Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are the negro killing cop protesters allowed to interrupt traffic and lay across highways

Load Metric
    The American public are all for fist pumping etc. after putting a beat down on a country that often deal in unfair brutality towards its own people.

Yet your own police force are among the most brutal in the civilized world.

So instead of insisting how far you should bend over when a cunt piglet whips his cock out. Why don't you instead try and rise up against these corrupt, law upon themselves, fuckers?

And if you don't fancy the rising up. Then at least don't bitch about the people who've had enough of the bending over.

Imagine if one day a few hundred American citizens got their head stoved in by a foreign police force? There would be nationwide cries for B-52's to take a little trip over the said foreign airspace.

Yet it seems hundreds of Americans are getting brutally beaten on a daily basis (and have been for decades) by an organization that is being propped up by your own hard earned tax dollars.

This just isn't the norm anywhere else.. Maybe by dictators or governments run by goat farmers..

But all the shit that goes down from the 'self proclaimed' greatest nation on earth - is laughable from us civilized outsiders.

God bless you - And God bless the United States of America (lol)

Comments

varys: Sad but true

tony bagadonuts: Quaint vernacular masquerading as cogent points rep

FR1GHT: +1 my nigga
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    The fat ass did not die from being "choked". He had a heart attack an hour later. He was DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL, AND RESISTED ARREST!!! He had a family (I think at least 4 kids)....illegally selling cigarettes on the street doesnt seem like a great career, under those circumstances.

He disobeyed the directive of the officers, WHO WERE GIVEN THE RIGHT TO APPREHEND HIM IN THAT MANNER "BY THE PEOPLE". The officer did nothing wrong.

"But he couldnt breathe".....bullshit. He yelled out 10 times. If you can even yell once, you can breathe. He was fine. He should not have resisted arrest. THe officer did what he was instructed and allowed to do, and a group of individuals, given the evidence, AGREED AND FOUND HIM INNOCENT.

He was overweight, with health issues, and asthma. Its an unfortunate situation, WHICH AGAIN, COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED HAD HE NOT BROKEN THE LAW. HE WAS NOT MURDERED FOR SELLING CIGARETTES.

People just want to protest about anything and everything. Im glad I was not downtown Chicago the past few days, with a place to be, because I most definitely would have been creeping my car up, even a couple miles per hour, into the legs of some asswipe blocking the road.
    Never really noticed it as much as others but your post puts you into the retarded

dumbass league where the likes of RBC and Anonamoose reside.

Getting roughed up in any form by police for SELLING CIGARETTES, omg,

justifies a police response?

P.S., props to splitthis, for being one of the few females on this forum but

the negro portion of your thread title is quite a tell.

I realize I probably just got myself banned from your nude photos site but

there's a price to pay for everything.

Comments

DRK Star: You illiterate mook, he didnt get roughed up for selling cigarettes, he got injured during the process of restraining him, BECAUSE HE RESISTED ARREST!
    Last edited by limitles; 12-06-2014 at 09:54 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    I'm probably the most reasonable person you could ever meet but anyone who says they'd just put their hands behind their back & just accept being arrested for no reason & sort it out later is full of shit. Especially if this happens routinely to you.

It's ridiculous what they did but, in the aftermath, to just watch him die is totally unforgivable & shows how out of touch with reality they all are.
    So you are saying a most people would resist arrest? Fight with the police? Lol no fucking way. Most people are smart enough to know that you are never going to win against a police officer.
    Ding ding ding. Especially against multiple officers. Whether you think you are in the right or not, you will not win that battle so you may as well live to fight the war in court.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

So you are saying a most people would resist arrest? Fight with the police? Lol no fucking way. Most people are smart enough to know that you are never going to win against a police officer.
    Ding ding ding. Especially against multiple officers. Whether you think you are in the right or not, you will not win that battle so you may as well live to fight the war in court.
    You need money to really fight that war in court. Your rights go as far as your pocket book in this country and that is a fact. I know several people who are multiple DUI offenders. The people with money who could afford to pay an attorney thousands of dollars for each offence still have their license. Those who don't have the money to "defend" lose their license. This is a case of deserving people not having their rights stripped away, because they could fight the war in court.

The real problem is that we have so many half wits in uniform "enforcing" laws and on power trips. They think we owe them something even though they chose to be a cop and WE pay them for it. Not all, but many of these guys would be working for $12/hour in a factory if it wasn't for them becoming police officers. I'm not a blind cop basher. My brother is a high ranking cop. Regardless, that's how I see it.

It's clear enough just simply because cops have this un-written code of brotherhood. They have their brotherhood, because their view is that it's them against us and they need to protect them. That alone clearly tells you that something is wrong. It's like I said before, nobody is forcing them to be a cop. If they can't deal with it, then they need to take the $12/hour factory work. I will never accept the rationale that they are putting their life on the line blah blah, because that is their choice. If they make that choice, then they need to do it responsibly. We don't owe these guys anything. We pay them everything they are owed with our tax dollars.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

If a police officer stopped Hockey Guy for chewing gum.....I 100% guarantee Hockey Guy would put his hands behind his back when he was told to do so. I would too. So would any sane person. Risking your life to prove you're right? Not worth it. Cops are getting away with murder these days...literally.

Comments

FR1GHT: Getting away with murder rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    The fat ass did not die from being "choked". He had a heart attack an hour later. He was DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL, AND RESISTED ARREST!!! He had a family (I think at least 4 kids)....illegally selling cigarettes on the street doesnt seem like a great career, under those circumstances.

He disobeyed the directive of the officers, WHO WERE GIVEN THE RIGHT TO APPREHEND HIM IN THAT MANNER "BY THE PEOPLE". The officer did nothing wrong.

"But he couldnt breathe".....bullshit. He yelled out 10 times. If you can even yell once, you can breathe. He was fine. He should not have resisted arrest. THe officer did what he was instructed and allowed to do, and a group of individuals, given the evidence, AGREED AND FOUND HIM INNOCENT.

He was overweight, with health issues, and asthma. Its an unfortunate situation, WHICH AGAIN, COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED HAD HE NOT BROKEN THE LAW. HE WAS NOT MURDERED FOR SELLING CIGARETTES.

People just want to protest about anything and everything. Im glad I was not downtown Chicago the past few days, with a place to be, because I most definitely would have been creeping my car up, even a couple miles per hour, into the legs of some asswipe blocking the road.
    Never really noticed it as much as others but your post puts you into the retarded

dumbass league where the likes of RBC and Anonamoose reside.

Getting roughed up in any form by police for SELLING CIGARETTES, omg,

justifies a police response?

P.S., props to splitthis, for being one of the few females on this forum but

the negro portion of your thread title is quite a tell.

I realize I probably just got myself banned from your nude photos site but

there's a price to pay for everything.
    I apologize for the verbal attack but we are on different sides of the fence

on this one, and then there's that Phish thing.

I actually consider you to be one of the better

contributors on this forum so I'll just agree

to disagree with you on this one.

Load Metric
    Les,

You are a fucking moron.

At no point, did the police see a guy selling cigarettes and decide to rough him up. Idiot. The irony of your comment is pretty amusing.

Are you that blind that you dont see what happened here? (apparently, yes)

Can the police question him? Yes

Was he suspected of doing something illegal? Yes

Should they have ignored him because it was "only" cigarettes? No. He was breaking the law.

Did he follow the instructions of the police? No

Could a police officer genuinely fear for his safety in the vicinity of an agitated man much larger than himself? Yes

Did they try to calmly apprehend him? Certainly appears so

Did they walk up to him and start beating him? no

Did he pull away from them and tell them to get away? Yes

Is this considered resisting? Yes

Did they then restrain him in a way that they are legally allowed to do? I was told, Yes (I think some states and areas are different). Police have rules and methods that they follow which can be different from others.

Did they slam him to the ground? No. You can see how the guy even extended his right arm to brace himself to the ground.

Did he stop moving an allow them to cuff him? No

Did the police then have to more aggressively restrain him? Yes

Were they within their right to do so? Yes

Was he intentionally injured during this process? Intentionally? Dont know. Debatable. Probably not...the officer had to get up and on top of the guy, since he was so large. If he doesnt, it could pose a risk to the other officers who were within striking distance of the guy and an officer could have gotten injured.

Was it a tragedy? Yes. He eventually died.

Was the case presented to a jury of people of both races? Yes

Did they side with the police? Yes

Les, there are all your facts. Take them and forcibly restrain them right up your ass

Comments

big dick: Take them and forcibly restrain them right up your ass

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    People oddly ignore the fact that the police had absolutely no reason to "arrest" him.

I'd like to see how anyone here would act if the police just showed up & decided to arrest you for no apparent reason.
    Right HG, because that would be the time to give them the old Marquis of Queensbury right?

If the cops decide to arrest you, you're getting arrested. It's not the time to fail the attitude test. If it's determined that you were arrested without cause then you have tortious remedies if you decide to pursue them.

The day that the public has the right to decide if we want to be arrested or not is the day that we fall into anarchy.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Split this is a fucking idiot

Comments

WillieMcFML: really is

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Les,

You are a fucking moron.

At no point, did the police see a guy selling cigarettes and decide to rough him up. Idiot. The irony of your comment is pretty amusing.

Should they have ignored him because it was "only" cigarettes? No. He was breaking the law.

Could a police officer genuinely fear for his safety in the vicinity of an agitated man much larger than himself? Yes

Did they then restrain him in a way that they are legally allowed to do? I was told, Yes (I think some states and areas are different). Police have rules and methods that they follow which can be different from others.

Did they slam him to the ground? No. You can see how the guy even extended his right arm to brace himself to the ground.

Was he intentionally injured during this process? Intentionally? Dont know. Debatable. Probably not...the officer had to get up and on top of the guy, since he was so large. If he doesnt, it could pose a risk to the other officers who were within striking distance of the guy and an officer could have gotten injured.

Les, there are all your facts. Take them and forcibly restrain them right up your ass
    Well I wasn't expecting this response to a literal apology so maybe the douchebag handle I've

read about is spot on.

Guy dies after a chokehold from police for selling individual cigarettes.

Is the U. S. not considered the land of freedom and opportunity?

Are cigarettes illegal? Who was he hurting trying to make a buck?

We're the police there to protect the beleaguered tobacco industry?

Do you think the average underprivileged black

living in New York has not experienced some form of racism whether real or perceived?

You sir are fucked up.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    People oddly ignore the fact that the police had absolutely no reason to "arrest" him.

I'd like to see how anyone here would act if the police just showed up & decided to arrest you for no apparent reason.
    Right HG, because that would be the time to give them the old Marquis of Queensbury right?

If the cops decide to arrest you, you're getting arrested. It's not the time to fail the attitude test. If it's determined that you were arrested without cause then you have tortious remedies if you decide to pursue them.

The day that the public has the right to decide if we want to be arrested or not is the day that we fall into anarchy.
    I think the public would be a better judge of it than the people who have been charged with the responsibility to do so. Honestly, there is a stereotype that exists with cops and it's pretty true. People don't seem to understand that stereotypes exist for a reason. It's true that not every one falls within that stereotype, but I'm a stereotyping mother fucker for a reason. I'm playing the odds and I'd rather be right 90% of of the time than give that 10% their "fair" chance. I don't feel comfortable knowing that there is a force out there that potentially holds my life in their hands and they aren't very smart. Most cops think they "know" the law, but last time I checked they don't have law degrees. I'd say my judgment is just as good or better than theirs. I guess you'd probably think that you have better judgment than them too?

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Disagreeing without being disagreeable rep

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Les,

You are a fucking moron.

The facts which have already been pointed out are that no they didn't legally restrain him. They used a choke hold and took his life in a manner that was not allowed by the book. I've already pointed out that cops do selectively enforce the law. Give the guy a citation or tell him to move along. If you aren't capable of handling the situation within your allowed protocols, then move along especially over such a minor offence. Nobody was being threatened or hurt. It's also illegal for me to roll through a stop sign. Do you think it's reasonable for me to be arrested if I do so and potentially lose my life over it?

Now let's move on to resisting arrest. It looks to me like he is defending himself. He states his case that he wasn't doing anything and immediately with no evidence everybody automatically assumes that he is guilty of illegally selling cigarettes. Where is the proof of that? I'm not going to say that he wasn't, but where is the proof? He's asking not to be touched. You know before the police take him down they could have said, "Sir, you're under arrest. We are taking you in." Instead, he asks not to be touched and they jump him. There is this thing called deescalation of the confrontation. It doesn't even appear that they tried. It's been shown time and time again the police escalate the confrontation. You know because they are such hard asses that they have to prove they are in control.

In the end, all be all, it's human nature to push back when being attacked. That's human nature. Refute that. Doesn't mean you should die.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Les,

You are a fucking moron.

Well I wasn't expecting this response to a literal apology so maybe the douchebag handle I've

read about is spot on.

Guy dies after a chokehold from police for selling individual cigarettes.

Is the U. S. not considered the land of freedom and opportunity?

Are cigarettes illegal? Who was he hurting trying to make a buck?

We're the police there to protect the beleaguered tobacco industry?

Do you think the average underprivileged black

living in New York has not experienced some form of racism whether real or perceived?

You sir are fucked up.
    The last little strong hold is that some people think this guy was "circumventing" the all mighty US tax. You know the thing that pays for local police departments to have armored vehicles and have equipment like they are in war. Anyways, the tax is not being circumvented, because if he bought them, then he is paying the tax. I guess they want double taxation? All US businesses are not double taxed, because they get tax exemptions for their purchases for resale. Now I'm sure some will with no basis make the claim he rolled the cigs himself, etc... but I guarantee you that he paid taxes on that purchase at some point in time. What's the difference if he pays taxes on them by the carton or if they pay the taxes on their individual pack purchase. He is filling a demand. Either he paid for them and paid the taxes already or the individual buyers could have bought them in packs and paid the taxes. Regardless, it's a literal wash of tax money.

The case could be made that he bought them out of state for a lower tax rate and brought them over and then I say get a life. If you're honestly happy with cops enforcing that, then you need to get a grip. Sometimes rules are meant to be broken. That's what brings about change. For example, online poker.

Comments

varys: I like this guy

Bronze
    Load Metric
    And one more thing regarding the video and it potentially being edited. I agree. It does look edited, but I've not seen it un-edited and neither have you. I can only base my conclusions on what I do see. The police pocket protector automatically assume that they can defend the police based on un-seen footage. LOL

If there is better footage showing the police in the right, then why hasn't it been revealed yet?

Load Metric
    Les,
    Didnt see your apology when I posted. my Apologies.

Some of these responses are aimed at FR1GHT as well..

In terms of the selling cigarette situation....does it seem like a trivial law?...Yes. BUT, its the law. They are supposed to enforce laws. If the law sucks, people need to have it changed, but these guys have to stop things like this from happening. The streets would be full of people slinging crap they shouldnt.

In terms of the taxes he was paying/not paying for....again, it doesnt matter. LAW

Also, many of the cops in my brother's district have criminal justice backgrounds from college, so you cant say cops dont know the laws. They are educated on what they can/cant do.

"He is filling a demand".....huh?.....my drug dealer fills a demand. Again, LAW.

"Is there better footage available". I dont know. The cops didnt film it. The public did. If the public had more footage, do you think the police could stop that from being uploaded on Youtube/Vine/TMZ/Worldstar?....nope.

"Sometimes rules are meant to be broken". Did you read that in a fortune cookie? They are meant to be followed, otherwise, they would not have been made. People have the power to change them, so change them, but they have been made, so again, LAW.

"They used a choke hold and took his life in a manner that was not allowed by the book". Again, the choke hold didnt take his life. OTHER FACTORS contributed to his death, and the choke hold likely contributed to it (speculative). I dont know with 100% accuracy about the law there for that specific department, in terms of what they can apply (choke holds) in order to subdue someone. It varies. The people I know said that it was ok for them to do it. One cop (not chicago) said that they have other means that they are supposed to use. If you can show me where it was said that what he did was ILLEGAL, I would like to see it because I have not read/seen that. That should be a very important part of this whole debate, and I would think the jury would have closely used that critical piece of evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

I think HG meant that he should have been given a citation for selling loose cigarettes.

And cops pretty much ignore gingers

Load Metric
    Pretty funny DRK how you write a 1,000 word essay, but never mention once your "died from a heart attack not choked" opinion, after the facts were plainly pointed out to you multiple times. Must be nice just to not let the actual facts get in the way of your bone-headed opinions.

As for that "too perfect" story about the black guy stealing a white protestor's phone while right in front of the cops:

Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    LAgain, the choke hold didnt take his life. OTHER FACTORS contributed to his death, and the choke hold likely contributed to it (speculative). I dont know with 100% accuracy about the law there for that specific department, in terms of what they can apply (choke holds) in order to subdue someone.

wait you did address it somewhat. Yeah forget what the medical examiner said about the choke causing the death - DRK knows better.Just ignore all facts that don't conform to your donk brother's opinion,

lol @ not knowing with 100% accuracy about choke holds. Can you read? They are specifically banned for that department. It's been said multiple times in this thread you illiterate dumb ginger.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Shut it down Dorko
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Thread Information