Thread: wake up morans!!! biden says climate change in public enema #1

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

wake up morans!!! biden says climate change is public enema #1

please pass legislature that will give me a monster rebate on new windows. i anxiously await this and if it's done i won't say you're a sorry sack of shit person anymore. well,..at least on one forum, and only once.
    Last edited by mulva; 12-23-2020 at 01:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    good thing we don't have to worry about china spys infiltrating our intelligence committees
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    pretty sure tine would be a good addition to any climate or energy team do to his robust appetite

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    nyc restaurateurs hold their breath on the impending news of bidens diverse team.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    really think u can now become getty rich in the hydrofluorocarbon market..............shhhh don't tell anyone

Load Metric
    Are you talking to all Morans or just Erin Moran?

Load Metric
    how so?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    HE'S A CARDINALS FAN, HE CAN'T HELP IT!!!!
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    I need to re window myself on my bucket list. Need a repaved driveway, kitchen first.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    let's put it this way. in our current state where race has equality has entered the #1 spot of fashionable causes, i don't think joe public has the time to worry about what will or will not happen in 50 years. nor does he care.

that won't stop the political left from spending/wasting big bucks trying to make it better, all the while china and many other countries will make it worse and do nothing but lol @ us.

the real money is finding out which environmental sector biden's group is going to throw a huge chunk a money at. think short term with the most potential impact and "look what i did kind of way". just bet on any company to fail that exclusively uses hydroflourocarbons for starters.

some environmental ideas and companies are gonna get injected with a serious cash flow. i would research organic chemistry fields as well.
    Last edited by mulva; 12-23-2020 at 01:17 AM.

Thread Information