Page 257 of 952 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307357757 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,140 of 19022

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    These press conferences are surreal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Trump has made mistakes in handling this, partially because he's just not good at shit like this

Load Metric
    maybe the real stimulus check is the friends we made along the way...

Comments

splitthis: Stimulating furry fun
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Trump has made mistakes in handling this, partially because he's just not good at shit like this
    Ahem. I present to you.

Load Metric
    14 Apr - 07:15:10 PM [RTRS] - TRUMP SAYS HE WILL NOT PUT PRESSURE ON ANY GOVERNOR TO REOPEN

the market really loves this relentless 'say crazy shit -> back peddling' cycle btw

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    "I will be authorizing each individual governor of each individual state to implement a reopening — and a very powerful opening plan — of their state at a time and in a manner as most appropriate," Trump said.

translation: full surrender

Comments

BCR:

Load Metric

[ larry david theme song ]

Comments

blake: we absolutely need that on youtube

BCR: How do these guys not feel themselves becoming a meme the minute the words come out of their mouth

Jayjami: Well he’s talking to Him now

OSA: lol @ jay

Load Metric
    recently i've been telling people i'm canadian when traveling abroad but i suspect they don't believe me.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: my first thought is you probably tip to much

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    14 Apr - 07:15:10 PM [RTRS] - TRUMP SAYS HE WILL NOT PUT PRESSURE ON ANY GOVERNOR TO REOPEN

the market really loves this relentless 'say crazy shit -> back peddling' cycle btw
    That’s like saying the Meth chick with bad teeth likes me. It’s the Meth

The market likes bazookas of free money. Period

You need to reconnect with your base instincts and stop prettying things up with logic and fundamentals.

Love

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    recently i've been telling people i'm canadian when traveling abroad but i suspect they don't believe me.
    We are gonna start doing the same.

I bet there are a whole lot of people around the world thrilled to see the American death count and praying it goes up before they hit the sack

Comments

OSA: nope only self loathing Americans like you

Baron Von Strucker: try saying your from Alberta or Winnipeg may work.... off set

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

I bet there are a whole lot of people around the world thrilled to see the American death count and praying it goes up before they hit the sack
    why don't you move to Canada then you fucking unhinged faggot?

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: we will take them both sans the guns

gimmick: cunt

Load Metric

quick reminder that this guy is grand standing so he can get the market back online so his gamestop long positions dont implode and im literally not kidding.

Load Metric

They see our unemployment rate.

Europe smiles

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

why don't you move to Canada then you fucking unhinged faggot?
    lol at thinking canada would let americans move there

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: yes its possible gonna need a deposit first tho and then we can discuss price and gonna have to leave the guns at the border

Load Metric
    In the last 20 years we have had 3 massive crisis situations (excluding the multiple wars)

9/11

2008 financial crisis

2020 a pandemic

The common demoniator is that all 3 happened under REPUBLICAN watch

sheep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

It hasn’t really missed you. You’re just a fortunate state for a high population state. You took it seriously early and have a fairly fit populace. Our governor took it seriously here and we have 7000 cases with 1/4 of the population and you have 25000+ cases. So when adding in we are an older state, right about correct. You’re not like the other states that have got hit hard as far as mass transit.

There is nothing that could cause it to *miss* California short of herd immunity. If you think you have 20 million cases I don’t know what to do other than laugh. Even if you had 2 million cases, it wouldn’t miss you. And it’s clear you didn’t given they tested the direct lab specimens from 3000 California citizens sick with respiratory illness in January and Feb and had exactly zero Covid cases before mid Feb. I’m sure all those people are convinced they had it also.

Either we don’t actually have a test for Covid at all or you had something else. Zero cases from any case of those sick with respiratory illness is either the test doesn’t work at all or you clearly had something else that isn’t Covid. I don’t see an option three.
    with the amount of homeless in california, why hasn't covid 19 have just wiped them out? i don't know the answer, i just think it's strange.
    You want to talk about herd immunity? Those homeless in SF and LA have been exposed to, and survived, a lot worse. This ain’t shit for them. The reality is that the weak don’t make it out there in the streets very long. Natural selection in action.

Load Metric
    The pedo is following me around red repping me

Mission accomplished -)

Load Metric

Also, Republicans are never allowed to talk about federalism or states' rights again.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Black people need to stay out of McDonalds in China.

Chinese think that they are dirty and carry disease.

Comments

OSA: my friend approves this, pandemic or not

Walter Sobchak: And once again, all together: FUCK CHINA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

the amount of time it takes for a virus in wuhan to travel around the world is honestly measured in days (possibly hours) not months.

ive read the DNA map post, its extremely convincing, but ive also seen stuff from .. more opaque sources.... that imply strongly that at least one strain made an appearance on american soil in late 2019.

im not willing to like, stake my reputation on it, but what i was told and who told it to me makes me disinclined to question is provenance.

also the chinese december XX date is almost certainly nonsense, least of all because it points out a detection date. add on misdiagnosis and incubation phase and things fall into place quickly.

Yeah if the covid test won’t pick it up, then sure. The person I know who is most convinced she had it is a 19 year old girl. She was sick as fuck. I saw her. She legit crawled to the bathroom she was so sick. Like that for two solid weeks right after Christmas. When this first hit my mind went straight to her.

I just don’t know. No one avoided her. Her grandparents are like the most likely people to get wiped out in five minutes from covid
    and they never got sick despite bringing her chicken soup and visiting every day. It has to be some weird variant that ain’t acting like this strain.

But most of these people saying they were sicker than they’ve ever been are youngish from what I see. Like all these stories come from people under 50. They were sicker than even this strain is making people. I can totally believe it was here in December. That’s not some long time difference. I guess we will see when the antibody tests come out
    I made this post a week ago. This girls mom just texted me a little bit ago. She was driving same daughter back from ER. Has 103.8 temp and the ER doctors said lock it all down. They sent her to a place that tests because they didn’t, and then sent her back home as her oxygen is fine. They said they haven’t bothered to order many tests with kids her age, but her temp warranted it.

She’s dehydrated as fuck. Mom is following her around with Clorox wipes. Her grandfather came over for Easter. 65. Couple pack a day smoker with frequent breathing issues from painting. He owns a body shop.

Won’t know for 48 hours. Weird if my first confirmed close person I know with Covid was the girl already convinced she had it. I’d still bet against it. Not a heavy case area of PA. Remote. She does work in public though. Clearly if she has it she’ll beat it. Really hoping her grandfather didn’t get it though. Her second fever this over 103 in 5 months. If she doesn’t have it she’s got a bad immune system or really unlucky.

Load Metric
    So is the Fox "news" 's take that we would have had numbers this low, whether we stayed home or not?

Because pointing to these numbers, and saying 'See, such a small # of people have died that Fauci was wrong.
    We shouldn't have stayed home in the first place & we should get back out there',
    is truly a baffling argument to me.

I just don't get why anyone watches that crap.

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information