Page 306 of 326 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,120 of 6512

Thread: **Official UFC thread**

Load Metric
    If you aren’t watching Luque vs Barberena, you missed an early fight of the year candidate.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    There's live UFC action on a Sunday night?

I'm currently watching some other MMA card from Connecticut between two Brits which I recorded last night. It isn't UFC tho.

Big John Mac is doing the post-fight interviews. But is this standard anywhere near UFC standards?

Comments

Crowe Diddly: Bellator has fun shows a lot, but will also fill cards with squash matches and shit like that
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    There's live UFC action on a Sunday night?
    US has a Monday federal holiday, President's Day.

Some good-ass battles so far, esp the one jsizzle mentioned. 2 more fights left.

On ESPN, but if anyone needs a link http://ripple.is/mma/7354-ufc-on-esp...u-vs-velasquez

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    If you aren’t watching Luque vs Barberena, you missed an early fight of the year candidate.
    Fuck that Shit - send them the trophy now.

Top-Top of all time fights. I had Under 1.5 rounds I thought it cashed 5 different times.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    2 title fights and not a single post from last night?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Lawler got screwed.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: If screwed you mean chocked the fuck out the point he couldve been ass raped then I agree

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Lawler got screwed.
    I feel like the fans got screwed. That fight had potential to turn into a war.

Woodley got worked over. He looked pedestrian. He’s been a hollow champion his last few fights. He has no offense.

Bones is lucky he didn’t get DQ. The only loss of his career was a DQ due to illegal strike. I’m not sure how he keeps doing that at this point? Smith was literally scared after the 1st period. He stopped coming forward, no offense at all. It looked like his goal was survival.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    im finally watching now. was busy last night WINK WINK
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Lawler got screwed.
    I feel like the fans got screwed. That fight had potential to turn into a war.

Woodley got worked over. He looked pedestrian. He’s been a hollow champion his last few fights. He has no offense.

Bones is lucky he didn’t get DQ. The only loss of his career was a DQ due to illegal strike. I’m not sure how he keeps doing that at this point? Smith was literally scared after the 1st period. He stopped coming forward, no offense at all. It looked like his goal was survival.
    UFC is walking a dangerous line with Bones.. Yes he's a draw but the truth is more and more people are getting sick of his shit from his BS claims about tainted crap where he pissed hot to basically undercutting acceptable sportsmanship in the cage.. That's where the problem is gonna happen when fighters come together and say hey this shit isn't cool, he's already cheated to get into the cage at times by doping and now this??? One thing UFC guys generally have is honor in the cage to fight by the rules as they exist.. Hell even Greg Hardy the dirty motherfucker he is admitted he screwed up when he got DQd for his actions in the cage.. Bones never fucking thinks he does a damn thing wrong inside or outside of the cage don't let his contrition claiming he was sorry and learned from his mistakes fool you.. The bastard has no fucking moral compass and his honor is questionable at best and down right missing probably in reality..

Load Metric
    ^^^This

Guy is a POS. Notice how everyone weighs in, then goes and does the Dana and co. handshake? This POS needs more spotlight time so he goes and does that shit before hitting the scale.

Load Metric
    Bones is god...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    that switch to wrestling realllllllly didnt shake out so hot.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/85902...y-lynch-video/
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I mean, she apparently fooled you and tons of media outlets, so I think she's doing really well.

Every single thing she has done on camera or on social media is all part of the story line, leading to now-heel Ronda being beaten by Becky at Wrestlemania.

Nobody believes a single thing in wrestling anywhere anymore, but Ronda got people to believe in her.

Load Metric
    am i / was i fooled?

once she got her jaw broke, the only thing i cared about were her nudes.

if youre saying that her suspension from wrestling for literally saying "its all scripted" is some sort of hard work, i mean, if we are being honest i still dont really care.

i guess thats like being fooled from some perspective, someplace..

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    if youre saying that her suspension from wrestling for literally saying "its all scripted" is some sort of hard work, i mean, if we are being honest i still dont really care.
    I'm not gonna argue that it's a good storyline, but it's 100% a storyline.

No idea where you came up with her being suspended from wrestling. She never went "off script," she isn't disobeying anyone, and the whole idea is for her to be hated and then be beaten at Wrestlemania, after which she'll go have her warrior babies with Travis or whatever. That sun article may as well have been written by WWE itself. It's covering wrestling like it's real life, which is insane.

The fact that real news outlets all over the world covered it like it was real shows the sad state of the news industry.

Load Metric
    [ hands up, walking backwards ]

its pretty weird to watch a wrestler say the whole shit is fake and assume shes on script but ok

Comments

Crowe Diddly: If a wrestler says "this is all fake, but I'm real!" it's always a storyline.

Load Metric
    its pretty weird to watch a wrestler say the whole shit is fake and assume shes on script but ok
    So you dont watch wrestling at all and yet you say im assuming things?

I didnt assume anything at all. If you really need it I can send you plenty of stuff from Dave Meltzer explaining the entire story starting months ago, or even video of Ronda talking with fans saying she's not supposed to be nice to them since she's now a bad buy, or a bunch of other things, but I'd prefer you take me at my word, as I wouldnt have said anything if I didnt know for sure the article you posted was 100% a work,except for the part about leaving after Wrestlemania.

Paul Heyman likely wrote every single word she said in her video, just as he has written everything she says in the ring, including about it being fake.
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 03-13-2019 at 06:48 AM.

Load Metric
    youre right; i dont watch wrestling, and i dont care about wrestling.

you totally win.

clearly i should have been more sensitive to the emotional investment of my audience before i brought this up.

Load Metric
    clearly i should have been more sensitive to the emotional investment of my audience before i brought this up.
    sorry for not letting your completely incorrect posts just slide by.

Thread Information