Thread: My Physical

Bronze
    Load Metric

My Physical

My total physical results came back Friday, and it was great:

BP: 128 / 87

Cholesterol Total: 170

BMI: 21

Basically it was a near perfect physical. Yes, the numbers could get slightly better obviously, but it was still a great result.

What do I attribute my results to? Little to NO fried foods. I still eat red meat, but I am trying to wean off that and stick to seafood exclusively (I am not a chicken or pork fan, outside the occasional chicken wing).

If you are not getting a physical over the age of 30 and coupled with blood tests, you are rolling the dice and might expire in your sleep due to untreated illness.

With all the free Obamacare you are crazy if you do not check your stuff. I have a Mercedes type health care plan so I never have to worry, but if you are poor you can get into one of those strip mall clinics and still get the necessary blood work for probably 20 bucks or so.

Comments

varys: Benz on 20s

tyde: drop dead from a massive stroke for lying habitually

Load Metric
    Is this the truth or is this kinda like Australia/Cayman Islands?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    One more point, the Doct0rs says high cholesterol is the biggest silent killer nationwide ages 35-55. I have no idea what the cost is of the drug to control cholesterol, so use this as a PSA.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Is this the truth or is this kinda like Australia/Cayman Islands?
    Made it all up. Eating Doritos with an IV drip is the real truth googling trip advisor for my next fantasy vacation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    One more point, the Doct0rs says high cholesterol is the biggest silent killer nationwide ages 35-55. I have no idea what the cost is of the drug to control cholesterol, so use this as a PSA.
    Cholestyramine.

Think its around $50 for a 3 week supply.

Careful with that BP.
    Last edited by herbertstemple; 12-08-2014 at 09:42 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    NSFW:

Name:  ttt.JPG
Views: 296
Size:  42.6 KB

Banned
    Load Metric

Basically it was a near perfect physical. Yes, the numbers could get slightly better obviously, but it was still a great result.

What do I attribute my results to? Little to NO fried foods. I still eat red meat, but I am trying to wean off that and stick to seafood exclusively (I am not a chicken or pork fan, outside the occasional chicken wing).

If you are not getting a physical over the age of 30 and coupled with blood tests, you are rolling the dice and might expire in your sleep due to untreated illness.

With all the free Obamacare you are crazy if you do not check your stuff. I have a Mercedes type health care plan so I never have to worry, but if you are poor you can get into one of those strip mall clinics and still get the necessary blood work for probably 20 bucks or so.

you're such a fucking liar

where are your pics of ANYTHING of your life....

hot woman...

trip to 'The Caymans'

pics of all the cash your brother loaned you

pics of your 'Escalade'

screen shots of your '250 liquid' bank account statement

LOL

no pics no anecdotes from 'Perth'

such a joke

you're some fry boy n-word at Carls Jr

Banned
    Load Metric
    LOL @ 'Seth'

one of many dupes from this drunk ass feces clogger

no need to name all his multiple accounts

Druff serious question:

how many times has this asshole PMed you asking you to reset his password ?

what a dick this clown is

Banned
    Load Metric

LOL

such a lying sack of shit

Load Metric
    Tyde - nice triple post tilt

Seth. - nice info
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You're correct that people over 30 should be getting physicals.

Anyone on Obamacare now gets them for free (if you can find a doctor who will take your plan!)

The one thing I have to take issue with, though, is your claim about the cholesterol being relatively low because of cutting out fried foods.

In reality, about 80% of your cholesterol level has to do with hereditary factors. So if you have good genetics for it, your level will be good no matter how poorly you eat. If you have bad genetics for it, you're going to be on meds early in life even if you eat perfectly.

Load Metric

Damn. I was hoping they informed you that you only have a few days to live which would put an end to your god awful posting on this site.

Load Metric
    Seth,

Name:  attachment.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  51.6 KB

There's a shot for your good health.

Gold
    Load Metric

These numbers are meaningless. Did you get a scan of your arteries to see how much they are constricted? You rich, you can afford it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The one thing I have to take issue with, though, is your claim about the cholesterol being relatively low because of cutting out fried foods.

In reality, about 80% of your cholesterol level has to do with hereditary factors. So if you have good genetics for it, your level will be good no matter how poorly you eat. If you have bad genetics for it, you're going to be on meds early in life even if you eat perfectly.
    I eat red meat, fried foods, fish, chicken and very little vegetables and my cholesterol number is lower than Seth's. Genetics do play a role but I attribute my low number due to cutting out sugar. New medical studies indicate that sugar, not fat, is the real culprit when it comes to obesity and high cholesterol. Lost 40 pounds just by cutting soda and blood pressure dropped and cholesterol numbers tanked too. The cholesterol number can be deceiving too without looking at the individual components. You can have a low number even with your triglycerides through the roof.

Banned
    Load Metric
    bet the ranch I live a more fruitful and well traveled life than this lying redneck piece of shit toilet cleaner Bottomset

I will continue to post random videos and anecdotes when I see fit

oh and fuck off Todd you massive hypocrite

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I eat red meat, fried foods, fish, chicken and very little vegetables and my cholesterol number is lower than Seth's. Genetics do play a role but I attribute my low number due to cutting out sugar. New medical studies indicate that sugar, not fat, is the real culprit when it comes to obesity and high cholesterol. Lost 40 pounds just by cutting soda and blood pressure dropped and cholesterol numbers tanked too. The cholesterol number can be deceiving too without looking at the individual components. You can have a low number even with your triglycerides through the roof.
    I don't get ppl who don't eat veg, my family are the same and I think they're fucking idiots for it. You need veg to maintain for the alkalinity so as to balance out the acidic part of the diet. The body is in a natural state of ph 7.4 and if you eat just acidic foods (lower than 7.4) the body is imbalanced and this is how cancers develop.

Load Metric

Those are some great stats. Make sure they post them at your funeral after you die from liver failure.

Comments

varys: lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    /87 get that into the 70's

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by J Sousa View Post
    /87 get that into the 70's
    Don't listen to him bottomseth. This isn't golf, lower scores aren't better. You should be aiming for /100.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Thread Information