Page 207 of 946 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307707 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 18904

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    oh cool so in response to the formation of a bipartisan committee to investigate the US response to a pandemic that created 6m lost jobs and 6k dead americans *so far* the current regime in power has chosen to...

...*spins wheel*.....

..........investigate hunter biden.

you know, more.

Comments

adamantium: LOL god bless
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    oh cool so in response to the formation of a bipartisan committee to investigate the US response to a pandemic that created 6m lost jobs and 6k dead americans *so far* the current regime in power has chosen to...

...*spins wheel*.....

..........investigate hunter biden.

you know, more.
    but but but a democratic president would have done the same thing

Comments

sonatine: but but but obama gave iran money soooo...
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I cant take it anymore. If im not eating, Im smoking weed or jerking off.

I truly hope by May, business reopen
    Get busy, whiner!

Comments

big dick: EXACTLY
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    What do the Trumpers think of Trump asking 3m to stop sending any medical supplies to Canada?

Serious question.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    What do the Trumpers think of Trump asking 3m to stop sending any medical supplies to Canada?

Serious question.

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    yeah but hes also standing on a national stage and telling the world that the federal stockpile of ppe gear isnt there for states who need it, which is a problematic message to send.

of note; hes also written all trumps most disastrous presentations on c19 to date, all of which were provided to trump directly with no proofreading/sanity checks.

the whole 'its just a flu' debacle was literally something jared cribbed from rush limbaugh and handed to trump later that day to be presented as official government policy.
    abrown grownup nonsense.

Mass unemployed are not getting any of the Cares Act benefits cause .... well, you won’t be surprised. Hint Feds inept

Mass looking for Federal guidance. Wonder about other states.

Name:  60071E19-8F3D-426E-852C-E1182B271945.jpeg
Views: 420
Size:  215.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Now they recommend masks rofl.

have you noticed how many social media posts are popping up with people making/wearing 'home made masks'?

my more capitalist minded friends are already positioning themselves to make fashionable face masks. i ask them if they understand that anything less effective than n95 standards are useless and they just kinda shrug.
    Are you saying the makeshift one I fashioned the other day won’t protect me?

Name:  3BEB56F3-0067-4618-9234-D47380057D26.jpeg
Views: 349
Size:  70.8 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    yeah but hes also standing on a national stage and telling the world that the federal stockpile of ppe gear isnt there for states who need it, which is a problematic message to send.

of note; hes also written all trumps most disastrous presentations on c19 to date, all of which were provided to trump directly with no proofreading/sanity checks.

the whole 'its just a flu' debacle was literally something jared cribbed from rush limbaugh and handed to trump later that day to be presented as official government policy.
    abrown grownup nonsense.

Mass unemployed are not getting any of the Cares Act benefits cause .... well, you won’t be surprised. Hint Feds inept

Mass looking for Federal guidance. Wonder about other states.

Name:  60071E19-8F3D-426E-852C-E1182B271945.jpeg
Views: 420
Size:  215.8 KB
    It made me giggle also. Both as untruth and also that anyone would consider Pence a grownup

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Serious question.

Got nothing intelligent to say I see.

Don't really see anything funny about it from either side.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

Serious question.
    What do I think about anything Trump does? He is playing political games withholding equipment from states he doesn’t like. He’ll kill American health care workers if they work in the wrong state. You think we are shocked he would fuck with Canada? This is a mentally ill person in charge during a crisis. There is in over your head and then there is this. There isn’t a thing he might do that would surprise me.

3M has authorized dealers selling masks to China and places showing up with cash in suitcases that were ordered by American states. Why he’d choose Canada I have no idea? They didn’t say which countries were doing that? That seems in Latin America’s wheelhouse. I doubt Canada would do that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i'd like some member of team retard to tell me why it's ok that trump's son in law is briefing the press on the coronavirus
    Jared Kushner's taskforce is like 'a frat party' which descended from a UFO says official as president's son-in-law brags publicly that he knows better than governors what is needed and says stockpile is 'not states' it's ours'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ended-UFO.html

Jared Kushner’s real job is to make money off this disaster and make Trump look good.

I think that Donald Trump considers Jared more of a 2nd son, unlike Eric Trump who is a fuckup.

Warning: Druff is deleting anti-Trump posts from this thread.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Got nothing intelligent to say I see.

Don't really see anything funny about it from either side.

I think if 3M is making masks in the US, with US workers, they should be taking care of people in the US first, and NOT having masks shipped out overseas once they get a higher offer from some Arab country. Executives have been playing immoral games with peoples lives to line their pockets

Comments

splitthis: It’s all about the money

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Serious question.
    What do I think about anything Trump does? He is playing political games withholding equipment from states he doesn’t like. He’ll kill American health care workers if they work in the wrong state. You think we are shocked he would fuck with Canada? This is a mentally ill person in charge during a crisis. There is in over your head and then there is this. There isn’t a thing he might do that would surprise me.

3M has authorized dealers selling masks to China and places showing up with cash in suitcases that were ordered by American states. Why he’d choose Canada I have no idea? They didn’t say which countries were doing that? That seems in Latin America’s wheelhouse. I doubt Canada would do that?

huff post tier propaganda, there is no evidence of this. but I DID see democrat MI & NV governors deny Hydroxychloroquine works because Trump said so perhaps but now ask for it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

huff post tier propaganda, there is no evidence of this. but I DID see democrat MI & NV governors deny Hydroxychloroquine works because Trump said so perhaps but now ask for it
    Will you believe the republican governor of Massachusetts who's been very clear that confirmed orders of PPE were then "outbid" by the feds for that equipment? How about the supplies that we actually purchased and were on the way, but were confiscated by the feds in the port of NY, and didn't end up in NY or MA? Is that Huffpost tier propaganda? (Hint: it isn't.)

Gov Baker literally had to call the owner of the Patriots to help us get supplies because the feds were thwarting us at every turn. Think about that shit.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Will you believe the republican governor of Massachusetts who's been very clear that confirmed orders of PPE were then (not bids on orders, but literal CONFIRMED ORDERS) "outbid" by the feds for that equipment? How about the supplies that we actually purchased and were on the way, but were confiscated by the feds in the port of NY, and didn't end up in NY or MA? Is that Huffpost tier propaganda? (Hint: it isn't.)

Gov Baker literally had to call the owner of the Patriots to help us get supplies because the feds were thwarting us at every turn. Think about that shit.

ya the government is a scam, blaming Trump is NPC huff post tier

Load Metric

Will you believe the republican governor of Massachusetts who's been very clear that confirmed orders of PPE were then (not bids on orders, but literal CONFIRMED ORDERS) "outbid" by the feds for that equipment? How about the supplies that we actually purchased and were on the way, but were confiscated by the feds in the port of NY, and didn't end up in NY or MA? Is that Huffpost tier propaganda? (Hint: it isn't.)

not really dish's brand there, now is it.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Damn

thesidedish: sorry no green for a lazy insult

Walter Sobchak: you got that right

Diamond
    Load Metric
    10 days before Trump banned China flights, his hands are clean and the more he gets blamed, the more Im gonna think the whole thing was a setup to blame him

Comments

Walter Sobchak: that's because you're dumb

Load Metric

ya the government is a scam, blaming Trump is NPC huff post tier
    fuck you and everyone like you.

Comments

adamantium: proper

sonatine: rather coge innit

Walter Sobchak: MASSAFUCKINGCHUSETTS baby

big dick: solid post

Thread Information