Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Time to get on the OPRAH train

Load Metric
    Stupid fucks elected a bloated lying narcissist maniac so pretty sure anything can happen going forward

Load Metric
    In my opinion this is wishful thinking.

Aside from the fact this would pull her away from all the things she loves to do, imo there is no chance in hell she risks ruining her brand. Right now she can do no wrong... a presidential election brings all the nasty shit out of the woodwork. Just not worth it.

The only thing that would drive her to do this is if she is such a narcissist she thinks the world "needs" her to be president. I doubt she's that out of touch.

Load Metric
    Tea Party, Alt-right, Christian right, Hicks, Tellafriend, Hillbillies...... Antifa, BLM, Feminazis, and so on...

The above lunatics shouldn't be allowed to leave their homes without supervision, nevermind having a major say in who has the responsibility in clearing up the massive pile of steaming shit which Trump is GUARANTEED to leave behind.

I think it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt to the whole world that Americans are way too stupid to vote right now.

Therefore, for One-Term only, voting rights for the next US President should be handed over to British & Canadian citizens.

It would be best for everyone (except probably Russia).

Comments

blake: rofl tellafriend

vegas1369: LOL

sonatine: In.

big dick: returns in glorious fashion

gimmick:

Muck Ficon: LOL
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    I like Oprah, but if the current trend with media etc. continues into the next election cycle while the economy continues to grow, Trump is going to get reelected by an even larger margin if he runs. There is no realistic candidate on the horizon yet to defeat him. People keep saying creepy Joe Biden, but I don't think so. I'm not going to say anything bad about her speech, but association with that crowd of high horse douchebags is doing her no favors in a political sense, -- only appealing to the same demo that lost the election for Hillary.

i don't agree with this analysis at all. in a normal political environment, i'd say you're right. good economy = easy re-election

but this is nowhere near normal.

in 2016, the enthusiasm for trump among his base was (and still is) huge. in contrast, the enthusiasm for hillary clinton by her base was as bad as we will ever see. she was near universally despised. (literally the 2nd least liked person in history.)

yet... she still crushed trump in the popular vote and trump only won swing states by 80,000 votes (which is tiny)

here are the problems for trump in 2020, which he is 100% unable to cure:

first, trump will not gain one voter in 2020 who wasn't with him in 2016. not one. there is no person on earth that was concerned about trump's stability that will feel comfortable with him now.

on the flip side, can you even imagine the anti-trump turnout from the left? there were like 28 young people and minorities that voted for hillary in 2016. the young/minority vote for [insert literally any candidate's name on the democratic side] will be overwhelming. like 147% turnout overwhelming. you've been seeing glimpses of it in every election since 2016.

i don't think you get just how reviled trump is by the majority of people in the US.

bottom line, if trump can't demonstrate stability and expand his base, he has zero chance of winning even if the economy is doing great.

Comments

sonatine: i was wondering who was going to take that post seriously

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Tea Party, Alt-right, Christian right, Hicks, Tellafriend, Hillbillies...... Antifa, BLM, Feminazis, and so on...

The above lunatics shouldn't be allowed to leave their homes without supervision, nevermind having a major say in who has the responsibility in clearing up the massive pile of steaming shit which Trump is GUARANTEED to leave behind.

I think it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt to the whole world that Americans are way too stupid to vote right now.

Therefore, for One-Term only, voting rights for the next US President should be handed over to British & Canadian citizens.

It would be best for everyone (except probably Russia).

I laughed. Welcome back.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: howdy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Aside from the fact this would pull her away from all the things she loves to do, imo there is no chance in hell she risks ruining her brand. Right now she can do no wrong... a presidential election brings all the nasty shit out of the woodwork. Just not worth it.

The only thing that would drive her to do this is if she is such a narcissist she thinks the world "needs" her to be president. I doubt she's that out of touch.

"This country has been good to me, and since the alternative to me running is 4 more years of Trump, I really have no choice" is the obvious line.

Because seriously every single time I read another "GASP OPRAH CANT RUN SHES A CELEBRITY" post everyone seems to go limp when I ask what their master plan is that takes back control from the New Aryan Brotherhood.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    bottom line, if trump can't demonstrate stability and expand his base, he has zero chance of winning even if the economy is doing great.
    his base will literally vote for a 2nd term if they think there is even the slightest chance to put roe vs wade in the crosshairs.

bruh they voted for an actual pedophile in alabama and nearly won.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

"This country has been good to me, and since the alternative to me running is 4 more years of Trump, I really have no choice" is the obvious line.

Because seriously every single time I read another "GASP OPRAH CANT RUN SHES A CELEBRITY" post everyone seems to go limp when I ask what their master plan is that takes back control from the New Aryan Brotherhood.
    Two words.

George Clooney.

Comments

sonatine: OH *SHIT*

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I would be shocked if Trump won a second term. In fact, there's a fair chance he won't run for a second term. Pretty sure that he will feel exhausted from the first term, and will have an easy out ("I'm too old") to walk away and claim he would have crushed re-election had he attempted it.

Pretty good chance a Democrat wins in 2020, though given the state of the party nowadays, one never knows.

Comments

BCR: I agree with everything except the notion he’ll ever say he’s “too old.” He’d never admit that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I would be shocked if Trump won a second term. In fact, there's a fair chance he won't run for a second term. Pretty sure that he will feel exhausted from the first term, and will have an easy out ("I'm too old") to walk away and claim he would have crushed re-election had he attempted it.

Pretty good chance a Democrat wins in 2020, though given the state of the party nowadays, one never knows.

Before that Fire and Fury book I was positive he would bow out and let Pence take the spotlight. But Trump is legitimately fucking nuts and now this is personal, he is exactly the type of person whose going to stay in the saddle to prove a point; that hes a stable genius after all.

As for Dems I mean... maybe the stink is off them by then but really, I'm not counting on it. I see no real reason to be optimistic so far.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The title is self explanatory what I find interesting is the comments section from mostly liberals.
    Cliffs: Neither party is pro immigration. If Jill Stein had this stance on immigration we would have the best leadership possible. Instead we are forced to choose between the lesser of two evils.

I know a ex gang member from el salvador, (deported under Obama) he actually killed people down there but he was pretty cool and mellow. You'd never guess what his life was like down there. It's like you have join those gangs and it was dangerous for him to have to go back. He's still alive tho.

What a fucked up situation, we should have control of our borders to avoid these situations in the future and any subversive groups need to stop implementing policies that most Americans strongly oppose.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 01-08-2018 at 08:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    The title is self explanatory what I find interesting is the comments section from mostly liberals.
    Cliffs: Neither party is pro immigration. If Jill Stein had this stance on immigration we would have the best leadership possible. Instead we are forced to choose between the lesser of two evils.

I know a ex gang member from el salvador, (deported under Obama) he actually killed people down there but he was pretty cool and mellow. You'd never guess what his life was like down there. It's like you have join those gangs and it was dangerous for him to have to go back. He's still alive tho.

What a fucked up situation, we should have control of our borders to avoid these situations in the future and any subversive groups need to stop implementing policies that most Americans strongly oppose.
    Platinum schlatinum

Don't read the comments.

Load Metric
    Just got an advanced copy of the playbook. Here's the cliffs:
    Trump decides he's had enough of being president and decides not to run for reelection. Oprah wins the Dem nomination and in the interest of healing and unity, picks up Ivanka for VP. Donald Trump endorses Oprah, and Oprah/Ivanka win in a landslide.

Comments

OSA: I like it
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Name:  ox698om232901.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  48.7 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: You're on fire

Load Metric
    The same bunch that told us Hillary would win in 2016 is telling us Trump cannot win in 2020.

Stick to race baiting, that's what liberals are good at.

Comments

sonatine: racist who has problems with women.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    The same bunch that told us Hillary would win in 2016 is telling us Trump cannot win in 2020.

Stick to race baiting, that's what liberals are good at.

They're not even good at that, such fail in the left because they tried to guilt their base into submission.......when will they LEARN??
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Just got an advanced copy of the playbook. Here's the cliffs:
    Trump decides he's had enough of being president and decides not to run for reelection. Oprah wins the Dem nomination and in the interest of healing and unity, picks up Ivanka for VP. Donald Trump endorses Oprah, and Oprah/Ivanka win in a landslide.

Gay guys are sooo dramatic...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1EY1OZ

oprah 'intrigued' by 2020 run now.

Load Metric
    123 Oprah Winfrey wins Presidential Election* +4500 vs Field wins Presidential Election
    Risking $100.00 To Win $4,500.00

OH ITS LIKE THAT

125 Oprah Winfrey wins Presidential Election +1000

you snooz u lose nerds

103 Oprah Winfrey wins Presidential Election +900

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm gonna be a one-upper here.
    Tulsi Gabbard - Hawaiian Senator, military background/experience, East Indian descent I think,
    surf babe and a page 3 stunner

Thread Information