Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Life and Times of 408Mike Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

eh they don't bother me dude. Sonatine is too damned funny and well spoken to TRULY come across like a jerk (just read all his posts on boris about his thailand trip, which was amazingly well written and informative- A+ trip report old boy) and muck, what can I say...he's got to have his attention

a lot like a woman, quite frankly.

thanks for the support tho, and i rather liked the pills you sent, just popped my last one (had been saving them) and have to say, me likey a LOT

any more please send my way!

Mike
    I have to have attention? Druff had to make a thread just for your faggot shit. My mommy hates me waaaah. I have no friends waaaaah. You want some real advice Mikey......get your mental problems solved before you do anything. You will fail at everything until then.

giving you weapons at this point is a dumb fucking idea, good thing it will never happen though because you'd rather throw a pity party on the internet than actually putting one foot in front of the other and accomplishing something

it doesn't even have to be something big, just DO something instead of TALKING about it for once

Load Metric
    my mother just produced my first pair of baby booties I ever wore, I wanted to cry

now I'm off to hunt around for half smoked cigarettes around a local bar with my dogs, living the good life

oh and I just ate my first real meal in 2-3 days, been living on cake mix I eat out of the box with some water canola oil and the occassional egg. was a nice break to eat some pasta with brocolli, was SO delish

life is so real
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Man, this thread is depressing.

Get some mental help, man. You need it, and it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Load Metric
    poor me poor me

Cake mix is some good shit.

Load Metric
    Mike,

First off, smoking other people's discarded cigarettes is a great way to catch something. If you're lucky, it will only be a cold or flu. Besides that, you're never going to get enough nicotine that way and you'll just spend every day in semi-withdrawal and pissed off about it. Obviously quitting smoking is going to be a pain in the ass right now, but you need to do it. Trying to smoke while in the Navy is going to be a huge pain in the ass too. You might as well quit now.

And just a heads up, the military is doing more and more translation work with computers. They will definitely be scaling back the number of translators over the next decade.

http://www.army.mil/article/32679/tr...tion-problems/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    but mike can only scrounge up the "occasional egg" to go with it

he is so full of shit at this point

Load Metric
    my mother just produced my first pair of baby booties I ever wore, I wanted to cry

now I'm off to hunt around for half smoked cigarettes around a local bar with my dogs, living the good life

oh and I just ate my first real meal in 2-3 days, been living on cake mix I eat out of the box with some water canola oil and the occassional egg. was a nice break to eat some pasta with brocolli, was SO delish

life is so real
    Why are you posting here if you are in such horrible shape? Get your priorities straight you whiny bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ship Mike the "Joaquin Phoenix, I'm still here" title and be done with it.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    I got through the first couple posts and thats enough. How old is this guy? I'm assuming being on this site your an adult. Its time to grow the fuck up and act like a man.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm guessing that not too many on this forum have grown up under the conditions Mike has. I think the military offers him many things, first and formost structure. When people say "get your shit together" it's not so easy if there is nothing to draw from. Much like football or any organized group, the military will demand structure and this is surely what Mike and many could benefit from....Piling on with hate is too easy......lay off

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

I have to have attention? Druff had to make a thread just for your faggot shit. My mommy hates me waaaah. I have no friends waaaaah. You want some real advice Mikey......get your mental problems solved before you do anything. You will fail at everything until then.

giving you weapons at this point is a dumb fucking idea, good thing it will never happen though because you'd rather throw a pity party on the internet than actually putting one foot in front of the other and accomplishing something

it doesn't even have to be something big, just DO something instead of TALKING about it for once
    hey, mr can'treadshit

I have one foot in the door with the navy

aug 3rd WHAT?

try reading for once in your life PAL
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I'm guessing that not too many on this forum have grown up under the conditions Mike has. I think the military offers him many things, first and formost structure. When people say "get your shit together" it's not so easy if there is nothing to draw from. Much like football or any organized group, the military will demand structure and this is surely what Mike and many could benefit from....Piling on with hate is too easy......lay off
    I agree, but first Mike needs to get his mind right. He's not dealing with his problems, he's trying to run away from them.
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

it's cheap and ok, mostly sugar and flour tho. not quite the healthiest but I find #1 costs nothing #2 can be eaten out of the box with a spoon #3 at discounted grocery places expired cake mix is basically given away

beats panhandling or looking for handouts, which I refuse to do.

Load Metric
    I agree, but first Mike needs to get his mind right. He's not dealing with his problems, he's trying to run away from them.
    bzzzt incorrect

I tried dealing with them last night- I can get abilify from valley med and it negates my ability to join the military

right now my #1 best option in life is joining the Navy

aug 3rd I have a court date for record clearance- nothing happens until then

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THE VERY CLEAR ENGLISH I AM TYPING?

NOTHING WITH THE MILITARY IS HAPPENING UNTIL I GO TO COURT- IT'S CONSIDERED AN OPEN COURT CASE

I CAN '

NOT

MOVE

FASTER

I

CAN

NOT

DEAL

WITH

LIFE

BETTER

THAN

GETTING

ON

MY

FEET

SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY LISTEN

THANKS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    I got through the first couple posts and thats enough. How old is this guy? I'm assuming being on this site your an adult. Its time to grow the fuck up and act like a man.
    I am sleeping in the street and feeding myself without

BEGGING

ACCEPTING HANDOUTS

STEALING

SELLING DRUGS OR MY ASS

feel free to post up all the growing the fuck up you think I am not doing

or get to shutting the fuck up

thanks

You jelly of my eggs, Mike?

Load Metric
    thanks dude and you are correct about me, the thing you are missing is that I open myself up to attack talking about my private life. it happens to almost everyone who does so, but I prefer being real. It's interesting to people and their reactions are interesting to me.

win/win I guess

Mike

Load Metric

You jelly of my eggs, Mike?
    yeah, quite a bit actually

it's all good though. bout a week out from my food stamps card being filled and I can actually eat like a normal human for a change.

Load Metric
    The Military will solve all Mike's problems. Nothing more to see here.

Thread Information