Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Lol @ the Trumptards Blaming Jan 6th on the Feds. Wait, What, OMG Could It Be?

Load Metric
    Biden should give Trump the Presidential metal of freedom for causing the January 6th 2021 Trump insurrection. Trump almost ended Democracy on that day. Next time he will.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post
    Skimming thread and swore I saw someone say Tucker is knocking it out of the park on his takes. TightLyfe

Playing poker the other night and there was a dude in the game I swore was doing a Tucker stand up routine.
    The topic was movies and One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, and he would start ranting on Bidens dementia.
    The football game on TV turned into transgender pronouns. On and on and on

Naturally he went broke about 5 times and spent about 50 in ATM fees.
    Search 'Tucker Carlson tonight this is worse than we thought'.
    It's only the most important news clip of the last 50 years

Load Metric
    Tucker. This is worse than we thought.

Comments

Sanlmar: I never watch this guy so +1 for posting. Slippery damn slope
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Yesterday, Stewart Rhodes, the Oath Keepers leader and 10 others were charged with "Seditious Conspiracy" by DOJ. Once again Ray Epps, also an Oath Keeper escapes being charged. Rhodes was there on January 6 but didn't enter the capitol building. The charges came about 48 hours after congress questioned the FBI on why no one had been charged with sedition. What a coincidence.

News items on the story:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...VINbtli-l4SVwL

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...rvXLAqMr408n3V

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...H2-AP-L8skydax

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Tucker. This is worse than we thought.

The left must resist the urge to censor and even criminalize the right. I know it's tempting to thin
    kht it would be so much better without all their dumb bullshit but it s not . It gets dark very fast.

Just remember right wing bullshit is how you know you're free, when you don't see it be very afraid

Comments

Sanlmar: We should be very concerned

Load Metric
    It’s gotta be a TOTAL coincidence that this story came out just before the FBI filed sedition and conspiracy charges against almost a dozen Oath Keepers. Amirite?

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I don't follow this much. Is the new argument that Trump told his peeps to march to the capitol so deepstate FBI would encourage them to overthrow the government? And therefore trump and sheep are not responsible for crimes?

Comments

MumblesBadly: That’s the Trumptard world’s twisted logic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    I don't follow this much. Is the new argument that Trump told his peeps to march to the capitol so deepstate FBI would encourage them to overthrow the government? And therefore trump and sheep are not responsible for crimes?
    Idiot Oath Keepers thought their communications using an encrypted messaging app would never see the legal light of day.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    It's not an argument. It's an investigation of the forces at work on Jan 6th.

Were any of the provocateurs in the crowd feds?
    Were the provocateurs acting alone?
    Were the provocateurs acting for a right wing group?
    Were the provocateurs running false flag operations for a left wing group?

Everyone wants to know who they were. I suspect it was a mixture of all of the above.

The feds just charged a small group with seditious conspiracy probably because they were embarrassed by the fact that a year had passed and they hadn't charged anyone with sedition. It's going to be very very hard for them to get convictions though.

PS: There is more violence in the large cities on any given weekend than occurred at the capitol riot on Jan 6th.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If you really want to get into the nuts and bolts of this obvious setup by the Feds on Jan 6th and in Michigan where they were going to "kidnap the governor" this is an absolute must watch. Revolver has been all over this from the beginning and there are details in here that will (well maybe not at this point) stun you.

EDIT - HAHAHA THE ELITE TECH OVERLORDS CENSORED IT HOW PERFECT.

It is on Rumble let me get that link.

https://rumble.com/vjm4hf-timcast-ir...ear-war-w.html

Gold
    Load Metric
    Actually, the point is the progressive elite class has constructed a revisionist history where the violent BLM riots of 2020 never happened, and this single populist right wing riot (which clearly had FBI provocateurs involved in it) is cynically being used by the powers at be to weaponize the federal government into a politically motivated police apparatus.

Comments

country978:

Load Metric
    More Republican criminal conspirators revealed, only this regarding several state electors slates.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    what else did MSNBC tell you mumbles? fucking idiot.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    More Republican criminal conspirators revealed, only this regarding several state electors slates.

The more the Dem party, bureaucratic establishment, and media focus on Jan 6th and ignore the problems the rest of us really care about, the more it comes across as just politically motivated tyranny. Not a good look.

I get it. The domestic agenda isn't working, so the Dems are ramping up to make a big spectacle of Jan 6th, including going after Republican politicians, timed right for the midterm elections. The problem is most of the American populace can see what is going on and isn't buying it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

The more the Dem party, bureaucratic establishment, and media focus on Jan 6th and ignore the problems the rest of us really care about, the more it comes across as just politically motivated tyranny. Not a good look.

I get it. The domestic agenda isn't working, so the Dems are ramping up to make a big spectacle of Jan 6th, including going after Republican politicians, timed right for the midterm elections. The problem is most of the American populace can see what is going on and isn't buying it.

only people that are buying it are rubes like MumblesBadly and sloppy joe, BCR

Comments

The Boz: Their “Looking for a handout…to get something free…looking for a handout…from you and me…and with the consent…of the President…their gonna get their way.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    https://reason.com/2022/01/26/gretch...ent-fbi-trial/

But the government's case against these 14 alleged extremists relies on work done by at least a dozen government informants and undercover FBI agents whose extensive involvement in the plot calls into question whether it would have moved forward at all without the government's prodding. Some of these government actors took lead roles in organizing the supposed plot—one of the informants was even paid $54,000 by the FBI.

Taken together, these and other details raise the strong possibility that the militia members were victims of entrapment on the part of the FBI.

Indeed, the revelations have prompted considerable, welcome scrutiny of the case from the mainstream media. "The FBI Investigation Into The Alleged Plot To Kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Has Gotten Very Complicated," conceded BuzzFeed News in an in-depth examination of the available evidence published last month. And earlier this week, The New York Times acknowledged that the involvement of informants and agents had "muddled" the case:

Another government asset, Stephen Robeson, worked as an informant during the investigation, but is no longer involved after pleading guilty to various felonies. And the government's star witness, FBI Agent Robert Trask, was fired by the agency after beating his wife following an orgy at a swingers party. Suffice it to say, it's very hard to tell the cops from the criminals in this matter.

The court may determine that none of this matters, and that even though the defendants were clearly goaded into action by the very law enforcement agents seeking to ensnare them, they still made the colossally stupid decision to proceed. Historically, victims of entrapment have had a tough time prevailing, no matter how duplicitously the FBI behaved.

But in any case, it is now clear that Whitmer was in no real danger. At all stages of the alleged plot, the FBI was aware of every facet: Their agents and informants were intimately involved—not just surveilling the militia members, but actively offering guidance on how to pull off the kidnapping. Yet Whitmer has become a more sympathetic figure on the national stage because she is perceived as a victim of former President Donald Trump's reckless rhetoric and emboldening of right-wing domestic terrorists.

"Every time the president ramps up his violent rhetoric, every time he fires up Twitter to launch another broadside against me, my family and I see a surge of vicious attacks sent our way," wrote Whitmer in an Atlantic article titled, "The Plot to Kidnap Me." The thrust of her piece is that Trump's criticism of governors in blue states inspires real violence, and she cites her own case as a near-example. Trump undoubtedly said many things that were vile and wrong, but the person most responsible for the Whitmer kidnapping plot is the FBI agent who greenlit this farce. (Ironically, in a speech condemning Trump for egging on right-wing terrorists, Whitmer thanked the FBI for thwarting the plot.)

Comments

Entropy: Cliffs: Entrw

Gold
    Load Metric
    In other words entrapment is not only totally legal but in many cases preferred hahaha

I

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Whitmer actually benefited from this plot, as it distracted people from her horrendous handling of the nursing homes during COVID. She actually did worse than Andrew Cuomo, because she didn't just mandate that COVID positive elderly people were sent back to nursing homes -- she placed COVID positive YOUNG people into the nursing homes, as well. Lots of deaths resulted. There was even that one really ugly video of a 20-year-old with known mental issues who was caught on camera beating up a bedridden old man. Of course, the media quickly dropped this story because the perpetrator was black, and the victim was white.

Anyway, she caused a lot of deaths there, and never had to pay for it. Cuomo got at least some level of comeuppance, but only because he became a liability to the party due to his sexual harassment stuff, and because the party was sick of him because of his abrasive and sometimes threatening tactics.

Whitmer has actually been really horrible, but the media was able to present her as a victim of right wing militias, so that's what we're supposed to think about when her name comes up.

Comments

Entropy: Talk about lil known facts wtf

Load Metric
    Whitmer actually benefited from this plot, as it distracted people from her horrendous handling of the nursing homes during COVID. She actually did worse than Andrew Cuomo, because she didn't just mandate that COVID positive elderly people were sent back to nursing homes -- she placed COVID positive YOUNG people into the nursing homes, as well. Lots of deaths resulted. There was even that one really ugly video of a 20-year-old with known mental issues who was caught on camera beating up a bedridden old man. Of course, the media quickly dropped this story because the perpetrator was black, and the victim was white.

Anyway, she caused a lot of deaths there, and never had to pay for it. Cuomo got at least some level of comeuppance, but only because he became a liability to the party due to his sexual harassment stuff, and because the party was sick of him because of his abrasive and sometimes threatening tactics.

Whitmer has actually been really horrible, but the media was able to present her as a victim of right wing militias, so that's what we're supposed to think about when her name comes up.
    funny how that worked out, almost as if it was totally set up by glowies

Load Metric
    Hey, Druff! Are you on board with Trump issuing pardons to the prosecuted Jan 6 rioters if he gets re-elected as Prez?

Or like some notable GOPers, are you going to express mild distaste for Trump suggesting this and still support his re-election come hell or highwater?

Thread Information