Page 932 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 432832882922928929930931932933934935936942982103214321932 ... LastLast
Results 18,621 to 18,640 of 42927

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    The Republican Party has the White House, The Senate since 2014, The House since 2010, The Supreme Court. They also have the majority of Governors and State Senate/Reps.

The Democrats were set up to take over all branches in 2006 and never look back. They championed gay rights and a women's right to choose. America was becoming more progressive and the Democrats were the party to vote for.

What happened? Why have they continued to lose elections and seats?

Comments

FPS_Russia: Being Corporatists, Citizens United makes it hard not to be a corporate whore. Bernie Sanders is the most popular politician because he's not a total Corporatist.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    They'd be good for a hate fuck
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Load Metric
    The analogy is pervasive among his critics: Donald Trump is like a child. Making him the president was like making a 4-year-old the leader of the free world.
    But the analogy is profoundly wrong, and it’s unfair to children. The scientific developmental research of the past 30 years shows that Mr. Trump is utterly unlike a 4-year-old.
    Four-year-olds care deeply about the truth. They constantly try to seek out information and to figure out how the world works. Of course, 4-year-olds, as well as adults, occasionally lie. But Mr. Trump doesn’t just lie; he seems not even to care whether his statements are true.
    Four-year-olds are insatiably curious. One study found that the average preschooler asks hundreds of questions per day. Just watch a toddler “getting into everything” — endangering his own safety to investigate interesting new objects like knives and toasters. Mr. Trump refuses to read and is bored by anything that doesn’t involve him personally.
    Four-year-olds can pay attention. They do have difficulty changing the focus of their attention in response to arbitrary commands. But recent studies show that even babies systematically direct their focus to the events and objects that will teach them the most. They pay special attention to events that contradict what they already believe. Mr. Trump refuses to pay attention to anything that clashes with his preconceptions.
    Four-year-olds understand the difference between fantasy and reality. They certainly enjoy pretend play, imagining that the world is full of villains and that they are all-powerful heroes. But studies show that they know they are pretending and understand that their imaginary companions are just that: imaginary. Mr. Trump seems to have no sense of the boundary between his self-aggrandizing fantasies and reality.
    Four-year-olds have a “theory of mind,” an understanding of their own minds and those of others. In my lab we have found that 4-year-olds recognize that their own past beliefs might have been wrong. Mr. Trump contradicts himself without hesitation and doesn’t seem to recognize any conflict between his past and present beliefs.
    Four-year-olds, contrary to popular belief, are not egocentric or self-centered. They understand and care about how other people feel and think, and recognize that other people can feel and think differently from them. In my lab, which studies the cognitive development of children, we have found that even 1½-year-olds can understand that someone else might want something different from what they want. They understand that someone else might like broccoli, even though they themselves prefer crackers, and they will help that person get what he wants.
    In fact, children as young as 1½ demonstrate both empathy and altruism: They will rush to comfort someone who is hurt, and they will spontaneously go out of their way to help someone. In one study, if 1-year-olds saw a stranger drop a pen and strain to reach for it, they would crawl over obstacles to find the pen and give it to him. Mr. Trump displays neither empathy nor altruism, and his egocentrism is staggering.
    Four-year-olds have a strong moral sense. Children as young as 2½ say that hurting another child is always wrong, even if an authority figure were to say otherwise. Babies will avoid a puppet that has been mean to another puppet. Mr. Trump admires authoritarian leaders who have no compunctions about harming their own people.
    Four-year-olds are sensitive to social norms and think that they and other people should obey them. In one recent study, seeing a puppet play a game involving particular rules led children to follow the rules themselves and to expect other people to do so. Even 2- and 3-year-olds protested when they saw someone break the rules. Mr. Trump has time and again shown his contempt for norms of behavior in every community he has belonged to.
    Now, all this is not to say that a 4-year-old would make a good chief executive. Being president is certainly a grown-up job. Still, most adults, even most presidents, and certainly the best presidents, manage to retain some of their childlike traits — curiosity, openness to experience, intuitive sensitivity to others.
    We’d all be better off if Mr. Trump were more like that.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/o...e-iphone-share
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegnation22 View Post
    The Republican Party has the White House, The Senate since 2014, The House since 2010, The Supreme Court. They also have the majority of Governors and State Senate/Reps.

The Democrats were set up to take over all branches in 2006 and never look back. They championed gay rights and a women's right to choose. America was becoming more progressive and the Democrats were the party to vote for.

What happened? Why have they continued to lose elections and seats?

We put a black man in the White House, and then for good measure put one of the least likable white women in America on the ticket as a follow up act.

The bible belt's not trying to fuck with that, they just arent ready.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    TRUMP ROCKS IN SAUDI ARABIA..

110 billion in merchandise sold..

They can use there tanks instead of using ours.. so instead of costing us boku bucks to help them. They can help themselves.

Win /win.

They rolled out the red carpet and the KING himself and all the princes was Waiting for trump on the tarmac.. A BIG FUCKEN SIGN OF RESPECT..

Much bigger then people know. The whole red carpet and honor guard..

Fucken Obama was let in through the back door next to the servers quarters and somebody's half nephew 36x removed from the king almost related to a Minor prince met Obama when he went there. Lol.

Michelle was wearing a head scarf ect ect..

Trump went there as. Fucken American and Melania and Ivanka didn't wear fucken head scarf,s..

P.s.
    Obama would also hide and cover painting,s and Christian inspired art in the white House for the Muslims.

I guess anything that marginalizes America or our culture or traditions was ok by Obama and the progressive,s..
    We're the ones that lack tolerance and diversity .lol..

Today was a very very good day for trump and it really makes Obama and the progressives look like fucken idiots.

Comments

LegalizeMeth: michelle didnt wear a scarf either, and Trump blasted her for it on twitter you inbred

El Gallo: These are not good things

Muck Ficon: Don't you have some crack to smoke?

nunbeater: as you can see, all of this red is a big fuckin sign of respect

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

They can use there tanks instead of using ours.. so instead of costing us boku bucks to help them. They can help themselves.

Win /win.

They rolled out the red carpet and the KING himself and all the princes was Waiting for trump on the tarmac.. A BIG FUCKEN SIGN OF RESPECT..

Fucken Obama was let in through the back door next to the servers quarters and somebody's half nephew 36x removed from the king almost related to a Minor prince met Obama when he went there. Lol.

Trump went there as. Fucken American and Melania and Ivanka didn't wear fucken head scarf,s..

P.s.
    Obama would also hide and cover painting,s and Christian inspired art in the white House for the Muslims.

I guess anything that marginalizes America or our culture or traditions was ok by Obama and the progressive,s..

Today was a very very good day for trump and it really makes Obama and the progressives look like fucken idiots.
    I shouldn't be surprised that you know nothing at all, yet somehow it still amazes me.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Win /win.

P.s.

This is profoundly ignorant and misinformed. Just about every statement is false, it's not worth the energy explaining this.

Comments

The_Lurker: Tired of all the horseshit rep
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Excuse me..

Im too busy watching Democrats stretching there necks to go negative..

The gala is great.

Ivanka is hot..

Michelle did wear a head scarf..

American fuck the world swag is back..

AND THE WORLD IS LOVING IT..

also too busy getting my fourth cash out this month from global...

I may stop robbing Mexicans..

Comments

Muck Ficon: Shut it down idiot

Load Metric
    i realize i'm debating an admitted crackhead, but i need to see how you explain this tweet from trump

how is it possible you guys are so misinformed?

Load Metric
    not surprised that those trumpstruck think jesus cheeto is doing great

complete reversal from campaign rhetoric

why the sudden love for the kingdom and muslims

have the sauds opened the oil valves throughout OPEC and russia? no, continuing to limit oil exports raising your gas prices and profits of big oil.

have the sauds closed any wahhabi ( a follower of ʿAbd al-Wahhab (1703–1792), who stringently opposed all practices not sanctioned by the Koran. The Wahhabis, founded in the 18th century, are the most conservative Muslim group and are today found mainly in Saudi Arabia.) schools in the kingdom? no.

how many 9/11 perps came from the kingdom and were funded by other sauds? too many

how will the Israelis view the arms for oil deals? from Sunday Haaretz

"Even the incredible $110 billion arms deal, which is slated to grow to an inconceivable $380 billion Saudi investment within the next decade, is bound to

elicit mixed emotions. Yes, it’s a valuable shot in the arm for the American economy and could create thousands of jobs. But Saudi Arabia is one of the least

liked countries in the U.S., loathed slightly less than Russia, according to a February 2017 Gallup poll, but significantly more than China or Cuba, which are

both far from favorites on the list."

whole story here http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.790551

who do you think is our most important ally in the region and should that ally continue to be the most important.

fps- we all know your standing on Israeli, no need to hear it again. contain yourself.

Name:  haaretz.JPG
Views: 433
Size:  123.6 KB

Name:  icp prez.JPG
Views: 419
Size:  40.2 KB

Comments

FPS_Russia: <Rolls eyes, no you don't.
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Excuse me..

The gala is great.

Ivanka is hot..

My god you are retarded
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Excuse me..

The gala is great.

Ivanka is hot..

The world is loving it lol

The world hates trump and hates America, for good reason: people like you
    HILLARY WON

Gold
    Load Metric
    Lol you guys taking time to respond to a literal crackhead in a politics thread

Comments

ToasterOven: taking time to read it is too much

big dick: .

blake: I have no defense to this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't smoke crack at least not today however everyone is sucking Trump's dick now I wish I was there and at least he's not reading the Quran like your boy Obama and Melania Trump is walking shoulder to shoulder with the King of Saudi Arabia in stilettos

Comments

MumblesBadly: Not smoking crack today rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Druff, Sparten and Tyde I didn't bring artillery. I ask you with tears in my eyes please consider joining our team but If you fuck with us we will put the GOP in the permanent minority forever.

Load Metric
    I don't smoke crack at least not today however everyone is sucking Trump's dick now I wish I was there and at least he's not reading the Quran like your boy Obama and Melania Trump is walking shoulder to shoulder with the King of Saudi Arabia in stilettos
    Oh, you didn't smoke crack today. LOL

Nobody is sucking Trump's dick, not even Melania.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    As the site's foremost expert on middle eastern politics, I have to admit that TRUMP has overperformed so far in this trip. Isolating Iran seems to be the most optimal play, as the theocratic mullahs are both the primary disrupters and beneficiaries of subsequent turmoil within the region. And while it is true that the Saudi's are reprehensible people who only 40 years ago were eating scorpions and living in huts, they have since come a long way. However, Saudi women still remain some of the least desirable in the entire region. If trump is able to somehow pressure Iran enough to the point that the people are given justification to organically overthrow the ayatollah, it would be one of the greatest achievements full stop.

Load Metric
    to be fair, i thought his saudi arabia speech was pretty good

Load Metric
    blakes wife body doubles for tyrese in movies

Comments

blake: personal info

Thread Information