Who you got this year? What are the big stories? Any breaking stories or news? Thats what this thread is for.

I will start it off with a homer pick. I placed a few wagers this past summer while in Vegas on the Chiefs at 40:1 to win the Super Bowl. To me thats just insane value for a team that has been in the playoffs the last few years. The season hinges on the development and play of Patrick Mahomes. I personally think he is the real deal. The offense has the opportunity to be the best in the league after we added Sammy Watkins on the outside. Mahomes throwing bombs to Tyreke Hill, Kelce in the middle, the leagues leading rusher last year in Kareem Hunt. Solid back ups all around in Chris Conley and Spencer Ware (who was having a breakout year before blowing out his knee and missing 2017). The defense has been suspect and lost some long time contributers in Derek Johnson and Tamba Hali. They also traded away Marcus Peters. At a minimum you should be getting these Chiefs players on your fantasy teams as they will likely be involved in a lot of shoot outs.

Leveon Bell holding out. Will he really stay gone 10 weeks?

The Falcons looked pretty bleh in week 1 and lost their Pro Bowl safety for the season. Are they done already?

Any surprise teams capable of making the playoffs? Everyone is jumping on the Cleveland train but I dont see them making the playoffs anyways. Are the Bears going to be resurgent under a young QB in the same model as the Chiefs I outlined above? Can Jaxonville stay at the top? Who else will surprise the league?