Page 751 of 946 FirstFirst ... 251651701741747748749750751752753754755761801851 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,020 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I wonder what the Europeans amongst us have to say about this:

https://nypost.com/2021/11/21/europe...lent-protests/

This type of ugliness is soon to come here too. The government has, is presently, and will continue to infringe on the free will of its people. Sooner or later a lot of people are going to have had enough and we will see the same anger erupt due to government over step at all levels. Good for these courageous folks from across the pond to stand up to tyranny like their parents and grandparents and great grandparents did. The Europeans are fucking freedom fighters and our brothers. We never had to truly fight for our lives here in America and so maybe we're just willingly forking over our freedoms because only a very few ever actually fight for us. These people know what its like to fight for survival and freedom. We dont. 3 cheers for Europe!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

This type of ugliness is soon to come here too. The government has, is presently, and will continue to infringe on the free will of its people. Sooner or later a lot of people are going to have had enough and we will see the same anger erupt due to government over step at all levels. Good for these courageous folks from across the pond to stand up to tyranny like their parents and grandparents and great grandparents did. The Europeans are fucking freedom fighters and our brothers. We never had to truly fight for our lives here in America and so maybe we're just willingly forking over our freedoms because only a very few ever actually fight for us. These people know what its like to fight for survival and freedom. We dont. 3 cheers for Europe!
    The difference is that in America we can just move to a different neighborhood (state). Some people actually want these rules.

Changing your nationality is a bigger deal.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 11-21-2021 at 12:45 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

The difference is that in America we can just move to a different neighborhood (state). Some people actually want these rules.

The ones who want the rules will never so much as entertain a discussion about whether or not they cause a far greater problem than any virus ever could. The answer is not for one to move and if it is that in itself is un-American

Load Metric

The ones who want the rules will never so much as entertain a discussion about whether or not they cause a far greater problem than any virus ever could. The answer is not for one to move and if it is that in itself is un-American
    It’s their privilege in a free country.

The greatest privilege and freedom Americans possess is the freedom to move and states rights. I give DeSantis credit for making this clearer. Covid had some positive influence.

For all Druff’s crying and wailing about the libs he can pack up and move to Colorado. He can take the catalytic converter off his vehicle, mount his rifle in his back window and put a giant American flag in the bed of his lifted pickup.

Hanging out with the homeless and sunning his balls is more important. Whatever works but the crying is kinda lame.

This mask business is a regional thing. You go to NH a lot. It’s a different world than Mass, for example.

Load Metric
    The borders between states aren’t like the borders in Europe.

The restrictions on travel between states during Covid was a VERY interesting precedent, however. I made a mental note.

Mass actually had police cruisers pulling people over during the height last year. Hmmmm

Load Metric

Well...

"Austria, Croatia, Italy, Northern Ireland, the French territory of Guadeloupe and the Netherlands to protest the moves."

...in WW2 they were mostly either for tyranny (Italy, Austria and Croatia) or spent very little time fighting against it (Netherlands, France and Northern Ireland). Netherlands surrendered after 5 days. France surrendered after 6 weeks. Ireland was neutral (50k volunteers though from Northern Ireland).

Gold
    Load Metric

The greatest privilege and freedom Americans possess is the freedom to move and states rights. I give DeSantis credit for making this clearer. Covid had some positive influence.

For all Druff’s crying and wailing about the libs he can pack up and move to Colorado. He can take the catalytic converter off his vehicle, mount his rifle in his back window and put a giant American flag in the bed of his lifted pickup.

Hanging out with the homeless and sunning his balls is more important. Whatever works but the crying is kinda lame.

This mask business is a regional thing. You go to NH a lot. It’s a different world than Mass, for example.
    I dont have to abandon my home and my town simply because I oppose or support one thing or another. It is the freedom we have that allows us to make this choice but gradual segregation based on political point of view is not necessary because I am free to my own point of view no matter what state I may happen to live in. Diversity of views is good wherever you are.

Load Metric
    Specifically the French territory of Guadeloupe though is Caribbean. So they did even less fighting and to this day is a French colony. It's a part of EU, but the free travel thing doesn't apply (Schengen).

Load Metric

I dont have to abandon my home and my town simply because I oppose or support one thing or another. It is the freedom we have that allows us to make this choice but gradual segregation based on political point of view is not necessary because I am free to my own point of view no matter what state I may happen to live in. Diversity of views is good wherever you are.
    There are two truths you need to cotton up to. We live in a divided country. Life is short. Neither fact is going to change.

The division in the US is only going to become more profound until some shock hits the society and resets values.

Inertia regarding where people live has always been a puzzlement to me. Why do people live in the ghettos of Detroit, for instance? We posses the greatest gift of mobility in the world and people take a pass and live out their short ass life in limited opportunity and misery.

Comments

country978: that sure is peculiar

Load Metric
    The borders between states aren’t like the borders in Europe.

The restrictions on travel between states during Covid was a VERY interesting precedent, however. I made a mental note.

Mass actually had police cruisers pulling people over during the height last year. Hmmmm
    Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  58.8 KB

Load Metric

There are two truths you need to cotton up to. We live in a divided country. Life is short. Neither fact is going to change.

The division in the US is only going to become more profound until some shock hits the society and resets values.

Inertia regarding where people live has always been a puzzlement to me. Why do people live in the ghettos of Detroit, for instance? We posses the greatest gift of mobility in the world and people take a pass and live out their short ass life in limited opportunity and misery.
    Many if not most simply don't have the means nor the ambition to make much a move; leaving behind everyone you know without a career simply isn't feasible.

Pair the above with a kid in the mix and/or a criminal record and say goodbye to your dreams. The myth of religion serves as an effective placebo to a dull life as well.

Not to say that people can't find happiness regardless despite Americans being more miserable than the average country but few dream of living life in a flyover state, it just happens.

Comments

dwai: cold blooded
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I THOUGHT BIDEN HAD A PLAN FOR THIS VIRUS!

TRUMP HANDED HIM 3 VACCINES!!!

Name:  Screenshot_20211125-185517_Gallery.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  147.2 KB

BIDEN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 230K MURDERS!

Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Those unaccounted 1437 LIVES MATTER. You of all people should know that !

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Those unaccounted 1437 LIVES MATTER. You of all people should know that !
    I will say 20 hail Fauci’s to pay for my sins

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20211125-204753_Chrome.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  228.5 KB

GET YOUR NEVER ENDING BOOSTERS YALL

that's gonna be a big no from me dawg, and I'm guessing a lot of people are sick of this bullshit "pandemic"

IT'S OVER

Comments

BCR: Tight Thanksgiving you fucking loser

splitthis: Offset the fat gym guy

Load Metric
    Dwai as soon as you recognize it was a pandemic the Who and CDC will have a joint press conference that their mission was accomplished.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Dwai as soon as you recognize it was a pandemic the Who and CDC will have a joint press conference that their mission was accomplished.
    Name:  emoji-1.png
Views: 361
Size:  198.6 KB

Silver
    Load Metric
    ** THE VACCINE IS CAUSING THE MUTATIONS **

https://thehighwire.com/videos/vacci...n-catastrophe/

"the vaccines are breading variants"

Comments

splitthis: Not surprising

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    ** THE VACCINE IS CAUSING THE MUTATIONS **

https://thehighwire.com/videos/vacci...n-catastrophe/

"the vaccines are breading variants"

Solid source. Owned by this faggot anti-vaxxer

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Del_Bigtree

Comments

dwai: lol links to Wikipedia

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Will The Who be playing “Won’t Get Fooled Again”? That song is awesome live.

Comments

country978: love the who!!

Thread Information