Thread: P.S.A- Are you inhaling unhealthy levels of formaldehyde at home 24/7 (Attn Pooh)

Load Metric

P.S.A- Are you inhaling unhealthy levels of formaldehyde at home 24/7 (Attn Pooh)

If you live in a home with Lumber Liquidators flooring, the answer is most likely yes. I know it's scary especially if you have kids but as that old saying goes, 'you get what you pay for'.

Lumber Liquidators is being investigated for having unhealthy levels of Formaldehyde/carcinogens in its flooring. They have already admitted recently to investors they have failed these tests for formaldehyde/carcinogens and are working with the necessary agencies (EPA/FTC/CPSC) all the ones you never want to have issues with as a publically traded company. Which they all are. The reason they can sell .99 flooring (lol), is by making it in China to their standards, and then wholesaling it here (lol). Some now know I grew up in a wood flooring company and am very familiar with the business. Lumber Liquidators is known as "Scumber Liquidators", and for a reason. They are everything you should hate in business, the undercutting wholesaler/big giant/put out the little guy type with low morals. Also with way too much breadth of reach. Obviously, Chinas standards are no where ours.

So if you think your home may have Lumber Liquidator flooring you should really get these tests done. Make sure you aren't inhaling the equivalent of a cigarette made in China (pooh) 24/7 every moment that you are home. Also if you own this stock and didn't already dump it already obv GTFO!

*Not a troll thread. If you have kids especially, and had a few thousand sq. ft. of anything Lumber Liquidators put into your home you should really be testing your home for unsafe levels of formaldehyde/carcinogens.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/03/25/news...-safety-probe/

http://www.wsj.com/articles/safety-r...ors-1427296710

etc...
    Last edited by garrett; 03-25-2015 at 11:13 AM.

Load Metric
    I thought I saw something about you refinishing hardwood floors.

You are only hearing about this now? You must have been the most "at risk" guy in America working with this shit in ignorance.

Isn't this a moonlanding?

Regarding stock we already bought and sold this several times and posted in FAO STOCK THREAD

Comments

garrett: Yo didnt buy shit, post a lgeitimate BUY order and prove it! SONATINE DUPE

WillieMcFML: sonatine dupe offset rep

Load Metric
    Did you hear your dad discussing this with your older brother?

I ask because they have jobs where this would be relevant, whereas you dont have a job.

Also...

This thread is now about Harry Potter seducing you.

"This is not happening. This is not happening," Garrett murmured over and over again as he tried to drown himself in the basin full of water. His hair was sopping wet when he finally lifted his head up. "There's a simple explanation. There's always an explanation," he said, trying to calm down. "And the explanation is..."

He bit his knuckles as he screamed in rage. "Goddamnit!"

And the worst part was...

He...

He couldn't stop staring at Potter.

Harry.

"Is there any particular reason you've given up sleeping, Joshua?" Blaise asked.

"Shut it," Garrett said without his usual bite. He was much too exhausted to take Blaise's words into consideration.

Theo rolled his eyes at Blaise. Blaise answered with a scowl before turning back to Garrett and saying, "I'm just worried about you."

Garrett couldn't sleep. No. Garrett wouldn't sleep. Because every time he did, he felt the steady breath ghosting against his neck and drifting towards his lips. And it sure wasn't Astoria. In class, Garrett would cast frequent glances at the Gryffindor, which the latter was blissfully ignorant of. In the Great Hall, Garrett merely needed to look up from his food to stare at Harry.

He wasn't staring because he found himself attracted to Potter. Garrett would have poisoned himself and jumped into the lake infested with merpeople if that were the case. Garrett stared so he could find something attractive about Potter. And there was nothing. Absolutely nothing. Potter was boring. In comparison to Astoria's physical beauty, Potter lost. Hands down. Garrett found her delicate skin and full lips distracting. Her dainty hands and silken hair made her the stunning woman that she was. Her alluring laugh and careful words added the mystery.

But with Potter?

He was just a guy. Like every other guy.

So why would Garrett be dreaming about him at night?

To give him credit, Garrett tried quite hard to stop thinking about Potter.

Blond hair, blond hair, blond hair... black... could be nice... too.
    Blue eyes, blue eyes, blue eyes... green... was pretty... too.
    Soft, soft, soft... firm... felt amazing... too.

Garrett groaned, turning around in bed. "Har–" he gasped, jerking up. "No," he choked. He fell back onto the pillow, curling into the blankets. He felt the hot breath against his neck. He swept his hand against his skin. The heat lingered, now moving towards his cheek. Then to his lips. Then on his lips. A tantalizing tongue ran across those lips. Wandering hands ran from his waist to his chest. Strong. Unafraid. Perfect.

"I'm going to kill him," Garrett muttered. He wasn't kidding. He figured that killing Potter would guarantee him reprieve from the unusually large number of wet dreams he had been having.

And, to this day, he swears that the reason he picked the fight was because of his sleep deprivation.

The dreaded fight...

After weeks of peace between Potter and Joshua, the tensions blew up in Hagrid's face as he tried to each the class about dugbogs. It proved to be a challenge since the animals insisted on mangling ankles of unsuspecting students. The small dugbogs were camouflaged in the forest floor. They would slither towards prey, scampering on sharp-clawed paws and biting with fangs. Socks and shoes were horrifically mutilated.

Harry leapt out of the way when he felt the nip at his foot. He knocked into Joshua. "Watch it," Garrett snapped, shoving Harry away. Harry didn't answer, rolling his eyes instead. Those damned green eyes. Garrett's scowl worsened. "No one ever taught you manners?" he asked.

"Sorry, sheesh!" Harry exclaimed. "Thought you had grown up."

Which soon escalated to...

"Fuck your high horse and stop being a bloody twat. You're a nobody now, Joshua."

"I'm the– oh, fuck you! You're the one with the damned special privileges. Know what's special about you? Your fucking scar. That's it!"

Which then escalated to...

Harry lunged at Garrett, throwing a heavy punch. Garrett dodged it, grabbing Harry by the shirt and whipping him to the ground. Harry landed on his arm, hearing a soft crunch as though his shoulder had popped out. He shouted in pain, flailing and causing Garrett to be bucked off of him. Garrett felt a knee hit his stomach, winding him. He was slammed into the ground, a burst of black filling his vision as pain bloomed in his head.

That was as far as they got.

Hagrid looked terrifying as he split the fight with a sharp crack of his wand. Harry and Garrett were thrown to opposite ends of the clearing, landing on their backs. "Detention, both of you!" he snapped. "Go to Madam Pomfrey. Now!"

The two were on their feet and out of the vicinity of the half-giant in record time. Harry had only seen Hagrid that angry once – when Grawp was attacked. The consequences of Hagrid's swinging arms were not something anyone wanted to witness. Harry stormed off ahead of Garrett, never wanting anything to do with that son of a bitch again. It wasn't until he reached the doors that he realized Garrett wasn't following him. He looked back to find Garrett on the ground, unconscious. "Damn it, Joshua," Harry swore. For a brief moment he considered leaving the Slytherin to rot. But his Gryffindor side came out. He trudged down towards Garrett. "Oi, wake up," he muttered, nudging Garrett with his shoe.

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?" Harry asked. "Get up."

Garrett blinked awake. Everything was swimming in front of him. He felt a hand lifting him up. His head wouldn't stop pounding. He tried to push away from the bruising grip. But when the hand left him, he fell to his knees. The pain in his legs brought him back to his senses. Sound came rushing back into his ears. The irritating voice of Potter was nagging him. "Shut up," he said heavily. Harry snapped his mouth shut. He held in his petty name-calling. Garrett sounded pained. Harry tried to get him standing again. This time he was met with considerably less resistance. Garrett leaned into Harry. "Everything hurts," he mumbled.

"Hmm," Harry said. "Madam Pomfrey can fix that."

"We'll get in trouble," Garrett said, his mind reverting to the bare essentials.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Let's go," he said, trying to drag Garrett towards the doors. "Think you can make it?"

"I'm fine," Garrett sighed, falling limp.

Harry fell with him. "Okay. Not fine," he heaved, pushing Garrett off of him.

Garrett was jolted awake by a spell and stern words. "–don't know when you boys will grow up and stop with this foolish– oh, good. You're awake." Madam Pomfrey started shoving potions into his mouth. He sputtered, some of the vile liquid running down the wrong pipe. Then he heard Potter say, "But can I leave?"

"You two are on the same boat," she answered. "You're staying overnight. Drink up."

As though a switch had been flicked on, Garrett sat up in bed. He was as awake as he was ever going to be. Pepper-Up potion. "Fuck," he swore piteously. He wanted to sleep. Not stay awake.

"Language!" Madam Pomfrey gasped. "No more profanities out of you. Be glad that I'm not reporting you two to the Headmistress." And with that, she stormed away.

Harry groaned and fell back onto his bed. "You suck, Joshua," he said tiredly. "You're the one with the fucked head and I'm the one who gets the Pepper-Up."

"I got a shot too," Garrett grumbled, laying down in bed. "Now shut up."

"If you had just shut up when I told you to, we–"

"So it's my fault that you have the worst–"

"It sure as hell isn't my fault for nearly breaking–"

"Stop it!" Madam Pomfrey interrupted loudly. "One more peep out of you and you will be dealing with Professor McGonagall. Understood?"

She was met with silence. She gave them a final glare before walking away. Harry turned towards the window. Garrett turned towards the wall. And they wiled away the hours, staring at nothing as their minds raced from the potion.

6:00 PM – Respective friends come to visit, throwing dirty looks at each other.

7:00 PM – They eat dinner in silence.

8:00 PM – Harry reads Quidditch Weekly while Garrett tries to do his homework despite being unable to see his words because of his wavering vision.

9:00 PM – Harry finishes reading Quidditch Weekly and noisily flicks through the pages for another hour while Garrett flinches at each sound.

10:00 PM – Garrett accidentally scratches his head, nearly causing his wound to start bleeding again. Harry laughs in response, jolting his sprained arm and yelping.

11:00 PM – They are told off when their yelling wakes up the entire ward.

12:00 AM – Garrett tries to sleep despite the potion and Harry watches with a wan smile as the Slytherin tosses and turns in bed.

1:00 AM – Garrett lets out a frustrated mutter and sits up in bed.

1:02 AM – Harry is smothered.

So... What exactly happened in those two minutes?

Garrett let out a frustrated mutter and sat up in bed. He wanted to cry himself to sleep and he couldn't even do that.

"Most time we've spent together in one room."

Garrett shot a dirty look at Harry. Harry didn't see it. He was staring up at the ceiling with a faint smirk. Of course Potter had meant it as an innuendo. "Don't you ever keep your thoughts to yourself?" Garrett asked sarcastically.

"Could you stop being this depressing?" Harry retorted.

"You want me to dance about?"

"Sure. Whatever works for you," Harry snickered.

Garrett fumed as he massaged his head. Nothing should hurt that bad. Not even the Dark Mark had hurt that bad. It was as though his head was being burrowed from the inside out. Just thinking about it made his brain throb even harder. He stifled his sob of self-pity against his clenched jaw, vehemently wiping away the tears from the corner of his eyes.

"Stop being such a baby." Fingers wrapped around Garrett's wrists, bringing his hands down. He looked up at Potter's patronizing expression. And those bright green eyes.

Harry was smothered.

Garrett forced Harry down on the bed, lips pushed against Harry's mouth urgently. Harry panicked, shoving at Garrett as his breath left him. His shoulder was protesting under Garrett's chest, threatening to pop again. Garrett bunched Harry's shirt in his hands and clenched his eyes shut.

Harry was delicious.

Garrett never imagined this to be soft and supple. Not Potter. Never Potter. But it was. Such sweet lips. Innocent.

The flurry of movement stopped abruptly. Harry felt the weight lifting off of his chest. The painful kiss was over. He opened his eyes uncertainly. Garrett was holding himself up on his hands and knees, hovering neatly over Harry. "Oh, Merlin," Harry choked out, jerking Garrett down into an untidy heap and kissing him senseless.

Harry's hands were everywhere. Garrett tangled fingers into the raven hair and left his other hand against the rough cheek. Harry was already reaching under Garrett's shirt. And those lips... Harry nearly wept with joy at being able to kiss those lips. He tried to memorize each perfect ridge and dip with his tongue before sliding in for a taste. He was met with Garrett's tongue.

Both men moaned, tightening their grips. Harry's hands were against Garrett's arse now. And, for some reason, Garrett didn't mind. Let Potter have his fun. As long as Garrett could have his fun, he didn't give a flying fuck where Potter's hands were. Tongues danced against each other. They were landing open-mouthed kisses on each other. Garrett realized that he didn't have to worry about messy spittle or enthusiastic frenching. In fact, spit seemed to turn Potter on. Harry was practically drinking out of Garrett. They didn't care about each other. So they didn't have to worry. They merely had to satisfy themselves.

They moved their lips away at the same time. Harry latched onto Garrett's delicate neck while Garrett sucked on Harry's earlobe. "Off," Harry whispered hoarsely, tugging Garrett's shirt up. Garrett didn't argue, throwing the shirt off of him in three seconds flat. Harry was in heaven. Garrett was what a perfect man would feel like. Harry had the perfect man driving him insane with desire.

Why was this so easy? Garrett had been spending all his life watching his every step to make sure he wasn't about to step on a landmine. Even after the War – especially after the War – he wasn't able to let himself go. Not with his family, friends, Astoria... But with Potter...

Harry arched his back when Garrett snuck his hands onto it. Garrett could feel the scars under his fingers. "Why do you have scars?" he asked breathlessly.

"Can't heal them," Harry answered, wrapping his legs around Garrett's waist and forcing him down.

"Okay," Garrett murmured, eyes falling shut when his arousal brushed against Harry's through their pajamas. "I like them..."

Harry grinned, pushing into Garrett with fervor now. They whimpered, Garrett's head dropping to Harry's shoulder. Harry slid a hand down Garrett's pants, catching him by surprise. "Alright?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, whatever," Garrett panted, pumping into Harry's fist. He brought his hands up, cupping Harry's cheeks and kissing him hungrily. Harry gasped in pain as Garrett pressed against his left arm.

"Ow, fuck, get up," he groaned. Garrett broke the kiss, rising away from Harry. "My arm," Harry explained, reaching up for Garrett while shifting his arm to the side. Garrett settled down on Harry again, trying to hold back his noisy breaths. Harry's hand was incredible. Fucking incredible. Harry was rutting against Garrett, the mere sounds from the Slytherin bringing him to his climax. Garrett dragged his right hand over Harry's left shoulder. Harry winced, grunting in pain. Garrett parted Harry's lips easily, swirling his tongue against the hot cheeks. His fingers slid down Harry's arm, gently pulling until he reached Harry's hand that was clenched into a pained fist. Harry opened his eyes in shock when he felt Garrett's fingers entwining with his. Garrett sensed the surprise and pulled away from Harry's lips. They stared at each other. Harry took in Garrett's sweat-slicked platinum hair and dilated grey eyes. Garrett tightened his grip on Harry's hand, roving his gaze over the swollen lips and ruddy cheeks.

"Garrett..."

Garrett shook as the heat built up in his arousal. Harry's fist was jerking him steadily. Garrett thrust into Harry. He leaned down, pressed his forehead against Harry's. Harry strained for friction on his own erection as he increased his ministrations.

"You're fucking hot."

Garrett chuckled shakily, nodding.

"You're cheating on your girlfriend. With me..."

Garrett nodded again, Harry's voice undoing him.

"You're mine, Joshua."

Garrett exploded in Harry's hand, shuddering. "Harry," he moaned, wantonly. "Fuck, Harry."

Harry whimpered, climaxing in his pants. "Damn it," he gasped. "Kiss me?"

Garrett fluttered his lips against Harry. They couldn't even kiss properly because they were trembling from their orgasms. "Unbelievable," Garrett whispered.

"Break up. Break up with her."

Garrett bit down on Harry's lip. "Don't tell me what to do."

Harry squeezed Garrett's, now softening, cock. Garrett hissed in pain, trying to wriggle away. "Break up, you bastard," Harry growled.

"Fuck, that hurts, Potter! I will! I will!" Garrett seceded, slamming the heel of his palms against Harry's chest to get him to stop.

Harry let go of Garrett, sliding his sticky hand out and wiping it on the covers. Garrett slumped against Harry, trying to catch his breath. Harry wrapped his arm around Garrett, rolling over until they were on their sides. "You're holding my hand..." Harry murmured. Garrett stiffened, wrenching his hand away. Trying to wrench his hand away. Harry held on tight. They glared at each other. "Don't let go, dumbass," Harry muttered, curling into Garrett. Garrett moved back. Harry frowned, scooting forward and pressing against the Slytherin. Garrett shifted away. Harry pushed forward, holding firm. Garrett wiggled back and nearly fell out of bed. "What?" Harry asked, dragging Garrett onto middle of the bed despite protests.

"What are you doing?" Garrett asked, craning away from Harry.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked.

"I asked you first."

Harry grimaced as he let go of Garrett's hand and lifted his sore arm to throw it across Garrett's waist. "I'm cuddling. What are you doing?"

Garrett groaned, dropping his chin against the crown of Harry's head. "Stop cuddling," he said pathetically. "That's just... weird."

"Why? I just jerked you off. I deserve a cuddle," Harry said, affronted.

"Potter!"

"Joshua!"

"I'm not gay," Garrett muttered, closing his eyes as Harry's breath washed over his neck.

"It's damned cute that you're denying it," Harry whispered, his smile hidden away from view.

"Ugh," Garrett gagged, trying to push Harry away again. "Stop."

"Stop what? You started it," Harry said, holding on stubbornly.

"Stop being such a girl," Garrett clarified.

Harry couldn't help laughing at this. "Oh, is that all?" he asked deliberately. "No cuddling? No talking?"

"No cuddling. No talking."

Garrett was left without warmth when Harry rolled away, getting out of bed. "Okay," the raven-haired man said simply, walking to the other bed. Garrett frowned in confusion, watching Harry get under the covers.

2:00 AM – Harry stares out the window while Garrett stares at Harry's back.

3:00 AM – Harry stares out the window while Garrett stares at Harry's back.

4:00 AM – Harry stares out the window while Garrett stares at Harry's back.

5:00 AM

Harry felt the mattress dipping down and blinked. He turned around to find Garrett struggling under the blanket. Once settled, Garrett hazarded a look at Harry. Harry moved in close, resting a palm across Garrett's defined stomach. "You aren't wearing your shirt," he whispered, smiling.

"Want me to?" Garrett asked.

"Never," Harry responded, nuzzling Garrett.

Garrett draped a half-hearted arm around Harry. Sure he knew how to handle girls. Potter was no girl. Hell, Potter had given him a bloody awful concussion. And why on Earth was Potter being so gentle? "You don't have a concussion too, do you?" Garrett asked worriedly.

"I don't think so," Harry mumbled

"Hmm..."

Harry pressed a kiss on Garrett's chest, smiling. "Not gay, huh?" he asked.

Garrett's stomach clenched at the gesture, his arm tightening around Harry. "No."

"Hmm..."

Garrett twisted Harry's shirt absently. "What does... gay mean... exactly?" he asked.

"You like guys," Harry answered without pretense.

Garrett turned green. "Not gay," he muttered with finality.

"Okay," Harry nodded.

Garrett ran his foot against Harry's sole, eliciting a reflexive response as Harry jerked and held in a giggle. "I don't like guys," Garrett reiterated.

"What does that make me?" Harry asked sardonically.

"You're... Potter. Just... Harry."

Harry felt his heart race. "Hmm?" he asked in an unaffected tone.

"It's just you."

Harry couldn't stop the grin. He hid it against Garrett's chest. "Just me. Just for me?"

"Well... you and a million girls," Garrett said, not wanting Potter to get too cocky.

"Girls?" Harry asked, insulted.

"And you."

Harry nodded, mumbling incoherently. So... the plan had worked? How? "You... like me?" he asked slowly.

"No way in hell," Garrett muttered begrudgingly.

"Then..."

Garrett stroked Harry's chest over the shirt. "Off," Garrett whispered. Harry didn't need to be prompted twice. He threw over the side of the bed, shivering as the cold draft chilled him. Garrett dragged the blanket over Harry's shoulder. Harry had to stifle his exclamation. Joshua was full of surprises now. Hands caressed Harry's chest and back. "I don't like you," Garrett said. "It's... physical. You still make me sick to the stomach."

"Aw... Thanks," Harry said. "So do you."

They laughed amongst themselves. "I don't mind as long as more of... this happens," Garrett murmured.

"Physical... stuff?"

"Only physical stuff," Garrett said concisely. "Because I can't handle you and you can't handle me."

"You're telling me," Harry scoffed. "You nearly tore my arm off."

Garrett captured Harry's lips against his. Harry slid a knee between Garrett's legs, chests touching. Those dreams weren't wrong. Harry was everything Garrett had been dreaming about; albeit with messier results. Garrett snagged Harry's lower lip between his teeth, tasting it with a flick of his tongue. Harry had a hand pressed against Garrett's chest still, feeling the gentle gush of air.

"Now what?" Garrett murmured.

Neither knew. They ran curious touches over each other, sighing and kissing to their content.

"Don't tell anyone," they whispered in unison.

Harry pulled back with a surprised smile. Garrett shrugged. Harry nodded, moving in for more.

Well, that plan didn't last for too long...

Comments

splitthis: Wtf
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

You are only hearing about this now? You must have been the most "at risk" guy in America working with this shit in ignorance.

Regarding stock we already bought and sold this several times and posted in FAO STOCK THREAD

We in the industry have known for YEARS about Lumber Liquidators, ask around. The people on Wall St only care about profits, so brushed the speculation under the rug. No one cared much until this 60 Minutes report actually shed enough light on them and did a comprehensive report, finally.

As an aside I laugh that you even uttered them words. And actually unlike most, I'm pretty certain Sanlmar is just another Sonatine dupe. So it's it kinda funny the first two "accounts" that come to troll/ruin a thread of mine is you!

Anyway ones on Wall St only see things from a one-dimensional perspective. All about profits and this thread isnt about profits. And point blank "Sanlmar" you are a shit poster. You are not bright, I know you do think you have this way about you that is like that of some cognitive savant, but lack of substance in everything you post about aside from offshore gambling operations is noticeably lacking and awful. So you better think long and hard before you really want to get into a battle of whits, with the "forum idiot". You are probably dumb enough to believe that!

If you want real talk, drop the sarcasm and I will give you real answers, and the fact Sonatine that miserable disgusting creep of a human is already trying to bomb this thread is telling, that was less than 1 minute after you posted "sanlmar". I mean that stelling, its pretty fuckin obvious you are Sonatine!

Sonatine doesn't hold a candle on my intelligence quotient. I would blow your fucking mind.

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL. Shut up Garrett

WillieMcFML: SUG

4BET: Offset red rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

We in the industry have known for YEARS about Lumber Liquidators, ask around. The people on Wall St only care about profits, so brushed the speculation under the rug. No one cared much until this 60 Minutes report actually shed enough light on them and did a comprehensive report, finally.

As an aside I laugh that you even uttered them words. And actually unlike most, I'm pretty certain Sanlmar is just another Sonatine dupe. So it's it kinda funny the first two "accounts" that come to troll/ruin a thread of mine is you!

Anyway ones on Wall St only see things from a one-dimensional perspective. All about profits and this thread isnt about profits. And point blank "Sanlmar" you are a shit poster. You are not bright, I know you do think you have this way about you that is like that of some cognitive savant, but lack of substance in everything you post about aside from offshore gambling operations is noticeably lacking and awful. So you better think long and hard before you really want to get into a battle of whits, with the "forum idiot". You are probably dumb enough to believe that!

If you want real talk, drop the sarcasm and I will give you real answers, and the fact Sonatine that miserable disgusting creep of a human is already trying to bomb this thread is telling, that was less than 1 minute after you posted "sanlmar". I mean that stelling, its pretty fuckin obvious you are Sonatine!

Sonatine doesn't hold a candle on my intelligence quotient. I would blow your fucking mind.
    Yes, your mugshots scream "intelligence".
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

I may be a shit poster. I have kind of admitted that on occasion. I enjoy the guys and join in with what I got. I assure you I am not a Sonatine dupe. Sonatine does have a great ear for the language of the web and I am a fan.

I am a degen trader. I posted about Lumber Liquidators the day after the story cause I thought it was an interesting story and trade and even dropped your name, as I recall, to try to bait you into the conversation. I actually went long for a day or two and posted why.

For all the trolling you have endured on this site, I must be the singular exception. I dunno if I have ever negged you. It seemed pointless.

So I wrote something calling you out about the timing of your post about this "news". Instead of some interesting or clever answer you go all thermonuclear with some personal attack.

Well played.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Garrett has some major issues. You are far more intelligent than him

garrett: thought you had trolled me

Load Metric
    I owned this stock as one of about 20 in the Million dollar portfolio by Motley Fool. Luckily i sold out about 2 weeks before the drop as i dumped the entire portfolio. Unfourtanetley they underperformed the S&P by about 10% last year POS.

Comments

garrett: nh

Load Metric
    o.k well if you are not Sonatine I apologize. Thats prob the most venomous thing I could say to anyone on this site too, lol.

You may be shocked druff may be able to confirm I have prob only gone in that stock thread a handful of times ever, not in a loong while iirc. I know alot about the flooring business, a whole not by choice but bc i grew up around it. I know exactly what was going on for years. The fact Wall St wanted to create some publicly traded flooring success story, they picked a really retarded group in Lumber Liquidators. I mean you specifically case your estimate in the flooring business based off them being the bottom of the price range. And mainly bc they can sell the material dirt cheap, instead of $8-$12 a sq ft. Now you are getting the same job in your mind done for, $3-$5. And after the economic downturn and peoples home values sinking, I would spose people are more cost conscious now than in recent years, so they did well for a while.

I know they also aid in putting out many smaller mom and pop type family businesses, who with the flooring business are usually the ones you actually want. Similar to how the CVS/Walgreens put out the old days of mom and pop pharmacies in town. They tried to make LL that, but they are so flawed its laughable. Its not hard once you explain to people what kind of materials they are getting from LL before they realize the other way is a much better option. They are kinda the joke in the business for anyone actually IN the business. Poor people don't care tho, some work is better than none, and so will use w.e the homeowner can get there hands on. Thats the problem with LL, they undercut the business because now a homeowner, uneducated in the business can walk into a LL store front and just select anything. Not realizing the crap they are buying.

I could go on and on and on, but you get the point.

Load Metric
    I know alot about the flooring business, a whole not by choice but bc i grew up around it.

You know a lot about getting fired from the flooring business, there is a difference.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  88.5 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    o.k well if you are not Sonatine I apologize. Thats prob the most venomous thing I could say to anyone on this site too, lol.

You may be shocked druff may be able to confirm I have prob only gone in that stock thread a handful of times ever, not in a loong while iirc. I know alot about the flooring business, a whole not by choice but bc i grew up around it. I know exactly what was going on for years. The fact Wall St wanted to create some publicly traded flooring success story, they picked a really retarded group in Lumber Liquidators. I mean you specifically case your estimate in the flooring business based off them being the bottom of the price range. And mainly bc they can sell the material dirt cheap, instead of $8-$12 a sq ft. Now you are getting the same job in your mind done for, $3-$5. And after the economic downturn and peoples home values sinking, I would spose people are more cost conscious now than in recent years, so they did well for a while.

I know they also aid in putting out many smaller mom and pop type family businesses, who with the flooring business are usually the ones you actually want. Similar to how the CVS/Walgreens put out the old days of mom and pop pharmacies in town. They tried to make LL that, but they are so flawed its laughable. Its not hard once you explain to people what kind of materials they are getting from LL before they realize the other way is a much better option. They are kinda the joke in the business for anyone actually IN the business. Poor people don't care tho, some work is better than none, and so will use w.e the homeowner can get there hands on. Thats the problem with LL, they undercut the business because now a homeowner, uneducated in the business can walk into a LL store front and just select anything. Not realizing the crap they are buying.

WallStreet probably considered going with your company before LL until they did a background check and saw you constantly beat the shit out of your father
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

WallStreet probably considered going with your company before LL until they did a background check and saw you constantly beat the shit out of your father
    Regular, rather than constant, to be fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric

Lost in my assumption of you being someone you are not (I think) I didn't answer this directly so will for you now.

We specifically never used Lumber Liquidators product because it is structurally flawed, cheap, and doesn't last. When you are working in multi-million dollar+ homes, people aren't looking for cheap so we never even offered it. Quite frankly Lumber Liquidators is and always was below us. We lived and worked in an ultra-exclusive part of N.J. where people are not concerned about sparing costs and care more about quality as opposed to costs. Since in Florida a few years back I have used it a few times. Mainly because everything in the South with the high-humidity and low water table, is engineered glue down to concrete slab or floating floors like LL sells. It is very in demand in the South especially in middle to low income communities, because it's cheap.

We did REAL WOOD floors. Solid 3/4 by 2-1/4' etc. wood. Installed/Sanded/Refinished sometimes with Medallions/Borders/Inlays etc. High-end work. LL product would never make its way on these jobs. Again in the industry Lumber Liquidators is the joke and anyone who is in the know, knows that. Interior Designers, Builders, aside from some unknowing homeowners all know about the junk LL sells and want nothing to do with it. We used Flooring Distributors/Warehouses/Wholesalers. Hoboken/Derr/Johnson are a few of them.

At this point with all the experience I have I am no longer help. You reach a certain level of experience where you can't be a helper. Other people don't even want to hire a guy who grew up in the business sometimes I find, out of fear that I am planning to go into business on my own or something. They assume I have all these resources and really don't. Thinking I would underhandedly turn around and poach all their work or customers if possible. And laugh all you want, but the littlest bit of preliminary research on my name and family when it comes to wood floors, and you would get it. I am a boss in experience not a helper anymore. It's been a couple years although since I have even bothered, I consider the ability and knowledge of it all as an ace up my sleeve of sorts, as people in the poker world would call it. Last resort, whatever you want say.

Enough about me, I'll share some pics of my work that I have on this p.c for you Sanlmar. I have posted some of these here before. But this is me not ripped from net photos just to give you an idea. It is dirty hard work, but would surprise people how easily a 100k+/yr, +EV ability skilled labor can be. Even if I won playing poker 500k, 1M, 10M etc. I would still be interested in the business because I know it and can so why not. Also small-business really, realllly interests me. Its like building a team and watching it succeed, obviously with the winnings in the form of $. Definately something I would want to be a part of down the line.

This is a long post. I'll add the pics below.

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_1778 22.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  615.7 KB

Name:  IMG_1774 22.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  330.5 KB

Name:  IMG_1768 22.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  425.8 KB

Name:  IMG_1794 22.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  379.5 KB

Name:  IMG_1301 22.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  276.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1302 (2) 22.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  275.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1810 22.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  305.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1798 22.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  435.9 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_1095 22.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  298.9 KB

Name:  IMG_1218.JPG
Views: 168
Size:  204.9 KB

Name:  IMG_1250 22.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  246.6 KB

Name:  IMG_1267 22.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  240.0 KB

That's enough honestly cant be bothered resizing the rest, and fitting them to be able to be posted here. But you can see, I am not just talking about something I do not have a sincere understanding of. Hope this gives you a better idea. Also any questions anyone has or if I can be of help just PM me. If you getting price you're unsure about, need maybe someone with some knowledge of to get an opinion from feel free to PM me or ask obv!

Comments

Hockey Guy: Nice

Load Metric
    From your experience, do these floors incur stains when they are doused in your father's blood and your mother's tears?

Thread Information