Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Police video: Why using non lethal force is not as easy as it seems.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    They shouldn't have been swinging their batons one handed. I'm sure it hurts like hell to get hit like that but if the object is to incapacitate a threat they should have swung two handed and broken arms or legs on the first swing.
    Cops could have dealt with this another way. Tough guy cop jumped out of the car and gave orders like he was a marine instructor in boot camp and immediately grabbed someone and said he was cuffing people.
    How would you have dealt with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    haha that was hoser - sorry if i was harsh, no idea it was you lol
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Cops could have dealt with this another way. Tough guy cop jumped out of the car and gave orders like he was a marine instructor in boot camp and immediately grabbed someone and said he was cuffing people.
    Actually my mistake, I was pretty tired when I watched this last night and just broke it down frame by frame from when it started, I thought the cop who rolled in was the one talking (and he wasn't) and just jumped right in but he didn't jump in until the other dude kind of cut him off and that set the whole thing off. This was just a ticking time bomb ready to go off

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

This was just a ticking time bomb ready to go off

Quite possible that something was going to happen no matter what the police had done in the beginning.

Load Metric

here is an hour long press conference of the Cottonwood Chief of Police going over the incident in slow motion, after a slow start he eventually elaborates on what is going on better than Ron Jaworski breaking down NFL game film

(at the start the chief had trouble working the laptop controlling the video, but eventually got that fixed--opportunity for one of you techno geeks to get a contract to train the Cottonwood police on operating 'puters?)

anyway in the video you see these people took some real damage and kept fighting...the police used all their tasor cartridges, and squirted them with pepper spray a few times (the police chief will point on when those events happen on the video) and whacked em a bunch with their clubs...these guys were determined fighters

take aways for us all from this: a tasor will often not penetrate a heavy jacket..but if you are hit with a tazor roll on the ground to break the wires and end the stun charge...you will see the Gaver guys doing that; body punches to police are not effective because the bulletproof vest they wear also provide some cushion against blows--so try to gouge eyes and rips ears/noses when fighting in close quarters with police; police will not fire at you if you have someone behind you, so stay near other people;

happy rioting guys!
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 04-11-2015 at 09:34 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Tight life
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    officer Turley is GOD

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You know what happens now? Next time these cops come up on a similar situation, they will pull out their guns a little faster than they did here and maybe someone gets shot that shouldn't. Anyone that thinks cops have an easy job is retarded. Anyone getting on the bandwagon standing up for the criminals and condemning the cops, you can fuck off.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Betcheckbet it's funny how the roles are reversed. Progressives like you are all for the police state and absolute dominance over the serfs and the peasants while tea party conservative s are for personal right and freedom. I could never be a cop. I don't have the stomach to bash someone over the skull because he refused to accept a parking ticket.. shoot somebody because he pushed me and ran and watch HIM DIE on the street and I respond "too bad you shouldn't of run"

Thread Information