Page 522 of 946 FirstFirst ... 22422472512518519520521522523524525526532572622 ... LastLast
Results 10,421 to 10,440 of 18909

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Rachel Maddow's longtime girlfriend has COVID.

I saw a picture posted of them and wondered why Maddow's girlfriend looked like an old woman. I knew that Maddow was somewhere near my age.

Turns out she is with an old woman. Her girlfriend, who has been with her since 1999, is 62.

Weird. I didn't know anything about her personal life other than her being a lesbian, but I absolutely didn't picture her with someone over 60.

I don't even have much of a problem with Maddow. I don't agree with her, but at least she's honest about what she is and what she believes. The fake "neutral" media is what bothers me.
    Either of the two dime pieces looks a day older than you
    I'm not the one who did his Election Night show in black and white.

Comments

dwai: DANG

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

No its painfully obvious you dont give a flyging fuck what you look like, Get a lot of compliments on that beard? When did you go from jewish to amish terrorist you fuckin trump apologist

Comments

dwai: OH SHIT

sonatine: atom bomb dot gif

Krypt: lmfao that beard
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

No its painfully obvious you dont give a flyging fuck what you look like, Get a lot of compliments on that beard? When did you go from jewish to amish terrorist you fuckin trump apologist
    I grew the beard out during COVID, big fucking deal. I did the same 5 years ago for a few months. I will shave it back down soon enough.

Get in color for the show next month, unless color cameras aren't coming to Norway until 2021.

Comments

dwai: AWWWW MAN HE'S HEATING UP

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Fauci is the real killer criminal telling people that it couldn’t be transmitted by respiratory just to hoard supplies.

Remember when everyone was trying to get N95 masks, and we were all told this whopper?

Then we found out later, "Actually, masks do help, but we had to say they didn't so we could get enough N95 masks for healthcare workers without y'all grabbing them first. Sorry guys!!!"

Somehow this story morphed over time into, "Trump misled everyone, and Fauci was following the science and trying to lead us on the right path the entire way!"

LOL revisionist history

No Druff.

We've been over this, don't play dumb.

Here's the interview where he discouraged people from wearing masks...again:

LaPook, March 8: There’s a lot of confusion among people, and misinformation, surrounding face masks. Can you discuss that?

Fauci: The masks are important for someone who’s infected to prevent them from infecting someone else… Right now in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks.

LaPook: You’re sure of it? Because people are listening really closely to this.

Fauci: …There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.

LaPook: And can you get some schmutz, sort of staying inside there?

Fauci: Of course, of course. But, when you think masks, you should think of health care providers needing them and people who are ill. The people who, when you look at the films of foreign countries and you see 85% of the people wearing masks — that’s fine, that’s fine. I’m not against it. If you want to do it, that’s fine.

LaPook: But it can lead to a shortage of masks?

Fauci: Exactly, that’s the point. It could lead to a shortage of masks for the people who really need it.
    So quit spreading misinformation and acting like making masks available for healthcare workers a priority was some evil secret that he later confessed to.

Trump won't be president much longer, you don't have to keep lying for him.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff’s Trumptard-induced mental illness is preventing him from having normal reading comprehension. He can only read stuff on this matter published by pro-Trump news outlets.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Remember when everyone was trying to get N95 masks, and we were all told this whopper?

Then we found out later, "Actually, masks do help, but we had to say they didn't so we could get enough N95 masks for healthcare workers without y'all grabbing them first. Sorry guys!!!"

Somehow this story morphed over time into, "Trump misled everyone, and Fauci was following the science and trying to lead us on the right path the entire way!"

LOL revisionist history

No Druff.

LaPook, March 8: There’s a lot of confusion among people, and misinformation, surrounding face masks. Can you discuss that?

Fauci: The masks are important for someone who’s infected to prevent them from infecting someone else… Right now in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks.

Fauci: …There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.

Fauci: Of course, of course. But, when you think masks, you should think of health care providers needing them and people who are ill. The people who, when you look at the films of foreign countries and you see 85% of the people wearing masks — that’s fine, that’s fine. I’m not against it. If you want to do it, that’s fine.

Fauci: Exactly, that’s the point. It could lead to a shortage of masks for the people who really need it.
    So quit spreading misinformation and acting like making masks available for healthcare workers a priority was some evil secret that he later confessed to.

Name:  1069338046.jpg.0.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  66.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

No Druff.

Name:  1069338046.jpg.0.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  66.3 KB
    Someone at google is probably wondering why you have such an obsession with Jussie Smollet. You've got to be the world's most frequent searcher for that term.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Gov. Cuomo will receive an Emmy for his coronavirus briefings.

Druff, on a scale of "no tomatoes on the side" to "they told me I could use my comp points here but now they're trying to stick me with a $500 dinner bill," how much does this tilt you?

Load Metric
    Donald Trump Jr has tested positive for Coronavirus.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Donald Trump Jr has tested positive for Coronavirus.

thoughts and prayers

too bad that fucker didn't wake up and gore him with a horn.

Load Metric

Regarding Rachel's partner, I am sure there is loyalty over many years, but I think we can all assume she has three or four 20 something chicks on the side. She comes across as sexually aggressive and there is no way a 200 lbs woman in her 60s can satisfy that. Kind of like Macron from France married to that 70 year old woman, you know he has a treasure trove on the side.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Regarding Rachel's partner, I am sure there is loyalty over many years, but I think we can all assume she has three or four 20 something chicks on the side. She comes across as sexually aggressive and there is no way a 200 lbs woman in her 60s can satisfy that. Kind of like Macron from France married to that 70 year old woman, you know he has a treasure trove on the side.
    When you see a "relatively" attractive, young ambitious woman with an ugly, older man you can surmise the man has money. I would guess the same dynamic works for lesbian relationships. All else being equal I would guess Maddow's partner comes from a lot of money. Maddow undoubtably has her own money now due to a successful media career, but it seems she has been with this woman a long time so she probably didn't have any when they got together.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

When you see a "relatively" attractive, young ambitious woman with an ugly, older man you can surmise the man has money. I would guess the same dynamic works for lesbian relationships. All else being equal I would guess Maddow's partner comes from a lot of money. Maddow undoubtably has her own money now due to a successful media career, but it seems she has been with this woman a long time so she probably didn't have any when they got together.
    That is probably accurate. I am sure they have a working relationship now where the obese 62 year old woman gets to attend red carpet events with Rachel, parties, etc.. Then a couple days a week she turns a blind eye when Rachel vanishes for a day or two. You know, show up at the Ritz suite with two 20 somethings waiting for her. Probably more of an arrangement at this point. Look at Will Smith and his wife, they are about as open as open gets.

Load Metric
    I’m surprised people weren’t aware of this. I’ve seen her with this woman on a number of things. Not her show. Like shit about their house. The thing is Maddow looks like a high school kid, but she’s pushing 50 herself I’d guess at this point. I think she’s a few years younger than me. Like 48?

Not saying she doesn’t have some chicks in the city. She likely does, but the age discrepancy looks more to the eye than in reality.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I’m surprised people weren’t aware of this. I’ve seen her with this woman on a number of things. Not her show. Like shit about their house. The thing is Maddow looks like a high school kid, but she’s pushing 50 herself I’d guess at this point. I think she’s a few years younger than me. Like 48?

Not saying she doesn’t have some chicks in the city. She likely does, but the age discrepancy looks more to the eye than in reality.
    I googled and 15 year age difference. Like I said, probably nothing too different than when you see M-F relationships with similar age discrepancies, where it is 99% certain the older person has significantly more $$ than the younger one.

Load Metric
    Meh, it’s more she’s not attractive tbh. My dad is married to a woman 14 years younger. She makes more than he ever did. My grandparents were similar difference. That isn’t that May-December. It’s just one looks quite younger than she is and one looks matronly imo

Load Metric
    Meh, it’s more she’s not attractive tbh. My dad is married to a woman 14 years younger. She makes more than he ever did. My grandparents were similar difference. That isn’t that May-December. It’s just one looks quite younger than she is and one looks matronly imo
    Yeah, but you are taking out a real consideration with Rachel, she makes $15M a year, connected, and works in New York City. I mean, I would guess there is a 0% chance she does not have a ton on the side. She is about as liberal as liberal gets and for many of those folks its about exploring sexuality at all costs. She can easily say she is a sexual demon and no one woman can ever satisfy her. Years ago I had a few experiences with a married bar fly, she would routinely tell me one man or woman could never satisfy her, she needed it 4 or 5 times a week. Yes, I wore a rubber.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: You're way too concerned about her side pussy

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Yeah, but you are taking out a real consideration with Rachel, she makes $15M a year, connected, and works in New York City. I mean, I would guess there is a 0% chance she does not have a ton on the side. She is about as liberal as liberal gets and for many of those folks its about exploring sexuality at all costs. She can easily say she is a sexual demon and no one woman can ever satisfy her. Years ago I had a few experiences with a married bar fly, she would routinely tell me one man or woman could never satisfy her, she needed it 4 or 5 times a week. Yes, I wore a rubber.

three words:

lesbian bed death

Comments

Dan Druff: i was going to say it, but i didn't want PFA cancelled
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    We'd have to see a picture of them in 1999 to take a better guess at this one. Maybe Rachel's girlfriend was still relatively hot when she was 41. Hard to judge now given that she's 62.

I knew a dude my age when I was in my mid-20s who was dating a chick who was 43. I was trying to talk him out of it, because it seemed like he was getting serious with her. He defended it by saying that she still looked really good, and liked her maturity. I asked, "Yes, but what about in 20 years? You going to be happy with a woman in her 60s when you're in your 40s?" He paused and wasn't sure what to say.

Also, women are different. It's possible Rachel doesn't care much about sex anymore, and just likes having a companion, and she's been with this chick for 21 years. There has been some criticism over the years that Rachel never married her (despite it being legal for a long time), but given that I'm basically in the same situation, I can't criticize that. Some people just don't feel the need to do it, and yet last longer than legal marriages.

Gold
    Load Metric
    We'd have to see a picture of them in 1999 to take a better guess at this one. Maybe Rachel's girlfriend was still relatively hot when she was 41. Hard to judge now given that she's 62.

I knew a dude my age when I was in my mid-20s who was dating a chick who was 43. I was trying to talk him out of it, because it seemed like he was getting serious with her. He defended it by saying that she still looked really good, and liked her maturity. I asked, "Yes, but what about in 20 years? You going to be happy with a woman in her 60s when you're in your 40s?" He paused and wasn't sure what to say.

Also, women are different. It's possible Rachel doesn't care much about sex anymore, and just likes having a companion, and she's been with this chick for 21 years. There has been some criticism over the years that Rachel never married her (despite it being legal for a long time), but given that I'm basically in the same situation, I can't criticize that. Some people just don't feel the need to do it, and yet last longer than legal marriages.
    All else being equal Maddow most likely has male typical behavior when it comes to sexuality. You could be right, but if I had to put money on it I would guess she is a horndog.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Okay, let's get away from old lesbians and back to the virus.

My son's school gave the option for kids returning in the middle of last week. Of course, the return to school looked nothing like school in 2019. Kids had to distance, wear masks, have limited activities, limited hours, etc.

I chose to keep him in ZOOM school. It helped that his (new) best friend's parents also made the same choice.

Well, a week into it, we get an e-mail, "A child in the school has tested positive for COVID."

Now, it's very possible the child got it elsewhere, or even from the parents. But I'm guessing a panic is going to ensue, and lots of people are going to switch back to ZOOM.

Kids can't social distance well. If you're a parent and have tried it, you know it doesn't work. You have to keep reminding them every 2 minutes to back away from each other. If kids can transmit it to one another, you're going to see a lot of this. It's possible that transmission will be limited because there's a theory that asymptomatic carriers can't transmit, and since most kids are asymptomatic, that would help. But it's just a theory, and may be wrong.

Thread Information