Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Will more people die in the upcoming Ferguson protests/riots or the Mexico City protests/riots?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    If Wilson's statements are to be believed (his testimony became "unsealed" last night) here...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1

...I just can't see how rational people believe that Wilson did not face a lethal threat if Brown was only 8-10 feet away and coming at the officer --- Brown had already punched Wilson at the police car and although he had his hands up at one point, he wasn't stopping as he returned to Wilson's car.

Wilson probably did what many people do in court --- embellish their story a bit. But even somewhat embellished, I believe he felt his life was threatened. Brown was 6' 4" and 292 lbs.

In the back of his head, Wilson would also have had to know he had used most of the 13 rounds his pistol contained. He had no backup yet. What's he supposed to do, get the mace ready?!

Here's the problem, according to the medical reports and other testimony, Michael Brown was shot 35 to 40 feet away.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mwh72 View Post
    I found some rare video footage of Ferguson in 1972.

Although Planet of the Apes was a cool old movie, Ferguson was a completely different suburb back in the early 70's.
    It was nearly 90% white back then. Now it's the complete opposite & over 80% black.

"White Flight: St. Louis Suburbs 1970's-2000's"
    http://www.businessinsider.com/colin...t-louis-2014-8

Comments

big dick: lolz

Load Metric
    Can't wait for round 2 tonight!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    If Wilson's statements are to be believed (his testimony became "unsealed" last night) here...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1

...I just can't see how rational people believe that Wilson did not face a lethal threat if Brown was only 8-10 feet away and coming at the officer --- Brown had already punched Wilson at the police car and although he had his hands up at one point, he wasn't stopping as he returned to Wilson's car.

Wilson probably did what many people do in court --- embellish their story a bit. But even somewhat embellished, I believe he felt his life was threatened. Brown was 6' 4" and 292 lbs.

In the back of his head, Wilson would also have had to know he had used most of the 13 rounds his pistol contained. He had no backup yet. What's he supposed to do, get the mace ready?!

Here's the problem, according to the medical reports and other testimony, Michael Brown was shot 35 to 40 feet away.

They have evidence and multiple witnesses that say Brown turned around and advanced 21 feet towards the officer. The officer was yelling at him the whole time to "get on the ground or I will shoot".
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    They have evidence and multiple witnesses that say Brown turned around and advanced 21 feet towards the officer. The officer was yelling at him the whole time to "get on the ground or I will shoot".
    No, the closest point they found Brown's blood was 20+ feet from the cop car, however officer Wilson started shooting his gun, way before that when Mike Brown was about 35 to 40 feet from his cop car.

No wonder why he missed most of his shots.

“I drew my gun,” Officer Darren Wilson recalled. “I said, ‘Get back or I’m going to shoot you.’ He immediately grabs my gun and says, ‘You are too much of a pussy to shoot me.’ ”
    “When I grabbed him, the only way I can describe it, I felt like a 5-year-old holding on to Hulk Hogan,” Wilson said. “That’s just how big he felt and how small I felt.”
    “What the fuck are you going to do about it?” Brown yelled at the cop as he tried to exit his car, Wilson recalled.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    No, the closest point they found Brown's blood was 20+ feet from the cop car, however officer Wilson started shooting his gun, way before that when Mike Brown was about 35 to 40 feet from his cop car.

No wonder why he missed most of his shots.

“I drew my gun,” Officer Darren Wilson recalled. “I said, ‘Get back or I’m going to shoot you.’ He immediately grabs my gun and says, ‘You are too much of a pussy to shoot me.’ ”
    “When I grabbed him, the only way I can describe it, I felt like a 5-year-old holding on to Hulk Hogan,” Wilson said. “That’s just how big he felt and how small I felt.”
    “What the fuck are you going to do about it?” Brown yelled at the cop as he tried to exit his car, Wilson recalled.
    Brown was shot in the hand when they were struggling in the car. There was a blood trail that showed he walked away from the officer, then turned around and advanced towards him about 21 feet. That matches up with the officers story, and what multiple witnesses claimed to have seen.

Load Metric
    Brown was shot in the hand when they were struggling in the car. There was a blood trail that showed he walked away from the officer, then turned around and advanced towards him about 21 feet. That matches up with the officers story, and what multiple witnesses claimed to have seen.
    The medical investigator did not take photographs at the scene of Brown's killing because the camera battery had died, the grand jury heard.
    The investigator, who goes to the crime scene to collect evidence for the pathologist, also did not take measurements of anything at the scene because they "didn't need to."

The investigator, whose name was redacted, said: "It was self-explanatory what happened. Somebody shot somebody. There was no question as to any distances or anything of that nature at the time I was there."

Typically, a medical investigator will take crime scene photos in addition to the ones taken by police investigators.
    The investigator testified that they did not see evidence of "stippling" (gunpowder) around the wounds on Brown's body.

There were no precise measurements taken at the crime scene.

Load Metric
    I didn't even know Ferguson had a professional sports team.

Which major championship did they win?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    The medical investigator did not take photographs at the scene of Brown's killing because the camera battery had died, the grand jury heard.
    The investigator, who goes to the crime scene to collect evidence for the pathologist, also did not take measurements of anything at the scene because they "didn't need to."

The investigator, whose name was redacted, said: "It was self-explanatory what happened. Somebody shot somebody. There was no question as to any distances or anything of that nature at the time I was there."

Typically, a medical investigator will take crime scene photos in addition to the ones taken by police investigators.
    The investigator testified that they did not see evidence of "stippling" (gunpowder) around the wounds on Brown's body.

There were no precise measurements taken at the crime scene.

There are a lot of different versions of what happened. Doesn't matter to me, kid got what he deserved.

Banned
    Load Metric
    This man's convenience store was trashed last night.

https://vine.co/v/O1XlODJtUrh

Also, someone named Michael Brown robbed it a few months ago.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_metre_rapid_fire_pistol

Load Metric
    XFACTOR was OBV on the GRAND JURY!

stfu with your dumb quotes
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_metre_rapid_fire_pistol

I was more referring to America being a bunch of idiots as a whole and usually rioting and looting when one of our own cities wins a championship ie. world series

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    This man's convenience store was trashed last night.

https://vine.co/v/O1XlODJtUrh

Also, someone named Michael Brown robbed it a few months ago.

Cigars to die for.

Load Metric
    I can't find the video, but there is a video of Mike Brown's stepfather yelling to a crowd of people "Burn this bitch down".

Load Metric
    What's the fucking difference? The slowest, fattest dude around can run 40 yards in 6 seconds. 35ft is barely over ten yards. If the fat fuck was running at you from 35 ft, he's legitimately 1.5 seconds from pummeling you. That's imminent danger by any definition.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    What's the fucking difference? The slowest, fattest dude around can run 40 yards in 6 seconds. 35ft is barely over ten yards. If the fat fuck was running at you from 35 ft, he's legitimately 1.5 seconds from pummeling you. That's imminent danger by any definition.

But he has bolded quotes. He must be legit

Load Metric

Comments

herbertstemple: Michael Brown did't die in vain.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. You have a 300 pound guy running directly towards you, if he gets to you he probably is going to snap your neck. I think people ought to realize if you sprint towards a cop after an altercation there is a good chance you are going to get shot. I don't think that is an unreasonable expectation.

Load Metric
    Haven't heard from Willie in a while. RIP Willie
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Thread Information