Page 252 of 634 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,040 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Imagine openly supporting a man who calls for the white nationalists to "stand back and stand by"

Imagine openly supporting a man who is literally trying to burn down our entire democracy on his way out

im aware they dont allow jews dickhead

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Imagine openly supporting a man who calls for the white nationalists to "stand back and stand by"

Imagine openly supporting a man who is literally trying to burn down our entire democracy on his way out

Imagine openly supporting a party which lets cities burn and psychotic criminals block roads/attack drivers, just because they're afraid of cracking down and pissing off the woke segment of the party.

Imagine supporting a virtually dead candidate who is going to let the extreme left run over him.

Imagine supporting a candidate who won't even promise not to fuck up the Supreme Court when directly asked about it.

I'll stick with the guy who has a fear of pissing off any supporters, even if those supporters are reprehensible.

Load Metric
    I suggest you start getting used to it

It will be less painful that way.

Dems will more than likely be in complete control of this country after the Election

Your only hope is the Senate because trump is already gone

-)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Imagine openly supporting a party which lets cities burn and psychotic criminals block roads/attack drivers, just because they're afraid of cracking down and pissing off the woke segment of the party.

Imagine supporting a virtually dead candidate who is going to let the extreme left run over him.

Imagine supporting a candidate who won't even promise not to fuck up the Supreme Court when directly asked about it.

I'll stick with the guy who has a fear of pissing off any supporters, even if those supporters are reprehensible.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Dems will more than likely be in complete control of this country after the Election

-)
    My biggest hope comes from you being overconfident.

That kind of makes me believe Trump is going to get this again.

Load Metric

-)

Wanna put some money down? I'll give you above market.

Or are you the type of guy who talks shit then walks away when the guy you're trash talking is ready to fight?

Put your money where your mouth is and I will do the same

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How much above market? The market isn't even clear right now.

Load Metric

it's slightly over market and it's less than I would have to lay

win/win

lmk how much and who to escrow with

Load Metric
    I'm also looking for some state action if interested

it's win/win assuming you like the play

I'm looking to bet Ohio,Iowa,Ga,TX

Load Metric

-)

I was just at my local Safeway yesterday, and the checker was striking up conversation. While I kind of just mentioned something like "eh, crazy times", she started blasting the protesters and rioters and negative attention its bringing the city.

Now, she was a mid-50's white lady....but at the same time, you would NEVER hear people saying anti-left opinions like that in Portland to random strangers before....at least not in a common service type environment like that.

Small sample size and all that of course......

Load Metric
    How much above market? The market isn't even clear right now.
    10/15/20
    7:00 PM
    Winner
    Democratic Party -145
    Republican Party +110

10/15/20
    7:00 PM
    Winner
    Joe Biden -140
    Donald Trump +120
    Kamala Harris +7500
    Hillary Clinton +8000
    Mike Pence +10000

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20200723-194813_Chrome.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  103.6 KB

Comments

thesidedish: lol

Load Metric

you would be having an aneurysm right now if biden told antifa to "stand back and stand by"

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

you would be having an aneurysm right now if biden told antifa to "stand back and stand by"
    Biden defended Antifa. He said they’re an “idea” and not an “organization”. That’s straight up Antifa propaganda.

And remind me, who was rioting and burning down buildings and creating roving mobs intimidating and harassing American citizens for the past five months? The notion that “white supremacists” contributed to any of that is completely ludicrous.

A sane rational person would be demanding why Wallace didn’t press Biden on Antifa and violent BLM mobs. When a right wing group like the Proud Boys destroys a Target or goes looting in Chicago or burns down businesses and blocks highways let me know. Yeah, this country is a joke but not for the reason you think it is.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Actually I would love for Biden to tell Antifa to stand back.

He doesn't want to acknowledge they exist, and actually said at the debate that Antifa is "just an idea" and that "the FBI said white nationalists are the greatest threat", and then quoted a report about domestic terrorism (which has nothing to do with the rioting violence, and is the latest trick the left has been using to pretend their side isn't dangerous).

According to Biden, Antifa simply doesn't exist, and it's the right's fault that these riots are happening.

In the meantime, several cities have been destroyed since June, and Portland has had months of endless rioting. You trust this guy to take care of the problem when he doesn't even believe it exists??

Load Metric
    I'm also looking for some state action if interested

it's win/win assuming you like the play

I'm looking to bet Ohio,Iowa,Ga,TX

What odds are you giving on Ohio & Ga?

Load Metric

He doesn't want to acknowledge they exist, and actually said at the debate that Antifa is "just an idea" and that "the FBI said white nationalists are the greatest threat", and then quoted a report about domestic terrorism (which has nothing to do with the rioting violence, and is the latest trick the left has been using to pretend their side isn't dangerous).

According to Biden, Antifa simply doesn't exist, and it's the right's fault that these riots are happening.

In the meantime, several cities have been destroyed since June, and Portland has had months of endless rioting. You trust this guy to take care of the problem when he doesn't even believe it exists??
    Here’s the difference. How many Antifa rallies have you see are out there waving Biden or Clinton signs? These people aren’t voting.... yet on the far right they are having huge trump rallies.

Biden doesn’t give a shit about their vote but acknowledging them can lead to comparisons like Antifa being the same as the extreme trump rallies. Which they clearly are not. They are a pain in the ass to the left.

I mean seriously who on the left who actually votes would be offended by this?

Proud boys will line up for days to vote for trump. Antifa likely won’t even get up that morning.

Comments

BiffCo99: Clueless Canadian normie take

big dick: offset the proud boy

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Here’s the difference. How many Antifa rallies have you see are out there waving Biden or Clinton signs? These people aren’t voting.... yet on the far right they are having huge trump rallies.

Biden doesn’t give a shit about their vote but acknowledging them can lead to comparisons like Antifa being the same as the extreme trump rallies. Which they clearly are not. They are a pain in the ass to the left.

I mean seriously who on the left who actually votes would be offended by this?

Proud boys will line up for days to vote for trump. Antifa likely won’t even get up that morning.
    Then why won’t Biden disavow them? Last night he said they didn’t even exist.

Antifa and BLM are staunchly anti-Trump and any of them who do vote will be voting for Biden. Your take is normie Canadian cringe.

Also, give me an example of an “extreme Trump rally”? What the fuck are you even talking about?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Until recently I'd never even heard of the proud boys. I gather they're some racist pieces of shit but what have they done as far as terrorist type shit? Were they the shitbags in Charlottesville?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Until recently I'd never even heard of the proud boys. I gather they're some racist pieces of shit but what have they done as far as terrorist type shit? Were they the shitbags in Charlottesville?
    Proud boys been around for probably close to 5 years. Started by Gavin mccines who is a major figure in alt media. He started them somewhat as a joke and it got out of control to the point of having to disown the group. The basically exist as a counter to the toxic masculinity movement. Think of fight club for guys who were rejected growing up.

To be honest there was nothing inherently wrong with them. Their members were mainly guys with low self esteem trying to find acceptance they didint get from their fathers. Unfortunately the people who join groups like these are easily mislead. Alt right basically took over the group and it’s kinda spiralled out of control.

Comments

sonatine: beat me to the coge

BiffCo99: muh extreme trump rallies

nightmarefish:

Thread Information