Page 93 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2268

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Load Metric
    I know this forum skews older but if you still believe the argument is between right and left; you’re not going to make it.

Comments

country978:

OK2:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    I know this forum skews older but if you still believe the argument is between right and left; you’re not going to make it.
    It’s between good and evil and revelations will play out regardless. Just didn’t think I would see it accelerated in my lifetime.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    It’s between good and evil and revelations will play out regardless. Just didn’t think I would see it accelerated in my lifetime.
    I agree with Davidee’s point.

Neither side has a concession on good. Most people don’t believe in the charade anymore and that is the tragedy. The polling on democracy is just astounding

We are so fucked.

Comments

splitthis: There is only 1 good.

OK2:

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Hero

Sanlmar: +1. Appreciate

mickeycrimm:

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

THE BIBLE IS FICTION DUMMY. FIND A NEW GIMMICK.

Comments

splitthis: Enjoy hell dude

simpdog: offset

country978: there is no hell
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Marjorie Taylor Green also hammered the ex Twitter execs:

Comments

splitthis: Hero
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric

Comments

devidee: 6 gorillian lulz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

And its causing a catastrophe around the border. And the more it happens the more the people closest to the problem will be going to go along with “whatever it takes” to help solve what they correctly think is a huge problem.

You think the DT to Hitler comparisons were bad. Wait until someone actually runs on a true nationalistic platform. We are no more than 4-10 years away from that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    I initially had Lauren Boebert in the nut job category of Republicans but remarkably I’m starting to warm up to the bitch. Civil war and all, I guess. Heroic performance.

What I took away from this video was FBI parked at Twitter.

What’s worse than learning/confirming FBI presence at Twitter? The public will not really react to the government involvement in media.

We are way past too late. You can’t put that genie back in the bottle.

Doomed

Gold
    Load Metric
    A hospital in Yuma, Arizona is reportedly on the brink of collapse after providing $20 million in care for what has become a constant stream of illegal migrants.

Dr. Robert Transchel, president and CEO of Yuma, Arizona's Regional Medical Center

"It's been a long journey," he said. "We've been at this for well over a year now. We tracked our uncompensated care for a period of over six months, and we calculated that we've provided over $20 million in uncompensated care to the migrants crossing the border."

RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

And its causing a catastrophe around the border. And the more it happens the more the people closest to the problem will be going to go along with “whatever it takes” to help solve what they correctly think is a huge problem.

You think the DT to Hitler comparisons were bad. Wait until someone actually runs on a true nationalistic platform. We are no more than 4-10 years away from that.

absolutely correct w/ comparisons. look at current france and italy. they have always been about 10-20 years ahead of us w deficits, social spending, and immigration problems.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

good it's about time, we got too many fucking foreigners taking OUR GOT DERN JOBS

Comments

country978: lol they took our jobs

Load Metric
    Nancy Mace did a good job too. Lovewatching the Twitter worms squirm.:

Comments

country978: she seems ok to me. tough and well spoken and easy on the eyes

Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar: tick tock.

Load Metric
    I am experienced enough in life to know you don’t come back from these shifts in societal attitudes without a reset. An unfortunate & harsh cleansing. Perhaps there is no reset. I’ve suffered enough Western Civ classes in my life to know the arc of all great societies.

None of what I have to say really has any value or consequence. Just sobbing that will go unheard elsewhere. So so fucked.

Here’s something by way of value instead. Biden signed a Ukrainian Lend Lease Act last year. Similarly, the US provided Britain military aid during WWII and that was finally paid off on 2020.

How about them apples?

Ukraine gets leveled and we rebuild. For context, think Druff’s Cheney Halliburton and Iraq. The political influence the indebtedness created is a bonus too. I’m not down with the liberal world order like Druff but Lend Lease brings Ukraine into a clearer focus.

Enjoy

Load Metric
    Remember Biden told us the new IRS agents wouldn't be going after those making less than 400K per year. You didn't really believe that shit, did you? If you did, bwahahahahahahahaha!!

The IRS is now targeting tip workers with new regs. And the regs don't favor the workers. On a national scale it's a huge money grab....on the middle class.

Vegas is full of tip workers, waiters, bartenders, valet, housekeeping, poker dealers, blackjack dealers, floor attendants, etc.

It's well known that vegas service workers are a very powerful voting bloc. They vote en masse for dems. They are huge Biden supporters.

I call it the TAX ON STUPIDITY ACT. Those service workers were stupid enough to vote for Biden. Now Biden is predictably stabbing them in the back.They deserve the higher taxes for being so stupid. You can't make this shit up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Remember Biden told us the new IRS agents wouldn't be going after those making less than 400K per year. You didn't really believe that shit, did you? If you did, bwahahahahahahahaha!!

The IRS is now targeting tip workers with new regs. And the regs don't favor the workers. On a national scale it's a huge money grab....on the middle class.

Vegas is full of tip workers, waiters, bartenders, valet, housekeeping, poker dealers, blackjack dealers, floor attendants, etc.

It's well known that vegas service workers are a very powerful voting bloc. They vote en masse for dems. They are huge Biden supporters.

I call it the TAX ON STUPIDITY ACT. Those service workers were stupid enough to vote for Biden. Now Biden is predictably stabbing them in the back.They deserve the higher taxes for being so stupid. You can't make this shit up.

fine w/ me.. they should pay "their fair share" as well.

Load Metric

Interesting. My whole life Republicans have told me that the working class doesn’t pay their fair share.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

Interesting. My whole life Republicans have told me that the working class doesn’t pay their fair share.
    Funny, I've never heard that. You must be hearing things. The top 5% pay 99% of the taxes. Establishment republicans played a big role in that.

Thread Information