Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: jsearles and Chinamaniac debate about the value of his WSOP pieces

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

If I say yes then 2/3 have already ruled to void and that would be the result. If I say no you tilt monkeys who dont have a dog in this fight will keep dancing.

You don't need a majority, this is druffs site. As in he runs the show. He's made that very clear, even on radio last night. Saying if there are problems on the site you dont need to go to anyone else BUT HIM.

so, sorry tbags and steveo but fuck off already.
    Name:  c3d6143b.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  88.9 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    Jsearles, are you now agreeing to those 3 as the arbitrators and will abide by what decision they hand down on the wager?
    If I say yes then 2/3 have already ruled to void and that would be the result. If I say no you tilt monkeys who dont have a dog in this fight will keep dancing.
    no they didnt you stupid fuck, read over steve o's ruling, he clearly states you owe something but is willing to consider a lowered amount. what the fuck is wrong with you?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post

Which site was the bet made on?
    I'm not going to respond to this after this because it would sidetrack the from the actual issue, but a person's reputation doesn't stem from where a transgression was made, only if it occured and what the transgression was

What the fuck are you babbling about? Dude you need to shut it down, get off the computer for a few minutes.

Load Metric
    Lewfather, your hatred for JSearles is fucking up and sidetracking this thread. If Druff bans him from his site that means nothing for Vegas and the outcomed of the bet, Searles has not said Druff can arbitrate the matter by himself... sure Druff can ban him but that doesn't do anything to resolve the larger issue.

Some of us are actually trying to resolve the issue, and not solely interested in getting a lulz from watching JSearles get banned
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric

no they didnt you stupid fuck, read over steve o's ruling, he clearly states you owe something but is willing to consider a lowered amount. what the fuck is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O
    actually has a valid arguement for the cancellation of the bet, or a reduction in the amount of it
    You choose what you want to hear and so will I
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Lewfather, your hatred for JSearles is fucking up and sidetracking this thread. If Druff bans him from his site that means nothing for Vegas and the outcomed of the bet, Searles has not said Druff can arbitrate the matter by himself... sure Druff can ban him but that doesn't do anything to resolve the larger issue.

Some of us are actually trying to resolve the issue, and not solely interested in getting a lulz from watching JSearles get banned

Hey faggot, I thought you weren't going to respond anymore? Clown shoes bro, how are you suppose to be taken seriously when you fuck up the thread more than anybody else?

Get off your high horse kid, this is druffs site. If he wants to slap searles with the scammer that's his decision. Do you think he gives a fuck if jsearles says druff can be an arb or not? Again -- this is druffs site, he will do whatever he wants.

Load Metric
    This thread has now turned into a no holds barred clusterfuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric

LOL @ you thinking J EVER had the intention to pay up 500$ online to someone over the internet.

Keep taking this shit really seriously. You're getting somewhere...

Load Metric

Hey faggot, I thought you weren't going to respond anymore? Clown shoes bro, how are you suppose to be taken seriously when you fuck up the thread more than anybody else?

Get off your high horse kid, this is druffs site. If he wants to slap searles with the scammer that's his decision. Do you think he gives a fuck if jsearles says druff can be an arb or not? Again -- this is druffs site, he will do whatever he wants.
    What is your issue?????

Gold
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=jsearles22;19719]

actually has a valid arguement for the cancellation of the bet, or a reduction in the amount of it[/QUOTE
    Hey dipshit, you already declared you wouldn't accept any 3 of them as arb when they were offered...you don't get to obtain a ruling based off there opinions anymore

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

LOL @ you thinking J EVER had the intention to pay up 500$ online to someone over the internet.

@steveo, you need to fuck off already. that's my issue, you're fucking clown shoes and you're way out of line going this deep into the matter. log off faggot.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=RealTalk;19725]

actually has a valid arguement for the cancellation of the bet, or a reduction in the amount of it[/QUOTE
    Hey dipshit, you already declared you wouldn't accept any 3 of them as arb when they were offered...you don't get to obtain a ruling based off there opinions anymore

Quote me or it didnt happen.

Templar, any chance Deebs rolls thru here anytime soon?

Load Metric

@steveo, you need to fuck off already. that's my issue, you're fucking clown shoes and you're way out of line going this deep into the matter. log off faggot.
    You're totally out of line, but whatever...

Banned
    Load Metric

This isn't your site, fuck off. Like right now I'm about to fuck off and play some twilight golf, later faggot. have fun grinding out a bet likely vegas1369 already knew was "a fucking joke anyway"

TIGHT LIFE

Load Metric

Load Metric

Are you new to the internet or something? You're obv not a DD graduate, lol...

Load Metric

No, I just have little interest in internet aggression

Load Metric

Sounds good. Good luck on the forums...

I have nothing against you, and you seem very articulate. Let me toss you a piece of advice. If you don't like the aggression, I'd stay away from conflict all together. Because even if you say the right thing, their are fifty trolls waiting to pile on you just to fuck with you.

And another thing. You can figure everything out. That's great, but in the end Druff will read every word in this thread and make his own decision. You can call in three million arbitrators and their word will mean nothing once Druff makes a ruling.

Load Metric

I have nothing against you, and you seem very articulate. Let me toss you a piece of advice. If you don't like the aggression, I'd stay away from conflict all together. Because even if you say the right thing, their are fifty trolls waiting to pile on you just to fuck with you.

And another thing. You can figure everything out. That's great, but in the end Druff will read every word in this thread and make his own decision. You can call in three million arbitrators and their word will mean nothing once Druff makes a ruling.

Does anyone else find it odd that Todd, who cant miss shit, hasnt commented on the thread that has doubled the next longest thread in PFA history?

Load Metric

Does anyone else find it odd that Todd, who cant miss shit, hasnt commented on the thread that has doubled the next longest thread in PFA history?

No, but I find it hilarious you keep mentioning this is the longest thread in PFA history. Are you secretly Jewdonk or something? "bringing the hits" lol, dance you fucking chimp, dance

Thread Information