Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So, FlyPaper and Mumbles, what's going on here?

Load Metric
    2019 BUMP.

just a reminder to any new(lol) and all posters, just how mentally ill mumblesbadly was and still is.

plus, it's an entertaining read every once in a while.

Comments

sonatine: now thats a bump

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Mumbles, I want to know why you are intentionally posting in a style that you know gets everyone angry.

It actually irritates me that you have the ability to post in a less-obnoxious fashion (the way you did with FlyPaper) and are choosing not to.
    Name:  tumblr_lxajrcWYPg1r7gch1o1_500.gif
Views: 433
Size:  498.1 KB

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Shitposting as performance art.
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 437
Size:  2.30 MB

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    2019 BUMP.

just a reminder to any new(lol) and all posters, just how mentally ill mumblesbadly was and still is.

plus, it's an entertaining read every once in a while.
    Thanks form the bump. It was fun getting sonatine to thank me when he didn’t know I was the one making the post.

Name:  A35D0A6A-9CEB-4933-85D6-6501BB56F215.gif
Views: 380
Size:  885.8 KB

Comments

dwai: your obsession to be loved by sonatine is obvious and scary.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    yeah but he met todd so...
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    yeah but he met todd so...
    Classic bump. Thread never gets old.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    But at LOT of posts that likely set folks off are ones where I don't take lying down the haters gratuitiously crapping on me.
    I can't speak for everyone but I especially don't like it when you make posts trying to be humourous. Sorry but 100% of the time you try to make a funny, it falls flat on its fucking face. It's like an 8-year-old coming up with painfully obvious jokes. I imagine right now you have an impulse to reply with a post about how I spelled "humourous" with a "u" and that I'm like, such a hoser "eh". That's the kind of jokes you make. They're not good.

Comedy isn't your thing mumbles. So please stop trying. That'll eliminate a bunch of shit-posts/neg reps.

mumbles is literally the worst person to have ever lived.

Comments

Tellafriend: +1

limitles: Mumbles makes the world go round

Load Metric
    Mumbles, I want to know why you are intentionally posting in a style that you know gets everyone angry.

It actually irritates me that you have the ability to post in a less-obnoxious fashion (the way you did with FlyPaper) and are choosing not to.

That's what I'm taking away from this thread.

You may think it's funny to get the forum riled up to where they are all red repping you and repeatedly hassling me to ban you, but it is a pain in the ass for me, and I don't enjoy dealing with this.
    Let me clear the air on some things.

1) I do NOT have a prop bet to drive my rep level to -1000. I said that in a vain attempt to get some core haters to stop gratuituously red repping my posts.

2) I DID get jiggity during the Vag Pic campaign to get to -100, but it seems very likely that this amplified the perception that I trolling the site.

3) I am NOT intentionally posting to rile up the forum, but my refusing to back down from the hate campaign by certain users likely gives ammunition for some users to paint my posting as such.

4) After reading your comments above about how you "respect" the older/NWP posters, why you started this section, and don't know why I can't post like Flypaper, I have come to realize that the title of this forum should instead be "NWP Users' Playground -- Proper Deference to Certain Members Required".

But, I guess you can't see that, Druff. Because despite the unrelenting number of red reps through at me some users since the Vag Pic campaign, I have yet to see you even *hint* at post restricting any of them despite the forum rules mentioning how such actions are not permitted.

So, I really don't want to expend any energy trying to defend myself regarding your question. Because it's clear to me now that you can't be unbiased about the matter given your affinity for the veteran/NWP days users.

And with that, I will say...

Au revoir
    Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 338
Size:  66.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

I can't speak for everyone but I especially don't like it when you make posts trying to be humourous. Sorry but 100% of the time you try to make a funny, it falls flat on its fucking face. It's like an 8-year-old coming up with painfully obvious jokes. I imagine right now you have an impulse to reply with a post about how I spelled "humourous" with a "u" and that I'm like, such a hoser "eh". That's the kind of jokes you make. They're not good.

Comedy isn't your thing mumbles. So please stop trying. That'll eliminate a bunch of shit-posts/neg reps.

mumbles is literally the worst person to have ever lived.
    This is some of the worst critiquing I've seen on this forum.

Shrink you first. You don't like it when Mumbles tries to be funny? You pretty much don't post here and
    nothing you have posted falls into the realm of funny. From that I can tell you your sense of humour may not be your strong point. If you have little or no sense of humour you're not the one to judge all things comedy.

Seeing the funny in a topic is obv. subjective, except for a comic. The comic is simply looking for the laugh even if it means telling a joke about abortion or an elected official. So many do not get this idea. Going for a laugh is the thing. Doesn't mean they are all home runs but it's the effort that counts.

I think Mumbles is funny. I know he's smart.

Then there is Blake....you get the idea that he may sharp but you get these kind of posts where
    he outs himself. Like a horse with blinders on.

Load Metric
    But at LOT of posts that likely set folks off are ones where I don't take lying down the haters gratuitiously crapping on me.

monthly bump

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

monthly bump
    Jesus H do I have to blast everyone on this forum? Mumbles is gord's gift to this forum. Smarter than 89% of you gun toting, waffle eating, tobacco chewing, future mass shooting miscreants.
    Get the fuck off

Comments

MumblesBadly: Chillax, good sir. Hating on the Mumbles gives some people meaning in life. I’m okay with that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Here you are asking your dupe if its a dupe:

Here you are telling yourself you're funny:

Here you are discussing music with yourself:

bump

Comments

Tellafriend: Worthwhile

Load Metric
    This isn't what I would consider a good/serious thread
    Indeed, it's a great/super-significant thread. Def not merely good or serious.

Load Metric
    you guys remember that time mumbles' dupe told mumbles he was funny?

Comments

MumblesBadly: It was all part of the long game. Too bad I accidentally outed my dupe. It would have been interesting to how my longterm plan for him would have played out.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

bump
    Classic bump. Thread never gets old.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

bump

Load Metric
    i called jasep, i called karen, i called 408mike, and im calling mumbles. when he rubs bathtub novichok on your face at your wsop final table, druff, remember i warned you.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    You are a sad, desperate, lonely old man.
    coge

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i called jasep, i called karen, i called 408mike, and im calling mumbles. when he rubs bathtub novichok on your face at your wsop final table, druff, remember i warned you.
    You also continued predicting in 2015 when I first joined this forum when Bitcoin was trading in the $200-$300 range that Bitcoin was going to soon be worthless. Last I checked, it’s 2020, and despite some quite volatile price swings over the years since I first called out the overconfidence of your Bitcoin doomsday prediction, it’s still been trading for quite some time in the 4-digit dollars price range despite unsustainably bubbling up into the lowish+ 5-digit price range. Checking the Google machine to be sure. Yup. It is.

Name:  0D6C5351-7603-4FCE-AE2A-9249D05204E7.png
Views: 190
Size:  8.7 KB

To be frank, I would recommend to readers of this thread to put far more credence in your perpetual “Bitcoin is Donkdown and will be worthless soon” predictions.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

bump

Thread Information