Page 240 of 418 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,800 of 8350

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Ok back in town and back on track, has BTC crashed to zero yet or do we still have 5 weeks lmao

I would ask if I lost all my money well away but my screen tells me I made money, strange.

Comments

Belly Buster: BLOODBATH

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Ok back in town and back on track, has BTC crashed to zero yet or do we still have 5 weeks lmao

I would ask if I lost all my money well away but my screen tells me I made money, strange.

I'm hoping it doesn't go pop too soon. Just picked up another GTX1070 on Wednesday.

The fanatics will need to be beaten to a pulp till they realize their money is gone.

Hoping I can parley the new GPU into a new 4K monitor and gaming rig... run the 1070's SLI.

Comments

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: Hard to kill

Load Metric
    Not sure how this has slipped through the cryptonews on here but Kraken has been down now for two days. Apparently their upgrade was a clusterfuck supposedly. For many it may not matter but Kraken was and remains one of the few options for US folks for a crypto exchange and as a trading platform. Twitter is lighting up majorly on this. Could just be technical issues that somebody didn’t foresee while on the dev platform but whatever happened they broke it and worse Kraken is one of the feeds for the CBOE pricing on the futures markets for BTC.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Not sure how this has slipped through the cryptonews on here but Kraken has been down now for two days. Apparently their upgrade was a clusterfuck supposedly. For many it may not matter but Kraken was and remains one of the few options for US folks for a crypto exchange and as a trading platform. Twitter is lighting up majorly on this. Could just be technical issues that somebody didn’t foresee while on the dev platform but whatever happened they broke it and worse Kraken is one of the feeds for the CBOE pricing on the futures markets for BTC.
    Yeah it was fucking dogshit not to be able to access...it's was back up this morning east coast time...I will give them credit that using the site now seems to be a huge upgrade speedwise over what it was...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

Even if BTC goes donkdown, it went from 200->20k during this thread? (Actually I haven't checked the date, just recalling BTC convos on here) .. even now, you can cash out at 70x returns.

No way any sort of sane person with a normal amount of pride would sincerely claim victory in such a situation.

Everything fails at some point. Everything.
    You make a very good point

In fairness tho I made this point quite some time ago when I pointed out to all with eyes that bitcoins are donkdown.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Good friend of mine just cashed out 250k worth. Good for him. We often talked bitcoin but had no idea he had that much (figured maybe 1 bitcoin). Think he bought them around 200-500 bucks a coin. Good for the guy has a young daughter and family. Will take away stress of being self employed.

Impressed he was able to hold so long and likely get out at right time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Good friend of mine just cashed out 250k worth. Good for him. We often talked bitcoin but had no idea he had that much (figured maybe 1 bitcoin). Think he bought them around 200-500 bucks a coin. Good for the guy has a young daughter and family. Will take away stress of being self employed.

What site did he unload on? There was another poster on this site a couple months ago that said a friend of his "hit submit" and had $3M in his bank account the same day. I can't remember the poster, but which site are people clicking an icon and cashing out with hundreds of thousands or millions same day? I am not being a skeptic, I am just looking which firm is transacting millions of withdraws a day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

What site did he unload on? There was another poster on this site a couple months ago that said a friend of his "hit submit" and had $3M in his bank account the same day. I can't remember the poster, but which site are people clicking an icon and cashing out with hundreds of thousands or millions same day? I am not being a skeptic, I am just looking which firm is transacting millions of withdraws a day.
    I'm not sure. He was keeping quiet until the money hit his bank account which I guess happened in the last 24 hours.

Load Metric

I'm not sure. He was keeping quiet until the money hit his bank account which I guess happened in the last 24 hours.
    Curious, which site when you ask him. Coinbase has restrictions, like $5,000 a week for withdraws, naturally they need to do this because they do not have a lot of USD$ on premise, they are just a clearinghouse, not a bank. Is he claiming he met someone at Starbucks and he handed them a flashdrive and got a cashiers check? Check in the mail?

Load Metric
    Hit sell, $3M in bank same day.

Load Metric

well obviously the bank laws are far less restrictive in perth.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Have you done this? Since you are a high frequency trader can you give us a glimpse? Not $3M just say $100K? I am not saying this is a scam, I am more curious is all that this is actually happening.

Load Metric
    No not personally, most I ever had wired at one time was $400k but that took over 24 hrs, more like 36+. I send and receives wires regularly for my actual business so I have arrival times pegged pretty good.

Bank wires generally work the same around the world. If a wire is sent and processed before lunch hour, more like 10:30 it can clear the same day. Wires sent after lunch hour will not usually not clear until following day processing.

Now it depends on the situation but $3M all good between selling and getting from an exchange is highly unlikely. That means he logged in, sold and the exchange processed his sell immediate and before 10:30, hhhmmm. Anything is possible I suppose. Maybe he sold on an exchange where they had no other wires to send that day and did his right away or maybe he used the same bank as the exchange?

I would also be shocked if his bank didn't have a talk with him.

Load Metric
    No not personally, most I ever had wired at one time was $400k but that took over 24 hrs, more like 36+. I send and receives wires regularly for my actual business so I have arrival times pegged pretty good.

Bank wires generally work the same around the world. If a wire is sent and processed before lunch hour, more like 10:30 it can clear the same day. Wires sent after lunch hour will not usually not clear until following day processing.

Now it depends on the situation but $3M all good between selling and getting from an exchange is highly unlikely. That means he logged in, sold and the exchange processed his sell immediate and before 10:30, hhhmmm. Anything is possible I suppose. Maybe he sold on an exchange where they had no other wires to send that day and did his right away or maybe he used the same bank as the exchange?

In your case, which Bitcoin exchange wired the $400,000 USD$ within 24-48 hours. Like the website. Not looking for co-mingling here with business. I guess what I am asking is you have 20 bitcoins, log on to your account hit sell, and get $280,000 USD within 24 hours: Where is that site is what I am asking?

Load Metric
    My friend said he bankwired most of it through Quadriga a Canadian exchange. Took 7-8 days. Said anything over 50k will take a week there. Hit his bank account today so paying off graduate debt and buying a house.

Load Metric

In your case, which Bitcoin exchange wired the $400,000 USD$ within 24-48 hours. Like the website. Not looking for co-mingling here with business. I guess what I am asking is you have 20 bitcoins, log on to your account hit sell, and get $280,000 USD within 24 hours: Where is that site is what I am asking?
    None it wasn't an exchange just work.

My exchange even with Tier 4 verification is $200k max at a time. That is another reason $3M is unlikely.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    People lie on the internet.

Gasp.

#buyneo #buyneo #buyneo

Comments

big dick: you would know scumbag

Load Metric
    My friend said he bankwired most of it through Quadriga a Canadian exchange. Took 7-8 days. Said anything over 50k will take a week there. Hit his bank account today so paying off graduate debt and buying a house.
    I guess the rule here is you hit submit and wait a week and hope it hits your account. Since there is 0 regulation, you are totally fucked if your coins or cash gets stolen because there is no recourse. I hope your friend sets aside 39.4% for taxes, he will almost certainly will get flagged.

Welcome to Full Tilt poker. Hit submit for a withdraw and hold your breath. If there is ever a run on withdraws the system collapses. I guarantee the owners of these exchanges do not have anywhere close to the reserves, and why do they care they are not regulated so what the fuck.

Comments

Avon Barksdale: It's happened multiple times already, and coinbase or whatever shuts down

Load Metric
    I guess the rule here is you hit submit and wait a week and hope it hits your account. Since there is 0 regulation, you are totally fucked if your coins or cash gets stolen because there is no recourse. I hope your friend sets aside 39.4% for taxes, he will almost certainly will get flagged.

Welcome to Full Tilt poker. Hit submit for a withdraw and hold your breath. If there is ever a run on withdraws the system collapses. I guarantee the owners of these exchanges do not have anywhere close to the reserves, and why do they care they are not regulated so what the fuck.
    He's a private psychologist so he knows very well how to handle this from a taxation perspective. Anyways generally anything over 10k is getting you flagged. He purposely chose a Canadian exchange for both tax and accountability issues.

He also made a killing on activision stock 13 years ago.

Load Metric

None it wasn't an exchange just work.

My exchange even with Tier 4 verification is $200k max at a time. That is another reason $3M is unlikely.
    Well someone on this site a couple months said 'a friend' hit submit and poof, $3M in their account, I am too lazy to search it, but its in this thread somewhere. Your situation is obviously unique and not available to the general public.

I guess my question has been, if you have a flash drive with 20 bitcoins on it, can you go to a website and hit sell and get a wire the next day for $280,000. It does not appear that can be the case. I don't give a shit either way, I am just curious if this site exists because I would think they would have a message board and would like to read the messages. But it does not appear to exist.

Thread Information