Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Beto O'Rourke for Senate 2018!!! ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

There is a lot the Republicans could do to attract the Latino vote but they are doing the opposite. They're all-in on energizing whites by demonizing racial minorities and immigrants. It's hard to see how they can make themselves attractive to Latinos for at least the next several election cycles.

WRONG, its a reaction, whites are energized cuz the party with no ideas and all the ball-less cucks that like being told what to do keep saying whites are automatically racist/evil. if only pretty much every dude that still is a dem wasn't a ball-less cuck u could overthrow ur washed up leadership. but u cant and you'll just keep toeing the line like easily manipulated drones. I mean dear god look at ur attempt at a new party leader, BETA MALE O'ROUKE MUCH?? guy has 0 ability to change the current democrat platform
    White people aren't necessarily racist and evil. Only Republicans are.
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric

WRONG, its a reaction, whites are energized cuz the party with no ideas and all the ball-less cucks that like being told what to do keep saying whites are automatically racist/evil. if only pretty much every dude that still is a dem wasn't a ball-less cuck u could overthrow ur washed up leadership. but u cant and you'll just keep toeing the line like easily manipulated drones. I mean dear god look at ur attempt at a new party leader, BETA MALE O'ROUKE MUCH?? guy has 0 ability to change the current democrat platform

HA

Platinum
    Load Metric

Well, white people are probably racist and evil, just less racist and evil than everyone else. That is why we are even having this discussion. In any non-white country the idea of peacefully letting in enough people of a different race so that you become the minority is absolutely absurd. The idea that in any non-white country the dominant culture would be constantly demonized and minority cultures held up as heroic and better is equally absurd.

Go ahead. Emigrate illegally to any African, Latin American, Asian or Middle Eastern country and demand rights and to have a voice and try to organize a march and see how far that takes you. You would be thrown in jail or out of the country (or worse) so fast you wouldn't know what hit you.

Load Metric
    Do you still wanna bet against Beto in this US Senate race?

New poll finds race between Ted Cruz and Beto O’Rourke “too close to call”
    https://www.texastribune.org/2018/04...oo-close-call/

Name:  DA8C0CAD-23D7-4290-9A8E-BCA9DD195CFA.jpeg
Views: 400
Size:  77.0 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Irish American vs Canadian......go green

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Gat
    For Christians in a close election
    I'm not pro Orourke as much as I'm anti Cruz.

It must of been really convenient for candidates to win elections by declaring they're agents of a foreign country.
    Cruz is your #2 enemy, tied for #1 is Rubio and Graham. Kamala Harris is a traitor as well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

1x
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Guy is already drawing dead morons, why do u still respect these pollsters that obviously cheat, the repubs got several 100k more votes in the primaries

Load Metric
    Guy is already drawing dead morons, why do u still respect these pollsters that obviously cheat, the repubs got several 100k more votes in the primaries
    Rachel Maddow a couple weeks out from the Presidential Election declared Texas was in play for Hillary. You should have seen these left wing loons on this site climaxing all over each other. It made Trump's win all the more enjoyable.

By the way did you ever post a list of all the shit you bought with HK's money?

MAGA brother.

Comments

hongkonger: obsession

thesidedish: Lol. It was put to good use in a hurry

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Rachel Maddow a couple weeks out from the Presidential Election declared Texas was in play for Hillary. You should have seen these left wing loons on this site climaxing all over each other. It made Trump's win all the more enjoyable.

By the way did you ever post a list of all the shit you bought with HK's money?

MAGA brother.
    Name:  02728943_zi.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  52.9 KB
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Beto O’Rourke Is on a Long, Hard Road

http://time.com/longform/beto-orourk...c-senate-race/

Notable passage:

Victoria DeFrancesco Soto, a lecturer at the University of Texas at Austin, says the election odds strongly favor Cruz. “For the challenger,” she says, “there’s a path, but a narrow one.”

O’Rourke is betting that it runs through the hinterlands. He has spent more time than any other Democrat in recent memory visiting towns across Texas, including all 254 counties. He says he sees two currents of dis-affection that work in his favor: Demo-crats are eager for new leadership. And some Republicans don’t like the GOP’s direction under Trump. “I mostly vote Republican in national elections, but I’m so disgusted with what’s taking place,” a 72-year-old cattle rancher and self–identified conservative named Bill Martin said after O’Rourke’s town hall in Carrizo Springs. “The body politic is kind of like the human body. The liberal faction represents the heart, the conservative faction represents the mind, and the body needs both to stay alive.” Martin said he was leaning toward voting for the Democrat.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Demographics don't mean everything, but they mean something. Texas, Arizona and Georgia will be purple states soon if they aren't already. Democrats have won 6 of the past 7 presidential elections. Only the retarded slavery-era electoral college saved the Republicans 2 of those 6 times. Long term, Republicans are in trouble for the office of PotUS. They're in good shape gerrymandering the House and the state legislatures though... for now.
    Texas trending purple? Clearly you have never been to Texas or only visited Austin.

Load Metric
    Cruz is up 73-20 something on Predictit.org

You delusional jerkoffs can buy all you want. Guess what, you won't.

Load Metric
    Cruz is up 73-20 something on Predictit.org

You delusional jerkoffs can buy all you want. Guess what, you won't.
    Are you aware that these Predictit numbers mean the Predictit.org market currently “believes” that O’Rourke has a 20% chance of winning this election?

Load Metric
    Cruz is up now by 11.

Load Metric
    Cruz is up now by 11.
    November is still a long way aways. That being said, the trading range on predictit.org suggests that O’Rourke would most likely need Cruz to massively stumble before then in an unexpected way for that gap to close.

Name:  C37DD1E3-EDAA-4546-9A67-07B5D0935A3F.png
Views: 353
Size:  114.5 KB

Load Metric
    Cruz is up now by 11.
    people from Texas are stupid
    you fag

Load Metric
    Watch out, conservotards! The Texas US Senate race is tightening!

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2018...ad-lupe-valdez

The race for U.S. Senate between Ted Cruz and Beto O'Rourke has narrowed, with the Republican incumbent leading the El Paso Democrat by only 5 points, according to a new University of Texas/Texas Tribune Poll.

Released Monday morning, the survey of 1,200 registered voters shows 41 percent backing Cruz, 36 percent supporting O'Rourke and 2 percent favoring Libertarian Neal Dikeman. The poll was conducted June 8-17 and had a margin of error of 2.83 points.

Load Metric
    CBS poll has Cruz up by 10. hehehe. 77 (Cruz)-23 on Predictit.org. Go get you some.

Load Metric
    CBS poll has Cruz up by 10. hehehe. 77 (Cruz)-23 on Predictit.org. Go get you some.
    That's actually cheap.

Thread Information