Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lol Suge Knight!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

So you think hes getting convicted of this murder then?
    Money and a good lawyer can get you out of almost anything. Doesn't change the fact that this was not self defense.
    True. And honestly I wonder how he will afford a decent attorney. Hes broke as shit, and a decent attorney in a case like this will cost a guy 6 figures.

Load Metric
    I guess I could see some young up and comer defending him just to get his name out there.

Load Metric
    I guess I could see some young up and comer defending him just to get his name out there.
    When I first read this, I thought you were saying someone might kill him. Which also is probably true
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

I honestly don't think that tag line would work. For starters it is a bit too long and doesn't really roll off the tongue without being cumbersome. Also, I don't think promoting violence will really fly. The car manufacturer would put the kibosh on that well before it even reached the pencil pushers at the TV channels. Finally, the word n-word is no longer mainstream and you can bet some politically correct bitch would raise stink about it being used.
    You do realize that it was a play on Samuel L Jackson's line on AK 47s in Jackie Brown.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

I honestly don't think that tag line would work. For starters it is a bit too long and doesn't really roll off the tongue without being cumbersome. Also, I don't think promoting violence will really fly. The car manufacturer would put the kibosh on that well before it even reached the pencil pushers at the TV channels. Finally, the word n-word is no longer mainstream and you can bet some politically correct bitch would raise stink about it being used.
    You do realize that it was a play on Samuel L Jackson's line on AK 47s in Jackie Brown.
    Nope, I'm almost positive BGC was actually contemplating the merits of them using that slogan.......................
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    And when I said it looks like self defense to me I don't necessarily think it was self defense. But with the gun, and the gang of brothers surrounding his car, and the dude punching him, it looks like enough to get off on self defense. Will be interesting if there are more camera angles. They could tell the story a lot more clearly.

Load Metric
    And when I said it looks like self defense to me I don't necessarily think it was self defense.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  70.2 KB

Load Metric
    And when I said it looks like self defense to me I don't necessarily think it was self defense.
    Lol....what the fuck are you on? You said it was self defense, but at the same time it wasn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    I'm saying if it goes to trial he will argue self defense and most likely beat the murder case, with a self defense argument. Thus, it was self defense.

Comments

Muck Ficon: You don't know what you are saying. Shut it down

Load Metric
    I'm saying if it goes to trial he will argue self defense and most likely beat the murder case, with a self defense argument. Thus, it was self defense.
    OJ wasn't convicted, so to me this doesn't look like murder:

Views: 418
Size:  61.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    OJ wasn't convicted, so to me this doesn't look like murder:

Views: 418
Size:  61.5 KB
    Obviously that's murder. Wasn't necessarily OJ who did it. But anyway, of course innocent people sometimes walk. If OJ had a retrial for that murder case I think he'd be a heavy favorite to be found guilty. Hell, hes in prison right now serving 9-33 years for stealing his own stuff back from somebody who stole it from him.

Load Metric
    And I don't think Knight would walk because hes famous and has money. Hes broke, and seems to be one of the most despised men in america. I just think the evidence shows reasonable doubt about whether it was self defense.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Suge will have an uphill battle because of who he is, not the other way around. They have been trying to get this guy on something serious for years, this is their shot. They will pull out every stop to get him convicted.

And LOL that one gang member at your door with a gun, and one in front of the car isn't a life threatening situation. He had every right to get the fuck out of there as fast as possible. Remember he was a law abiding citizen at the time, THEY were the ones with the guns.

Not only that it appears it was a setup. You want to be a tough guy running up on a big boy with a gun, too fucking bad if he turns the tables.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Suge will have an uphill battle because of who he is, not the other way around. They have been trying to get this guy on something serious for years, this is their shot. They will pull out every stop to get him convicted.

And LOL that one gang member at your door with a gun, and one in front of the car isn't a life threatening situation. He had every right to get the fuck out of there as fast as possible. Remember he was a law abiding citizen at the time, THEY were the ones with the guns.

Not only that it appears it was a setup. You want to be a tough guy running up on a big boy with a gun, too fucking bad if he turns the tables.
    If they don't get him with this, he has another pending felony case which I think is a third strike. If they can't get him on either I think they could say fuck it and try to get him on the biggie murder. I think they might have enough evidence to get him on that one. Either way hes probably fucked.

Load Metric
    Suge Knight's defense in his murder case will involve a glock ... glaucoma.

Suge's lawyer tells TMZ, his client is legally blind in his left eye ... the result of glaucoma which is a side effect of diabetes.

Attorney Matthew Fletcher says when Suge pulled back and struck Cle "Bone" Sloan the first time ... he didn't have a clear view of his left side, which may have prevented him from turning left, which would have allowed him to escape down the street.

In addition, Terry Carter was on Suge's left side when he re-entered the parking lot, so Suge may not have clearly seen him before striking him with the truck.

Suge also claims Carter screamed something to the effect of, "Should I shoot him?" Fletcher says because of Suge's vision problem, he couldn't see that Carter was not brandishing a weapon.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Suge Knight's defense in his murder case will involve a glock ... glaucoma.

Suge's lawyer tells TMZ, his client is legally blind in his left eye ... the result of glaucoma which is a side effect of diabetes.

Attorney Matthew Fletcher says when Suge pulled back and struck Cle "Bone" Sloan the first time ... he didn't have a clear view of his left side, which may have prevented him from turning left, which would have allowed him to escape down the street.

In addition, Terry Carter was on Suge's left side when he re-entered the parking lot, so Suge may not have clearly seen him before striking him with the truck.

Suge also claims Carter screamed something to the effect of, "Should I shoot him?" Fletcher says because of Suge's vision problem, he couldn't see that Carter was not brandishing a weapon.
    rofl. like i said, he doesn't have the money for a decent attorney.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

If they don't get him with this, he has another pending felony case which I think is a third strike. If they can't get him on either I think they could say fuck it and try to get him on the biggie murder. I think they might have enough evidence to get him on that one. Either way hes probably fucked.
    Are you fucking serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Are you fucking serious?
    I gave up already. SK is clearly not all there

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Let me take another shot at this(have tried a ton of cases but not criminal stuff).....as I said yesterday there is something on that video for both sides and lawyers being lawyers they will argue the shit out of it.....Suge has got himself a new lawyer who has already made the self defense arg.....in my view it is not self defense but juries make much stranger decisions every day....a huge issue for him and one his lawyer is focused on I am sure will be the hit and run charge......whether it is murder or manslaughter or the like is ultimately likely to be of less importance than the fact that unde Cal law there is no excuse for or defense to his leaving the scene after running over folks.....that alone is a felony and would be a third strike for him (in Cal now that means life)......it is not just that he didn't report it, he left the scene and didn't surrender until his lawyer negotiated a 3 am walk in the next morning....will be pressure on the DA not to accept anything that is not a felony and little upside to Suge agreeing to it.....that is why he has played the health card and switched lawyers.....he is in deep shit under any circs and is focused on getting bail and delay......unlikely to get out of this but might get bail

Load Metric
    watch the newest vh1 behind the music episode on biggie's murder. there were numerous former lapd cops on there saying that they have enough evidence to charge suge with that murder, but haven't for whatever reason. I won't go into all the details here. You can watch the episode or read the articles about it online if you want.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Shut it down, the more you post, the more ignorant you look

Thread Information