Page 142 of 946 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242642 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 18915

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Super-rich people are panicking over the coronavirus ventilator shortage

https://nypost.com/2020/03/21/super-...ator-shortage/

Instead of robbing a truck full of toilet paper, ventilators cost about $35K each and ultra rich people will pay top dollar for one right now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    So, what happens when we blow past those #'s?
    You gonna admit he is an epic failure then? no.
    You will find some other BS talking point to cling onto.

How anyone can watch that guy lie, over and over, and think they feel safer, is beyond me.
    He has put everyone's life, ESPECIALLY Fox "news" viewers, at risk, w/the hoax bs.
    Trying to 'keep his numbers down' (he said it out loud)
    12 days ago he changed his mind, .................................................. .45 days after Sonatine
    Him & hannity can try and rewrite history all they want, but it will be replayed over and over.

This is the guy, Ron Klain, who opened the Pandemic department, that Trump closed, (& lied and said he didn't this week), in his ongoing effort to erase Obama's legacy.
    This is how Joe will handle it, w/science. Funny how all the people calling this a hoax, all think climate change is a hoax, too.

Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

I actually hate this so much, it’s insanely misleading.

Look at the per 1000 residents numbers.
    Jimmy,

I detest Trump and want to see him out of office soon so that he can be fully prosecuted for the many crimes he has committed that being the POTUS essentially protects him from. But the typical voter is not in the least paying attention to vids like this. They want to see the actual leader doing the leading.

And as horrible as Trump has been, and continues to be, Trump’s team is doing a much better job than Biden and his surrogates delivering the all-important *populist* messaging on how the federal government should handle this crisis.

And a huge reason is that Biden is stupidly tied to the corporatist ideology that has left so much of the average Americans scraping and worrying about their futures that a racist pathologically-lying narcissistic demagogue who doesn’t give two shits about them could get elected president. And might do so again with Sleepy Joe leading the party going into the general election.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Yes, NYC puts
    From my kid in NYC

want to move to the upper east side? Average age is like 90 years old. I’m sure there will be a bunch of empty apartments soon”
    The trucking industry has a large percentage of drivers who are 55+ and/or in poor physical health, so there could be a lot of openings for new drivers once this pandemic runs its course.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm starting to come to the realization that I might have it.

While, as I mentioned in the past how I've been more or less perpetually sick since the last part of September, whatever I have going on now for the past week+ seems a little different.

I honestly hope that it is just paranoia and anxiety or what have you. I've just been very short of breath lately with a big cough along with expelling gunk with that cough and my chest feels constrained.

The thing is though, for a while in the last few months of 2019, it was almost the same thing, minus the shortness of breath and chest constraint. In late September I had a big fever followed by the ridiculous cough that would come and go. There was waves of this stupid cough happening, where you think it's gone, and then a couple days later it starts up again...and rinse and repeat.

Now I'm getting shortness of breath

I use a CPAP (been using it for 10 years now) and sometimes lately I feel like that is my savior to being able to breath and calm myself down. I had this similar type of thing years ago and the doc told me it was likely anxiety and switched around a couple of meds due to possible allergic reactions. The shortness of breath stopped for the most part soon after.

This time it seems different - shortness of breath but I haven't done much different. And now I have coughing fits to go with it. The only thing I dont think I've had lately is the fever.

I'm worried most for the people around me (my ex wife and son which we are living in the same home) and my ex's 79 year old mother in law (who lives a few minutes away) whom I've been getting groceries etc for lately so she doesn't have to endure the bullcrap.

I'm mulling over my options on what to do at this point

Edit : it was supposed to say my exes 79 year old mother, not mother in law. Also, thank you to those for your kind thoughts

Comments

MumblesBadly: Get tested ASAP whatever way you can!!!

Daly: Christ. A

duped_samaritan: fight hard. gl.

LegalizeMeth: Ive had this same exact thing since January. Been to doc twice, lung xray, told I was fine just bronchitis. Still would like a covid test for piece of mind
    Last edited by Gordman; 03-22-2020 at 03:13 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

While, as I mentioned in the past how I've been more or less perpetually sick since the last part of September, whatever I have going on now for the past week+ seems a little different.

I honestly hope that it is just paranoia and anxiety or what have you. I've just been very short of breath lately with a big cough along with expelling gunk with that cough and my chest feels constrained.

The thing is though, for a while in the last few months of 2019, it was almost the same thing, minus the shortness of breath and chest constraint. In late September I had a big fever followed by the ridiculous cough that would come and go. There was waves of this stupid cough happening, where you think it's gone, and then a couple days later it starts up again...and rinse and repeat.

I use a CPAP (been using it for 10 years now) and sometimes lately I feel like that is my savior to being able to breath and calm myself down. I had this similar type of thing years ago and the doc told me it was likely anxiety and switched around a couple of meds due to possible allergic reactions. The shortness of breath stopped for the most part soon after.

This time it seems different - shortness of breath but I haven't done much different. And now I have coughing fits to go with it. The only thing I dont think I've had lately is the fever.

I'm worried most for the people around me (my ex wife and son which we are living in the same home) and my ex's 79 year old mother in law (who lives a few minutes away) whom I've been getting groceries etc for lately so she doesn't have to endure the bullcrap.

Really sorry to hear this.

However, one way your legacy will live on forever is an investment in the "OSA Fucks 2020 ETF".

Buyin is only $50, and you and your loved ones can take solace in my dividends of fuckery and eating ass for years to come.

But seriously, wear like 4 sweatshirts and 4 pairs of pants tonight and a comforter. Sweat that shit out. Then wake up 3 or 4am, change clothes.

Load Metric

feel better man. Stating the obv here but be really really careful with that shortness of breath.

Comments

Gordman: I will thanks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Really sorry to hear this.

However, one way your legacy will live on forever is an investment in the "OSA Fucks 2020 ETF".

Buyin is only $50, and you and your loved ones can take solace in my dividends of fuckery and eating ass for years to come.

But seriously, wear like 4 sweatshirts and 4 pairs of pants tonight and a comforter. Sweat that shit out.
    You aren't funny. Go steal something you white jew n-word pos

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    is there a particular site that offers the best deal on airpods? Putting together a list for when virus check hits
    Lol, all your bravado and you don’t even make $100k.

Comments

OSA: roasted

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric

Coughing up gunk out is not a symptom. It's a deep esophageal cough that is dry which is the # 1 sign with a fever over 100+. Generally speaking coughing up fluids means your body is healing from what you have.

Comments

splitthis: It would be tracheal not esophageal

Gordman: I was thinking about this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    is there a particular site that offers the best deal on airpods? Putting together a list for when virus check hits
    Lol, all your bravado and you don’t even make $100k.
    rather be dead and broke than be a dumb faggot

Comments

big dick: truth

Load Metric
    Watch to learn how a modern science-and-vigorous-funded-and-coordinated-public-health-based government response has allowed Taiwan to avoid getting crunched by this virus.

Load Metric
    With it getting more impossible to see a doctor with each passing day, an easy way to stay on top of this for yourself or anyone you care about that is presenting with any symptoms of the virus (or just for peace of mind) is to buy a quality stethoscope and learn to listen for the signs of lung issues, which is surprisingly easy to do.

YouTube or any medical professional friend can show you in a matter of minutes the basics.

I just looked and there are still quality options on Amazon for under 100. It's not a bad tool to have regardless.

Obviously this is no substitute for a doctor. But lung crackles and wheezes are easy to identify, and if you do hear them then you clearly have a problem.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Would have to pay me 100/hr

However, more power to the people that go and help out. Im sure they are short staffed

Name:  IMG-b32540dfec26f117ef642d91a4c79feb-V.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  240.0 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    With it getting more impossible to see a doctor with each passing day, an easy way to stay on top of this for yourself or anyone you care about that is presenting with any symptoms of the virus (or just for peace of mind) is to buy a quality stethoscope and learn to listen for the signs of lung issues, which is surprisingly easy to do.

YouTube or any medical professional friend can show you in a matter of minutes the basics.

I just looked and there are still quality options on Amazon for under 100. It's not a bad tool to have regardless.

Obviously this is no substitute for a doctor. But lung crackles and wheezes are easy to identify, and if you do hear them then you clearly have a problem.
    I talked to my doctor last week. His advice was unless you have a fever over 100 AND a deep chest cough stay away from tests. A deep cough is one that comes from your lower chest, not a throat issue. Fever is obviously a terrible sign with a deep chest cough. A random cough with mucus likely not a big deal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Coughing up gunk out is not a symptom. It's a deep esophageal cough that is dry which is the # 1 sign with a fever over 100+. Generally speaking coughing up fluids means your body is healing from what you have.
    Yeah if you are looking for an upside here tgull is right. Keep on top of the situation and if it comes to it go get checked out

Comments

Gordman:

Load Metric
    81,345 china
    53,578 italy
    26,747 us

3rd place now ahead of Spain, Germany and rising quickly.

Italy by Wednesday?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    81,345 china
    53,578 italy
    26,747 us

Italy by Wednesday?
    America has to be the heavy favorite to win gold, no?

Comments

BCR: Those fake number certainly. Probably the real number also but we will never know.

Salty_Aus: USA number one

Load Metric
    81,345 china
    53,578 italy
    26,747 us

Italy by Wednesday?
    I got Friday.

Load Metric
    81,345 china
    53,578 italy
    26,747 us

Italy by Wednesday?
    You're going to blow past Italy very quickly.

Of those who are being tested 12% of Californian's and 22% from NY are currently testing positive. Compare this to just under 1% in Australia.
    You've tested 500 people per million population, here we're currently at 5,000 per million so the figures are no doubt skewed and distorted.

I think you're going to be in a bigger mess then Italy within a week or ten days. Even if you went into a Chinese style lockdown today.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    81,345 china
    53,578 italy
    26,747 us

Italy by Wednesday?
    America has to be the heavy favorite to win gold, no?

very high chance with the careless, self-absorbed, rebellious youth of today thanks to there parents for not disciplining or teaching them responsibility and sacrifice.

Comments

big dick: sad but fkin true

OSA: Ok boomer
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information