Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fresh video- Armed military rolling in New Jersey...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

GTFO. She doesn’t say Pelosi is a child molester the minute she disagrees with AOC. That shit is stupid on a level I’ve never seen.

"Russia has been grooming trump since the 80s" conspiracy theories is QANON tier

dish serious question; do you think russia grooms/cultivates people or naw?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

That was just bait to throw off the idiots.
    Is Druff going to do radio over the emergency broadcasting system once the Insurrection Act is implemented?
    Druff doesnt have a FCC license, so I am guessing No.

Load Metric
    I guess we will be strictly by ham radio then. I would think that will still be up when the grid goes down. Maybe you can appeal to your insurrection act military contacts and explain how inconvenient that would be.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: ready for armeggedon sans generator

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Is Druff going to do radio over the emergency broadcasting system once the Insurrection Act is implemented?
    Druff doesnt have a FCC license, so I am guessing No.
    Actually aren't those things lifetime? I got one in 1991 to do college radio. I think it was granted -- either that, or it was a temporary. But I remembered I had to get one.

I also remember the school radio station was managed by a bunch of literal communists, which was kinda intimidating given I was 19 and had opposite political views. They ultimately wouldn't let me have a talk show on there, which I planned to be center-right, because "a few years ago, a guy got a show here, wasn't even a student, and caused all kinds of controversy."

That "guy" was a then-unknown Sean Hannity.

I did end up with an apolitical comedy music type show on their fail secondary station, but they never promoted me to have a full show because I wanted to do that political show on there, and they wouldn't let me. The closest I got was being asked to guest host a late night slot when someone got sick, and I did a call-in show about the LA Riots, which had just occurred. It appeared to be one of the best rated programs they had in a long time (the phones were ringing nonstop, whereas other shows had to beg people to call to win prizes), but they ultimately wouldn't let me have a full time show.

Anyway, bottom line is that I might have an FCC license on file somewhere.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Anyway, bottom line is that I might have an FCC license on file somewhere.
    But to answer the question, I dont think internet operations need one, more like a licensed station with a call sign, etc. You could be KPFA if you wanted and still have a bigger reach than KCAA.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

"Russia has been grooming trump since the 80s" conspiracy theories is QANON tier

dish serious question; do you think russia grooms/cultivates people or naw?

yes but celebrities for 30 years? no obv crazy talk

Comments

sonatine: fair, fair

Load Metric
    Multiple reports coming out of Las Vegas now...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You guys are going to hate this, but looks like desertrunner might be correct.

Read this from CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/11/polit...tol/index.html

The FBI has received information indicating "armed protests" are being planned at all 50 state capitols and the US Capitol in Washington, DC in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on January 20, according to an internal bulletin obtained by CNN.

The news comes as security measures are being stepped up ahead of Inauguration Day, with federal, state and local law enforcement agencies preparing for the possibility of more violence after rioters stormed the US Capitol last week leaving five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer.

Would not be surprising at all if they've enlisted the military's help in order to prevent any armed uprising on January 20th.

Load Metric

The FBI has received information indicating "armed protests" are being planned at all 50 state capitols and the US Capitol in Washington, DC in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on January 20, according to an internal bulletin obtained by CNN.

The news comes as security measures are being stepped up ahead of Inauguration Day, with federal, state and local law enforcement agencies preparing for the possibility of more violence after rioters stormed the US Capitol last week leaving five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer.

Would not be surprising at all if they've enlisted the military's help in order to prevent any armed uprising on January 20th.
    That's not what he thinks it's for. He thinks it's to prevent Biden from being inaugurated, on Trump's orders. Because he is stupid.

I don’t think we’re ever going to see a President Biden. Things are happening.

Comments

BCR:

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

i see you, too, dont read his posts.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Fresh video- Armed military rolling in New Jersey...

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    That's not what he thinks it's for. He thinks it's to prevent Biden from being inaugurated, on Trump's orders. Because he is stupid.
    Except I never said this. You even wrote the word “think” and just being an emotional libtard.

I know Trump signed the Insurrection Act and that activates the military. Ofcourse he’s not going to say now he did it, that will be one of his final play cards.

Comments

BCR: Bullshit. You’re act is transparent

Platinum
    Load Metric

I dont think you've even read all of desertrunners posts. This is not what he's talking about. Hes referring to the crackpot conspiracy theory that they are using the US military to PREVENT Biden from being sworn in.

Now, as far as "armed protests" that you cited, we already knew this - or at least I did. It's been talked about the last couple of days on the news. So yeah, it only makes sense that there might be extra security measures put in place for that.

Load Metric

I don’t know if Druff has no clue what is going on with his GOP or is obfuscating intentionally? That’s why I made my comment about needing to protect our newly elected president, because I knew he’d respond as he did about him not becoming president.

I knew he was going for the whole Insurrection Act angle as I’d already seen the whole retarded right wing hive mind coalesce around that nonsense all day.

He thinks those troops are coming to help Trump take over. Trying to say he is right here is pure bullshit. Those troops, if they are out for a purpose involving domestic security. are there to protect against Trumpers doing violence to normal people, not vice versa.

Load Metric

I don’t know if Druff has no clue what is going on with his GOP or is obfuscating intentionally? That’s why I made my comment about needing to protect our newly elected president, because I knew he’d respond as he did about him not becoming president.

I knew he was going for the whole Insurrection Act angle as I’d already seen the whole retarded right wing hive mind coalesce around that nonsense all day.

He thinks those troops are coming to help Trump take over. Trying to say he is right here is pure bullshit. Those troops, if they are out for a purpose involving domestic security. are there to protect against Trumpers doing violence to normal people, not vice versa.
    Odds are that Druff feels the need to support the participation of his new righttard guns-and-flashlight mentor. You know, because when Biden becomes sworn in as Presdent and oversees the dismantling of all police departmmts, he has someone he can call for an emergency supply of ammo to help fend off the roving bands of BLMers who will be looking to exact some “racial justice” on the comfortable white suburbanites.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Odds are that Druff feels the need to support the participation of his new righttard guns-and-flashlight mentor.
    Thats so funny.

Load Metric
    Except I never said this. You even wrote the word “think” and just being an emotional libtard.

I know Trump signed the Insurrection Act and that activates the military. Ofcourse he’s not going to say now he did it, that will be one of his final play cards.
    Funny you keep saying that but there's no proof.

Also, if he really did this, the 25th Amendment would be invoked in seconds.

By the way, you realize, his term ends at noon on January 20th insurrection or no? What am I saying, of course you don't realize that. Because you are stupid.

Load Metric

Fresh video- Armed military rolling in New Jersey...

Funny you keep saying that but there's no proof.
    And you cant prove other wise.

They cant, the 25th doesnt apply here, Trump is not incapacitated medically.

By the way, you realize, his term ends at noon on January 20th insurrection or no? What am I saying, of course you don't realize that. Because you are stupid.
    He moving his chess pieces right now to fool the gullible like you to think the above, always keep the dumb people guessing. Some of you arent really good poker players, you dont show your final cards until AFTER the River card. The river card comes out right before the 20th, dummies. He not going to tilt his hand early and he is not bluffing. He is playing his card perfect right now and some of you here are so dumb, you cant even tell youre being played.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 01-12-2021 at 05:35 PM.

Load Metric

He moving his chess pieces right now to fool the gullible like you to think the above, always keep the dumb people guessing. Some of you arent really good poker players, you dont show your flop cards until AFTER the River card. The river card comes out right before the 20th, dummies. He not going to tilt his hand early and he is not bluffing. He is playing his card perfect right now and some of you here are so dumb, you cant even tell youre being played.
    On this I wholeheartedly agree.

Load Metric
    The person making a claim is the person who has to prove it. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Wrong. They can invoke it whenever the president presents a danger to the country. Nowhere does it say that it must be for medical reasons.

Load Metric
    Desertrunner,

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO BET?

I say Biden will be inaugurated president on January 20th.

You say he will not be.

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO BET, PUSSY?

Comments

Gordman: He won't

Thread Information