Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    The only good thing is that the world now sees what I've known and said for years.

Which would be that... America is such a dirty, dirty country infested with vile, inbred trash.

And yet if you were forced to leave Britain and given a choice of where to move; and that choice included all of Latin America, Africa, Eastern Europe, Central Asia, the Middle East and the US you would certainly choose the US.
    lol c’mon man. i love the US and wouldn’t want to leave it but you’re helping his argument when you leave out all of central and western europe — you know, the good countries. you’re implying that the US would be like 87th on his overall list of where he would want to live.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

And yet if you were forced to leave Britain and given a choice of where to move; and that choice included all of Latin America, Africa, Eastern Europe, Central Asia, the Middle East and the US you would certainly choose the US.
    lol c’mon man. i love the US and wouldn’t want to leave it but you’re helping his argument when you leave out all of central and western europe — you know, the good countries. you’re implying that the US would be like 87th on his overall list of where he would want to live.
    Probably more like 20th out of 200 (I actually think Lord of Fraud specifically and most other Englanders would have us at #1-2 just because of the shared language, but I am ignoring that for this point).

I am not arguing the US is the greatest country on Earth and doesn't have its problems. But I think we need to slow down a little bit with the anti-US rhetoric. The world is a big place, and most of it sucks considerably more than the US, especially if you are not super wealthy.

Honestly, if given a choice there is probably a few other countries I would rather live. I really think the fact we are so ideologically fractionated and don't have a cohesive culture anymore is a big deal and a bad thing. I also don't see this as a US specific problem. I think most of the Western European countries will go through the exact same problems (in most cases worse) if they continue experiencing massive immigration of alien communities that don't assimilate, and the universities/media do nothing but teach young people the dominant culture is evil.

Load Metric

Probably more like 20th out of 200 (I actually think Lord of Fraud specifically and most other Englanders would have us at #1-2 just because of the shared language, but I am ignoring that for this point).

I am not arguing the US is the greatest country on Earth and doesn't have its problems. But I think we need to slow down a little bit with the anti-US rhetoric. The world is a big place, and most of it sucks considerably more than the US, especially if you are not super wealthy.

Honestly, if given a choice there is probably a few other countries I would rather live. I really think the fact we are so ideologically fractionated and don't have a cohesive culture anymore is a big deal and a bad thing. I also don't see this as a US specific problem. I think most of the Western European countries will go through the exact same problems (in most cases worse) if they continue experiencing massive immigration of alien communities that don't assimilate, and the universities/media do nothing but teach young people the dominant culture is evil.
    i get it, i’m just so used to thinking of the US as the greatest country (obv bias) that to rank it so low stuck out to me

also the US is so big and diverse (not just culturally but geographically) that it’s hard to characterize it as a whole. certain states/cities have just no resemblance to others. we’re the country that has vegas, NYC, philadelphia, miami, los angeles, waikiki beach, while we also have montana, south dakota, iowa, etc. there’s just something for everyone here.

Load Metric

I don't think you quite realize how far your country has fallen.

If it wasn't for the fact you can still seriously hurt countries that take a stance against you. You'd quickly learn just what the rest of the world genuinely think and feel.

You've been going downhill for at least 50 years and I reckon its going to accelerate less there is significant change, I can't see this happening either as you're either ignorant or brainwashed to a large degree, still blowing your trumpet about just how great you are.

Trump is dividing you even further. He's not making America great again, he's turning you against each other.
    Hillary on the other hand I wouldn't piss on if she was on fire.

Your entire system is broken and controlled by the greedy uber rich. They care of nothing other then money and power.
    Your MSM is more entertainment then anything else. And of course a meens to manipulate you. *shrugs*

I'm not a hater, I genuinely like most of you. Excuse my brutal honesty if it offends.

Comments

big dick: spot on

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    In 2009, Kavanaugh wrote a law review article questioning the value of that investigation and concluding that presidents should be free from the distractions of civil lawsuits, criminal prosecutions and investigations while in office.

huh

He argued that Clinton lying to the public was grounds for impeachment. If that's true there wouldn't be anybody left in office.
    Cenk Uygar rightfully goes ballistic over this liar’s partisan-fueled hypocrisy.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: TYT lol, ur such a comic book character
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

If it wasn't for the fact you can still seriously hurt countries that take a stance against you. You'd quickly learn just what the rest of the world genuinely think and feel.

You've been going downhill for at least 50 years and I reckon its going to accelerate less there is significant change, I can't see this happening either as you're either ignorant or brainwashed to a large degree, still blowing your trumpet about just how great you are.

Trump is dividing you even further. He's not making America great again, he's turning you against each other.

Your entire system is broken and controlled by the greedy uber rich. They care of nothing other then money and power.
    Your MSM is more entertainment then anything else. And of course a meens to manipulate you. *shrugs*

I'm not a hater, I genuinely like most of you. Excuse my brutal honesty if it offends.
    You are spot on and it's sad. I love America despite all my criticisms of it. Knowing how far it has fallen and how it has failed to be the country it could be and should be is what is so disappointing. I know it's still better than most countries but that's not exactly something to celebrate. That's like being valedictorian of your GED exam. When you were probably top 3 and now may not even be top 15 you are moving in the wrong direction.

Load Metric
    i get it, i’m just so used to thinking of the US as the greatest country (obv bias) that to rank it so low stuck out to me

this is the sort of perspective i expect from americans who simply stopped learning about the world after graduating from high school.

not saying youre that sort of person, just saying its virtually impossible to admire this country for anything beyond its capacity for exploitation once you have even a cursory knowledge of the culture and stability of old-world nations.

Comments

Tellafriend: Delta is ready when you are sport
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric

Trump being president sucks. It actually isn't as close to as bad as the out of control partisan media is making it out to be, and their instigations are a large part of the problem, but it is what it is.

That being said, every year hundreds of thousands of people immigrate to this country (including legal and illegal immigration) and very few people leave. So it looks like the people of the world are voting with their feet what they really think of the US. The day this changes is the day all the extreme criticism of the country (relative to basically the rest of the world) should be taken seriously.

Platinum
    Load Metric

this is the sort of perspective i expect from americans who simply stopped learning about the world after graduating from high school.

not saying youre that sort of person, just saying its virtually impossible to admire this country for anything beyond its capacity for exploitation once you have even a cursory knowledge of the culture and stability of old-world nations.
    It is very possible for me to look at most of the rest of the world and say to myself, "Gee, I am sure glad I wasn't born there," and be very appreciative of what I have. It is also notable the vast majority of people (>99%) highly critical of the US who live here are never going to leave, despite ample opportunity to, leading one to question the strength of their anti US convictions.

Load Metric
    It is also notable the vast majority of people (>99%) highly critical of the US who live here are never going to leave, despite ample opportunity to, leading one to question the strength of their anti US convictions.

thats because very few of them can afford to, regardless of what your AM-radio theocratic doctrine defines as 'ample opportunity'.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Trump being president sucks. It actually isn't as close to as bad as the out of control partisan media is making it out to be, and their instigations are a large part of the problem, but it is what it is.

That being said, every year hundreds of thousands of people immigrate to this country (including legal and illegal immigration) and very few people leave. So it looks like the people of the world are voting with their feet what they really think of the US. The day this changes is the day all the extreme criticism of the country (relative to basically the rest of the world) should be taken seriously.
    If I lived in a shit-hole or a country destroyed by war, I'd probbably be trying to get in too.
    Judging a country to be great by how shit other places are, is kinda stupid. Especially if your country contributes to why these other countries are so shitty.

Comments

Tellafriend: terrible logic and factually erroneous

hongkonger: Spot on

Load Metric

But, I thought diversity was our strength? Lullllzz

Load Metric

If I lived in a shit-hole or a country destroyed by war, I'd probbably be trying to get in too.
    Judging a country to be great by how shit other places are, is kinda stupid. Especially if your country contributes to why these other countries are so shitty.

you left out the part about how we basically finance the wars that destroy their countries but yes.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Nothing personal, it was just a good business decision.

Load Metric
    Listen fellow patriots we basically formed the iraq ski team as an excuse to get tine to go there and get beheaded hes had like 12 different excuses why he wont go

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Listen fellow patriots we basically formed the iraq ski team as an excuse to get tine to go there and get beheaded hes had like 12 different excuses why he wont go

Load Metric
    yall should have seen the time we had trying to convince saddam that an extra large guillotine was worth it were like bro trust us the infidels are super fat

Load Metric
    hes like really bro, we were like honestly no fatter than that, qusay knows hes been overseas

Load Metric
    and now todgers toddlers ur stuck with him

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    and now todgers toddlers ur stuck with him

Load Metric

you left out the part about how we basically finance the wars that destroy their countries but yes.
    Also redacted are throwing Gays off rooftops and women being defacto slaves.

Thread Information