Thread: OK Here is a Legit Mexico Update

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Load Metric

OK Here is a Legit Mexico Update

I think I mentioned in my last update that my condo in Rosarito was totally infested with roaches and other various vermin....which is probably why my rent was only 500 a month for a place with such a spectacular view

After almost 3 months my decision to break the lease and bounce was crystal clear. My dog almost died and the roach problem was too much to deal with, so I started shopping other options further south....specifically Ensenada

Took a nice drive down to preview the area and a few rental prospects and liked it immediately. I moved into a small studio with this amazing custom tile floor......probably should have found a bigger unit, but for some odd reason the tile floor was intoxicating and I decided to pull the trigger leaving Rosarito

After a couple weeks I realized it was way too small and another place was vacant which is literally 50 yards from the beach with a fantastic open air fire pit. I told the owner I wanted to move and got the deal locked up

The biggest problem with the move has been the internet here in Ensenada. I live literally right on the coastline and there is only one (ISP) 'Telnor' and they fucking suck. It's only a 5 meg connection and my Skype is useless now....it took them 9 days to come out and hook me up. (hence the rumors of my death because of excessive internet absence)

Ok with that said...

Best move I ever made was leaving Rosa and coming down a little further south. There are some fantastic places to eat here and the beaches are much cleaner. My dog is doing great again looking healthy and feeling good. I have been fishing and hiking a ton with a nice daily routine

There is crazy halibut and clam fishing right off the beach here. I caught a huge 8 pound halibut 4 days ago and BBQ'd that fucker right on my firepit with some rice and salad

I also have a new satellite TV package with a company called 'Sky'.....about 400 channels with music and HD for less than 25 bucks a month....my internet/tv/phone package has been slashed in half since coming here. Glad I packed my Pioneer 3 ways and my receiver because they offer a ton of music channels. My new house has brick floors and cement walls and the acoustics are off the hook.

no drama, no trouble here. Its right next to a Catholic youth academy....no cartel...not the 'danger' so quickly associated with Mexico via stereotypes.

been eating like a king and sleeping like a baby.....nice and tan and swimming every day in some big ass surf. In a few months the surf right out in front of me is gonna be 8-10 feet....but the bottom is all sand ...no coral to fuck you up. I can't wait to start boogie boarding again. still looking for some good fins. In the interim....its great for body surfing and taking my dog out for the afternoon

sorry for the 9+ day absence.....blame Telnor for not having their shit together to properly install my internet within a few days. I am just now coming off a long Tequila bender because there was nothing else better to do than to get fucked up and smoke schwag brick weed passing the time hemorrhaging cash because I couldn't even reach my own clients, let alone friends or family. was a good time to take a break and enjoy some Baja sun

charted a 22 footer next weekend....heading about 25-30 miles off the coast to look for some AHI with a buddy coming down from Victorville

that about sums it up

life is good

pics to come

Comments

chinamaniac: Pioneer 3 way REP

RichardBrodiesCombover.: honestly, don't bother us with more shitty pictures. TIA

Gordman: what a dumbass

son of lockman: give you some pos here. but f#ck you and your 9 days rest from this place. you were sucking in your depression. ''shy'' is indeed better than my ''dish'' here however.
    Last edited by tyde; 10-02-2014 at 12:52 AM.

Thread Information