Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Terrorism is mostly bullshit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Not sure if you will believe me or not, but I did not say these things to insult you, or try to engage in some sort of flame war, so if you feel you need "confirmed victory" than so be it. Whatever makes you feel better. Honestly your posts don't bother me, and I mostly skim past anything you write, so take that FWIW. I'm just saying these things as someone concerned for another fellow human being, and the lives he might endanger in the future.

Trust me when I tell you, there's a reason why most everyone you talk to in social gatherings quickly finds a reason to get away from you within 10 minutes and avoids future encounters.
    So you didn't debunk any of the points made, and instead tried to argue the person who made them with remarks about mental health. Projection much?

Of course you don't read my posts, that's why you fail when trying to argue my points. All the posts I've seen you make are personal troll posts directed at Garrett re his family, that's some noble forum work you're doing there.

You don't know me from Adam, so I have no idea where you're getting the 10 min social interaction smear from. Projecting again?

The lady doth protest too much me thinks..
    1. Your "points" are never worth debating or debunking. They are the ramblings of nonsensical wingnut gibberish. You think you are making valid points, but please believe me when I tell you, you aren't. It's that chemical imbalance at work my brother.

2. In all of my posts I think I've made a total of 5-10 posts towards Garrett, and that has only been since he called someone who just had a stroke a "scammer" and now recently asked if he could bet on how 149 innocent lives were lost. Couldn't resist to respond to that sick shit. Personally I try to leave Garrett alone, and have done so for the most part, but sometimes he makes it impossible.

3. Not projecting, just stating what I know happens when some dude you meet starts spouting off about how 9/11 was a hoax, and Sandy Hook was paid actors... You walk the fuck away from him and avoid all future contact. If you are somehow able to keep these beliefs to the internet as opposed to actually discussing them in public then kudos to you. You're either trolling here and don't believe anything you write, or smart enough to not spout this nonsense off in real life.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 03-27-2015 at 06:29 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Fuck you Gaymer.....if you truly don't believe that folks didn't die in those incidents on 9/11 there is no point in continuing this.....as Vegas said you are just completely out of touch with reality.......many, many folks both at Marsh and McLennan and various financial firms died that day.....

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Not sure if you will believe me or not, but I did not say these things to insult you, or try to engage in some sort of flame war, so if you feel you need "confirmed victory" than so be it. Whatever makes you feel better. Honestly your posts don't bother me, and I mostly skim past anything you write, so take that FWIW. I'm just saying these things as someone concerned for another fellow human being, and the lives he might endanger in the future.

Trust me when I tell you, there's a reason why most everyone you talk to in social gatherings quickly finds a reason to get away from you within 10 minutes and avoids future encounters.
    So you didn't debunk any of the points made, and instead tried to argue the person who made them with remarks about mental health. Projection much?

Of course you don't read my posts, that's why you fail when trying to argue my points. All the posts I've seen you make are personal troll posts directed at Garrett re his family, that's some noble forum work you're doing there.

You don't know me from Adam, so I have no idea where you're getting the 10 min social interaction smear from. Projecting again?

DEBUNK THIS HONEY: HUMAN FECES TURNS BLUE UPON MAKING CONTACT WITH WATER. THE REPTILLIAN JEW WORLD ORDER HAS US BRAINWASHED TO THINK ITS BROWN OR USUALLY CLOSE TO IT. THEIR HOLOGRAM TECHNOLOGY DATING BACK DECADES AND HAS FOOLED YOU ALL. NOT ME THO.

OH YOU'RE SHIT IS BROWN? SO IS YOUR NEIGHBOR'S? YOU FUCKIN COMMIES ARE IN ON THE COVERUP. I SEEN IT ON YOUTUBE SHEEP. NOW PROVE ME WRONG, WITH PROOF PLEASE.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurdleking View Post
    Fuck you Gaymer.....if you truly don't believe that folks didn't die in those incidents on 9/11 there is no point in continuing this.....as Vegas said you are just completely out of touch with reality.......many, many folks both at Marsh and McLennan and various financial firms died that day.....
    Sounds like a massive kop out. You said you personally knew six that died, give names or gtfo.

Lets see what you're made of, be a king and jump the final hurdle.. C'mon, the people want to see evidence.

Load Metric
    REG ARE U A FAN OF CONSPIRACYDUDESFURY ON YOUTUBE? HE'S RIGHT UP YOUR ALLEY.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

1. Your "points" are never worth debating or debunking. They are the ramblings of nonsensical wingnut gibberish. You think you are making valid points, but please believe me when I tell you, you aren't. It's that chemical imbalance at work my brother.

2. In all of my posts I think I've made a total of 5-10 posts towards Garrett, and that has only been since he called someone who just had a stroke a "scammer" and now recently asked if he could bet on how 149 innocent lives were lost. Couldn't resist to respond to that sick shit. Personally I try to leave Garrett alone, and have done so for the most part, but sometimes he makes it impossible.

3. Not projecting, just stating what I know happens when some dude you meet starts spouting off about how 9/11 was a hoax, and Sandy Hook was paid actors... You walk the fuck away from him and avoid all future contact. If you are somehow able to keep these beliefs to the internet as opposed to actually discussing them in then public kudos to you. You're either trolling here and don't believe anything you write, or smart enough to not spout this nonsense off in real life.
    waffle waffle zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bore the fuck off will you?

Load Metric

3. Not projecting, just stating what I know happens when some dude you meet starts spouting off about how 9/11 was a hoax, and Sandy Hook was paid actors... You walk the fuck away from him and avoid all future contact. If you are somehow able to keep these beliefs to the internet as opposed to actually discussing them in then public kudos to you. You're either trolling here and don't believe anything you write, or smart enough to not spout this nonsense off in real life.
    waffle waffle zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bore the fuck off will you?
    LOL... Obv hitting too close to home.

You asked Hurdleking for a list of names. Here you go Sherlock...

These were all real people my friend, most if not all had friends and family who still miss them today, all killed in 9/11...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/09...-sept-11-2001/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They're all vicsims.

First name on the rapsheet, Gordon M. Aamoth, Jr.:

Name:  1794918828BioPhoto_Aamoth_Gordon.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  14.8 KB

http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/d...idbio=77894864

Taken from here:

Name:  20110502_gordon-aamoth_2.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  29.5 KB

Quite clearly a photoshop job, like EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

Here's a tribute from his page:

"I never knew this man, but his life and tragic death were not wasted. Each victim who gave his or her life died for the future freedom of the free world. Through their tragic death a trusting nation was awakened from a trusting slumber and transformed to the roar of an angry nation that will be heard for 100 years. Through his death and the death of all the victims my children will be free and safe. "

And there's plenty more lame ass phony tributes where that came from, the perp's have put a lot of work into these vicsims.

What you'll find is that none of the names on that list you provided Vegas will be found in the social security death register:

Don't you think it's about time you used some common sense and connect the dots?

Load Metric
    Don't bother guys. reg likely also believes the Sandy Hook homes were gifted on xmas as per some misconstrued gov't webpage.

Load Metric
    Serious question here, Reg, I'll even flick on my caps switch:

DO YOU BELIEVE 9/11 TOURIST GUY WAS REAL?

MOST OF THE DRIBBLE YOU'RE POSTING IS CHAMPIONED BY FELLAS WHO BELIEVE HE WAS.

I'LL WAIT.

*ROLLS UP A GOODY*

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Chaps you are right and about now I wish I was in your neck of the woods sharing a blunt but will have to indulge alone tonight......Gaymer check that list for the folks at Cantor Fitz and Marsh and McLennan who died that day, many independent lists are online, I am done with you....no point in any further discussion, you are occupying a different reality.....had friends both places whose families miss them still and I can assure you their deaths were real.....

Load Metric
    They're all vicsims.

First name on the rapsheet, Gordon M. Aamoth, Jr.:

Name:  1794918828BioPhoto_Aamoth_Gordon.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  14.8 KB

http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/d...idbio=77894864

Taken from here:

Name:  20110502_gordon-aamoth_2.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  29.5 KB

Quite clearly a photoshop job, like EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

Here's a tribute from his page:

"I never knew this man, but his life and tragic death were not wasted. Each victim who gave his or her life died for the future freedom of the free world. Through their tragic death a trusting nation was awakened from a trusting slumber and transformed to the roar of an angry nation that will be heard for 100 years. Through his death and the death of all the victims my children will be free and safe. "

And there's plenty more lame ass phony tributes where that came from, the perp's have put a lot of work into these vicsims.

What you'll find is that none of the names on that list you provided Vegas will be found in the social security death register:

Don't you think it's about time you used some common sense and connect the dots?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Comments

gauchojake: Here here

Load Metric
    When Vegas is quoting sizzle to make another poster look like a retard...well... Nuff said

Comments

vegas1369: lol

thesparten: I'm too busy paying taxes so your mom could be on the news screaming"I got my Obama phone"

RegGaymer: No

Load Metric

3. Not projecting, just stating what I know happens when some dude you meet starts spouting off about how 9/11 was a hoax, and Sandy Hook was paid actors... You walk the fuck away from him and avoid all future contact. If you are somehow able to keep these beliefs to the internet as opposed to actually discussing them in public then kudos to you. You're either trolling here and don't believe anything you write, or smart enough to not spout this nonsense off in real life.

Comments

RegGaymer: go back to sleep fucking braindead loser

JimmyG_415: No shit you brain dead loser
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Vegas is a such a good dude. He is sincerely trying to help Reg here. I just don't have it in me to care about crazy fuckers on the internet, but it's nice to see someone actually try to reach this poor guy.

Comments

vegas1369: Appreciate the kind words. TY.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

That's what PROGRESSIVES do. Logic, sanity and evidence are there downfall..deflect and redirect Is what they do

Load Metric
    theSpaten werent you leaving for a month?

that lasted about 12 hours...

Think you could do everyone a favor and stop spouting off about politics?

You are beyoond annoying and simply repeat shit over and over like the dult you are
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    theSpaten werent you leaving for a month?

that lasted about 12 hours...

Think you could do everyone a favor and stop spouting off about politics?

You are beyoond annoying and simply repeat shit over and over like the dult you are
    Can't do. Got the pfa shakes...it's my calling and burden..

Comments

Sanlmar:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Vegas is a such a good dude. He is sincerely trying to help Reg here. I just don't have it in me to care about crazy fuckers on the internet, but it's nice to see someone actually try to reach this poor guy.
    Err Vegas tried to insult me under the pretense that he was giving mental health advice and I comfortably destroyed him for his weak sauce non sequitur spiel.

As for you, well, what exactly do you offer? I see you as a nothing poster, someone who blends into the background, the toaster oven that tries to fit into the small and grubby kitchen.

Comments

4Dragons: talkin' shit about my cousin

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurdleking View Post
    Chaps you are right and about now I wish I was in your neck of the woods sharing a blunt but will have to indulge alone tonight......Gaymer check that list for the folks at Cantor Fitz and Marsh and McLennan who died that day, many independent lists are online, I am done with you....no point in any further discussion, you are occupying a different reality.....had friends both places whose families miss them still and I can assure you their deaths were real.....
    Why do I have to go and look up a list of simulated entities?

So you had friends that worked in both of these insurance firms, but you wont give names.

You are FOS!

Thread Information