Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Official answer ?'s about 1st WSOP event/experience

Load Metric
    Hopefully when you ask for more live stakes, people who are considering staking you will be directed to this thread. Lesson learned.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Hopefully when you ask for more live stakes, people who are considering staking you will be directed to this thread. Lesson learned.
    lol keep trolling on your DUPE account

I already have a live staking cash game offer here in Florida now. The person will always stay anonymous, but don't think for a second, everyone is some naive simpleton like yourself.

Yeah I already have another deal, does that make you mad?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

I already have a live staking cash game offer here in Florida now. The person will always stay anonymous, but don't think for a second, everyone is some naive simpleton like yourself.

No I am not mad in the slightest. A live CASH RING staking deal eh? Nothing could possibly go wrong there . I just find it comical you are posting like a conquering hero and based on your results cmoney should invest in you more. I am finding it more lol then anger inducing to be honest.

Load Metric

No I am not mad in the slightest. A live CASH RING staking deal eh? Nothing could possibly go wrong there .
    That is what jsearless (lol) said about Drexel handing me $1,000 cash to go to the Rio and register for the WSOP by my lonesome.

You all said the same thing, and I dont even know if you all know. Are you aware I was handed $1,000 cash at the Bellagio. I am rock solid, Drexel is no dumby and he knew what he was looking at.

So keep talking shit, little do you know I have good credit. Just keep trolling though!

(shut it down you troll/dupe)

Load Metric

No I am not mad in the slightest. A live CASH RING staking deal eh? Nothing could possibly go wrong there .
    That is what jsearless (lol) said about Drexel handing me $1,000 cash to go to the Rio and register for the WSOP by my lonesome.

You all said the same thing, and I dont even know if you all know. Are you aware I was handed $1,000 cash at the Bellagio. I am rock solid, Drexel is no dumby he knew what he was looking at.

So keep talking shit, little do you know I have good credit, just keep trolling though!

You feel based on your results that cmoney should cough up more money so you can prove how good you really are. I disagree . I don't think cmoney should throw more good money after bad based on your results and play. Sorry you feel that is trolling you.

Load Metric

You all said the same thing, and I dont even know if you all know. Are you aware I was handed $1,000 cash at the Bellagio. I am rock solid, Drexel is no dumby he knew what he was looking at.

So keep talking shit, little do you know I have good credit, just keep trolling though!

You feel based on your results that cmoney should cough up more money so you can prove how good you really are. I disagree . I don't think cmoney should throw more good money after bad based on your results and play. Sorry you feel that is trolling you.
    This is between me and you. Who are you to bring him into it?

I implied it's normal WSOP big field MTT variance. And before anyone writes someone off as 'no good' give them a decent sample size. Its very simple, so yeah if someones going to imply I am burning money without having a reasonable sample size is either misinformed, a hater, or just plain stupid. Which are you.

And yes, I think I need more volume and I stand by it 100%!

Load Metric
    Drexel is no dumby and he knew what he was looking at.
    A boy trapped in a man's body? Someone who is mentally and emotionally equivalent to a 10 year old?

Comments

garrett: all you do is troll and no one knows who you are in real life. Maybe start actually caring and playing REAL poker, before you think your opinion has any weight!

limitles: bingo
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

I implied it's normal WSOP big field MTT variance. And before anyone writes someone off as 'no good' give them a decent sample size. Its very simple, so yeah if someones going to imply I am burning money without having a reasonable sample size is either misinformed, a hater, or just plain stupid. Which are you.

You made it public by asking him for more money in this thread. If you don't want people commenting then my advice is don't post in public forum but go to pms. More ev to stake proven winners then bustos who have never played in a wsop and who you have to buy in for full admission.

Load Metric

You made it public by asking him for more money in this thread. If you don't want people commenting then my advice is don't post in public forum but go to pms. More ev to stake proven winners then bustos who you have to buy in for full admission.
    Do you believe your own lies. Prove this statement, lets see where I ever even ONCE 'asked' for money (lol)...

I said Ill make a huge return on his investment, given enough volume. Volume to offset normal variance, in big field WSOP MTTs. WSOP moreso because most everyone there, on some level is very competent. So the edge is thinner. Also all your 'well known players' (lol you fanboy) are all playing staked/backed so why shouldn't I be?

But since you want imply some shit was said that really was not, prove it. Where did I actually say that.

Load Metric
    Obviously implied it lol. So lol. I just feel my iq dropping more and more by engaging with you. Good luck in your next freeroll tourney when another sucker buys you in for 100 percent of cost of tourney. Sigh.

Load Metric
    Obviously implied it lol. So lol. I just feel my iq dropping more and more by engaging with you. Good luck in your next freeroll tourney when another sucker buys you in for 100 percent of cost of tourney. Sigh.
    Why 'SIGH' you could have and achieve the same dream, go after it.

That's the beauty of playing poker. It doesnt matter how old you are, its not separated by race/gender etc. So why would you be hating and sigh'n, when poker is for everyone.

Why are you so sigh, its because you hate me, more than you want to win apparently. Maybe get your priorities straight and you could beat the game.

Load Metric

You made it public by asking him for more money in this thread. If you don't want people commenting then my advice is don't post in public forum but go to pms. More ev to stake proven winners then bustos who you have to buy in for full admission.
    Do you believe your own lies. Prove this statement, lets see where I ever even ONCE 'asked' for money (lol)...

I said Ill make a huge return on his investment, given enough volume. Volume to offset normal variance, in big field WSOP MTTs. WSOP moreso because most everyone there, on some level is very competent. So the edge is thinner. Also all your 'well known players' (lol you fanboy) are all playing staked/backed so why shouldn't I be?

But since you want imply some shit was said that really was not, prove it. Where did I actually say that.
    Because you aren't a well known player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

That's the beauty of playing poker. It doesnt matter how old you are, its not separated by race/gender etc. So why would you be hating and sigh'n, when poker is for everyone.

Why are you so sigh, its because you hate me, more than you want to win apparently. Maybe get your priorities straight and you could beat the game.
    SIGH. Because you are playing the WHOLE WAY on someone else's dime with none of your own money invested and nothing except your own convictions of greatness to spurn you along.

Load Metric

SIGH. Because you are playing the WHOLE WAY on someone else's dime with none of your own money invested and nothing except your own convictions of greatness to spurn you along.

Again this is more lies from you. Do you really believe this stuff you do spew???

I paid for my airfare RT, Hotel, food while there, drinking budget, 0 markup. How am not I more profitable, than a bunch of kids who are over $50,000+ in MAKEUP (PLUS) and still charging +1.1% MARKUP???

I am a fuckign steal bro, and your probably friends with, or one of them stuck wannabe 'pros'!

You better be careful here, I am going to put you in your place and all your wannabe poker 'pro' buddies who circle jerk equity.

I am world class, and cmoney is a genius!

Load Metric
    How am not I more profitable then...

Bunch of people, who are over $50,000+ in MAKEUP (PLUS) and still charging +1.1% MARKUP???

Load Metric
    A world class troll indeed. Would have been more ev to put it on red or black. No troll.

Load Metric
    A world class troll indeed. Would have been more ev to put it on red or black. No troll.
    Would you like to play Pot Limit Omaha

Load Metric

Why?

Load Metric

Why?

You write like you know so much.

So prove it, I will play you.

Load Metric