Page 623 of 854 FirstFirst ... 123523573613619620621622623624625626627633673723 ... LastLast
Results 12,441 to 12,460 of 17070

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Limb View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

"my team"

He's buying picks
    As long as he continues to give the picks out to his chums, he cannot lie and say he won every game etc. Watch him revise his chum club policy.
    For another $500.00 per month, I will continue to give out my daily picks. Otherwise members will be getting my picks on the weekends only. I am spending more time than I should handicapping. I am neglecting all my other businesses. $1,000,00 per month for my betting picks as well as my awesome roulette and BJ strategies is worth a minimum of $1,500.00 per month.
    BJ can be interpreted one of two ways.

That way he can publicly lie and say he won all his games on the weekdays. Do not put it past him.

After Tariq posted The Bloat's NHL bets the other day, I felt strongly that he paid for a handicapping service. He would never on his own bet three away team underdogs. The one bet at - 380, he might have chosen all by himself being the clown that he is. As Phantom Limb pointed out, Chrissy referred to "his team". Someone else chose those picks booyah!

I am baffled as to why he did not brag about how much he won?

Comments

Thisismysimplelife: I know Scott Ferral is good handicapper, but his picks cost way too much he went from $35 a month to $700 a month. CM might be buying them?
    Last edited by Pickleball; 03-10-2023 at 07:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes, the BLOAT is probably buying picks because the Ploppy Chalk Betting Strategy has been flopping badly, and the chums were probably getting restless.

Chrissy probably turned to buying picks from some tout on the internet, which have much more of a sharp appearance to them. Unfortunately most of these touts sell picks because they can't win on their own merits, so I have a feeling pain is in the forecast anyway. Probably won't be as bad as Chrissy's picks, though, so it's a step up from the bottom.

Comments

zealanddonk: Given chrissy was bad mouthing touts a couple of weeks ago,he's defintiely using those services now

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And yes, it's very likely that any of Chrissy's "speaking engagements" were pay-to-play spots, rather than him being invited as a distinguished speaker.

The organizer might even make money on both ends -- charging both the speakers and the sucker attendees!

Chrissy is doing this stuff so he can point to it later, as "proof" that he's a legitimately successful businessman. There is actually big business in selling legitimacy to scammers.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    And yes, it's very likely that any of Chrissy's "speaking engagements" were pay-to-play spots, rather than him being invited as a distinguished speaker.

The organizer might even make money on both ends -- charging both the speakers and the sucker attendees!

Chrissy is doing this stuff so he can point to it later, as "proof" that he's a legitimately successful businessman. There is actually big business in selling legitimacy to scammers.
    Definitely appears to be the case with possible plants in the crowd to make it look like they signed up for services from dumb shits like Chrissy.

Name:  A6365EA3-9931-4A69-8B77-2CB71378B641.jpeg
Views: 601
Size:  149.0 KB

Take this Stephanie Castro lady, she seems like a normal yet attractive lady with her own pet sitting business…

https://www.stayhomepetsitting.com/

Now why would Adam Lyons feature her post on HIS FB page? A closer look at her FB header would seem to reveal why!

Name:  654F98F1-8D56-43C8-B3F4-6FE0CC71A6ED.jpeg
Views: 603
Size:  250.7 KB

Of course she’s a part of Apex! Now she might legitimately have found out about Chrissy for the first time but I’m betting she was encouraged to take this photo to Look Like she is going to pay for his advice! Ya know how to run a successful YouTube channel, while simultaneously having it deleted and lying about how much you made from YT revenue!

Here’s her IG if u wanna Holla at cha gurrrrrrllll!?!?!

https://instagram.com/stephc0509?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comments

TheRivers: I love how all the Alex people post the exact same style rants with the words in all caps. She’s not as obnoxious as sone of the others but you can tell she’s drank the Kool-Aide

Tariq Reed: In her FB post she says she got a last minute invite to "attend", so she didn't pay and she wasn't a speaker. Probably an Apex family seat filler to help make the event look full.

zealanddonk: Every day we move closer and closer to becoming Uncle Fester

Bronze
    Load Metric
    This is the full conversation (so far) between "Jackie Wong" (possibly me) and "Mel Born" (most likely Christopher Mitchell going full retard) over the past 2 days.

Name:  Screenshot 2023-03-11 073237.png
Views: 316
Size:  78.9 KB
    Name:  Screenshot 2023-03-11 073342.png
Views: 308
Size:  63.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot 2023-03-11 073440.png
Views: 310
Size:  58.6 KB

If you read the Mel Born comments with the understanding that he's actually Christopher Mitchell, you can see that he claims that CM is amazing, lots of people in the group are making crazy money, $1000/month is a fantastic value for the knowledge and experience you are getting, yet ultimately his last comment says you can't depend on CM to teach you everything, you have to rely on your own common sense and you can't blame him if you lose money. Hmm, sounds almost like the disclaimer on CMTheGoat(dot)com.

Take the time to read this conversation and let me know what you think.

Also let me know if there's anything you want Jackie Wong to comment about...

Comments

RMS9: Can you have Jackie ask Mel why she’s such a fucking moron and find out what part of bravery has to do with being a winning gambler? Christ sake these people. LOL. Nice work, Tariq.

zealanddonk: It would be hilarious if Mel was one of us trying to build a deep cover

Load Metric
    Yes, the BLOAT is probably buying picks because the Ploppy Chalk Betting Strategy has been flopping badly, and the chums were probably getting restless.

Chrissy probably turned to buying picks from some tout on the internet, which have much more of a sharp appearance to them. Unfortunately most of these touts sell picks because they can't win on their own merits, so I have a feeling pain is in the forecast anyway. Probably won't be as bad as Chrissy's picks, though, so it's a step up from the bottom.
    His FB short video today all but confirms this, the NHL bets were suspect at first, now he’s betting 20K on NCAA Basketball games? He claims he’s going to bet on Perdue vs Ohio St. and Perdue is the overwhelming favorite, So we know he’ll bet on them!

He probably thinks he’s a hockey genius, but the fact is all but 2 of his 8 bets were 1 goal games and 3 games went to Overtime. So he literally got lucky on 3 of the 8 picks and lost two by one goal as well. Of course he wouldn’t realize any of this since he knows as much about hockey as he does about owning a home!

Speaking of owning homes, those two hay seeds from Dallas, Rick & Isaura Flores were recently in Vegas. But funny they didn’t hit the tables and use those super duper secret strategies the Colt goat taught them 3 years ago? They were too busy looking like morons smoking chocolate cock flavored cigars like Chrissy showed them!

Name:  D87B345F-6586-4B7F-A8E9-28723F17D771.jpeg
Views: 305
Size:  149.7 KB

Probably a good thing they didn’t gamble with the “knowledge “ that Fatso taught them. Otherwise they’d be celebrating trailer trash style like Mastermind Alumni Mike Miltimore! How’s old Meth Head Mike doing these days you ask?

Name:  B9990E18-6F08-42B5-81CD-FE2AF7A7097B.jpeg
Views: 312
Size:  206.3 KB

Why he’s living it up on cheap, dingy lawn furniture on someone’s patio!!! Living that Colt Life Baby!!

Comments

Elmo: Definition of losers
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 03-11-2023 at 08:59 AM.

Load Metric
    Tariq, I love your Asian accent! If I had to give an option, I would say it's probably not Chrissy. Obviously someone can change the way they type if they are trying to disguise themself, but I feel this is this person's natural communican style.

The main thing is when you asked if he/she was in the group they indicated that they were not. If this was Chrissy, I think he would say that yes he is in the group and he makes LOTS of money. I just don't think he would be able to help himself.

Comments

Tariq Reed: Hey thanks! "Mel Born" is a new FB account and only has 1 friend... Christopher Mitchell, so that's why I think it's him. Plus, he's relentless in this comment conversation...

Gold
    Load Metric
    Chrissy showing off his “best seat in the house” that he apparently paid $1200 for on StubHub. I think someone forgot to tell him that sitting immediately behind the press tables at a college basketball game is actually not a very good seat. But hey…he’ll find that out.

Comments

Tariq Reed: $1,242 seems pretty pricey for that seat. The highest I saw this morning was around $400 and as low as $100 near the baskets. But that's #GoatLife baby! Speaking of babies, haven't seen Stacy & NVB in a while...

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2023-03-11 103427.png
Views: 282
Size:  24.7 KB

Name:  Screenshot 2023-03-11 103339.png
Views: 302
Size:  415.6 KB

Christopher Mitchell keeps telling us how much he hates Ohio State, but he keeps wearing their clothes like he did on "Cookies and Ice Cream for Dinner Night" with NVB on Feb 24.

He promised he was going to burn all of his Ohio State clothing around 2 years ago.

More lies from The Bloat.

Comments

TheRivers: He claims he bet Purdue. But of course no ticket is shown. He’ll claim victory no matter what.

zealanddonk: Hurr hurr, I planned this 6 months ago to trick the haters, hurr hurr

Pickleball: The Bloar is a LOSER again. Baaahaha

Load Metric
    TheRivers: He claims he bet Purdue. But of course no ticket is shown. He’ll claim victory no matter what.
    Perdue only has 5 losses on the year and Ohio St. are below .500, so he more than likely bet on Perdue. Can't imagine it's $20,000 like he lied about in the FB reel video, but I saw him on TV sitting by himself. Playing air drums using his seat because he has no idea how the game of basketball works.

He's two seats away from a middle-aged woman with brown hair & a man next to her with a buzz cut in a blue sweat shirt. The bloat is dressed in all black with his cheap Walmart black hat on. For a guy who does everything with his wife & son, he sure has no problem abandoning them on a Saturday afternoon to watch something he could watch for free at home? Wonder if he ever spent $1200 on Stacy without photographing or filming it?

Comments

zealanddonk: Have we actually seen Stacey and NVB since he went to austin?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Purdue is -8. Coming down to the wire for our midget friend.

He really went to that game all by himself?! Haha.

Comments

TheRivers: He claims to have bought Cubs season tickets. What’s he going to do…go to 81 games alone? And if he has two tickets are Stacy or Bubs joining him for 81 games. Can’t see him attending any more than 10-15 games all season.

The Boz: He will claim he bet the money line if they win by less than 9.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Reed View Post

Christopher Mitchell keeps telling us how much he hates Ohio State, but he keeps wearing their clothes like he did on "Cookies and Ice Cream for Dinner Night" with NVB on Feb 24.

He promised he was going to burn all of his Ohio State clothing around 2 years ago.

Lol at hating Ohio State. He didn’t even go to junior college, much less graduate from Michigan. If he said Stanford sucked balls, I’d agree with him, but be like: “Who the fuck are you? You didn’t go to a PAC-12 school.” While we’re on the subject, let’s remind everyone of the greatest play in the history of college football:

Last edited by Jayjami; 03-11-2023 at 12:06 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Reed View Post

Correction, I meant to say he is a loser in life. Forget about his bets.

Silver
    Load Metric
    If infuriat8 is around, I am curious to find out if The Bloat is giving his sports picks to his elite chum club?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post

Definitely appears to be the case with possible plants in the crowd to make it look like they signed up for services from dumb shits like Chrissy.

Take this Stephanie Castro lady, she seems like a normal yet attractive lady with her own pet sitting business…

Now why would Adam Lyons feature her post on HIS FB page? A closer look at her FB header would seem to reveal why!

Of course she’s a part of Apex! Now she might legitimately have found out about Chrissy for the first time but I’m betting she was encouraged to take this photo to Look Like she is going to pay for his advice! Ya know how to run a successful YouTube channel, while simultaneously having it deleted and lying about how much you made from YT revenue!

This was copied and pasted from Castro's website under Services:

Stay Elite Membership $15 per Month

Stay Elite is a monthly recurring subscription fee in addition to service fees. Club members receive priority booking, reduced service rates, waived Out-of-Service, Last Minute Booking, and Administering Medication fees. Member Rates: $45 Cats/ $60 dogs/ $185 overnights/ $35 house visits

Do all of the Apex people use the same terminology?

Incidentally, her pricing structure for pet sitting is expensive. No surprise there.

On another note, The Bloat admitted that he paid for sports picks from Darin Notaro. This must have been years ago before Darin Notaro changed his name to Steve Stevens.
    I was watching a video of Steve Stevens (they aree comical af) and he used the phrase, "Whatever it takes". I wonder where The Bloat came up with that line?

Comments

zealanddonk: Chrissy will be charging $185 for overnights fairly soon too

TheRivers: Must have been a real long tie ago…because last I docked the guy’s real name is Darren Otero

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickleball View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BedWetterBettor View Post

This was copied and pasted from Castro's website under Services:

Stay Elite Membership $15 per Month

Stay Elite is a monthly recurring subscription fee in addition to service fees. Club members receive priority booking, reduced service rates, waived Out-of-Service, Last Minute Booking, and Administering Medication fees. Member Rates: $45 Cats/ $60 dogs/ $185 overnights/ $35 house visits

Do all of the Apex people use the same terminology?

Incidentally, her pricing structure for pet sitting is expensive. No surprise there.

On another note, The Bloat admitted that he paid for sports picks from Darin Notaro. This must have been years ago before Darin Notaro changed his name to Steve Stevens.
    I was watching a video of Steve Stevens (they aree comical af) and he used the phrase, "Whatever it takes". I wonder where The Bloat came up with that line?
    Name:  10F26551-0B27-401C-96CE-0A5864F5FBD4.jpeg
Views: 279
Size:  511.4 KB

Comments

Phantom Limb: Fake as it is, I still enjoy "Money Talks". The shit talk is amusing.

Load Metric
    Apparently Adam Lyons didn’t get the memo that Chrissy is a fraud!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpqXy...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

When asked what do smart businesses do to succeed?

Chrissy’s response is “Do Whatever it Takes!” Hahahahah! Wow, what a profound statement!

What does he say when people asked him how do you win 99% of the time???

Chrissy - “Bet the winning side 99% of the time and you’ll win 99% of the time!”

I mean how can you go wrong with advice like that? What else life changing words of wisdom will the Colt goat come up with next?

Rube #1 - “Hey Kyle… I mean Kirk… How do you win a race?”

Chrissy -“Hurr hurr Be faster than everyone else!?!”

Rube #2 - "Chrissy, how does one become a millionaire on Youtube??"

Chrissy - "Derrrp, Start a Channel and Get over a Million followers, then monetize it!"

Comments

zealanddonk: Be faster than the repo man and the debt collectors
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 03-11-2023 at 08:37 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    As a highly successful youtuber I'm suprised Chrissy never brags about these:

https://www.youtube.com/creators/how...volved/awards/

Comments

Tariq Reed: Is there a "I Had 3 Channels Terminated" award?

BedWetterBettor: He’s rather give Christmas & Black Friday discount “specials” for his former Chums. $400 for lifetime membership, then $250 for it annnnd it’s gone! Remember when he had the audacity to offer $100 specials to rejoin for people he kicked out? Lol
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    As a highly successful youtuber I'm suprised Chrissy never brags about these:

https://www.youtube.com/creators/how...volved/awards/
    Speaking of highly successful YouTubers...

Coffezilla did this ep a few years ago and it seems we can now pinpoint the likely source(s) of Chrissy's job and college is a scam rants!

Though, I'm betting that guy is not the First to do it, he just sounds like a hood version of Chrissy, right down to the cheap walmart baseball cap and dingy hoodie. He even says "I'm a millionaire and I have a beautiful wife, I have a Nice dog..." All the while his eyes get shifty and he stammers. He also cites Robert Kiyosaki as his personal source of info, so I'm betting that's where Chrissy first heard it and listened to this Swag Academy dope or others like him to pull of his shtick.

Wonder if CZ would consider profiling our favorite Masturbating Mentor??? Problem would be getting good quality video footage that Spencer hasn't already used. Couldn't hurt but I doubt CZ would waste his time on such a small time buffoon like Chrissy. Still would be fun to try!
    Last edited by BedWetterBettor; 03-12-2023 at 07:30 AM.

Load Metric
    And the truth comes out… No bet of 20K or anywhere near that! Just more of the buy chips with Mr. Foster’s money and take a pic next to some greasy, unhealthy nasty cheap Chinese food and lie about wins that never happened routine!

Name:  8B7FD698-FEAF-4515-8CB1-8795480B4E1C.jpeg
Views: 453
Size:  463.7 KB

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CppwS...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

No wining sports ticket(s) means the 20K bet(s) are a Complete Lie, but we already knew that! Thanks for proving us right again Chrissy. It’s because of morons like you constantly contradicting yourself that haters get real credibility. So keep up your stupidity while we all laugh at your Expense!

Comments

TheRivers: Either the bet was a lie. Or he took Purdue money line. Or…he took Purdue and laid the points, won 22K and then dropped 14K at the tables.

Thread Information