Thread: See how tall you are compared to people in your country and other countries

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

See how tall you are compared to people in your country and other countries

https://tall.life/height-percentile-...r-age-country/

I found this site because I was telling someone that I recently saw a girl taller than me for the first time in a few years, and we wondered how common it was for a woman to be 6'2" or taller.

Turns out that only 1 in 7,416 US women are 6'2" or above, which explains why I have seen so few in my adult life who are taller than me.

In the US, only 1 in 19 men are taller than me.

However, in Sweden, where there are a lot of really tall guys, 1 in 5 men are taller than me. When I used to go to that poker tournament in St. Kitts, attended by many Swedes, I noticed that a lot of guys there were really tall. (A lot of them also had beautiful girlfriends, as Swedish women under 30 are often really hot, though they tend to hit the wall hard in their 30s.)

In Indonesia, only 1 in 37,554 men would be taller than me. I'd pretty much be a giant there.

The average height in the US is increasing, so these numbers will change in the coming decades.

Interesting site to play around with.

I remember being in downtown Tokyo and looking over the heads of the entire crowd of tens of thousands of people. Felt really weird.

Comments

Henry:

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Blatant Larry troll.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Blatant Larry troll.
    I knew there wouldn't be more than 5 posts in this thread before Larry was mentioned.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Blatant Larry troll.
    I knew there wouldn't be more than 5 posts in this thread before Larry was mentioned.

I will make sure to weird it up with my next 10 posts to make up for this blunder.

Load Metric
    and even if it was what the fuck would I care if Druff makes a joke about my height? he's entitled. at least if it's from him I can be 99% sure it's in good jest. the same can't be said for most of you other idiots.

as for the OP: even id be tall in Asia. I don't need a website to tell me that 

Comments

dick: GET FUCKED
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    and even if it was what the fuck would I care if Druff makes a joke about my height? he's entitled. at least if it's from him I can be 99% sure it's in good jest. the same can't be said for most of you other idiots.

as for the OP: even id be tall in Asia. I don't need a website to tell me that 

I've never made fun of a short person in my life. That's how sure I am you are full of shit Verne Troller.

Comments

SysOp: Verne troller

Load Metric
    But anyway I'm tall regardless of country or chart until the Nephilim or Anunnaki grace us with their presents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki

Load Metric
    They troll me with their threads all the time Lare Bear. Welcome to the club.

Banned
    Load Metric
    above average 71.8%

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    above average 71.8%
    It's not the size that counts lew

Load Metric
    I quickly scanned the bell curve chart and this just doesn't square with my experience at all. Admittedly, I spend little time visiting nursing homes or Vietnamese restaurants.

My personal experience is seeing young families enter the health club. Women in 20's pushing 6' are simply not unusual. Their young teen children (13 or 14) already 6' plus continuously floors me.

I have this rap where I approach the young kid and ask if he is already has an agent. Takes the kid a minute to process cause kids are stupid but the parents love it. I usually get minimum 5 minute conversation about growth spurts and growing pains. I have fulfilled my quota for ass-kissing customers but I endlessly marvel at people's height these days.

If your kid is 6' and wants to play sports he is just barely tall enough to get on the ride in high school. College (even baseball) you're a dwarf.

My kid was 6'1" maybe and was legit the smallest kid on his D1 baseball team.

So people are living longer than ever and 70 year olds are data for this analysis too.

Relax and get out more

Comments

Henry:

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

If your kid is 6' and wants to play sports he is just barely tall enough to get on the ride in high school. College (even baseball) you're a dwarf.

So people are living longer than ever and 70 year olds are data for this analysis too.

Relax and get out more
    I played Division 1 college baseball as a 5'10 2B....but our shortstop was 6'3 and our 3B was 6'6. The athlete is evolving in all sports.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I quickly scanned the bell curve chart and this just doesn't square with my experience at all. Admittedly, I spend little time visiting nursing homes or Vietnamese restaurants.

My personal experience is seeing young families enter the health club. Women in 20's pushing 6' are simply not unusual. Their young teen children (13 or 14) already 6' plus continuously floors me.

I have this rap where I approach the young kid and ask if he is already has an agent. Takes the kid a minute to process cause kids are stupid but the parents love it. I usually get minimum 5 minute conversation about growth spurts and growing pains. I have fulfilled my quota for ass-kissing customers but I endlessly marvel at people's height these days.

Relax and get out more
    Younger generation is getting taller, yes, but baseball isn't a good example.

Baseball players are always fairly tall, with only a few exceptions. This is especially true for pitchers, most of whom are 6'3" or taller (at least once you get to college or the minors).

Load Metric
    todge how ill are you compared to the average croatian

Comments

SysOp: this....is actually funny

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    todge how ill are you compared to the average croatian
    Ask the Beastie Boys.

Load Metric
    they replied how sickly is he compared to the normal population of croats that sell batteries and cell phones by the road side and pet stray dogs on the reg and never seem to have a problem

Load Metric
    If you are under 6 feet tall you are a manlet and should just kill yerself. I'm 5'10, so I should prolly kill myself one of these days.

Comments

lol wow: vikings playing like the 85 bears though

Load Metric
    WARNING TO VEGAS1639: THIS MAY BE TRIGGERING TO YOU. PLEASE SHIELD YOUR SENSITIVE EYES

Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    If you are under 6 feet tall you are a manlet and should just kill yerself. I'm 5'10, so I should prolly kill myself one of these days.
    If you're gay and a bottom, it's actually desirable that you be on the shorter side
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Thread Information