country978: good point
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post
    country978: I dont even know if half the people realize the crisis we're in

That's optimistic.

Evidence: The last three years

The people are...retarded.
    What crisis? I’m doing just fine, thank you. Of course, I have an education, and a lifetime of experience navigating the capitalist jungle. Survival of the fittest baby. Biden hasn’t raised the capital gains tax, which was my worst fear, so I’m ok with the way things are.

Comments

devidee: The ultimate Boomer take.

OK2: Your son looks extremely homosexual of course you're ok with the way things are. Selfish minded faggot. Survival of the fittest? Have you seen yourself in a mirror? YIKES

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

That's optimistic.

What crisis? I’m doing just fine, thank you. Of course, I have an education, and a lifetime of experience navigating the capitalist jungle. Survival of the fittest baby. Biden hasn’t raised the capital gains tax, which was my worst fear, so I’m ok with the way things are.
    For sure. It depends on how you measure it.

Gold
    Load Metric

That's optimistic.

Soon the wealthy will owe $500k each person for slavery reparations. Maybe more if you got it. Congrats you're on the list.
    It's all about being equitable.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Soon the wealthy will owe $500k each person for slavery reparations. Maybe more if you got it. Congrats you're on the list.
    How soon? And how do you know? Interesting to hear such a specific take implementing black Americans.
    They must be evil if they can exact revenge in this manner.

You're a freak. Understand this nonsense will relate to everything else you have an opinion on.
    I'm sure most everyone already realizes this, so just shut up
    You're one of many who just spew out shit as fact.
    Last edited by limitles; 03-13-2023 at 03:37 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

How soon? And how do you know? Interesting to hear such a specific take implementing black Americans.
    They must be evil if they can exact revenge in this manner.

You're a freak. Understand this nonsense will relate to everything else you have an opinion on.
    I'm sure most everyone already realizes this, so just shut up
    You're one of many who just spew out shit as fact.

It was a joke, you know I'm the most unbiased, fact based poster on this forum ainec.

Feb 2018 Bill Kristol launches an anti Russia propaganda dashboard with the goal of war with Russia.
    It churned out total bs but the MSM quoted it as fact.

Silver
    Load Metric
    We’ve battered them with so much truth the only ones left babbling abut Putin can’t form a coherent sentence.

Everyone left standing with Ukraine has a concussion.

Load Metric
    n

POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Canadian Foreign Minister Mélanie Joly admitted that the long term goal of western involvement in Ukraine is not merely to see Moscow defeated, but to enact “regime change” in Russia.

“We’re able to see how much we’re isolating the Russian regime right now — because we need to do so economically, politically and diplomatically — and what are the impacts also on society, and how much we’re seeing potential regime change in Russia,” Joly stated.

Gold
    Load Metric

That's optimistic.

Have you watched even one of the videos Mickey has posted? They're awfully informative as to what is happening. I'd like to know whether or not there's anything you disagree with in them. I'm happy for you that you're doing well. Most of us are just fine. Its not really about us individually though IMO.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: not even one... ever
    Last edited by country978; 03-14-2023 at 09:35 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    We’ve battered them with so much truth the only ones left babbling abut Putin can’t form a coherent sentence.

Everyone left standing with Ukraine has a concussion.

Hero... thank you for your service.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1635680454958551040

All fun and games until Russia shoots down a Reaper Drone.
    Gulf of Tonkin 2.0

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Have you watched even one of the videos Mickey has posted? They're awfully informative as to what is happening. I'd like to know whether or not there's anything you disagree with in them. I'm happy for you that you're doing well. Most of us are just fine. Its not really about us individually though IMO.
    He doesn't have to, he has an education. Move along.

I'm not happy he's doing well, arrogant cunt who runs his mouth about shit he's clueless about and never presents any timely information or prescient takes. A useless Parrot with some limited redeeming traits.

My father is pretty well educated, multi-millionaire and highly connected. Director and majority share holder of an AXA affiliated financial advice practice (Heard of it? lol) with 10k clients of his own including major CEO's etc. Good friends with elite sports players/managers/coaches etc for the best Rugby teams in the world, A lot of very famous ones sat at my family dinner table growing up.

I went to the most expensive private high school in the country with all the rich listers kids (I was posting on NWP and multitabling NLH from 14-16).. Our classes were streamed based on SAT/IQ/Cognitive type screening. (I tested higher than my older sibling, pretty high :whocares though) I was placed in the top or second out of 10 classes for most subjects. I was learning programming, chemistry, physics etc at a fairly high level for high school and got university entrance at 16 despite mutually agreeing with my economics teacher not to attend as we despised each other (two lunch breaks was pretty great) so I dropped out to work instead of doing senior year. Fucked around drinking/smoking weed with friends and working/fucking my co-workers. Decided to get started being an adult and piece together a career while avoiding university purposefully so I studied for 2 days..passed some IT certs, easily. Decided IT was full of faggots..Eventually got a union job running stuff off a bunch of HMI's/fault finding automation issues and sheit with a giant robot I got to control also + browsing the net/having hour long breaks every 1 and a half or organizing and helping engineers fix shit as quick as we could when things fucked up ..4 days on 4 days off...10+ weeks paid vacation as well. I called college being a debt scam for many people at 13 years old, lmao. Obviously important and legit for many careers but I despise dishonesty and disingenuousness and NZ universities were filled with it. Most degree holders can tongue my nuts. The truly smart ones don't ever talk like this old faggot. Friends from HS in classes well below me are MD's and Surgeons or Lawyers now LMAO. Titles and education doesn't correlate to discernment abilities otherwise higher educated people have very little intellectual integrity, it's amusing to watch them cope during the last three years.

Another tangent while i'm at it.

Sloppy Joe is a coping faggot and small time marketing chump. My older sibling did honors for it..worked for many major companies all over the world and now at a start up...took them until 4 years ago to realize how soulless and despicably manipulative that industry largely is (wouldn't bother you of course) but they're content now in their current role.

Poor! Yeah, sorry you fucking clown. Not the case. 11k richer potentially tomorrow (fairly unimpressive amount, obv) when my 11-1 call early season proves to be an even more....extremely accurate assessment of reality, kinda like my other time spent in that thread....on 500ug+ of LSD often..lol.

FRANKRIZZO #1

Comments

Tellafriend: interesting

Load Metric
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Sure I watch them. For comic relief.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: That’s how they scan you man

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

He doesn't have to, he has an education. Move along.

I'm not happy he's doing well, arrogant cunt who runs his mouth about shit he's clueless about and never presents any timely information or prescient takes. A useless Parrot with some limited redeeming traits.

My father is pretty well educated, multi-millionaire and highly connected. Director and majority share holder of an AXA affiliated financial advice practice (Heard of it? lol) with 10k clients of his own including major CEO's etc. Good friends with elite sports players/managers/coaches etc for the best Rugby teams in the world, A lot of very famous ones sat at my family dinner table growing up.

I went to the most expensive private high school in the country with all the rich listers kids (I was posting on NWP and multitabling NLH from 14-16).. Our classes were streamed based on SAT/IQ/Cognitive type screening. (I tested higher than my older sibling, pretty high :whocares though) I was placed in the top or second out of 10 classes for most subjects. I was learning programming, chemistry, physics etc at a fairly high level for high school and got university entrance at 16 despite mutually agreeing with my economics teacher not to attend as we despised each other (two lunch breaks was pretty great) so I dropped out to work instead of doing senior year. Fucked around drinking/smoking weed with friends and working/fucking my co-workers. Decided to get started being an adult and piece together a career while avoiding university purposefully so I studied for 2 days..passed some IT certs, easily. Decided IT was full of faggots..Eventually got a union job running stuff off a bunch of HMI's/fault finding automation issues and sheit with a giant robot I got to control also + browsing the net/having hour long breaks every 1 and a half or organizing and helping engineers fix shit as quick as we could when things fucked up ..4 days on 4 days off...10+ weeks paid vacation as well. I called college being a debt scam for many people at 13 years old, lmao. Obviously important and legit for many careers but I despise dishonesty and disingenuousness and NZ universities were filled with it. Most degree holders can tongue my nuts. The truly smart ones don't ever talk like this old faggot. Friends from HS in classes well below me are MD's and Surgeons or Lawyers now LMAO. Titles and education doesn't correlate to discernment abilities otherwise higher educated people have very little intellectual integrity, it's amusing to watch them cope during the last three years.

Another tangent while i'm at it.

Sloppy Joe is a coping faggot and small time marketing chump. My older sibling did honors for it..worked for many major companies all over the world and now at a start up...took them until 4 years ago to realize how soulless and despicably manipulative that industry largely is (wouldn't bother you of course) but they're content now in their current role.

Poor! Yeah, sorry you fucking clown. Not the case. 11k richer potentially tomorrow (fairly unimpressive amount, obv) when my 11-1 call early season proves to be an even more....extremely accurate assessment of reality, kinda like my other time spent in that thread....on 500ug+ of LSD often..lol.

FRANKRIZZO #1
    This from an NWP vet. Sure. Go ahead, tell us who you were on NWP and explain how you were chased off exactly.

Load Metric
    You want some comic relief? How about regime change in Russia? You hear about that in the press all the time. But independent polls put Putin's approval rating at 80%. His approval ratings actually spiked after both his annexing Crimea and invading Ukraine. Hysterically funny that Biden and the press think regime change is possible.

Here's some more funny shit. Nixon went to China during the heighth of the cold war, 1972. His mission? Friendlier relations with China to drive a wedge between them and the Soviet Union. It worked. Nixon planted the seed that led to the decline and dissolution of the Soviet Union.

50 years later we have this idiot, Biden, driving China and Russia together. You can't fix stupid. Zelensky is going to visit Xi this week. Then Xi is going to Moscow next week, and possibly some other European countries.

Why would Zelensky go? Isn't NATO dead set on no negotiations with the Russians? Zelensky isn't telling anyone but he knows it's over. He knows his military can't last against the Russians. He knows that soon he will have to sue for peace.

Do you think Putin will let NATO broker a peace deal after the way they've treated him? That prestige is going to go to Chinese Communist Party.

The idiots that think Ukraine has a chance need to start boning up on their Mandarin. The commie Chinese are coming. See if you can figure out what this means:

Ni yiging sile
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You want some comic relief? How about regime change in Russia? You hear about that in the press all the time. But independent polls put Putin's approval rating at 80%. His approval ratings actually spiked after both his annexing Crimea and invading Ukraine. Hysterically funny that Biden and the press think regime change is possible.

Here's some more funny shit. Nixon went to China during the heighth of the cold war, 1972. His mission? Friendlier relations with China to drive a wedge between them and the Soviet Union. It worked. Nixon planted the seed that led to the decline and dissolution of the Soviet Union.

50 years later we have this idiot, Biden, driving China and Russia together. You can't fix stupid. Zelensky is going to visit Xi this week. Then Xi is going to Moscow next week, and possibly some other European countries.

Why would Zelensky go? Isn't NATO dead set on no negotiations with the Russians? Zelensky isn't telling anyone but he knows it's over. He knows his military can't last against the Russians. He knows that soon he will have to sue for peace.

Do you think Putin will let NATO broker a peace deal after the way they've treated him? That prestige is going to go to Chinese Communist Party.

The idiots that think Ukraine has a chance need to start boning up on their Mandarin. The commie Chinese are coming. See if you can figure out what this means:

Ni yiging sile
    Let's look at one sentence that is suspect. Bolded above.
    Do you think Putin will allow?
    Stop there.
    Putin has influence on the people of Russia through force/intimidation.

This thug has no influence on NATO.
    Anything to do with NATO is out of his control

And you referenced how Putin has been treated by NATO?

Please explain how that has evolved? Start at any point.
    Because if NATO is really out of line here I'd like to know.

You are cheerleading for the anti freedom figurehead
    Last edited by limitles; 03-14-2023 at 04:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Ni yiging sile
    Let's look at one sentence that is suspect. Bolded above.
    Do you think Putin will allow?
    Stop there.
    Putin has influence on the people of Russia through force/intimidation.

This thug has no influence on NATO.
    Anything to do with NATO is out of his control

And you referenced how Putin has been treated by NATO?

Please explain how that has evolved? Start at any point.
    Because if NATO is really out of line here I'd like to know.

You are cheerleading for the anti freedom figurehead

No way is Mickey replying. When called out you either back up what you've said or
    bail.

All kinds of bullshit to deal with, but the pro Russian stance on an American forum is jarring.
    And Mickey is not alone. We have OK2 and others.
    I believe it is related the political battle in the U.S.
    A big mess

Thread Information