Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess Birttney Griner's clit real name

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Guess Birttney Griner's clit real name

Lafawduh Jackson

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    when I watched the show I thought there was an n as in n-word in your guesses name.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So I don't know if this is relevant, but...

I was at some Commerce tournament in like 2006 or 2007, and there was a black guy at the next table over, whose chair was back-to-back with mine.

Sheboon Pickens sent me a message later on NWP asking something like, "Are you worried the black guy behind you is going to steal your chips?"

I hadn't told anyone about the tournament, so obviously Sheboon was either in the tournament room or knew someone who was.

He claimed that he was in the room but didn't feel comfortable approaching me.

Now, many years later, considering Handgate, I am wondering if the black guy I had to "watch out for" WAS Sheboon Pickens, and he was trying to bait me into saying something about him.

Comments

tyde: holy fuck you're so self absorbed

son of lockman: first sign that tyde is going off on you todd. remember what i said about the guy.

bukowski72: Actually a good relevant story

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So I don't know if this is relevant, but...

I was at some Commerce tournament in like 2006 or 2007, and there was a black guy at the next table over, whose chair was back-to-back with mine.

Sheboon Pickens sent me a message later on NWP asking something like, "Are you worried the black guy behind you is going to steal your chips?"

I hadn't told anyone about the tournament, so obviously Sheboon was either in the tournament room or knew someone who was.

Now, many years later, considering Handgate, I am wondering if the black guy I had to "watch out for" WAS Sheboon Pickens, and he was trying to bait me into saying something about him.

Jesus Christ. Plus it wasn't that long ago.

Load Metric
    Totally don't remember the black guy comment but I can believe it because it's hilarious.

Load Metric
    Oh shit now I remember this was only a few short months before I went crazy. I was in full blown extreme racist schtick and had only been on the forum for a month or two. You had never at any point even responded to a post of mine at the time.

Plus you see my damn IP. Do you think blacks even live here?

Load Metric
    Don't mean to quadruple post but there was most certainly a black man sitting right beside you now that I'm thinking about this. I want to say it was a behemoth of a man but it could also have been a different black body type. It was at the start of tourney and you were right in my line of site constantly getting up from your table and hammering away at your phone after the floor took you away and talked to you about your phone use. For me to send you a message in the present tense of "are you worried the black guy is going to steal your chips" wouldn't make sense because I didn't send you a message until I got back to my computer that wasn't with me at the commerce. Had we had any interaction before this and if I hadn't been using the extreme racist posting style I would have said hello... You coulda done a hand check.

With all that said I guess and example of me still being crazy and self absorbed is that I find it close to impossible that a person like you doesn't know anything about me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How about you just become the official PFA Hand Model and end all of this right now?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    holy fuck you're so self absorbed
    Marty do you understand how funny it is when you write this?

Comments

SrslySirius: kablammo

The_Standard: he's too delusional to understand the irony

Load Metric
    I was only intending on sending shadygay and some of the slower witted members of this site into a tizzy by leaving my race open ended. Then it just got weird. Yeah I will hand model... gloves and mittens.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    when I watched the show I thought there was an n as in n-word in your guesses name.
    You're correct and you're name is Lawfawnduh. That was no spelling mistake. Only someone with the first name of Lafawnduh would have caught this........and a million or so fans of the show.

Jackson? OK, but you have been somewhat preachy lately.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: I'm Jesse Jackson bitch!

Load Metric
    Just for posterity sake, I want it to be known in this thread that I was the one who originally called him out for covering up his (her) hand. Im going to go ahead and add 3 units to my record

Comments

Muck Ficon: Have to agree here.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric

That is some creepy Asian Spa shit. Touch of the assburgers?

Load Metric
    I'll guess Apu Nahasapeemapetilon.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Don't mean to quadruple post but there was most certainly a black man sitting right beside you now that I'm thinking about this. I want to say it was a behemoth of a man but it could also have been a different black body type. It was at the start of tourney and you were right in my line of site constantly getting up from your table and hammering away at your phone after the floor took you away and talked to you about your phone use. For me to send you a message in the present tense of "are you worried the black guy is going to steal your chips" wouldn't make sense because I didn't send you a message until I got back to my computer that wasn't with me at the commerce. Had we had any interaction before this and if I hadn't been using the extreme racist posting style I would have said hello... You coulda done a hand check.

With all that said I guess and example of me still being crazy and self absorbed is that I find it close to impossible that a person like you doesn't know anything about me.
    Name:  544A610FAC634FECB72792156ADB46AA.ashx.png
Views: 1436
Size:  1.01 MB
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    holy fuck you're so self absorbed
    Marty do you understand how funny it is when you write this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Just for posterity sake, I want it to be known in this thread that I was the one who originally called him out for covering up his (her) hand. Im going to go ahead and add 3 units to my record
    God you are dumb.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You're probably right that I got the message on NWP later.

I am pretty sure the black guy was back-to-back with me, though.

Load Metric

If he was back to back with you he would have been on my table. Are you sure you didn't make it far in the tourney and maybe chang tables. I want to say that your very first table you were in the two and a black was in the one.

I will be in vegas Oct 21-29 if you want to do a hand check.

Load Metric

If he was back to back with you he would have been on my table. Are you sure you didn't make it far in the tourney and maybe chang tables. I want to say that your very first table you were in the two and a black was in the one.

I will be in vegas Oct 21-29 if you want to do a hand check.
    Its not creepy at all that you recall what seat Druff was in from a random tournament 7 years ago. Yet you were too big of a pussy to even talk to him. Not weird at all

Comments

nunbeater: definitely not weird at all

bukowski72: calm down nerd druff brought it up
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information