Page 61 of 114 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2268

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    That this is real defies comprehension. Yet I know it is.

Pretty much no one cares though. 25th amendment? Not a peep. You really are witnessing the end of any respect we once had for the institution of President. He is an insult to the office.

We have Americans sitting outside the homes of Supreme Court Justices. The Supreme Court was once a hallowed institution too. It was serious shit.

Biden isnÂ’t willfully incompetent. Senility isnÂ’t a lifestyle choice, Our failed democracy made Biden possible. ItÂ’s truly unbelievable where we are at.

There will be much more to keep you busy Davidee.

this is guaranteed at this point. demographics combined with the proliferation of the welfare state and the destruction of the traditional family are the primary culprits.

a penny for your thoughts...
    Recent thought on family values

I saw “Face the Nation” Sunday on CBS. Sunday was Mother’s Day. I watch very little mainstream news. They had the typical “feel good” piece at the end if I remember correctly.

Celebrating Single Mothers by Choice”. The fuck you say. I watch very little main stream news so I’m pretty sure it was CBS. I wasn’t exactly incredulous cause I know which way the wind is blowing but noted this new watermark in the decline.

The tragedy and problem of aggressive adolescent teens with no fathers. We were all aggressive young teens. It is simple chemistry. Except Druff, of course.

Yeah, we want to celebrate and encourage raising a kid without a father. Yeah, this is another great step forward for society. I get being a little libertarian and staying out of other folks shit but fucking celebrating single motherhood by choice marks a new low.

Comments

Tellafriend: This isn’t our country anymore
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 05-14-2022 at 08:15 AM.

Load Metric
    I’m always struck by Druff and Daly clinging to their self comforting “yeah, but it’ll be a while until that happens” reflex. Always seemed prudent in their past to resist being an alarmist, right? Minimize their concern?

The reason we study history is that the cycles of change usually exceed our lifetime. You have no personal memory of similar events. Great Depression, for instance. That’s why we study history.

I’m riding Daly a little harder recently. I see progress.

I have no words to describe the sheer velocity of change….

Load Metric

this is guaranteed at this point. demographics combined with the proliferation of the welfare state and the destruction of the traditional family are the primary culprits.

Recent thought on family values

I saw “Face the Nation” Sunday on CBS. Sunday was Mother’s Day. I watch very little mainstream news. They had the typical “feel good” piece at the end if I remember correctly.

Celebrating Single Mothers by Choice”. The fuck you say. I watch very little main stream news so I’m pretty sure it was CBS. I wasn’t exactly incredulous cause I know which way the wind is blowing but noted this new watermark in the decline.

The tragedy and problem of aggressive adolescent teens with no fathers. We were all aggressive young teens. It is simple chemistry. Except Druff, of course.

Yeah, we want to celebrate and encourage raising a kid without a father. Yeah, this is another great step forward for society. I get being a little libertarian and staying out of other folks shit but fucking celebrating single motherhood by choice marks a new low.
    welcome to the leftist woke ideology, this and trans bullshit

Biden will send you a crackpipe to cope

Load Metric

I feel compelled to comment on the latest mass shooting but there is really nothing too remarkable about it. Clearly everyone agrees.

New normal.

Gold
    Load Metric

I feel compelled to comment on the latest mass shooting but there is really nothing too remarkable about it. Clearly everyone agrees.

New normal.
    I have a hunch this shooting is going to get more press coverage and MSM narrative construction around it than the last 100 or so.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

New normal.
    I have a hunch this shooting is going to get more press coverage and MSM narrative construction around it than the last 100 or so.
    There is no question that the MSM evening news chooses stories with the best real time video. Most stories are Ring doorbell pieces.

I expect this kid’s go pro video will be sanitized and released. In that regard it’ll blow up, I guess.

Tsarnaev Sentenced To Death For Boston Marathon Bombing.
    10 years later the Rolling Stone cover boy finally receives punishment. The millenial teenage girls who had the cover on their bedroom wall are mothers now. Justice is so ridiculously slow that the Buffalo shooter had no freaking idea who Tsarnaev is or what the consequences might be.

Release Tsarnaev’s execution on Twitter Elon.

Name:  D7DCC6C5-7F98-4DE1-80C8-487259141371.jpeg
Views: 274
Size:  110.1 KB

Load Metric

New normal.
    Take the over

Its 198 year to date but it’s only the afternoon.

Load Metric
    Name:  2283686F-0ADD-46EE-BBFE-B248D8D497B0.jpeg
Views: 275
Size:  36.0 KB

Load Metric

Take the over

Los Angeles with a Sunday afternoon church shooting.

Load Metric
    eew i dont like seeing sally getting caught up in politics

Load Metric
    Name:  97F302A4-27C3-42AB-BBC2-92C5356768D5.jpeg
Views: 287
Size:  153.4 KB

Silver
    Load Metric

Take the over

Orange County, literally 2 blocks from my house, just outside our gated community. Sad!
    Sounds like the shooter was an elderly Asian man so the media focus will stay with the Buffalo shooter

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post

Orange County, literally 2 blocks from my house, just outside our gated community. Sad!
    Sounds like the shooter was an elderly Asian man so the media focus will stay with the Buffalo shooter
    So your issue is with the media not the mass shootings.

That says something about where we are at these days.

Silver
    Load Metric

I’m not sure how I feel at the moment given it happened so close to home in what’s normally a very quiet community. I’m sure the shock will wear off

Gold
    Load Metric
    For context I decided to look up Chicago's latest shootings.

2hrs ago
    Chicago shootings: 33 shot, 5 fatally, in weekend violence, CPD says
    Mayor Lightfoot is going to impose a curfew on unaccompanied minors.

I'm sure Baltimore, St Louis and all the rest are putting up good numbers as well.

I used to think gun control was the answer until I saw how knife crime took over in the uk.
    I just searched knife crime.
    4 hours ago
    Home Secretary backs police to increase stop and search to tackle knife crime and violence.
    8hrs ago
    Priti Patel lifts restrictions on use of stop and search to combat knife crime
    Home Secretary says she makes no apologies for trying to reduce the hurt inflicted on families
    Name:  knife.PNG
Views: 227
Size:  679.0 KB

Some races are more prone to violence than others and every now n then a white guy goes nuts about the relentless import of these violent groups.
    That's the cycle, they'll crackdown and impose tyranny but never face reality, diversity does not work.

Load Metric

You gotta stack like 25+ bodies at this point to get more than a couple of news cycles.

Wash, rinse, repeat. This is America now, it's awful.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

You gotta stack like 25+ bodies at this point to get more than a couple of news cycles.

The perpetrator needs to be white, heterosexual, and male in order for it to get into the national news cycle at all. Bonus points if he holds any kind of racist views.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

The perpetrator needs to be white, heterosexual, and male in order for it to get into the national news cycle at all. Bonus points if he holds any kind of racist views.

Look at the El Paso one from 2019, I barely remembered it. 23 dead, 23 wounded. Mainly latinos killed, manifesto in tow as well. Think that Trump and Laura Ingraham took the brunt of the blame from the left but it didn't matter.

It's just the normal cycle in America now; outrage, fingers pointing, nothing happens/nobody cares.

The precious white/hetero/males (that hate jews like you also, lol) will be fine.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I feel a sense of pride when I squeeze the gas pump these days. The prices are at record breaking highs but I don't let that keep me from thinking about the most important thing we should focus on as Americans, defending the nation of Ukraine.

Comments

Tellafriend: they would surely do the same for us

Thread Information