Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's not a mass shooting!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

Your insane, I don't even know who six toad Pete is or chucky..

I can assure you I consider myself a fan of druff and wish him well which I think he would agree with based on any or all our interaction..

I don't have dupes or pretend to be anything else.. If I post here or other places it's as the Spartan..

Wtf are u talking about. Since your accusation is with a note of being serious, I'm offended..

I truly enjoy this community and the friendships I've made and have learned a lot.
    Really???? You don't even post HERE by that name.

There is documentation of somebody by the name of "thesparten"(you know the same one you post here under even though you just wrote that you are "the Spartan" everywhere including here) having posted on Chucky's site that he was going to attempt to make this place unreadable.

Also I don't have "a note of being serious", I'm 100% serious because you're nothing but a fucking liar.

You may want to check out post 34 here:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...highlight=toed

This was taken from the comment section of one of Chucky's blogs but I'm pretty sure you're totally aware of that there sport.
    Fuck it, I'll even post it here for your convenience:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Obviously it's not the real sparten. What that person wrote made sense, and they spelled every word correctly. The real sparten isn't capable of doing either one of those things.

Comments

thesparten: I actually agree with u, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    I have seen the spartentard use proper grammar in a few of his posts, it was almost like a different person posted.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I have seen the spartentard use proper grammar in a few of his posts, it was almost like a different person posted.
    When u take the dick.out ur mouth ur actually observant...

Those are times when I'm actually centered and calm and using my.piece of shit Asus not my cell from work...

Or after a 50 shades session with your fat, scar covered wife.. Those really help with my frustration,s..
    Dam, your wife has some endurance for getting smacked around.. sorry about knocking out her tooth. She does have at least 3 more..

If I disagree with someone, I wouldn't try to hurt them personally or business wise. I would very bluntly make my case. Over and over and over again or not patronize there business.. I'm not a progressive who would actually do that with moral indignation and pride..

I think the overwhelming members here would agree..

I.love a good fight and argument even.more.. never took it off the playing field..

I'm sure druff knows that's not me nd totally out my my character...

I am no.longer a dressing this.. If it doesn't apply, let it fly..
    I am pissed that somebody used my synonym.
    Last edited by thesparten; 12-06-2015 at 03:58 PM.

Load Metric
    I love the way you always used to post "deflect & redirect" but that's exactly what you've continually done in this thread.

Nobody takes anything you say on this site because we can all see through your bullshit. Now you're trying to deflect & redirect posters from even believing that they've seen some posts of yours that are grammatically correct & made sense when we all know this is 100% true.

Your schtick is getting old & tired & is in need of a reset. I'm actually impressed you've attempted to keep it going for this long.
    Last edited by Hockey Guy; 12-06-2015 at 06:17 PM.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Dude, it's not my m.o... end of story...

If u really need a friend to talk.to.tonight. my number is 1347 suk my dick...

I have no power over some one using my synonym on other sites.

It sound to me that your just another pissed off progressive that can't stand a conservative that calls u.out on your bullshit. Especially one who won't adhere to the evil p.c. crowd..

How old are u???

Comments

ToasterOven: aids

Kuntmissioner: DEFLECT AND REDIRECT

Load Metric
    Dude, it's not my m.o... end of story...

If u really need a friend to talk.to.tonight. my number is 1347 suk my dick...

I have no power over some one using my synonym on other sites.

It sound to me that your just another pissed off progressive that can't stand a conservative that calls u.out on your bullshit. Especially one who won't adhere to the evil p.c. crowd..

How old are u???
    Deflect & redirect again.

Are you fucking stupid? I'm Canadian so why would I give a flying fuck about your politics?

I point out that somebody with the exact same screenname posted that comment on Chucky's site & you reply that it wasn't you & use the logic that you have the same screenname everywhere & then proceed to write some stupid B.S. misspelling your own screenname. Nothing like a little deflection.

Then some guys point out that you sometimes fall out of character & post without the numerous grammatical & spelling errors & actual make sense & you basically try to deflect that with some idiocy about posting on your PC & not your phone. Yeah, like this makes sense. NOT. A PC might help somewhat with spelling by pointing out there is a mistake but it won't spell the fucking word for you or fix the shitty grammar that you've attributed to English not being your first language. If you don't know how to spell it on your phone you still won't know how to spell it on the computer. Do you really believe anybody is that stupid to believe that shit?

I just think that you are a fucking liar, that's all.

Comments

ToasterOven: get him

big dick: finish him
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Note to Druff:

Could we post restrict this fucking retard or at least keep him from starting threads?

I seem to remember somebody posted in another thread that somebody with a screename of thesparten posted on Chucky's site in the comment section that he was going to try & make this place unreadable. He's pretty close to accomplishing his goal IMO.
    Equality! You dickhead, all morons have the right to post here at pfa
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Muck Ficon: Leave. No one will miss your attention whoring

thesparten: Leave my alien alone

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by joseythepussycat View Post
    Note to Druff:

Could we post restrict this fucking retard or at least keep him from starting threads?

I seem to remember somebody posted in another thread that somebody with a screename of thesparten posted on Chucky's site in the comment section that he was going to try & make this place unreadable. He's pretty close to accomplishing his goal IMO.
    Post your tits or gtfo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

Post your tits or gtfo

yeah but... what if she does tho?

Comments

ToasterOven: solid lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Judged by 9 then carried by 6!!!

One journalist also said it could be post pardon depression in jihadist Jane??
    (1) I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6; (2) postpartum depression.

Thank you for sprinkling those errors in there so the rest of us have another reason to tolerate you...i'd like to believe you put those in so as to appear as though you have humility

Comments

MumblesBadly: Sparten has a pass on spelling because of his dyslexia. And the 9 vs 12 is a trivial difference.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    We voted. Post your tits, then leave.

Load Metric
    Fine, here is my left tit with pfa baby suckling
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1243
Size:  74.6 KB

Comments

thesparten: Lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Now ms. Josie..

This has all been an attempt to deflect and redirect from this thread that made too much sense to theses progressive , pseudo intellectual weak men.

I'm not the brightest or richest or the best looking or the strongest of men but I mean what I say ans say what I mean..

Let me correct that. I always thought that !,until I met these clowns, there anal retentive small minded ways are laughable. How they fall all over themselves pretending to be intellectuals is embarrassing to say the least.. there full of insidious self interest or straight out ideological zealots who don't have the ability to be objective..

Hahaha Hahahahahahahahayoufools

Load Metric
    Now ms. Josie..

This has all been an attempt to deflect and redirect from this thread that made too much sense to theses progressive , pseudo intellectual weak men.

I'm not the brightest or richest or the best looking or the strongest of men but I mean what I say ans say what I mean..

Let me correct that. I always thought that !,until I met these clowns, there anal retentive small minded ways are laughable. How they fall all over themselves pretending to be intellectuals is embarrassing to say the least.. there full of insidious self interest or straight out ideological zealots who don't have the ability to be objective..

Hahaha Hahahahahahahahayoufools
    Look who's calling the kettle black?

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Fine, here is my left tit with pfa baby suckling
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1243
Size:  74.6 KB

Tits is plural not singular

Thread Information