Page 107 of 634 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207607 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    How's law and order Team Retard / Druff doing with a secret police force snatching up peaceful civilians in Portland?

All in the game, right?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    How's law and order Team Retard / Druff doing with a secret police force snatching up peaceful civilians in Portland?

All in the game, right?
    I mean, you live here also, right? Why are you just quoting media/twitter lines? They're not secret, they have patches on the uniforms stating which branch of feds they are from. Theyre not snatching "peaceful civilians", the people they arrest are deserving arrest. Won't happen from our local neutered police force. City hall has brought this upon themselves.

Comments

dwai:

Dan Druff: sounds correct

MumblesBadly: WRONG! These are unconstitutional abuses by the federal goverment!

Load Metric

All in the game, right?
    lol, peaceful protestors, right

keep believing Nancy Pelosi's twitter

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

All in the game, right?

I can say for myself and most of my friends/coworkers, no one is stepping foot downtown lately. There's more left-leaning folks in this circle of people (Portland, duh). I know of no one who is avoiding downtown because they are scared of the police/feds, it's the wackjobs in the street.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

I can say for myself and most of my friends/coworkers, no one is stepping foot downtown lately. There's more left-leaning folks in this circle of people (Portland, duh). I know of no one who is avoiding downtown because they are scared of the police/feds, it's the wackjobs in the street.
    THEY'RE KIDNAPPING PEACEFUL PROTESTERS REEEEEEEEE

Load Metric

I kept hearing great things about the show Portlandia. I am aware the series started at the turn of the last century. I have serious television viewing holes. I know that.

So I looked and all I can say is Portland’s Chamber of Commerce should bring a lawsuit. WTF. Is this Portland take real?

Also not funny.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I kept hearing great things about the show Portlandia. I am aware the series started at the turn of the last century. I have serious television viewing holes. I know that.

So I looked and all I can say is Portland’s Chamber of Commerce should bring a lawsuit. WTF. Is this Portland take real?

Also not funny.
    Yeah, it was a poor persons version of a sketch show. 1 out of 10 bits were good. I quit watching after the 2nd season.

It wasn't that far off on the old "keep Portland weird" vibe from years ago. Thats changed a bit lately to "militant and angry" instead of "weird" youth.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Also not funny.
    Yeah, it was a poor persons version of a sketch show. 1 out of 10 bits were good. I quit watching after the 2nd season.

It wasn't that far off on the old "keep Portland weird" vibe from years ago. Thats changed a bit lately to "militant and angry" instead of "weird" youth.
    WHAT ABOUT THE SECRET POLICE FORCES GRABBING UP INNOCENT KIDS OFF THE STREETS?

Comments

gut: Sssssshhhhh, its a secret

Load Metric

WHAT ABOUT THE SECRET POLICE FORCES GRABBING UP INNOCENT KIDS OFF THE STREETS?
    The wait time for organ transplants is quite short in Portland and very competitive with China now.

Comments

gut: I lol'd

Load Metric

All in the game, right?
    I mean, you live here also, right? Why are you just quoting media/twitter lines? They're not secret, they have patches on the uniforms stating which branch of feds they are from. Theyre not snatching "peaceful civilians", the people they arrest are deserving arrest. Won't happen from our local neutered police force. City hall has brought this upon themselves.
    I know someone personally who got snatched up earlier in the week as part of a BLM protest at PSU.

Group was comprised of about 15 PSU students, was on campus and nothing close to ANTIFA, violence etc.

Maybe they're targeting agitators primarily.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    It is of no surprise to me that Portland has become the epicenter for lawlessness and terribleness now. Minnesota burned out after a couple weeks. Portland in my prediction will become the West Coast Chicago, but instead of gangbangers it will be dominated by twenty something HIV opiate addicts. Unlike most downtowns, there is zero effort by city government to try to contain the loserness and push it outside the city. They just let them shit and sleep and shoot up all over the place. At least in downtown Chicago they drive 99% of the undesirables outside the shopping/restaurant areas.

I really cannot imagine why anyone making over say $50,000 would ever live in Portland. It's the worst city in America, and I have been to Newark many times so that tells you something right there. Too bad, the Oregon coast is quite nice.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Better than the shithole you live in

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    It is of no surprise to me that Portland has become the epicenter for lawlessness and terribleness now. Minnesota burned out after a couple weeks. Portland in my prediction will become the West Coast Chicago, but instead of gangbangers it will be dominated by twenty something HIV opiate addicts. Unlike most downtowns, there is zero effort by city government to try to contain the loserness and push it outside the city. They just let them shit and sleep and shoot up all over the place. At least in downtown Chicago they drive 99% of the undesirables outside the shopping/restaurant areas.

I really cannot imagine why anyone making over say $50,000 would ever live in Portland. It's the worst city in America, and I have been to Newark many times so that tells you something right there. Too bad, the Oregon coast is quite nice.
    You made this exact post recently. Wet brain much?

Load Metric
    MY SOURCE NANCY PELOSI IS TWEETING THAT THESE SECRET MILITARY POLICE ARE SNATCHING UP INNOCENT KIDS LEFT AND RIGHT, NOT JUST ANTIFA!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

You made this exact post recently. Wet brain much?
    I'll continue to make it, just like your Russian bot liberal drone bullshit that everyone laughs at you about. You obviously have a degree from a state school.

Comments

dwai: gottem

Walter Sobchak: Vs no degree at all for you

Load Metric

I know someone personally who got snatched up earlier in the week as part of a BLM protest at PSU.

Group was comprised of about 15 PSU students, was on campus and nothing close to ANTIFA, violence etc.

Maybe they're targeting agitators primarily.
    Why was the person you know snatched up?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

All in the game, right?
    Don't know much about Portland, but I've seen many months of coverage of absolutely awful Antifa types terrorizing the city.

If the local government is too scared to address the problem and the federal government has decided to take over and get these criminals off the streets, I'm all for it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Don't know much about Portland, but I've seen many months of coverage of absolutely awful Antifa types terrorizing the city.

If the local government is too scared to address the problem and the federal government has decided to take over and get these criminals off the streets, I'm all for it.
    They have been terrorizing the city for years, they were just unnamed until now. Actually they had a name, it was call 'HIV+ opiate bums' running around getting in your face for money. It's just branded now, and city officials are frightened of them because they dominate the city. It's basically a balance, do what you want but please don't kill anyone. I was sitting outside a food truck just trying to eat in relative peace for like 5 minutes a while back, had to witness some guy jamming a needle in between his toes. Nobody cared, people just walked by like it was bird drinking out of a fountain.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Faggot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Mulva the moron
    Another 2016 Trump voter in a swing state has swung decidedly against Trump in the upcoming election.

so good it should be on the next page too

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

All in the game, right?
    colonel traughtman described them as peaceful civilians as well, and rambo fucked up their shit because they were anything but friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    simpleton

Thread Information