Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rejoice! Pocahontas is actually 0.1-1.56% Native American!

Load Metric
    Name:  69072F67-C7A3-49BA-A496-DCC4E1C28DED.jpeg
Views: 389
Size:  31.1 KB

Comments

Dan Druff: lol

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    The President of the US lies almost every day. Not a peep.

8th tier presidential wannabe who has never even gotten close to the throne grossly exaggerates some nonsense, it’s outrage central.
    Not a peep from who? Do you watch or read any news. I think it is very fair to say the President's lies receive extensive coverage.

I am sure the right wing media machine is going to make way too much of this issue, but the left wing machine just completely fabricated a sexual abuse scandal to try to block a conservative Supreme Court justice, so not gonna say this is foul play at all. This is just where we are now. There are no rules or etiquette anymore. It is just "game on" when it comes to playing the partisan politics game.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    The President of the US lies almost every day. Not a peep.

8th tier presidential wannabe who has never even gotten close to the throne grossly exaggerates some nonsense, it’s outrage central.
    Not a peep from who? Do you watch or read any news. I think it is very fair to say the President's lies receive extensive coverage.

I am sure the right wing media machine is going to make way too much of this issue, but the left wing machine just completely fabricated a sexual abuse scandal to try to block a conservative Supreme Court justice, so not gonna say this is foul play at all. This is just where we are now. There are no rules or etiquette anymore. It is just "game on" when it comes to playing the partisan politics game.
    wow you said something credible stuff earlier but reverse to incredible. The dumb that comes out of this site is sickening.
    I can't believe it. Dumb after dumb, followed by dumb. Stupid idiots
    mostly american, small case, uneducated fools.
    glad your making money off the other fools in your country but
    I can't believe you have existed this long.
    You are the joke played on the world.

I hate you folks. Period. That includes donuts and any other idiot whether republican or democrat
    you are all fucked.
    Trump is you leader, and you're good with that....Oh we got 4% growth....ha ha ha donuts.
    what a screaming pile of shit.
    you're an idiot if you think that is the bottom line.
    NO ONE BACKS A FOOL LIKE TRUMP UNLESS THEY PROFIT FROM HIS IGNORANT MOVES OR
    THEY ARE SIMILAR FOOLS
    Last edited by limitles; 10-15-2018 at 06:24 PM.

Load Metric
    Clearly I meant from the Republicans here and specifically Druff.

I’m fully aware the president’s many lies are covered by the msm ad nauseoum, to no effect.

Load Metric
    maybe nap this one out verminaard.

one time.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I’m fully aware the president’s many lies are covered by the msm ad nauseoum, to no effect.
    I brought this up because Warren voluntarily released this DNA report to "prove" she was Native American, it backfired pretty badly, and yet many on the left are still rejoicing as if she just owned Trump.

It's newsworthy today, what can I say?

I don't deny that Trump is a big liar. But people know he's a big liar. Even his supporters mostly know he's a big liar, aside from a few delusional diehards.

Elizabeth Warren is supposed to be stern, serious, and trustworthy. This Native American thing was her once Achilles Heel regarding her integrity, and this was her attempt to quiet that. All it did was make her look ridiculous, and even less trustworthy.

I think she would have been better off releasing the test, conceding that she was only a tiny bit Native American, and that there was a brief period in the mid-90s where that part heritage fascinated her, so she changed her listed ethnicity to reflect it.

That's probably not the truth (I'm guessing she expected to gain more credibility on campus for being a "minority"), but at least it would have been better than the "See, Trump, I told you so!" posture she's taking here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In the meantime, SJW friends-of-friends on Facebook today called me a "racist" and a "fascist" for pointing out how ridiculous Warren is being.

When I asked how attacking another white person's credibility makes me racist, they couldn't explain, and instead just repeated the label.

Then one of them demanded that the person whose wall we were posting on should unfriend me, because I was a "fascist".

The reason? Because I was supposedly "having a chilling effect on discourse" on that person's wall, when in reality there usually is no discourse because it's always an SJW echo chamber except for me.

Then I pointed out how a large element of fascism involves silencing the political opposition, which is exactly what they were trying to do, by demanding that person unfriend me.

They had no response to that, either.

Gotta love SJWs.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I brought this up because Warren voluntarily released this DNA report to "prove" she was Native American, it backfired pretty badly, and yet many on the left are still rejoicing as if she just owned Trump.

I don't deny that Trump is a big liar. But people know he's a big liar. Even his supporters mostly know he's a big liar, aside from a few delusional diehards.

Elizabeth Warren is supposed to be stern, serious, and trustworthy. This Native American thing was her once Achilles Heel regarding her integrity, and this was her attempt to quiet that. All it did was make her look ridiculous, and even less trustworthy.

I think she would have been better off releasing the test, conceding that she was only a tiny bit Native American, and that there was a brief period in the mid-90s where that part heritage fascinated her, so she changed her listed ethnicity to reflect it.

That's probably not the truth (I'm guessing she expected to gain more credibility on campus for being a "minority"), but at least it would have been better than the "See, Trump, I told you so!" posture she's taking here.
    However weak her claim there is some truth behind it. It should never have been a point of interest but she is not wrong.
    Calling someone Pocahontas publicly, in front of full blood native Americans is a greater insult.
    So ignore the missteps of your child leader. It only makes you look more foolish.
    How much can you forgive?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

limitles: chldish

Tellafriend:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

However weak her claim there is some truth behind it. It should never have been a point of interest but she is not wrong.
    Calling someone Pocahontas publicly, in front of full blood native Americans is a greater insult.
    So ignore the missteps of your child leader. It only makes you look more foolish.
    You must be mistaking me for a Trump supporter.

I see all of Trump's flaws, and many of them make me unhappy. At times it is embarrassing to be a Republican because of him.

At the same time, the response of, "But Trump..." doesn't work whenever someone on the left is rightfully criticized.

Load Metric

Comments

Dan Druff: lolol

varys: Amazing

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Also how stupid was Warren to drop this 2 weeks before the midterms, thus creating the exact distraction Trump was hoping for?

Democrats just keep on giving...
    Because people inside the party told her she can’t run because she can’t win due, in part, to the Native American fiasco. This is her trial ballon to try and demonstrate that it’s not an issue.
    Oh, I know that...

But the timing was terrible.

Warren could have released this 23 days later, and the midterns would have been over. There's no urgency to release anything right now, related to the 2020 election.

All she did was make a fool of herself, and give people a new distraction from anti-Trump talking points (some of which are valid).

And then you have Democrats doubling down on this stupidity to support her, and it will just keep reminding people why they voted against Democrats in 2016.

If I were a Democrat, I would be really pissed at Warren for pulling this stunt right now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You must be mistaking me for a Trump supporter.

I see all of Trump's flaws, and many of them make me unhappy. At times it is embarrassing to be a Republican because of him.

At the same time, the response of, "But Trump..." doesn't work whenever someone on the left is rightfully criticized.
    If you ignore the Trump portfolio or try to rationalize it with any other politician then you automatically become suspect.
    I get the fact that you're right or left leaning but this presidency goes beyond normal logic and decency.
    Comparing Warren or any other politician whether right or left to to Trump is in-comprehensible.
    Last edited by limitles; 10-15-2018 at 09:30 PM.

Load Metric
    So did she not realize how little Native American she actually had in her DNA? It takes more than a quick read of the report to figure it out - but they put a bunch of effort into producing that video...you'd think at least someone would of explained it to her.

She either didn't know and is an idiot for not figuring it out. Or she did know and thought someone she wouldn't get called out like that.

Also, unless I'm missing some stipulation he made during that speech, Trump owe a charity of her choice $1m imo for being a retard and making that challenge. (0% chance he pays)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    maybe nap this one out verminaard.

one time.
    Sorry. No football until Thursday so Politards threads here I come.

Name:  A5WELl.gif
Views: 296
Size:  1.35 MB

Load Metric
    The DNA test revealed that Elizabeth Warren is not 1/512 Native American, she’s 1/1,024. That’s 0.0009765625.

Most tribes require percentage of Native blood at least 1/16th to claim Native American heritage. Warren specifically claimed to be Cherokee; the DNA test did not prove this to be true.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    The DNA test revealed that Elizabeth Warren is not 1/512 Native American, she’s 1/1,024. That’s 0.0009765625.
    False. (1/512 is within the range, 1/1,024 is the bottom of range)

Most tribes require percentage of Native blood at least 1/16th to claim Native American heritage. Warren specifically claimed to be Cherokee; the DNA test did not prove this to be true.
    False. See response from Cherokee rep.

You should find a new source for information...

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

wow you said something credible stuff earlier but reverse to incredible. The dumb that comes out of this site is sickening.

I hate you folks. Period. That includes donuts and any other idiot whether republican or democrat
    you are all fucked.
    Trump is you leader, and you're good with that....Oh we got 4% growth....ha ha ha donuts.
    THEY ARE SIMILAR FOOLS

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

you are all fucked.
    THEY ARE SIMILAR FOOLS
    Sorry Jack but it's ova......don't need more in my life

Last edited by limitles; 10-15-2018 at 09:33 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    False. (1/512 is within the range, 1/1,024 is the bottom of range)

False. See response from Cherokee rep.

You should find a new source for information...

Wrong, the response from the Cherokee tribe only says that they don't believe most DNA tests are credible and they want you to prove Cherokee heritage in your family ancestry.

Some nations, such as the Navajo Nation, do use blood quantum for tribal enrollment. All members of the Navajo Nation must be at least one-quarter Navajo in order to be enrolled members of the tribe.

Other nations, such as the Cherokee Nation, require a documented lineage connecting the applicant to a direct ancestor who was listed on the Dawes Rolls.
    According to the New York Times, the average white person in America has nearly double the amount of American Indian DNA (0.18%) as Elizabeth Warren (0.098%), who claims to be Cherokee.

Thread Information