Page 150 of 947 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250650 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 18937

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    The supply chain is starting to gum up, rode by a major distribution center and semi’s are backed up for a mile, never seen that before.

This virus thing is interesting, the world is going broke because of it and there are no outsiders able to step in and help.

We are the world.....we are............

No fundraiser for this shit.
    This shit is getting real. The toiler paper at the truck stop I’m at is running low.

Comments

adamantium: lol
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Whole UK just put on lockdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    The supply chain is starting to gum up, rode by a major distribution center and semi’s are backed up for a mile, never seen that before.

This virus thing is interesting, the world is going broke because of it and there are no outsiders able to step in and help.

We are the world.....we are............

No fundraiser for this shit.
    This shit is getting real. The toiler paper at the truck stop I’m at is running low.
    Since you are the only one traveling... what do you see?

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    By the end of the year the US will have double the deaths from coronavirus than any other country.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    By the end of the year the US will have double the deaths from coronavirus than any other country.
    And half the country will think it's fake news.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    US is the 3rd most populous country, though, and the most populous one isn't being honest, so....

Load Metric
    US is the 3rd most populous country, though, and the most populous one isn't being honest, so....
    Read up on Hong Kong 3rd wave as we pivot toward giving up on lockdown.

WH Press Conference in minutes, of course.

Load Metric
    apparently pelosi's proposed bill includes things having nothing to do with this crisis, including new collective bargaining powers for unions, higher fuel emissions standards for airlines, and expanded wind and solar tax credits.

this is extremely upsetting.

Comments

Sanlmar: Buy a little China iShares for Old Blake. You’ll feel better

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    apparently pelosi's proposed bill includes things having nothing to do with this crisis, including new collective bargaining powers for unions, higher fuel emissions standards for airlines, and expanded wind and solar tax credits.

She's subscribing to the Rahm Emanuel theory:

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste."

I don't know why anyone is surprised that an old career politician like Pelosi is exploiting this situation in order to insert pork and sneaky tack-on crap.

It's the UIGEA all over again.

Platinum
    Load Metric

but not too surprising (on both sides)…

I have a couple of buddies that run successful small businesses that are starting to freak the fuck out, so while this dogshit isn't directly in my backyard it kinda is...is there a care in the world about people just like them? nah...

praying that rand infected a lotta Washington and these cocksuckers start to drop...fuck 'em, each and fucking every one of them...

Diamond
    Load Metric
    lets kill the politicians and rob the fed

Load Metric
    i said earlier in this thread (or one of these threads) that trump will be forced to capitulate to "president pelosi", but she's clearly overplaying her hand.

certain democrat proposals, like extended unemployment benefits or government provided health care for people suffering from the coronavirus, are understandable and republicans will just have to accept them.

throwing completely unrelated things like airplane fuel emission offsets into the bill is just ridiculous.

this is one time when trump should use his twitter account to point these things out to the american people, cause i had to dig just to find this news. I'm not sure the average american understands what is going on here.

on the other hand, republicans need to ensure that bailout money comes with an ironclad guarantee of ZERO layoffs for at least 5 years. i've read mixed things as to whether that specific issue is as firm in the McConnell bill as it needs to be.

Load Metric
    i said earlier in this thread (or one of these threads) that trump will be forced to capitulate to "president pelosi", but she's clearly overplaying her hand.

certain democrat proposals, like extended unemployment benefits or government provided health care for people suffering from the coronavirus, are understandable and republicans will just have to accept them.

throwing completely unrelated things like airplane fuel emission offsets into the bill is just ridiculous.

this is one time when trump should use his twitter account to point these things out to the american people, cause i had to dig just to find this news. I'm not sure the average american understands what is going on here.

on the other hand, republicans need to ensure that bailout money comes with an ironclad guarantee of ZERO layoffs for at least 5 years. i've read mixed things as to whether that specific issue is as firm in the McConnell bill as it needs to be.

wow sounds like politics are happening, thats crazy. its almost as if she knows exactly what shes doing because shes been doing it her entire life, and that cramming nonsense into a fake bill proposal is part of an established process to reach a sane middle ground, in the interests of not letting corporations take a bailout and then lay off employees while paying out c-level bonuses, or providing a half trillion dollar sack of fucking lucre that trump can literally use to pay off his failing businesses.

while we're on the subject, what parts of the republican bill exactly are you so hot to trot over getting pushed through?

Comments

OSA: oh its ok when it comes from the dem side huh

thesidedish: shilling for politicians

SPIT this:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    All these motherfuckers need to be primaried on both sides the next time they are up for re-election.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I don't even know what to say anymore. There are too many Onion articles turning into real news

(On another note, how do I properly link a tweet on here if I dont have a Twitter account? I obv took a screenshot of this but I want to post twitter links the right way)

Name:  Screenshot_20200323-172930_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  748.5 KB

Load Metric
    There are a lot of folks siding with the rank and file. Right and left.

There are also a lot of very upset people who view this as a moment we’re we need to rise above politics. Neither side is doing that at the moment. It’s fucking disgusting.

Load Metric
    again, can someone tell me what the republican bill, as proposed, brought to the table thats so important?

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    show me in the bill what part saves lives please.

Load Metric
    its a bailout bill.

its literally a bailout bill.

Load Metric
    you're all going full karen over a bailout bill.

Thread Information