Page 87 of 142 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2826

Thread: ELON TUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    Sold mine around noon.

Load Metric
    trump literally dying is apparently priced into the market.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I am on the sidelines completely but I have a near certain feeling the market is gonna rip without me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I am on the sidelines completely but I have a near certain feeling the market is gonna rip without me.
    Sonatine-san, this is san-lmar

You following the Softbank whale in the NDX options Mkt?

They been at it a while now and are rolled deep.

Apple Amazon Prime day, smooth Biden etc etc. those amazon numbers are so so sick.

Load Metric

Sonatine-san, this is san-lmar

You following the Softbank whale in the NDX options Mkt?

They been at it a while now and are rolled deep.

Apple Amazon Prime day, smooth Biden etc etc. those amazon numbers are so so sick.

lol ive been slackjawed all day, i started trading spooz at 3:30am more or less and didnt stop until 3:30pm.

lolanticipatedstimulusments

people watching the dom have been flipping out in absolute spades.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    /es on some fuck your puts shit

Load Metric
    Best thing I read today Sonatine. It’s a whole rabbit hole

Empty shelves (poor inventory) & Shipageddon

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/co...ay-shipageddon

Greg Miller of FreightWaves
    "The ships are 100% full. The containers are 100% full. You can’t get a container built. You can’t pick up a ship from the spot market. The whole container-shipping cycle is at absolutely full pulse,” exclaimed Jeremy Nixon, CEO of Ocean Network Express (ONE), the world’s sixth-largest container line.

I still have my China for old Sanlmar but I’m out of trading. Precisely, as you stated, because at this point it’s just Twitter trading.

Random noise:
    Liz Warren gonna tax day trading but you have a year or two left. She will crush the dark pools and maybe that’s her real aim but their will be collateral damage

Living Wills & Trusts BTFD. Again, Liz. If Trump had a brain instead of his noise he shoulda focused on issues like this that would concern the older Florida voters.

Maybe you should comb your heir.

Load Metric
    the day trading tax is worrisome but it seems unlikely that its going to death touch anyone but dark pools and other HFT circuses, agreed.

Load Metric
    My kid got 2.625% today in Colorado.

Fed gotta be shitting themselves. They got no more moves.

Bitcoin ripped & dollar didn’t

Load Metric

Comments

Krypt: OMG

Sanlmar: Can’t help but laugh

Load Metric
    The wounded gazelle gambit. Apropos of absolutely nothing. The big houses aren’t driving this move.

For the first time in my life I am not involved in any fashion as the market craters.

I view it as the unwinding of the bubble activity. The public take is COVID. What do you think about the fact that we are probably 3 weeks behind Europe? We do have a crystal ball. I still gotta stay parked on the sidelines. Just operating out of instinct.

Load Metric
    The wounded gazelle gambit. Apropos of absolutely nothing. The big houses aren’t driving this move.

For the first time in my life I am not involved in any fashion as the market craters.

I view it as the unwinding of the bubble activity. The public take is COVID. What do you think about the fact that we are probably 3 weeks behind Europe? We do have a crystal ball. I still gotta stay parked on the sidelines. Just operating out of instinct.

40% covid, 40% this is just what the market does without stim hype, 20% big tech hearings

i absolutely dont care where the market closes today, i want to know where its going to be in 2 weeks real bad tho.

Load Metric
    Even the COVID stocks like Slack and Zoom are down though. We can both be right. I just lean unwinding of bubble.

Harken back to your incredulity during the COVID Portnoy rally. Bubble. This is the opposite. Feel me? Little to do with COVID

Maybe these kinda takes inform you that I ought to be on sidelines for my own protection from myself

Load Metric
    my post was meant as correlation / complement to yours, not a rebuttal of.

Load Metric
    My kid got 2.625% today in Colorado.

Fed gotta be shitting themselves. They got no more moves.

Bitcoin ripped & dollar didn’t
    2.5% locked in today on the refi....I will never move just buy more property.

Load Metric
    My ass hurts

Load Metric
    RU-OH

Ambrose Evans-Pritchard: “Europe’s double-dip lockdowns will be followed by double-dip slumps in short order, with potent implications for debt solvency in the South and for the willingness of the North to fund further rescues. Leaders imagined - or pretended to imagine - that they had more or less wrapped up the Covid episode months ago. They celebrated a "Hamiltonian" leap forward that seemed to conjure away the risks of sovereign debt crises and aborted recovery, so long as you did not look too closely at the varnished figures or time-sequencing of the Recovery Fund. Markets went along with the sleight of hand. But it was an illusion. The existential test of Europe’s monetary union and political project is yet to come as emergency support winds down in the most vulnerable countries and political tempers fray everywhere. “We’re going to go from recession to depression,” says Juan Carlos Robles from Spain’s General Economic Council. “The economy is shattered.” (via The Daily Telegraph)

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Feel free to bump this later and laugh at me.

I just sold “it all”. Frankly it’s a pussy move which should signal you should buy with two hands.

Could walk through all the thoughts that led to this decision but to keep it short the risks far outweigh the potential rewards.

I don’t see waking up in the next week and a half to a clean election result and COVID being gone - which would trigger a 20% rip your face off jump.

See a lot of roads where we have riots or the closure of the economy.

Playing it safe for the next 2 weeks. Hope I’m wrong.

Comments

Tellafriend: 100%

OSA: Wokeup today and went to rep this lol

Thread Information