Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Life and Times of 408Mike Thread

Load Metric
    Mikes mentality makes me think of the Adam Carolla rant

It isnt your house. If your mom wants to take the door off your room and put gay black cock posters all over the walls she can do that.

If you are over 18 your mom doesnt owe you shit. No one owes you shit. If she is really crazy get the fuck away and never talk to her again.

I understand the economy is tough out there but jesus man.. It sounds like joining the military is your best option at this point. At least they will feed you and shit. If you do join, try to get involved in a branch that allows you to learn some technical skills, anything mechanical or having to do with computers. If you spend four years being a grunt, you will be in the exact same position you are now when you get out.
    Last edited by cmoney; 07-21-2012 at 07:20 AM.

Load Metric
    lol, time to rename the thread/forum.

Mike, don't forget to add to your lawsuit the details about time your mom took your game controller away just as you were about to break a high score.

Load Metric
    It's time for Mike to lay off the bath salts, finally drop his testicles, accept some sort of responsibility, and be a man.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Mike, you need to watch the Locked Up: Pelican Bay episode and chill.

Load Metric
    Holy fuck Mike, your mom took the door off of your bedroom and you want to sue her/destroy her life over it? If you call a lawyer and explain the case to them, I am sure they will be polite and usher you out of the office before they laugh their fucking asses at your stupid ass. What the fuck do you think they will have you do the military? You know how much privacy they give you or how much of a fuck they give about your mental anguish? If you really are serious about suing your mother over the bedroom fucking door in a house that does not belong to you I predict your ass will wash out of boot camp in fucking two weeks.

Fucking joke.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I finally see why Assclown and Weiss have ridden Mike so hard for so long. This pity party, poor me bullshit is beyond old.

Mike, consider this as advice from a friend. STFU, get a job, stfu, quit bitching to people you don't know on the internet, stfu, move away, and stfu.

I'm a pretty easy going fella but jesus fuck you've gotta be kidding me.

Load Metric
    Mike,

I have a very sad feeling that you will be visited by the church very soon.

Westboro Baptist

Load Metric
    Mikey:

1) This is a thread to check in to see if Templar paid - how can we do that if it becomes a thread to check in to see if 408 found a job/place to live or made up with his mommy?

2) Are you high at all? Because you can't sue your parents for emotional abuse, etc - if you could, 75% of everyfuckingbody would sue their folks.

3) Get the hell away from your mom right now and get out there and work/move in with a friend. Stop worrying about plotting some sort of revenge and start worrying about plotting a PLAN to get your life together. The only true "revenge" we get in this life on those who have hurt us is leading a happy, successful life. I know you know this, so stop with this bullshit.

4) Druff, please move all the 408 posts and responses to them from this thread to a new "408 Mike's Life Discussion" thread.

TY and much love,
    Vwls
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    4) Druff, please move all the 408 posts and responses to them from this thread to a new "408 Mike's Life Discussion" thread.
    408 Containment Thread ftw!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    Mikey:

1) This is a thread to check in to see if Templar paid - how can we do that if it becomes a thread to check in to see if 408 found a job/place to live or made up with his mommy?

2) Are you high at all? Because you can't sue your parents for emotional abuse, etc - if you could, 75% of everyfuckingbody would sue their folks.

3) Get the hell away from your mom right now and get out there and work/move in with a friend. Stop worrying about plotting some sort of revenge and start worrying about plotting a PLAN to get your life together. The only true "revenge" we get in this life on those who have hurt us is leading a happy, successful life. I know you know this, so stop with this bullshit.

TY and much love,
    Vwls
    Mike is a fucking dope and needs to get a hold of his-self. However you strike me as a self serving cunt. You basically ripped off a poster and fucked up some emoticons a couple years ago. You are ill-qualified to dress people down.

Here is an idea; rather than pontificating get some fertilizer in your back yard and get back to us on growing some orgnaic food. Or whatever you people do.

Lesson 1: Don't ever feed your child loose change.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Some people are born to terrible parents. It is unfair and unfortunate, but it happens.

There is little you can do about it when you're a kid, but once you're an adult, there is no excuse to keep abusive parents in your life.

Mike, if your mother is that crazy, LEAVE and never come back.

Don't accept any charity from her. Don't live with her. Don't have any association with her.

Keep in contact with your dad separately, and meet with him outside the home when your mother isn't around.

I know of some people who keep letting their abusive parents disrupt their lives. Many of these people are otherwise happy and can live just fine without the problem parent(s) in question.

I am not talking about situations where normal parents develop severe mental illness or senility later in life, and aren't the same.

I'm talking about parents who are just shitty people and have abused and/or belittled their children from youth to adulthood.

I ask, "Why don't you just stop talking to your mother?" and I get answers like, "Well, she's my mom...." Yeah, she was your mom, but you have a million horror stories dating back to childhood about how terrible she was.

Sometimes you just need to do yourself and your life a favor and get away from those that are bringing you down.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also notice that I had such foresight about this happening that I made this thread on May 13th.

Load Metric
    I would not feel safe in a movie theater with 408Mike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm sensing 408 blames his mother or feels she is at least partially responsible for his father's death.

Although I say that not having any clue how he passed

Also resents the fact she has it so easy by not having to work, maybe never has and never showed him any attention/love/support despite not having a care in the world and plenty of time to do so.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    I finally see why Assclown and Weiss have ridden Mike so hard for so long. This pity party, poor me bullshit is beyond old.

Mike, consider this as advice from a friend. STFU, get a job, stfu, quit bitching to people you don't know on the internet, stfu, move away, and stfu.

It's becoming pathetic. I offered to help Mike out, and get him to the Philippines and offered to spot him for it, and he could pay me whenever. It was a test to see if he really wanted help, or just wanted to cry about life. He told me he would call me, and obviously never even took it seriously enough to make a two minute phone call.

It's pretty sad.

Load Metric
    Pretty sure this is all just a big misunderstanding

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

It's becoming pathetic. I offered to help Mike out, and get him to the Philippines and offered to spot him for it, and he could pay me whenever. It was a test to see if he really wanted help, or just wanted to cry about life. He told me he would call me, and obviously never even took it seriously enough to make a two minute phone call.

It's pretty sad.
    Philippines? That is fucking prerry cool. Their women are generally thin. I am gravitating away from fat white women. So the fact 408 Mike ignored your offer is odd although I just assume he doing some lines.

On a side note I keep typing and people keep popping up in the bottom right corner. I don't need to see LLL's tranny monickers. I don't like this new feature and if I can disable please let me know. TIA.

Load Metric
    Mikey:

TY and much love,
    Vwls
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    Mike is a fucking dope and needs to get a hold of his-self. However you strike me as a self serving cunt. You basically ripped off a poster and fucked up some emoticons a couple years ago. You are ill-qualified to dress people down.

Here is an idea; rather than pontificating get some fertilizer in your back yard and get back to us on growing some orgnaic food. Or whatever you people do.
    He's not a dope - he's a good kid and I care a lot about him. He's just stuck in a bad place right now and I am giving him some tough love. I'm sorry you perceive me to be self-serving or a cunt - obv I don't view myself that way at all, but I guess I could see how someone who has been an infrequent or casual reader of these forums could form a quick and careless opinion like this. At any rate, my post to Mike wasn't a pontification by any stretch. Mike knows I'm a friend and that this was in no way a dress-down.

Also, I'll be sure to update you soon on my efforts to grow organic tomatoes and herbs in 115 degree weather. Even if you are an asshole.

Although:
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Pretty sure this is all just a big misunderstanding
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quoting for HoF.

Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Mike I hope you're joking about the whole homeless with a dollar bit, that's pretty fucked
    I am not joking. Temp staying at neighbors place, hopefully something turns up. Mom called the cops again today, and lied like last time (last time I was "in her face and abusive, she was terrified" this time I "locked myself in her bathroom, and refused to come out"-while gone most of the day job hunting and landing an interview...)

Have a buck on my food stamps card, and that's literally all I have not contained in two boxes on my parents back porch.

no clue what to do tomorrow, but #1 find money #2 find better housing till Navy ships me someplace #3 PLOT AND EXECUTE REVENGE

my mother crossed the fucking line tonight, she's batshit insane and I fully intend on DESTROYING HER LIFE. One step at a time, one piece of herself at a time, I want her to suffer (and not get in trouble doing so)

I have some ideas, love to get input.

Also my other neighbor and I were chatting just now, and he mentions "your mom told cops you threatened her? yeah, thats what she's BEEN TELLING ME TOO" and put his head down, but you know something- he's not the first to say this.

Under what conditions may I sue for libel or other types of emotional stress/duress?

one day I came home from visiting my father and she had REMOVED MY BEDROOM DOOR, this violates my privacy and caused mental and emotional duress, does it not?

I hope I am being clear- I want to sue these evil people, both for the trauma and stress they have caused me and also for the lies they have told my peers and people I know WHO MIGHT ACTUALLY BE IN A POSITION TO HELP ME- if it's not clear enough, she's been lying to my possible outs. Anyone who can help me escape being under her control she's manipulating.

If anyone has some advice, please do share, as fast as you can. Time running out, and my ability to not go postal and end up in prison is as well. I am willing to split profits, if something brilliant comes round and is successful (I will ink anything in writing, you have my word)

ty in advance

Thread Information