes. Low flow toilets are terrible, and clog if you drop one square of toilet paper in them after you take a dump.

I love those awesome toilets in public bathrooms which could flush down a horse if necessary. We need those back.

Load Metric
    I actually agree, but priority #1 should be bringing back regular toilets in residential homes. Low flow toilets are terrible, and clog if you drop one square of toilet paper in them after you take a dump.

I love those awesome toilets in public bathrooms which could flush down a horse if necessary. We need those back.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

People mocked Trump when he complained about low-flow showerheads and toilets, but he was right.

Strangely, Trump's fix to the situation -- enacted just last month -- doesn't really help all that much. It now allows for multiple shower heads which can all run at the 2.5gpm limit, as opposed to before where multiple showerheads had to either switch on and off, or have reduced pressure to where all add up to no more than 2.5gpm. Now you can have multiple heads spraying you at 2.5gpm each.

But what if you just want one showerhead with good pressure? That's still not allowed.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN28P2XZ

Sometimes you can break the pressure reducer in your showerhead, depending upon your access to it. I try to break all of mine, but sometimes it's impossible without destroying the entire showerhead.

Same thing with my kitchen sink faucet, where it's also super-tilting to have low pressure when trying to rinse off dishes.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

People mocked Trump when he complained about low-flow showerheads and toilets, but he was right.

Strangely, Trump's fix to the situation -- enacted just last month -- doesn't really help all that much. It now allows for multiple shower heads which can all run at the 2.5gpm limit, as opposed to before where multiple showerheads had to either switch on and off, or have reduced pressure to where all add up to no more than 2.5gpm. Now you can have multiple heads spraying you at 2.5gpm each.

But what if you just want one showerhead with good pressure? That's still not allowed.

Sometimes you can break the pressure reducer in your showerhead, depending upon your access to it. I try to break all of mine, but sometimes it's impossible without destroying the entire showerhead.

Same thing with my kitchen sink faucet, where it's also super-tilting to have low pressure when trying to rinse off dishes.
    When the leader of the free world starts complaining about showers and shitters, does that sound normal to you? He should be mocked till the day he dies
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    You guys are using this stuff improperly. It's not to wrap food. It's proper use is to Prank wrap toilet seats so people pee all over themselves.

Here's the how to guide...

Load Metric

Can we have one god damn fucking thread where someone doesn’t bring up Trump?

Comments

dwai: gottem

rum dick: I know right

Gordman: This
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Druff takes monster shits I bet. Do you stay regular?

Load Metric
    Stop with the saran nonsense and start buying Stretch-tite, the one in the yellow box. It's been the better product for years now.

Seriously. Way better.

Comments

Gordman: Just picked it up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Stop with the saran nonsense and start buying Stretch-tite, the one in the yellow box. It's been the better product for years now.

Seriously. Way better.
    Bump. This is perhaps my most real-world useful post in years, I'll be damned if this thread is gonna drop off the first page so fast.

Comments

Gordman: I wont let you down

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Druff takes monster shits I bet. Do you stay regular?
    I'm too regular

Platinum
    Load Metric

Seriously. Way better.
    Bump. This is perhaps my most real-world useful post in years, I'll be damned if this thread is gonna drop off the first page so fast.

I didn't forget - I've just been busy the past couple of days plus I have a bad habit of procrastinating and/or not following up at times.

i dont know why ive never heard of this stuff before until now, but I finally found some...

Name:  20210115_182509 (1).jpg
Views: 236
Size:  3.45 MB

A couple of stores didn't carry this brand but I eventually found one that did.

I haven't opened the box yet but probably will this weekend and I'll update my findings

Thanks for the tip!

Comments

Crowe Diddly: good luck!

Load Metric
    I use Tupperware, no wrap.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Little known fact Sirhan Sirhan had a patent application in his coat pocket all ready to go on that fateful day.

Load Metric
    bump for gord's wrap review. I hope stretch-tite didn't let me down, but if it did, I deserve what I get...

Load Metric
    bump for gord's wrap review. I hope stretch-tite didn't let me down, but if it did, I deserve what I get...
    It worked ok but needs to be ribbed for her pleasure.

Thread Information