Page 340 of 634 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390440 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,800 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    the right wing will make this the new bengazi, and the exact same people will convince themselves that it matters.

aside from alex jones and the breitbart comment section, absolutely no one cares.

and alex jones and the brietbart comment section will somehow declare that this vast, pervasive indifference to a rich crackhead getting his dick sucked constitutes a cover up.

worse still for team retard, hunter has nowhere to go but up.

watch.

in 2 months, hes going to be shucking and jiving at a soup kitchen, serving warm soup and tater tots to ex-middle class americans and its going to be the feel good redemption story of the decade.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the right wing will make this the new bengazi, and the exact same people will convince themselves that it matters.

aside from alex jones and the breitbart comment section, absolutely no one cares.

and alex jones and the brietbart comment section will somehow declare that this vast, pervasive indifference to a rich crackhead getting his dick sucked constitutes a cover up.

worse still for team retard, hunter has nowhere to go but up.

watch.

in 2 months, hes going to be shucking and jiving at a soup kitchen, serving warm soup and tater tots to ex-middle class americans and its going to be the feel good redemption story of the decade.
    All kinds of cope right here

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

If Biden wins, with Trump now out of the way, it’s totally feasible that the left wing media in concert with progressives force Biden out of office claiming now they suddenly realize he’s a compromised individual or just straight blackmail him out of the job with whatever additional dirt they have on him.

And even if Biden wins and somehow stays in office I don’t think the right wing media will just let the story die.

Either way, all this shit coming out just destroys the narrative of a “return to decency“ by voting for Joe Biden. How much impact it will have I don’t know. I agree that a lot of people are bored to shit by this kind of stuff and don’t care but despite the media’s best efforts to suppress the story it could have just enough impact if the election is super close.
    call me overly cynical, but i am 100% convinced we can dig up this exact same dirt on every politician on both the left and right.

politicians enriching themselves by using their family name is like the whole goal of becoming politicians
    That's the real issue, they're all dirty and that perception played a key role in Trump being elected in the first place. There's so few squeaky clean politicians that there isn't anyone to hold their own party accountable. Trump supporters won't ever criticize Trump and Dems will go out of their way to avoid legitimizing anything possibly shading about Biden. I'm pretty sure DC has had this info about Biden's kid for awhile now, but Senators and Reps don't want to dig too deep because down the road they know that could lead to investigations of their own kids.

Load Metric
    also behind door #2 trump gets reelected and absolutely no one ever mentions a biden ever again in any context, up to and including the fbi agents currently investigating the laptop contents.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Not only will Biden win big this time, but Gore won in 2000 and HILLARY WON in 2016

DEAL WITH IT SHITHEADS
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

call me overly cynical, but i am 100% convinced we can dig up this exact same dirt on every politician on both the left and right.

politicians enriching themselves by using their family name is like the whole goal of becoming politicians
    That's the real issue, they're all dirty and that perception played a key role in Trump being elected in the first place. There's so few squeaky clean politicians that there isn't anyone to hold their own party accountable. Trump supporters won't ever criticize Trump and Dems will go out of their way to avoid legitimizing anything possibly shading about Biden. I'm pretty sure DC has had this info about Biden's kid for awhile now, but Senators and Reps don't want to dig too deep because down the road they know that could lead to investigations of their own kids.
    just the fact that hunter was on the board of a ukranian gas company is laughably terrible.

i don't care if hunter is world renowned for his expertise in the industry (which he obv isn't), it just looks so bad because it looks like he is only there for his political influence.

these washington people just don't believe in the concept of "being above the appearance of impropriety."

they just don't get it.

but i really think they're all like that. the truly noble people (which would not include me) are probably like .1% of them.

that's also partly why i think this hunter thing is a non-story. don't we just assume every politician is there to enrich their families?

Platinum
    Load Metric

just the fact that hunter was on the board of a ukranian gas company is laughably terrible.

i don't care if hunter is world renowned for his expertise in the industry (which he obv isn't), it just looks so bad because it looks like he is only there for his political influence.

these washington people just don't believe in the concept of "being above the appearance of impropriety."

they just don't get it.

but i really think they're all like that. the truly noble people (which would not include me) are probably like .1% of them.

that's also partly why i think this hunter thing is a non-story. don't we just assume every politician is there to enrich their families?
    Joe is on record saying he didn't know anything about Hunter's business dealings which is a flat out lie. I agree they all do it. What bothers me is the left literally counts each time Trump lies but looks the other way when someone on their side of the fence does the same. Either politicians lying should bother you or it shouldn't, shouldn't matter what their affiliation is. There are some Republicans that have come out against Trump (very few) but almost none against Biden now. Kamala basically called Biden a racist at the primary debates, now he's the best thing since sliced bread. Same thing with Cruz and Trump four years ago. It's all sickening.

Comments

Tellafriend:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Not only will Biden win big this time, but Gore won in 2000 and HILLARY WON in 2016

DEAL WITH IT SHITHEADS
    Gore got fucked by the mayor of Miami and Elián González the kid that got to the U.S. on an inflatable raft.

Florida still has votes from 20 years ago that were never counted. In order to ensure a Trump victory in Florida, Republicans will pee on voting machines and throw them in the ocean.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Biden just now:

“Honk your horn if you want America to lead again.”
    “Honk your horn if you want Americans to trust each other again.”
    “Honk your horn if you want to have civility again”
    “Honk your horn if you want America to be united again”

Why doesn’t that sound familiar?
    I swear to Christ I thought the next sentence would be:

Honk your horn if you want to make America great again.

Would have been perfect. BCR would have pulled out his hair.

Load Metric

Comments

Walter Sobchak: loooooooool

Load Metric
    Biden just now:

You should've brought up his plagiarism from college.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Biden just now:

Na, I knew someone else would do that for me, didn't think it would be you.

Comments

Tellafriend: Haha

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Na, I knew someone else would do that for me, didn't think it would be you.

A must read for anyone concerned about the state of the Free Press in the United States.

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1321869227226222593
    Ditto:
    https://theintercept.com/2020/10/29/...the-intercept/
    https://www.emptywheel.net/2020/10/3...-go-on-and-on/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

DEAL WITH IT SHITHEADS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    "............I know you're a disgruntled white guy who thinks the country is passing them by but you really should just try to adjust instead of holding on to something that is already gone" by 'BIGDICK"

What is the advice to those that would adjust?
    I see what your saying but there is no guidance.
    People hold onto to what they know.
    Took well over 125 years for a lot of people to adjust after the Civil war...
    The next Civil war will be a doozy.

BIGDICK if there was ever a time for serious advice to those dis-gruntled white men that want to adjust but don't know how...Now is the Time brother..
    Peace Love Light to all.
    Gonna be a Lotta broken Dreams and hearts and wallets this time a week from today..
    That's Truth.
    Here are some suggestions.

1. Educate for a job that has a future. (The government should help people with this.)
    2. Live in reality, not Fox News/OAN fantasy land.
    3. Learn to adapt.
    4. Support government policies that help take the rough edges off of capitalism.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Because he knows it's fake. Despite the best efforts of Giuliani, Bannon and Q (LMAO), they couldn't make it into anything because it's FAKE. Fox News is on the right but they at least want to be considered journalists, they can't report completely fake stuff and expect to be taken seriously.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    My guesses in order of what feels probable . 1-he’s in a mental health facility and they are afraid of being held responsible if he offs himself 2- they were threatened with lawsuit and know some element of their story leaves them open to being sued 3-they got some polling showing it’s actually hurting him, which I have seen rumored

What you know isn’t they’re being decent to be decent. No one is decent on the last week of the election.
    2 seems likely, 3 yes it's hurting Trump because everyone who lives in reality knows it's FAKE.

You're right they're not being decent to be decent, but they do have to think about their network and continuing to do well after Trump is gone. Like many on the right, they are jumping ship. Some are doing it quietly and carefully to avoid Trump's wrath but many are doing it.

Trump made fun of Laura Ingraham for wearing a mask at his superspreader rally today. Laura Ingraham! LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

#4, he is probably about to be indicted. The guy is a life loser and is now worth millions. Win or lose for Trump or Biden, I would not surprise to see a LOT of FBI activity shortly after the election, they obviously are not going to go Comey this late in the game though, but mid November, you will see a lot of activity.
    Tucker mentions that he lived in the same neighborhood as Hunter and his wife and knew him personally, which is most likely what inspired the segment.

On some level you have to feel some sort of sympathy for the guy. He was obviously the black sheep of his family and he probably had a hard time living up to the family name and his Dad’s stature and lust for power.

I’m not excusing his behavior but the dude had a lot of issues. Joe Biden shouldn’t have been using Hunter as the bag man for his corruption and money making schemes, especially someone with so many demons.

The crazy thing is that people think this story is going to go away if Biden wins. This is going to hound Biden in every way and it completely destroys the narrative of Biden being a “return to decency.” In fact if Biden wins the Dems will probably use it as grounds to replace him with Kamala.
    No it won't. Biden will be a return to decency and it will never be heard of again after the election.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

So ummmm.... exactly what law has he broken?

If introducing your politician father to someone is a crime.... best start locking up a few folks.
    Which in itself is not even been proven.
    Using your influence to benefit financially while being the sitting Vice President is a crime. So is money laundering. The “Big Guy” (Joe Biden) always got his cut.
    Then Trump should be in jail right now after having been removed in his impeachment trial.

Thread Information